EVEnTS Ch. 26 - TAILoRING

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waste no time, and soon they start taking off their clothes.

As Jill and Alexia have already seen Eve naked, Eve does not need to perform her ritual, and is the first to strip completely.

Jill and Alexia are still in their panties.

Jill and Alexia smile when they see Eve's extremely hard cock.

Jill has an additional reaction.

She takes a few steps, facing Eve and with her back to Alexia.

Jill then kisses Eve for a long time, lets her panties fall to the floor, and then pushes her panties off with one of her feet.

Alexia would love to see Eve and Jill's kiss from a better angle, but Alexia is still very turned on.

Eve and Jill seem to have it all together, as they turn around in coordination, allowing Alexia to see them from the side, kissing... and with their rock-hard cocks stroking each other.

Alexia is surprised to see that Jill is a Tgirl, like Eve: "Wow! You too, Jill? I didn't expect this. You are so beautiful! You are so similar to that actress..."

Jill appreciates the compliment and says she is also delighted with the journalist's beauty.

Then Jill points to her rock-hard cock.

The three girls laugh.

Of course, Jill's cock isn't hard just because of Alexia, but that's okay.

Now all that's left is Alexia, and she can't wait to see Jill's reaction.

Alexia lowers her panties to the middle of her legs, exposing her enormous and extremely hard clit.

Jill didn't expect this: "Wow! You too, Alexia?"

Eve laughs, and explains: "No, Jill. Alexia is a cis girl, but she has the biggest clit I've ever seen. It must be one of the biggest in the world."

Jill recovers from her surprise, and says: "Your clit is amazing, Alexia! It looks like a cock... I already thought you were wonderful, and now I know that you are very special... one in a million!"

Alexia smiles at Jill, delighted by the compliment.

Eve chimes in again: "Actually, Alexia is more likely to be one in tens of millions, Jill."

Jill smiles and agrees with Eve.

Alexia then finishes removing her panties.

The members of the three gorgeous girls are rock hard, so this is a great time to compare them.

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Jill 7 in (17.8 cm)

Alexia 3 in (7.6 cm)

Eve wants to give her friends the opportunity to get closer, but feels she needs to give Jill more special attention, so Eve makes a suggestion: "How about Alexia lay down and you try her wonderful little pussy, Jill? I would enter your delicious ass."

Jill is excited by the idea, and so is Alexia.

Eve then takes care of a detail.

She takes out two vibrators, and hands one of them to Alexia: "It will get better if we are all filled up."

Alexia accepts the vibrator, and then the three girls relax their asses.

It doesn't take long for Eve, Jill, and Alexia to get ready.

Then Eve and Alexia lubricate the vibrators and insert them into their assholes.

Alexia then lies down on the bed and waits for the girls.

Jill is also ready, with a very hard cock, and she doesn't waste time.

She approaches Alexia and they kiss.

Jill intended to start penetration right after the kiss, but she sees Eve occupying the space between Alexia's legs.

Eve wants to help Alexia get more excited, and starts to take care of the journalist's pussy.

Jill was so eager to penetrate Alexia, she hadn't thought of giving an oral before.

Jill is glad Eve remembered that, and decides to devote herself to kissing and caressing Alexia's breasts.

After licking the outer and inner lips of Alexia's pussy for some time, Eve finally arrives at the big destination: Alexia's clit... 'Alex the Great'.

Eve licks the entire length of Alexia's huge clit for a while, then makes the 3 in of 'Alex the Great' disappear into her mouth.

Eve uses her tongue and mouth gently, as Alexia's clit is very sensitive.

Alexia soon starts to moan, thanks to Eve and Jill's joint effort: "Oooh! ..."

Eve then activates the vibrator that is in Alexia's ass.

Alexia gets more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

As Jill continues to kiss Alexia, Eve dedicates herself to the journalist's beautiful and hard clit, and also proceeds to insert her fingers inside this wonderful girl.

Alexia is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

After a few minutes, Eve increases the speed of the vibrator and uses three fingers to stroke Alexia's G-spot and the wall that hides much of her clit.

Many don't know, but the clitoris is not just the little bud that sticks out of the vulva.

The clitoris extends over a large area.

Of course, some girls don't just have a small button.

This visible part of the clitoris can be quite large, like 'Alex the Great'.

Alexia's clit is well above average in size, and it looks like a dick when it's aroused... like now.

Alexia's clit is beautiful, like everything about her.

Eve loves to see Alexia's clit very aroused, looking like a cock, and long enough to fit inside a girl's pussy... and in her ass.

Eve sucks on Alexia's clit gently.

Alexia is extremely excited, and can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve continues to spur Alexia on, and Jill does too.

They make Alexia's orgasm keep going for several seconds: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Alexia has powerful spasms, and then she begs: "Please stop. I can not take it anymore."

Eve then removes her fingers and turns off the vibrator.

Jill continues kissing Alexia... until she is replaced by Eve.

And then Eve kisses Jill too.

Calmer, Alexia asks Eve and Jill to get on their knees facing each other.

Alexia is thinking about that moment when Eve and Jill kissed and then showed her their hard cocks caressing each other.

Alexia got very excited watching, and wants to give a proper sequel to that amazing scene.

Eve and Jill understand what Alexia intends to do, and they comply.

Once Eve and Jill are very close, Alexia gathers their cocks together and starts masturbating and licking them.

Eve and Jill kiss and caress each other.

Eve and Jill's cocks were semi-hard, but now they're really hard.

Alexia is doing a great job... blowjob: "Oooh! ..."

Alexia then starts sucking on both cocks: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

After a minute, Alexia decides not to take any chances, and stops sucking Eve and Jill.

She lies down on the bed, signaling that it's time to go ahead with Eve's plan.

Jill is ready, and wastes no time.

Jill gazes enthralled at 'Alex the Great', then trespasses into the territory few have had the chance to explore (just Eve and Alexia's one and only boyfriend).

Jill revels in the wonderful sensation of Alexia's wet pussy.

As soon as Jill penetrates the journalist's pussy, Eve turns on the vibrator that is in the journalist's ass.

Alexia quickly reacts to the stimuli: "Oooh! ..."

The vibration in Alexia's ass also stimulates Jill's cock, and she's loving the feeling: "Oooh! ..."

Jill stops deep inside Alexia, and waits for Eve's cock.

Eve well lubricates her cock and the entrance of Jill's ass, and begins penetration.

In a short time Eve manages to go to the bottom, and turns on the vibrator that is in her own ass.

Eve then slides her cock back into Jill's asshole, and lets her friend take the lead.

Jill soon starts moving back and forth, penetrating Alexia, and then getting penetrated by Eve.

Jill comments: "How delicious to fuck a wet pussy and be fucked at the same time. This is paradise."

Jill moves faster and faster, and the three girls are very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In a few minutes, the three girls can't take it anymore: Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Alexia -> Jill -> Eve.

Jill fills Alexia's pussy and then moves her cock some more to take full advantage of the wonderful feeling as she slides her cock into Alexia's extremely lubricated pussy.

Eve squirted more than ten times inside Jill, and now she also enjoys the delicious sensation caused by Jill's movement.

Eve is very happy with the success of this trio.

Eve was worried about Jill, as she noticed Meg's (Ted's) daughter feeling needy, but now it seems that all is well with Jill.

Jill has become a very successful professional with the help of Eve and Laura, and her love life has also improved a lot since meeting Eve...

Jill has a beautiful happy expression on her face.

Eve was also worried about Vica.

Eve realized that Vica is no longer having sex with Laura as often as before, but now Eve is happy that Vica must already be having sex with Daria and Sofiy right now.

Eve is thinking about playing matchmaker, bringing Jill and Vica closer... or else helping teacher Amber become Jill's girlfriend, since Amber confessed that she fell in love with Jill back in school... and it's very clear that Amber is still in love.

Eve even envisioned a threesome consisting of Jill, Vica, and Amber, and got very excited.

It would be a wonderful trio...

After calming down a bit, Eve turns off the vibrators, and leaves Jill's ass.

Jill also removes her cock from Alexia's pussy, and reaches out to kiss the journalist.

With the trio undone, Eve removes the vibrator from her ass and then joins Jill and Alexia in kissing.

After the kisses, Alexia also removes the vibrator from her ass and the three girls sit on the bed to smoke and talk.

Alexia comments: "Until the day before yesterday I had never had sex with a Tgirl, and now I have had sex with two wonderful girls. My life is completely changing in many ways thanks to you. I love you!"

Eve and Jill smile at Alexia and then kiss this spectacular journalist.

After the kisses, Alexia continues: "I've never been in a threesome. Now that I know how amazing it is, I want to have more experiences like this. Especially if they are with you again, of course."

Eve and Jill are overjoyed at Alexia's words and go back to kissing her.

***

In Daria's suite, the three European Tgirls are also having fun.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy's interest in filming and editing created a beautiful friendship between them.

It doesn't matter that Daria is Russian, that Sofiy is Ukrainian, and that Vica is Hungarian.

From this common interest, they became more and more united.

In fact, following what Eve taught them, Daria proposes to Vica and Sofiy that the three of them make a train to reinforce this union between them.

Vica and Sofiy smile and immediately agree.

As a good hostess, Daria offers to be the first car.

As Sofiy is the special guest, she will be in the middle.

Vica will be the last car, and will use a vibrator in her ass.

The three girls get naked quickly.

They bend down, widen their assholes and then oil themselves well.

Vica then inserts the vibrator into her ass and gets back up.

After masturbating a bit, they are ready.

Daria turns the chair to make room for the trio, and uses the back of the chair for support.

Then she leans forward and waits for Sofiy.

Sofiy approaches Daria, and slowly starts inserting her beautiful cock.

Daria welcomes the visitor very well, so Sofiy soon manages to get to the bottom of the wonderful blonde's ass.

Vica turns on the vibrator and then begins to penetrate the ass of the fantastic Ukrainian blonde.

Vica also finds no difficulty, and advances to the end.

The spectacular Hungarian brunette makes the move back, and then stops with just the head of her cock inside Sofiy.

Sofiy realizes it's her turn to lead, and starts moving back and forth.

Daria starts using only one hand to lean on the back of the sofa, and uses the other hand to masturbate.

The scene is wonderful, with two blondes and a brunette.

Vica 8 in (20.3 cm)

Sofiy 7 in (17.8 cm)

Daria 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

They are three fabulous Tgirls nestled into each other.

Daria's cock isn't actually attached to anyone, but it's beautiful to see her masturbating vigorously.

Vica increases the speed of the vibrator and then caresses Sofiy's breasts.

The three girls are already very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Vica was feeling a little lonely as she is no longer sleeping in Laura's suite, and Eve's mother has been paying more attention to Meg (Ted) and Kate.

At this moment, however, Vica is very happy.

Vica is fantasizing that it is the actress Meg who is in front of her, and the fact that Sofiy is blonde like the actress helps this fantasy.

There's a good reason Vica fantasizes about actress Meg.

Eve asked Vica if she knew actress Meg, and Vica said "No."

Eve then sent some of the actress' most famous films for Vica to watch.

Eve is curious to know if Meg's movies had any effect on Vica, and looking at what's happening now, Vica really loved it.

Vica watched the movies yesterday, and was delighted with the actress and her performance in the movies, and was impressed with the similarity between the actress Meg and Jill... and also with the similarity of this actress with our Meg, who is Ted when appears publicly.

For a few moments, Vica's mind is confused, and shuffles the actress Meg, Jill, and Meg (Ted).

In the next moment, however, Vica begins to fantasize that it is Jill who is ahead of her.

Vica just assumed that Jill turns her on a lot: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Success!

Eve had the idea for the films when thinking about Audrey's enormous power of seduction, especially when she is fully characterized as the actress Audrey.

Eve's reasoning: Audrey is doing a lot of success because she's an amazing look-alike, so maybe Jill will get a big hit because she looks so much like the actress Meg.

Interestingly, Eve laughed as she imagined that her plan could go terribly wrong.

Eve thought about the possibility that Vica gets interested in Meg (Ted) instead of Jill.

Eve had good reason to dread that possibility: Vica had fallen in love with Laura. As Eve and her mother are very similar, perhaps the Hungarian brunette saw the same qualities as Eve's in Laura.

Let's recall an interesting fact: Laura was not so much like Eve two months ago.

Eve helped Laura become a much more open-minded woman...

Speaking of open-mindedness, in the middle of the wonderful trio of girls is a blonde Ukrainian girl who seems to face her desires very well.

Sofiy has always reacted with enthusiasm to the many opportunities that have come into her life since she arrived.

Sofiy's first experience here was unforgettable.

Sofiy loved having sex with Eve and the other 'Most Wanted' girls (only Darina didn't participate).

Sofiy started filming the girls' daily lives, together with Daria and Vica, and it 'opened a lot of doors' for her.

Sofiy, for example, has become 'very close' friends with the wonderful webcam girls, as they share this interest in filming.

Sofiy also loved participating in the competition organized by Eve, when the twelve Most Wanted girls fucked Russian mobsters.

Sofiy performed excellently, but Darina was the last of the four girls on the A team, and she failed to fuck mobster Maxim.

Sofiy's team fell from the lead to third and last place.

Returning to talking about the interest in filming, Sofiy, Daria, and Vica made a video that went viral: Daisy and Jess having sex with the three Russian mobsters and the mayor.

When Eve, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy finished the video, they celebrated in a very special way.

Sofiy also quickly became 'very close' friends with the three other Ukrainian girls she shares an apartment with.

Thanks to Eve, the four Ukrainian girls also became 'very close' friends with their Polish neighbors... and with Janina, who is Lithuanian.

Sofiy feels she is 'addicted' to threesomes and groups despite still being in love with Eve.

Sofiy is looking forward to filming Alexia's interview with the 2BGirls and hopefully becoming 'very close' friends with the amazing girls of the band.

Right now, however, Sofiy is well focused.

Sofiy is feeling great pleasure with Vica's powerful cock in her ass, and with the wonderful feeling of Daria's delicate ass: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Daria is another girl who is in love with Eve, and she already understands that she shouldn't try to be exclusive, but rather take advantage of every opportunity she has to be with the most desired girl in the world.

After the various occasions Eve has brought girls together, Daria is also sure that the threesomes and groups she has participated in are among her favorite hookups.

Only the sex Daria had with only Eve equaled the pleasure she felt from having sex with Eve and other girls...

Vica and Sofiy already have a very special place in Daria's heart.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy made an amazing film crew, and became 'very close' friends.

Daria adores her friends: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy would like to prolong this wonderful moment of pleasure even more, but they have already reached the limit: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria -> Sofiy -> Vica.

Daria, Sofiy, and Vica have wonderful expressions of pleasure on their beautiful faces, and they are shaking a lot.

The back of the armchair is soon full of cum, as are Daria and Sofiy's assholes.

Daria has ejaculated a lot, and will have work to clean the back of the chair and the floor.

Daria will also need to be careful not to leave a large cum trail on the way between the suite and the bathroom.

Sofiy will also need to be careful, as Vica filled her ass very well.

Sofiy moves a little more, enjoying the feel of Daria's very wet ass, and also the feel of Vica's cock, which is still hard inside her.

After about twenty seconds, Vica can't take being 'tortured' anymore.

She turns off the vibrator and takes her cock out of Sofiy.

Sofiy then removes her cock from inside Daria.

With the train broken, the three girls kiss, celebrating the group's unity.

What an amazing day!

This was the day of the threesomes at the mansion.

Laura + Meg (Ted) + Kate

Eve + Jill + Alexia

Daria + Vica + Sofiy

Everyone in the mansion had a lot of fun with the trios.

Except Helen, Eve's younger sister, who is already asleep.

***

The luck factor has helped Eve.

Alexia's interview with 2BGirls had to be done immediately, before they left for a long tour, and the girls of the band accepted, even as they rushed through the final preparations for the trip.

This Friday is their last day here.

Eve had to ask to leave school early, as the 2BGirls will be traveling to Europe at dawn, so the interview cannot extend into the night.

Alexia and Sofiy slept at Meg's (Ted's) mansion last night, but today they had a lot of activities at the resort, as well as Daria and Vica.

The girls from the shoot, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy, are going to Meg's (Ted's) mansion, and Janina and Lena are also in that group.

Like Eve, these five European girls managed to leave the resort's school early.

Eve invited Janina, as she was very interested in meeting the 2BGirls, and invited Lena because of her interest in fashion.

Lena wants to show 2BGirls the ideas she had to make the band's style more prominent.

Eve is in her suite with Alexia, who came from the resort before the European Tgirls.

Alexia is ready for the interview, and she wears a very elegant suit.

The journalist will only need to touch up her makeup, as she and Eve took the opportunity to kiss deliciously.

The European girls arrive, and Eve leaves the suite to help them transport the filming equipment into the 2BGirls' mansion.

Alexia stays in Eve's suite touching up her makeup.

When the girls reach the door installed in the wall that separates the mansions, Eve uses the facial recognition device to let them in.

Eve then sends a message to the 2BGirls, warning them that they are arriving at the front door.

When they arrive at the door, drummer Paola is there to greet them.

After exchanging kisses, Paola takes the girls to the room where the interview will take place.