EVEnTS Ch. 24 - TRends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve planned it out really well, giving Susan, Nina, May, and June the chance to get turned on before the Tgirls, as these four cis girls had already come while doing the show for Lena.

Susan, Nina, May, and June are ready to cum... and they cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

June and Nina, understandably, stop stimulating Eve and Lena as they bask in orgasm.

In the case of May and Susan, the opposite is true.

Despite being shaking a lot, May and Susan manage to trigger the ejaculator of their TransForms, and fill Julie and Bella's asses.

This extra stimulus is enough for Julie and Bella to ejaculate inside Audrey and Janina's asses as well: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The chain reaction has started, and it won't stop.

Audrey and Janina feel Julie and Bella's delicious sperm filling their asses, and they cum inside April and Karina: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

June and Nina have recovered a little, and they go back to masturbating and sucking Eve's and Lena's members.

April and Karina have their asses flooded with Audrey and Janina's cum, and now they cum inside Eve and Lena: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Lena and Nina inhale more smoke and go back to sucking Eve and Lena's cocks, leaving the two 'volcanoes' about to erupt.

Eve and Lena also inhale again, kiss, look at the scene in the mirror, and then have an incredible orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

In fact, it is Eve's 'eruption' that is truly amazing, with her more than ten powerful jets of 'lava' filling June's mouth.

June swallows quickly, but is unsure if she can make it fast enough.

Lena has come before, but manages to deposit a good amount of sperm in Nina's mouth.

All Tgirls managed to ejaculate rivers of sperm.

All the girls' spasms are very intense and last for several seconds.

Cis girls came first, and they are the first to calm down.

Tgirls also calm down according to the sequence of cum.

May -> June -> Julie -> Audrey -> April -> Eve

Susan -> Nina -> Bella -> Janina -> Karina -> Lena

The girls managed the feat of keeping the cars connected while there were still girls cumming, but now the two trains are undone.

June and Nina get up and kiss Eve and Lena, transferring some of the sperm back to them.

Then all the girls kiss and share Eve and Lena's sperm.

Sperm sharing has become a ritual that reinforces the unity of groups that form with Eve or thanks to Eve.

As the girls exchange tender kisses, Susan remarks: "You had an amazing idea, Eve. I got really excited seeing everything in the mirror. We need to make a video of such a scene."

The other girls also admit that they got really excited looking at everything in the mirror.

Even Lena, who had already come, got a hard cock pretty quickly thanks to the scene... and the other stimuli, of course.

Incredibly, even these girls' post-sex kisses are making Lena hard again.

The kisses are having the same effect on several other girls, including Eve, but Lena's case gets a lot of attention, as she has just come twice.

Bella watches Lena's hard cock and says: "Do you want some help Lena?"

The girls laugh.

Lena replies: "Thanks Bella, but it's getting late and I've already had the two best orgasms of my entire life. I am very happy with everything that happened today."

Bella jokes: "If your cock stays hard, we can fix it when we get back to our apartment..."

The girls laugh again.

Lena thinks she's been in the spotlight too long, and decides to praise the webcam girls: "Changing the subject, I think you all dress really well, and stand out. As you will have a lot of visibility from now on, I wouldn't be surprised if everything you wear becomes trendy."

The webcam girls are overjoyed by Lena's comment, and are grateful.

Meanwhile, Eve goes to her bag and grabs three packs of Eve and a lighter.

Eve walks back, and offers Lena the cigarettes and lighter: "It's a gift from us to you, Lena."

Lena smiles at Eve, accepts the gifts, and says: "Thanks, Eve, and girls. I learned many things from you today. I didn't know it was possible to have so much pleasure, and now I'm feeling like I'm in paradise."

All the girls smile at Lena... and laugh.

Lena is yet another girl who had access to the 'secret code'.

All the girls but Eve say: "Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise!"

All the girls laugh and feel like part of a select group of people who know a wonderful secret.

Eve then takes her pack of Eve and offers the girls cigarettes.

They all accept, light their cigarettes, and sit down to talk and relax.

Susan tells Janina and the Polish girls that she and Nina have just launched their website, and says she's going to check the hits.

When Susan sees the data, she is elated: "Girls, I just had a wonderful surprise. Our website already has almost two hundred thousand hits!"

All the girls are very happy for Susan and Nina, and celebrate by hugging them.

When Susan checks the other data, she is surprised again: "TransForm is a great success, Eve. More than fifty thousand people have already ordered."

Now all the girls hug Eve.

TransForm is getting popular very quickly, becoming trendy.

Nina then invites the girls to come with her to the kitchen to celebrate.

In the kitchen, Nina grabs a bottle of champagne.

Eve and Susan help by getting the glasses.

After Nina makes the cork fly away, she fills the glasses, and the girls toast to the success of the website, to TransForm, and also to the wonderful day they had.

Just a detail: Nina and Audrey don't drink the champagne. Their glasses have strawberry juice in them, as they will have to drive soon.

Nina will take Bella, Karina, Janina, and Lena back to the resort.

Audrey will take Eve to the mansion.

The girls are very happy, but after the celebration, they realize that it's getting quite late.

The girls split up to shower in the various bathrooms in the house.

Twenty minutes later, all the girls are dressed again.

The visiting girls say goodbye to Susan, Julie, April, May, and June with delicious kisses.

All of them are very happy, as they had a day they will remember forever.

Yesterday was the first day of spring, and a respected news channel said "Eve's Spring goes down in history".

The channel was referring to the incredible events of the first day of spring, but perhaps the phrase created to give the dimension of the great events of March 20th is really valid for the whole spring.

As we've just seen, Eve's spring is still amazing.

***

Next: EVEnTS 25 - TenTS [Eve with more Tgirls of the Most Wanted list.]