EVEnTS Ch. 24 - TRends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan jokes: "I don't want you to be 'calm' watching the video, Eve."

Laughs.

Next, Eve goes to the page dedicated to the TransForm, and is impressed: "It's very well made, and you all look sensational. A lot of girls will want to buy it after seeing the videos and these photos."

Nina notices that Eve is very excited, putting her hand between her legs, and jokes: "From your reaction, I think it's going to be very successful."

More laughter.

Eve then notices that there are several erotic tales, and her story is first on the list: 'Paradise', written by Jane Doe, that is, by an anonymous author.

In fact, Eve's tale is first and second on the list.

Susan and Nina managed to slip in a second version of Eve's tale at the last minute.

The first version is the original tale with two cis girls, and the second version has a cis girl and a Tgirl.

Eve created the version with a cis girl and a Tgirl because Susan and Nina's website features cis and Tgirls, and there will be more and more Tgirls appearing in their movies and videos.

Eve comments: "The site is looking great, and after today's press conference, I think it's going to get a lot of visitors."

Speaking of visitors, Laura and Jill are due to arrive with the journalists in a few minutes.

***

Maybe you're curious to know what the video Susan and Nina took with Laurie looks like, so let's take a break from the events to show you.

The video begins with Susan and Nina leaving the airport with Laurie, the sensational red-haired webcam girl.

They talk and enjoy the scenery on the way to the city.

The original conversation the three girls had in the car was later dubbed by themselves in the studio, and the sound quality is very good.

It needs to be clarified that the three girls are using their stage names.

Susan -> Lara

Nina -> Luna

Laurie -> Valerie

Luna drives the car.

Luna, the gorgeous girl with bright blue hair and blue eyes, tells Valerie that she and Lara have recently moved and that they still don't know the city very well, but are delighted with everything they've seen so far, and believes that Valerie will love it too.

Valerie is next to Luna, and says that she is loving the landscape, and that everything is very different from what she is used to seeing in the place where she lives.

Lara says that she and Luna didn't live far away, but the city they just moved to is very special, not only for the scenery, but also for having so many amazing people, and so many beautiful boys and girls.

Luna jokes: "Since Lara and I are only interested in the girls, if you want to stick around, you'd have plenty of guys at your disposal."

The girls laugh.

Lara goes further: "That's if you're still interested in boys..."

Laughs.

Valerie is calm about this: "I love boys, and I'm sure I will continue to like them. I accepted your invitation just out of curiosity, because some friends on the web keep saying that no boy can give them the pleasure they feel with another girl performing oral sex."

Lara doesn't worry about the pressure: "Then know you're in good hands. We're going to go to great lengths to make you happy, aren't we, Luna?"

Luna smiles and agrees.

The two girlfriends are looking forward to having sex with this wonderful red-haired girl, who is very famous on the web... and a virgin in sex with girls.

The car enters the city, and there are scenes showing the beautiful local landscape, especially the beach.

Soon after, they arrive at the house/studio, and Lara and Luna help Valerie carry her luggage inside.

The house is the first that the webcam girls have lived in when they arrived.

The footage was shot before they moved into the house that belonged to Laura, Eve, and Helen.

After showing the house inside and out, Lara and Luna take Valerie to the suite where she will stay.

Luna says that she and Lara will leave Valerie free to unpack her things, and that they will prepare lunch.

Lara and Luna leave Valerie aloner, and go to the kitchen.

Luna then comments: "Val is even more beautiful in person, isn't she?"

Lara agrees, and adds: "That's right. I'm already wet."

Luna laughs, and Lara laughs too.

There is a cut in the footage, and the next scene shows the three girls at the table after having lunch, and having just finished eating dessert.

Valerie thanks: "Lunch was great. Thank you girls. As you made the food, I'll take care of the dishes."

Lara and Luna agree, and Luna adds: "Then we'll brush our teeth."

Lara and Luna get out of the kitchen, and Valerie starts picking up the dishes.

Another cut in the footage.

Valerie is taking the dishes out of the dishwasher and putting them in the kitchen cabinet.

Lara and Luna return to the kitchen.

They approach Valerie, and start caressing the wonderful red-haired girl from behind.

Valerie closes the kitchen cabinet's door, and turns to face Lara and Luna.

Valerie says: "I didn't realize you'd be in such a hurry."

Lara replies: "My hunger grew even more as we had lunch."

Laughs.

Lara begins to undress Valerie, while Luna continues to caress the guest webcam girl's body.

When Valerie is naked, Lara and Luna appreciate her beauty for a few moments, and then Lara takes Valerie's hand and guides her to the table where they just had lunch.

Then Lara and Luna help Valerie up onto the table and lie down.

Lara and Luna also remove their clothes, and position themselves.

Lara is the one who will suck Valerie, while Luna will take care of other caresses.

Lara wastes no time, and starts using her tongue on Valerie's vulva.

Unlike many of the girl-to-girl sex videos, Lara starts off by doing everything she does in real life, without going straight to the clitoris.

Lara wants to torture Valerie and make her come wonderfully, not just produce a commercial video.

Luna also wants Valerie to feel real pleasure.

She leaves the scene and, when she returns, brings two clitoral stimulators.

Luna turns the two stimulators on in slow mode, and places them on either side of Valerie's head, close to her forehead, and begins a relaxing and very pleasant massage.

This makes Valerie relax and enjoy the sensations, instead of having thoughts about her sexuality... and helps to make her let go of the fear of becoming a lesbian.

Luna has both her hands full, but she still wants to do more.

She starts licking and sucking the beautiful webcam girl's nipples.

Lara thinks it's time to take the next step, and starts paying attention to Valerie's clit.

The red-haired girl is already getting a lot of pleasure from what Lara and Luna are doing: "Oooh! ..."

Lara begins to insert her fingers inside Valerie's pussy, massaging her inside.

Valerie now knows that her web friends were right. She never felt so much pleasure in her entire life: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Luna leaves Valerie's breasts to test another limit of hers.

Luna gives Valerie a kiss, and the amazing red-haired girl responds.

It's an intense, lingering kiss that includes the use of the tongues of these two spectacular girls.

Lara lubricates the middle finger of her other hand, and starts to penetrate Valerie's ass.

Valerie can't believe the feeling could get any better: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lara wants to torture Valerie so that the orgasm is very intense, so she reduces her movements a lot, preventing the orgasm from arriving so soon.

Valerie begs: "Please don't stop, Lara. I want to cum!"

Lara increases the intensity of the stimuli just a little, and inserts another finger in Valerie's ass.

Valerie is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Valerie's partners had only performed oral sex on her as preparation for penetration, and she now understands that penetration doesn't have to be the 'gran finale': the pleasure can be much greater with oral and other stimuli.

Valerie now knows that girls understand what gives another girl the most pleasure.

After all, their bodies are the same.

Lara takes her fingers out of Valerie's ass, and replaces them with a vibrator, turning it on in slow mode.

Valerie gets even more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lara interrupts the other stimuli, trying to control the situation again.

Valerie begs again: "I want to come, Lara. Please!"

Lara decides to give it her all.

She cranks the vibrator to full speed, and starts moving it inside Valerie's ass.

Lara also uses her other hand to massage Valerie's G-spot, and uses her delicate mouth and tongue to stimulate the hot webcam girl's hard clit.

Luna massages Valerie's head with the clit stimulators now on at full speed, and continues to kiss the amazing redhead.

Valerie can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Lara and Luna managed to make Valerie ejaculate!

The scene is beautiful, with Valerie throwing her love liquid into the air in powerful jets.

Valerie has incredible spasms for a long time.

Anyone watching the video will be surprised by Valerie's squirting, but will believe that it is indeed real, unless they are a 'female ejaculation denialist'.

When Valerie stops ejaculating, Lara and Luna turn off the devices, and Lara takes the vibrator out of this very special guest's ass.

They let Valerie recover.

Luna kisses Valerie again, but she is soon replaced by Lara, who was eager to experience the mouth of this girl who is desired by many men... and women.

After the kiss, Valerie comments: "I thought female ejaculation was just a myth, but now I know it's true. It was the best orgasm of my life. Thank you girls!"

Lara and Luna are very happy that they were able to help Valerie achieve a wonderful orgasm.

Luna says: "Welcome to the club, Val. Lara and I recently discovered that women can actually ejaculate, and it was wonderful."

Lara invites Valerie and Luna to her suite to continue.

Valerie responds: "You guys exhausted me."

Lara insists: "We can put on a show for you. You want to see?"

Valerie says 'Yes', she would love to.

The three girls then head to Lara's suite.

When they arrive at the suite, Lara asks Valerie to sit in the swivel chair, and goes with Luna to the bathroom.

Then there's a cut, and then Lara's voice is heard: "Close your eyes, Val."

Valerie responds, saying she has her eyes closed.

Lara and Luna then return to the suite.

As they walk, the video only shows the upper part of their bodies.

Lara and Luna stand in front of the red-haired webcam girl, and Luna says: "Open your eyes, Val."

When Valerie opens her eyes, she sees that Lara and Luna have transformed into two wonderful Tgirls, with very hard cocks pointing upwards.

Valerie is impressed: "Wow! If I hadn't seen you naked before, I would have believed you are Tgirls. These 'cocks' are so realistic!"

Lara and Luna smile.

Lara then turns on the stereo, and the duo walks over to the huge mirror that covers one of the walls.

Valerie swivels her chair and follows the two girlfriends to the mirror.

Lara and Luna begin the show, moving sensually in front of the mirror.

Valerie likes what she sees, and starts masturbating.

The scene is beautiful, as it creates the illusion of two wonderful Tgirls dancing in sync with their twin sisters.

Lara then kisses her 'twin sister' of the mirror, and Luna does the same.

The twins' 'cocks' are touching and massaging each other.

After a while, Lara turns to Luna, and approaches her girlfriend.

Lara and Luna then kiss passionately, and their 'cocks' stay together along the entire side of them.

Valerie can clearly see the real girlfriends and their 'twins' in the mirror kissing.

Valerie masturbates and makes it clear how much she's enjoying the show: "Oooh! ..."

After a few minutes, Lara breaks the kiss and walks over to the bed, where her bag is.

She takes a cigarette from her pack of Eve menthol, lights it, and walks back to Luna.

Lara then inhales, and goes back to kissing Luna, sharing the smoke.

Valerie sees some of the smoke escaping from Lara and Luna's mouths, and finds it very sensual: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Luna then holds the two 'cocks', and simulates a mutual masturbation.

Lara and Luna continue kissing and sharing the smoke.

Valerie can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Even though they know that Valerie is coming, Lara and Luna don't stop.

They know that visual stimulation will help Valerie prolong her orgasm.

Shortly after Valerie begins to calm down, Lara inhales for the last time, and kisses Luna, transferring the smoke.

Luna inhales and then exhales the smoke.

And Lara finally puts out her cigarette.

Lara and Luna approach Valerie.

Lara wants to ask a question: "Are you hot for girls or just Tgirls, Val?"

Valerie doesn't have a clear answer: "I don't know. All of this is so new to me. What I do know is that you guys make me very excited."

Lara is pleased with what she has heard, and gives Valerie a kiss.

Then it's Luna's turn to kiss Valerie.

Lara and Luna have already made Valerie cum twice, but they want more.

They want Valerie to become the perfect girl of their fantasies.

Lara leads Valerie by the hand to her bed.

Luna positions herself between Valerie's legs, and prepares to penetrate the gorgeous red-haired girl.

Before using her 'cock', Luna lubricates another vibrator and inserts it into Valerie's ass.

As Valerie already got a vibrator up her ass some time ago, Luna does it without any problems.

Luna then turns on the vibrator in slow mode, and also starts penetrating Valerie's pussy with her 'cock'.

Valerie came just now, so her response is quick: "Oooh! ..."

Lara has brought to bed the equipment she intends to use, and activates on her cell phone the erotic tale created by Eve.

She uses the professional version that was recorded later.

Valerie is surprised by this new stimulus, but soon begins to imagine herself as the protagonist of the fantasy.

Lara kisses Valerie, and also caresses the spectacular red-haired's breasts: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Valerie soon realizes that her role in the fantasy is not that of the protagonist, but that of the girl being seduced.

Luna penetrates Valerie as if she were a real Tgirl.

If the video were included in the trans category, many would not even realize that Luna is a cis girl, and she would be among the most beautiful Tgirls in the world of all time.

Lara is very attentive to the erotic tale and, at the right moment, she lights one of her long, thin Eves, inhales, and brings her lips closer to Valerie's.

Valerie understands what Lara is doing, and accepts the smoke.

Valerie didn't say anything to Lara and Luna, but it wasn't necessary: ​​she was clearly very excited watching the two girls smoking and kissing.

Valerie inhales and then manages to exhale a small amount of smoke.

Lara repeats the smokey kisses, expelling more and more, and kissing Valerie pornographically.

Valerie is able to inhale without problem, and is exhaling an increasing amount of smoke.

Luna then activates Valerie's ass vibrator in the fastest mode, and also does this with her TransForm devices.

Luna accelerates her own penetration movements, and is also very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Valerie is enjoying all the stimulation: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lara puts out her cigarette, but takes two new Eves, preparing everything for the hottest moment of the erotic tale.

It's time for the girl in the story to accept a cigarette, so Lara puts a cigarette between Valerie's lips, and provides the flame.

Valerie lights the cigarette, inales by herself for the first time, and then exhales visibly excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Luna decides to stop her movements, waiting for the best moment of the story.

Valerie begs for more action, but Luna does not pay attention to Valerie pleas.

Luna knows she can please Valerie more by waiting for the right moment.

The story asks for, and Lara lights her cigarette, and resumes the smoking kisses with Valerie.

Valerie wanted more, but she is enjoying what she gets: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The two girls in the tale are now making love, so Luna accelerates the TransForm devices to the max, and also accelerates her movements.

Valerie is very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The erotic tale reaches the moment of the girls' declaration of love, and Valerie can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Thanks to the various stimuli, Luna also reaches orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

As Luna comes, Lara grabs her girlfriend's TransForm remote, and triggers the ejaculation.

Valerie is surprised to feel Luna's 'sperm' invading her pussy, and this gives her additional spasms of pleasure.

Valerie becomes TransForm's newest big fan.

Lara then goes back to kissing Valerie, sharing more smoke.

Valerie receives the smoke provided by Lara, but then she puts her own cigarette between her lips.

The stunning red-haired girl inhales more smoke, managing to exhale much more smoke.

Valerie is very happy with what she has just experienced with the girls: "I love you girls."

Lara and Luna also say they love Valerie.

Luna is already recovered, and goes to kiss Valerie.

After the kiss, Luna lights her own cigarette and exchanges smokey kisses with Valerie too.

Valerie confesses: "I had never smoked before, but I got really excited watching the two of you smoking and kissing... and I loved kissing and smoking while listening to the erotic tale. I felt like I was in paradise and now, after all, I have to admit that I love girls... and I would love to have sex with a Tgirl too."

The video doesn't show it, but Audrey and Julie are filming everything, and they get very excited hearing Valerie's words.

Lara and Luna laugh.

Lara says: "We can help you fulfill that wish of yours."

Valerie responds: "I'm already anxious. I loved fantasizing that you were Tgirls. Also, I would really like to use the TransForm. I bet a lot of other girls will too, and it will be trendy."

Luna admits that she imagines she is a Tgirl when using the TransForm, and that she loves this fantasy.

Lara admits this too, and adds: "I'm sure you'll look spectacular using the TransForm."

Valerie then inhales the smoke and kisses Lara.

Then she repeats the action with Luna.

The three girls smoke and kiss until they finish their cigarettes.

The scene is very exciting.

The video could also be included in the smoking fetish category, and would be considered by many to be the best of all time.

Val's fans have never seen her smoking, so they must conclude that Lara and Luna actually taught her to smoke, and that should help get them even more turned on.

After putting out her cigarette, Valerie has something to say: "Me and Luna already came, but you still haven't come, Lara."

Lara has a suggestion: "I can lend you the TransForm, Val. How about a double penetration?"

Luna and Valerie approve of the idea.

Lara takes out her TransForm and goes to wash it.

The scene cuts and then Luna comes back and hands her TransForm to Valerie.

As Valerie's ass is already relaxed, she bends down and manages to quickly put on the Transform.

When Valerie gets up, Lara and Luna are impressed.

Valerie has become a sensational Tgirl.

Lara and Luna praise Valerie's transformation, and say that she is now an absurdly beautiful Tgirl.

They also say that Val makes them very excited.

Valerie says she's loving imagining that she's a real Tgirl.

Lara and Luna kiss Valerie, and then Lara guides the guest girl to bed, and lubricates her TransForm.

Lara then climbs onto Valerie's body, facing this spectacular redhead, who appears to be a real Tgirl.

As soon as Lara fits the TransForm in her pussy and lowers her body making the strapless disappear completely, Luna inserts her already lubricated TransForm in the entrance of Lara's ass, and begins to penetrate her.