EVEnTS Ch. 26 - TAILoRING

Story Info
Eve, family, and friends love trios/groups.
13.2k words
5
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 26 - TAILoRING

Eve, family, and friends love trios/groups.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

TS+CD+W -> 2TS+W -> 3TS -> 8TS+4W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 89 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Eve's Thursday was a study day like any other.

The day is not over, however.

Eve still has a lot to do.

She is in her suite with journalist Alexia.

Eve is changing, and Alexia is putting on makeup for interviews with Eve and then with Ted (Meg).

Meanwhile, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy are in Ted's (Meg's) office, taking care of preparations for filming.

As always, the webcam girls were very kind, lending them their professional gear.

Eve reinforces a request she made to Alexia: "You can ask whatever you want, Alexia, but without letting anyone suspect that I'm a Tgirl, okay? It is not yet the time to reveal this. If that time comes, I guarantee you will have exclusivity."

Alexia smiles, and says: "Don't worry, Eve. I promised to keep your secret, and I'm taking seriuously that promise."

Eve also smiles, approaches Alexia, and kisses her affectionately.

After putting on her makeup, Alexia helps Eve do her makeup too, and they then head to the office.

As they enter, Eve sees that Helen is there too, helping the European Tgirls.

Helen didn't even change her clothes when she got home from school, and she's been helping a lot.

Eve walks over to Helen and gives her little sister a peck on the lips.

Then Alexia comes over too, and Eve introduces her sister to the journalist.

Eve tells Alexia that Helen attends another school, more arts-oriented, and adds: "Helen is the artist in the family."

Alexia then gives Helen a peck on the lips.

Helen is excited: "Can I see the interview, Eve... and Alexia?"

Eve looks at Alexia, who nods in.

Eve then replies: "Okay, Helen."

Then Eve asks Daria, Vica, and Sofiy if everything is ready.

Sofiy says "Yes."

They can start now.

Eve and Alexia smile at the girls and sit in the chairs that have been positioned facing each other.

The European girls turn on the spotlights, adjust the camera's position and give the okay.

Alexia knows what she needs to do.

She starts by saying who the interviewee is, provides information about Eve, and recalls the events involving our heroine.

Then, Alexia starts asking the questions, and Eve realizes that Alexia has prepared very well for the interview.

Eve was right: Alexia has all the attributes to be in front of the screen.

Alexia is very intelligent, speaks very clearly, has a delicious voice, a great posture, besides being gorgeous and having a beautiful smile.

The interview starts with Eve's childhood and her relationship with the family, then cover moving to the city and adapting to the new school, then the NGO and refugee Tgirls, the case of the Russian mafia, Eve's relationship with 2BGirls, the invention of the TransForm, and finally Eve's plans for the future .

For over an hour, Alexia asks great questions and Eve answers in a smart and humorous way.

Throughout the entire interview, Alexia asks just one question about Eve's love life: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Eve replies: "No, Alexia. I do not have a boyfriend. All I can say is that I'm not a virgin anymore."

The interviewer and the interviewee laugh.

When the interview ends, all the girls applaud Alexia's performance.

Alexia thanks all the girls for helping to do this interview.

Daria smiles and says: "The material turned out great and I think we can make it even better as we will be tailoring it for a TV talk show or Internet channel."

Eve is mentally drained, but very happy with the result.

Laura is already home and, hearing the applause, she enters the office: "From what I heard, the interview must have gone very well."

The girls confirm that the interview was great.

Laura then says: "Girls, dinner is ready. You come?"

The girls are already hungry, and they accept.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy turn off the equipment, and all the girls head to the dining room.

Kate is also already home, and calls the rest of the staff.

The table is soon occupied.

It's a dinner with several people: Ted (Meg), Jill, Kate, Laura, Eve, Helen, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, and Alexia.

It's more of a gathering of gorgeous women, except for Ted, who would also be praiseworthy if he were there as Meg.

Dinner is very happy, as everyone has reason to be happy.

It's nice that Ted (Meg) has the opportunity to get to know Alexia in a relaxed atmosphere before the interview.

Ted (Meg) is very fond of the journalist, and agrees with Eve's opinion of her.

Ted (Meg) sees that Alexia is really smart... and gorgeous.

After the lively dinner, Eve sees it's past 9 pm, and says: "Ted, I think you better get ready for the interview. I'm going to lend Alexia an outfit so she doesn't show up wearing the same outfit in both interviews."

Alexia thanks: "Thank you, Eve. I hadn't thought of that."

Eve goes further, and suggests to the girls on the shoot that they reposition the cameras, so they have the bookshelf wall in the back.

Thus, they will create the illusion that the interview with Ted (Meg) was done in another location.

Everyone is glad that Eve is directing the shoot so competently.

Upon reaching the suite, Eve and Alexia use the bathroom and then Eve takes a black suit from the closet.

Eve shows Alexia the outfit, and asks: "What do you think of it?"

Alexia likes: "It's so beautiful!"

Alexia is excited to try it out.

Eve watches the gorgeous, blue-eyed brunette undress and then try on the suit.

Eve is very pleased with the result: "You look even more beautiful and elegant, Alexia. It was perfect on you. No need for tailoring. Our bodies are very similar, aren't they?"

Alexia nods and smiles at Eve.

Eve helps Alexia touch up her makeup, and before long the journalist is ready to interview Ted (Meg).

Or almost.

As they head to the office, Alexia tries to focus on the next interview, recapping everything she's been thinking about.

Alexia will have extra pressure in the interview with Ted (Meg).

Helen has things to do and won't be attending this interview, but now Kate, Laura, and Jill will be attending.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy were very competent, and had everything ready for filming.

When Eve and Alexia enter the office, the rest of the staff is already there.

They smile and wave to everyone, and then Alexia sits down and starts acting like a serious professional.

Eve checks with the girls on camera positions and lighting, and asks Alexia and Ted (Meg) if they're ready.

They say yes, and Eve commands: "Action!"

Alexia does as in the interview with Eve, introducing the interviewee and talking about his biography before starting the conversation.

The interview covers various aspects of Ted's life and activities.

Once again, it is a very rich interview with interesting information.

Ted takes the opportunity to reveal that the resort he is building will open at the next Spring Festival, and the many tourists who are interested in getting to know the city will have a high-end hotel to stay.

Ted also talks about a big differentiator of the new resort: several of the European Tgirls will work there.

The interview with Ted also lasts more than an hour, and everyone is very happy with the result.

Once the interview is over, Alexia receives congratulations from Ted (Meg).

Ted (Meg) thinks Alexia has what it takes to shine on screen.

Alexia is again much applauded and wins kisses from the girls.

Now that the interview is over, Alexia relaxes and feels like she's floating on clouds.

Eve is very happy for Alexia.

The girls from the filming turn off the equipment and start to collect everything.

Sofiy comments: "It's getting late, isn't it? We better hurry."

Eve then makes a suggestion: "Why don't you sleep here, Sofiy? You too, Alexia."

Ted (Meg), Jill, Kate, and Laura support Eve's idea.

Sofiy and Alexia are hesitant, but Eve insists, and is supported by the other girls.

Sofiy and Alexia end up accepting the invitation.

Then Ted (Meg), Laura, and Kate say goodbye to the girls and leave the office.

Eve, Jill, and Alexia help the other girls put away their gear, and then they all leave the office and walk out into the garden to smoke.

All the girls notice that Alexia also takes a pack of Eve.

Jill asks Alexia: "Have you smoked a long time?"

Alexia sees that all the girls smoke Eve, as do several girls in town, and replies: "I started smoking last year, and I smoked Virginia Slims menthol 100mm, but now I just joined your club."

All the girls understand what was the reason for the change of brands and laugh.

They are all part of Eve's fan group.

Jill makes things even clearer: "I also smoked VS Menthol 100mm before I met Eve..."

More laughter.

After the girls light up their cigarettes, Eve takes the opportunity to show Alexia the door that was installed in the wall between Ted's (Meg's) and 2BGirls' mansions.

Eve comments: "Tomorrow night you can come to the mansion and then we'll go through that door to meet up with the 2BGirls."

Alexia is amazed at how close they are.

After smoking, the girls return to the mansion.

Eve takes Alexia to the suite where she will sleep, and Jill does the same with Sofiy.

Once in the suite, Eve asks Alexia if she would be interested in having a three-way experience with her and Jill.

Alexia smiles at Eve and says "Yes."

Eve then sends some messages.

Eve's message to Jill: "Would you like to get to know Alexia better... in my suite?"

Jill responds: "I would love to. I'm going now!"

Message from Eve to Daria, Vica, and Sofiy: "I feel like Jill is needy and maybe jealous of Alexia, so I invited her to talk just the three of us. I hope you understand me. Kisses!"

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy say they understand.

Daria then takes the opportunity to invite Vica and Sofiy to her suite.

Vica and Sofiy accept.

Eve wishes the European girls a good time, and they wish Eve that too.

There will be a lot of action in the mansion, with wonderful trios.

There will be three thresomes!

Eve + Jill + Alexia.

Daria + Vica + Sofiy.

Meg (Ted) + Kate + Laura.

In fact, Meg, Kate, and Laura are already at work in Meg's suite.

Laura and Kate are 'congratulating' Meg (Ted) on a great interview.

Meg is the center of attention tonight.

Laura -> Meg (Ted) -> Kate

Laura is fucking Meg's ass with her TransForm, and Meg is fucking Kate's ass, who is lying on the bed.

Laura, Meg, and Kate are very excited, and we can see it from Meg and Kate's rock hard cocks, and from the look of pleasure on Laura's face.

Laura 7.5 in (19 cm)

Meg 7 in (17.8 cm)

Kate 6.6 in (16,8 cm)

Laura is even more like Eve at this point, as she is wearing the TransForm, which is a copy of her daughter Eve's wonderful cock.

Meg also looks a lot like her daughter Jill after changing her characterization from Marilyn to Meg... and mother and daughter's cocks are the same size.

Kate doesn't have a daughter and we don't know anyone in her family, so comparisons aren't possible.

With a lot of effort, we can remember that Kate's cock is the same size as the cock of Erin, the keyboard player of 2BGirls.

It's a pretty far-fetched comparison, as Kate is brunette and Erin is blonde, and they lead very different lifestyles.

What is indisputable is that Laura, Meg, and Kate form a very well synchronized trio.

Meg moves back and forth, while Laura and Kate stand still.

In fact, Laura and Kate are not completely still.

While enjoying the vibration of the TransForm devices, Laura caresses Meg's beautiful titties.

Kate, in turn, masturbates while being fucked.

It is interesting to remember that when Laura found out that Eve was smoking, she asked Eve not to smoke in front of Helen, as Eve has a great influence on her younger sister.

Helen always had Eve as her greatest model of intelligence, determination, beauty...

It's becoming increasingly clear that in these past two months Eve has had far more influence on Laura than she had on Helen.

Thanks to Eve, Laura has become a much more open-minded woman, admitting that she is attracted to cis and trans women, and to CDs.

Thanks to Eve, Laura had the courage to approach Kate, and then Meg (Ted).

Thanks to Eve, Laura met the wonderful Susan and Nina, who became the most successful webcam girls at the moment.

Thanks to Eve, Laura had sex with Susan and Nina... and learned to smoke from them.

Laura and Eve are very similar even in their smoking fetish.

Thanks to Eve, the European Tgirls came here, and Laura was able to mentor Vica.

Thanks to Eve, Laura had the nerve to insist that Vica sleep in her suite, and the two 'hit it off' very well.

Thanks to Eve, Laura also took a more active role in transforming others, and sometimes had special guests.

Audrey, the wonderful doppelganger of the famous actress, played a central role in one of Laura's most important plans, and also had a central role in two of Eve's plans.

Thanks to Eve, Laura is using TransForm, that great invention of our heroine.

At this very moment, Laura is fantasizing that she is Eve, and is fucking actress Meg with a real cock.

Laura loves to fantasize about being a Tgirl, and with the TransForm devices on full speed, she's feeling a lot of pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

There's also something interesting to say about Meg (Ted).

Ted said his favorite actresses were Marilyn, Audrey, and Meg, but he never revealed anything that worried him.

Ted loved dressing up as Marilyn, but he had never tried dressing up as Audrey or Meg.

Ted knew it would be very difficult to look like Audrey, and he didn't want to turn into Meg.

Turning into Meg felt so wrong!

Ted always thought that Jill, his daughter, looked a lot like the actress Meg...

Laura also noticed that Jill was very similar to the actress Meg.

Also, Laura realized that Ted and Jill, who are father and daughter, were favored by genetics and are very similar.

Applying simple logic, Laura understood that Ted would look sensational characterized as the actress Meg, and encouraged him to make that transformation.

Thanks to Laura, Ted is now fantastic as Meg, and he feels great after the many compliments he has received.

Thanks to Laura, Meg (Ted) also worked up the courage to take female hormones, and now has nice titties.

Meg (Ted) is very happy with the result, but now she has to decide if she wants to continue taking the hormones or not.

If Meg (Ted) stops now, her breasts will practically disappear, but if Meg continues the treatment, she will probably have breasts as beautiful as Jill's.

These days Meg (Ted) is much more open-minded, and right now she's fantasizing that she's a Tgirl, more specifically Jill, and is fucking her sweetheart Kate.

More than that: Meg fantasizes about being fucked by Eve, Jill's 'very close' friend.

Meg doesn't even know that Laura's TransForm is a replica of Eve's cock...

Meg is very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In Kate's case, the fantasy is a little different, and it reveals something interesting about her.

Kate is very accepting of the fact that she likes men, cis girls, Tgirls, and CDs.

Ted asked what Kate thought of those who decided to be a CD instead of turning into a Tgirl like Kate and Jill.

Kate was very frank, saying that she thought it was normal, that many men dress as girls in private, and hide their true selves from a society that is still very prejudiced.

Kate went further and said that CD girls also turn her on a lot.

Ted then felt confident to reveal that he liked to dress like Marilyn, and Kate backed him up, saying that she was already turned on just by imagining him as Marilyn.

Like Laura, Kate also noted that Ted could make a sensational Meg, and supported the idea of ​​Ted turning into Meg instead of Marilyn.

Now Kate benefits from that support she gave to Laura's idea.

Ted turned into a sensational Meg and, of course, he also looked a lot like his daughter Jill.

Kate has always been very attracted to Jill, but has maintained her professionalism.

Kate was Jill's favorite teacher, and Jill was Kate's favorite student.

At this very moment, Kate fantasizes that she is being fucked by Jill, not Meg (Ted).

Also, Kate is not seeing Laura fucking Meg.

Kate imagines she's watching gorgeous Eve fucking Jill.

Kate is loving this fantasy: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The fact that each of them has their own fantasy doesn't mean they don't love each other.

Laura, Meg, and Kate truly love each other, but feel free to let their imaginations run wild.

They are also comfortable having sex with other girls who turn them on, as we've already seen.

Laura, Meg, and Kate are really enjoying this threesome: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

They already know each other very well, and they know that they are all about to come.

That's exactly what happens.

Meg comes, and is followed by Kate and Laura: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Meg fills Kate's ass with cum, leaving it deliciously lubricated.

Kate also cums very hot, and her chest and face are full of cum.

Laura triggers the TransForm to 'ejaculate' and starts moving, prolonging Meg's pleasure.

Laura, Meg, and Kate have impressive spasms for several seconds.

When Meg and Kate start to calm down, Laura turns off her TransForm to calm down too.

Since Laura is cis, if she kept the devices on, she would probably come even more, but Laura is already very satisfied.

The trio is increasingly united and in love.

After undocking, Laura and Meg (Ted) go to Kate and lick the sperm that covers the body and face of the gorgeous director.

They then kiss a lot, reinforcing the unity of the trio.

Then Laura offers cigarettes to Meg and Kate, and they accept.

Laura lights all three of their cigarettes, and they smoke their Eves with beautiful expressions of pleasure as they relax and talk.

Meg (Ted) thanks Laura and Kate for tonight's special treatment.

Laura takes the opportunity to ask Meg (Ted) if the journalist Alexia turns her on.

Meg admits she does, and adds: "I got really excited seeing so many wonderful girls."

Laura and Kate laugh, and then Meg starts laughing too.

They have a very frank relationship.

***

Jill arrives at Eve's suite, and sees that Alexia is already there.

The three girls kiss affectionately.