EVEnTS Ch. 24 - TRends

Story Info
Eve is about to transform many girls.
22k words
4.67
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 24 - TRends

Eve is about to transform many girls.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

CD+2W -> 3W -> 7TS+CD+4W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; Lesbian Sex; Exhibitionist & Voyeur; Mind Control.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 89 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Sunday was a historic day.

The city made headlines around the world for several reasons.

1. The arrest of Rudy Fuchs, leader of the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

2. The Spring Festival, with many beautiful girls, thirteen billionaires, several authorities, and several celebrities.

3. The 2BGirls' show, with the release of their second album.

4. The revelation that the 1,500 beautiful European girls are Tgirls.

Eve's name is mentioned prominently in all these Sunday happenings.

Eve became very famous worldwide.

Sunday, however, was not just about joy.

Eve said goodbye to agents Kim and Nat with tears in her eyes, and Eve also cried as she said goodbye to Mandy and Alice.

The two emo girls moved back in with their mothers on Sunday night.

Spring break is over, and now Eve and the other girls from the NGO are back in school.

Of course, the girls are still very excited about everything that happened yesterday, and it's been hard for them to concentrate on going back to school.

In Eve's case, this is impossible.

Jill sends Eve a message with a link.

There is a new article on a very important news site mentioning Eve.

A journalist did an Internet search, and found that Eve has a patent pending.

The article talks about Eve's invention.

After reading the article, Eve responds to Jill's message: "Can we bring the TransForm forward? I think we should do it today, if possible."

Jill responds by saying that it is possible, and explains: "Susan and Nina's website is ready, and our company's page dedicated to TransForm may also be released. We just need to get in touch with the press. If we do this right now, we can organize a press conference for tonight."

Eve jokes: "The reporters just left and will have to run back..."

What Eve said is true, but not quite.

Some reporters followed the movement in the city until late yesterday, slept in local hotels, and are leaving this morning.

After Eve revealed that the NGO assists refugee Tgirls from Europe, some journalists dedicated themselves to collecting local testimonies.

There is still no opinion poll, but testimonials indicate that the majority of the population is in favor of the NGO's initiatives, as they are reactivating the local economy, which was in great crisis.

Ultra-conservative residents, however, criticize Transforming the World, saying the city is being invaded by people without moral principles.

There is a very angry tone to their testimonials.

These ultra-conservative residents are likely to be even more irate with Eve when they learn about TransForm.

The news about Eve's invention forces her to put off another plan of hers.

Eve intended to help Bella, Karina, and Janina right after school.

Their problem is with Lena, who doesn't smoke and doesn't let the other girls smoke inside the apartment.

This situation reminded Eve of her erotic tale, and she thought of a plan to solve the problem.

Eve noticed that when she smoked, Lena's cock got hard, but the Polish girl masked her excitement.

Also, during dinner at the resort's restaurant, Lena revealed to Eve, Audrey, and Janina that she intends to study Design and Fashion.

Eve noted that Lena dresses really well, and very creatively.

Eve put the pieces together and came up with an interesting idea.

But now she'll have to wait a little longer to find out how interested Lena is in the fashion world.

Eve sends a message to the girls involved in the plan, warning that she will have to postpone the meeting until after the TransForm press conference, and asks if they can meet at 9:00 pm.

The girls answer "Sure."

Eve is relieved.

If all goes well, Janina and the three Polish girls will have a more harmonious coexistence in the apartment.

A little later, Jill sends Eve a new message, saying that everything is fine: "I managed to set the press conference for 6:30 pm at Laura's company."

Half an hour earlier, reporters will have the chance to see the TransForm assembly line, and will be able to capture footage to be shown to the public.

Many of the reporters who covered the Spring Festival are heading back to town, and other reporters are rushing in as well.

In addition to Laura, Eve, and Jill, the press conference will feature Susan and Nina, the webcam girls.

This is yet another big moment in Eve's life that is just around the corner.

Within minutes, Eve's day becomes excruciatingly long.

Eve's long wait would be uninteresting to many.

Let's then show Eve's brand new friends' day, which is being much more interesting.

***

Eve introduced May and June to her friends Susan and Nina during the Spring Party, and the four girls got along very well.

Susan and Nina caught up with May and June, and confirmed once again Eve's incredible ability to approach amazing girls.

Susan and Nina invited May and June to live with them at the beginning of their careers as webcam girls, and the two 'brunette' 'twin sisters' accepted.

Now, in the morning, May and June are enjoying the beach before taking their hotel bags to Susan and Nina's house.

As they intend to enter the water, May is not wearing the brunette wig, so now May and June are no longer the sensational 'twin sisters', but a sensational blonde-brunette duo.

May and June settled on a stretch of beach near the entrance to the resort, as they invited April to enjoy the beautiful day together before the move, and before April had to work the resort's afternoon shift.

Once April arrives, May and June notice that, unlike the first time they met at the beach, April's bikini top has a bulge.

June compliments: "That bikini of yours is gorgeous, April! Besides, it looks like you already have breasts..."

April thanks her and explains: "Lena, that Polish friend I was talking about, said she would make me padded bras, but she surprised me earlier today when she gifted me this padded bikini."

Lena had really intended to make the bras, but while she and April were talking at the party yesterday, April said she planned to come to the beach today, and Lena had this idea of ​​making a bikini first.

May has another compliment: "That bikini is amazing, April. Lena is very talented. I need to talk to her."

June is also interested: "I want a bikini like yours too, April."

April is very happy about the compliments, of course, and she is very happy for Lena, her Polish friend who wants to be a fashion designer.

April is seeing May as a blonde for the first time, and also praises her friends: "You are wonderful as 'twins', but I think you would also be a big hit as a blonde-brunette duo. You would still be gorgeous with any hair color."

April, May, and June have already noticed that several girls in town dye their hair bright colors, forming a beautiful rainbow.

Alice, one of Eve's emo friends, influenced many boys and girls by dyeing her hair bright green, matching her hazel eyes.

Webcam girl Nina, as we saw, loved the idea, and dyed her hair bright blue to match her beautiful blue eyes.

June looks at her friends, and has another comment: "Now that May is blonde, she and I are not 'twin sisters' anymore, but I noticed that you two look very similar. Now the twins are April and May!"

April and May really look alike, and could pose as blonde twins.

The three girls laugh, feeling even closer.

Eve's three brand new friends then talk about Eve, of course, about yesterday's events, about the city...

In every topic of conversation, Eve's name ends up appearing... and reappearing...

Whenever that happens, April, May, and June play with their 'secret code': "Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise."

It's like they go into a trance when they hear "Eve" or even when they pick up their packs of Eve.

April, May, and June have a lot of fun talking and enjoying the beach and sea.

After two hours, with the sun already strong, they decide it's time to leave.

May and June say they need to pack their bags and leave the hotel.

April offers to help, and they accept.

May is quite explicit: "Yesterday me and June didn't even have time to get to know you and Eve better... I would love to feel you inside me, April."

June makes it clear how open-minded they are: "Me too."

With so much going on yesterday, May and June didn't even get a chance to get up close and personal with the Eve and April's members.

It was May and June who fucked Eve and April with the TransForm.

April smiles at May and June.

April, May, and June are now very anxious.

The three girls go to the water to clean themselves of sand, collect their belongings, and walk along the promenade as if they were parading on a catwalk.

April, May, and June attract the attention of all tourists along the way.

They walk for two blocks and then turn right onto a street.

It is on this street that is located the hotel in which May and June stayed.

They, and all tourists, would like to stay in hotels facing the sea, but the city is full of visitors, and the more traditional hotels are full.

This situation should only change when Meg's (Ted's) gigantic resort is ready.

From what we saw yesterday, however, it is very likely that many hotels will be built, as the city has become the great sensation of the moment.

When the three girls arrive at the apartment, they waste no time.

April, May, and June are going to take a shower together to save time... and because it's nicer.

The bath is complete, from head to toe, for them to get rid of salt and sand.

April's cock gets hard in the presence of the future webcam girls, but all three girls behave.

The most that May and June do is rub their wonderful bodies on April's member, to tease their friend a little... and they exchange a few kisses too.

The three girls laugh and smile a lot while bathing.

At the end of the bath, they are even more anxious, and they don't waste time.

After drying off their beautiful bodies, April, May, and June are off to action.

April's cock is semi-hard, and May and June reach down at the same time, as if they were identical twins, and begin to share April's cock.

It is very clear that they are not inexperienced.

They already had sex with men, then discovered the pleasure of having sex with girls, and when talking about the 2BGirls, they confessed that they were also attracted to the two Tgirls of the band.

Now May and June know they are pansexual, and they are very attracted to April, this wonderful CD girl who will soon be a Tgirl.

May and June take turns stroking and sucking April's cock.

April is loving it: "Hmmm... Hmmm..."

Before long, April's cock is hard as a rock.

Although it is very exciting to see two girls sucking a cock at the same time, June stops, realizing that this is a redundant task, as only one girl can do it very well.

June then lubricates her middle finger, and starts to dedicate herself to April's ass.

April is even happier: "Hmmm... Oooh! ..."

April's pleasure builds with May's tight, wet blowjob, and the growing population of fingers inside her... one... two... three...: Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

May and June then stop the stimuli, before causing a huge accident.

April feels a little frustrated, as she was about to come, but understands that it's time to explore May and June's cunts in depth.

April now finds herself in a delicate situation, as she is the only one of the three girls who has a cock, and she wants to satisfy her two friends.

April doesn't want May or June to feel left out.

April then says: "Since May was the first to ask to be fucked, I think it's fair to start with her. All right?"

June happily understands, and encourages: "It's okay, April. I'm going to love watching you fuck May. By the way, I'll get some toys to help you."

June then goes to her suitcase and takes out two vibrators.

Suddenly, April remembers something very important that she learned from Eve yesterday.

April says: "You guys got me so excited I was forgetting something really important I learned yesterday. I'm already so turned on, that it would be hard to resist for long. I want you to enjoy it a lot too. How about you two do a 69 first? I will love to see you two together, and I can help with caresses..."

May and June smile and agree.

May and June are overjoyed that April cares about their pleasure.

The three girls make their way to the bed, and May lies down, putting a pillow under her head and another under her ass.

June goes to May and gives her girlfriend a delicious kiss.

Next, June climbs onto May's body, in the 69 position, and the two girls soon start licking and sucking each other.

May and June already know very well what gives them pleasure, and after a few seconds they start moaning: "Hmmm... Hmmm... Oooh! ..."

April looks enchanted at the beautiful scene, but manages to snap out of her trance and also jumps into action.

April approaches May's ass, lubricates her middle finger, and starts to stick it in the ass of the blonde girl who intends to show off as a brunette webcam girl.

May gives a nod of approval: "Oooh! ..."

Even with May's excitement about putting on the TransForm yesterday, April wasn't sure until now if she was really helping her friend to have more pleasure, because not all cis girls enjoy anal sex like Tgirls do.

April is very happy with May's reaction, and slowly inserts more fingers inside her.

May and June are into 69, and May is also into April's three fingers: "Oooh! ..."

April then takes one of the vibrators, inserts it into May's ass, and turns it on.

May reacts immediately: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Success!

April moves away from May's ass, and goes to June's ass.

Little by little, April performs the same procedure with June, until she puts on and turns on the other vibrator.

May and June are now matching each other on the pleasure level: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In addition to feeling the delicious vibration in their asses, May and June are inserting their fingers inside each other's cunts, without stopping sucking.

The vibrators are in May and June's asses, so the vibration is stronger there, but the delicious sensation also reaches the little cunts and the fingers inside them.

April feels she can help more, and starts to caress May and June's breasts.

May and June are getting a lot of pleasure, yet these two sensational girls manage to keep stimulating each other.

Not everyone can keep up with 69 when they are very excited, so this is a remarkable ability of these girls.

The pleasure they feel is incredible, and they won't be able to resist much longer: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

May and June continue to gently suck each other and now move their fingers faster and faster.

April keeps stroking May and June's breasts, adding to their pleasure, which becomes unbearable... until the inevitable happens: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The orgasms of the two girls are well synchronized, and even the tremors seem to be synchronized.

The harmony between May and June is incredible.

If the two were doing 69 live with May wearing the brunette wig, everyone would believe they are identical twin sisters, with synchronized 'telepathic' reactions.

April looks at her friends in awe and then, a little while later, turns off the devices when she notices that May and June are starting to calm down.

April then approaches June's face, and kisses the brunette girl who is on top of the blonde girl's body.

After the delicious kiss, April comments: "Your mouth is even more delicious now, because it also tastes like May."

June smiles, and says: "If you kiss May, you can compare the taste of our little pussies..."

April laughs, and goes to May.

June gets off May, allowing April's access to the blonde girl's face.

April then tastes June in May's mouth.

After a delicious tongue kiss, April pulls away a little to comment: "I don't have a sommelier's certificate yet, but I would say that you both came from the same region and are from the same vintage. Both of you are capable of satisfying the more refined palate."

The three girls laugh a lot.

May and June want to present themselves on the web as twin sisters.

They are from the same city, and they are the same age: 18 years old.

April is also 18 years old, and eager to start transitioning.

Then April, May, and June kneel on the bed and kiss some more, sharing the flavor of May and June and strengthening their friendship.

This also helps April prepare for the next phase as her cock is getting very hard.

May senses that April is ready, and says: "Now I want to feel you inside me, April."

April smiles at the 'twins', and May lies back down again, with the pillows under her head and under her butt.

Speaking of butt, May kept the vibrator inside her, as did June, and that should help her reach orgasm before there's an 'accident' with April.

Within seconds, April lubricates her cock and lies down on top of May.

April gives May another kiss, and then tries to fit her cock in the entrance of that wonderful blonde's pussy.

Since April has never fucked a cis girl, she has a little trouble finding the right position.

June comes to April's rescue, grabbing the blonde CD's cock and wedging it into May's tight little pussy entrance.

April smiles at June, and then slowly goes forward.

April carefully proceeds as if she were fucking an ass, as the only active experience she's had is with a boyfriend who lost his virginity to her.

April also remembers that she felt a lot of pain when she lost her virginity with the other boyfriend she had, the first love of her life.

She, however, sees the beautiful expression of pleasure on May's face, and realizes that penetrating a little pussy is very different from penetrating an ass.

April now knows that horny pussies are pretty wet and that her cock slides pretty good right from the start.

What April doesn't know is that May and June know how to contract the vaginal muscles, giving much more pleasure to whoever fucks them.

Few cis girls can get their little pussies as tight as virgin asses, and May and June are in that wonderful group of girls who practice pomposity.

April soon starts to come and go, and she's loving the feeling... and so does May: "Hmmm... Hmmm... Hmmm..."