EVEnTS Ch. 26 - TAILoRING

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drummer Paola is really enjoying Alexia's blowjob, and is also loving being responsible for making 'Alex the Great' hard as a drumstick, in a show that is being appreciated by all the girls: "Oooh! ..."

Eve and Sofiy have already lubricated their hard cocks and are now climbing into bed.

The bed is very wide and fits these four girls.

All the other girls will be standing behind Eve or Sofiy.

Eve and Sofiy quickly kneel, and now prepare to fuck Alexia and Paola.

Eve lubricates Alexia's ass, and Sofiy does the same with Paola's ass.

Eve and Sofiy are well synchronized, and start penetration at the same time.

Eve and Sofiy are very careful with Alexia and Paola's delicate asses.

When the heads of their members pass Alexia's and Paola's rings, they wait a little for the reaction.

Alexia and Sofiy keep moaning in pleasure, so Eve and Sofiy proceed slowly until their members completely disappear inside the two cis girls.

Since Eve's cock is slightly larger than Sofiy's, she takes one more second, breaking the perfect sync.

All very well.

Eve and Sofiy start a slow movement back and forth, and soon they show a beautiful expression of pleasure on their wonderful faces: "Oooh! ..."

Alexia and Paola would love to get Eve and Sofiy's cocks in their pussies, but these two cis girls know that because they're doing a 69, there wouldn't be room for a good oral if Eve and Sofiy's cocks were moving around inside their little cunts.

Alexia and Paola are putting on a real show at 69, and they're also loving having Eve and Sofiy inside their asses: "Oooh! ..."

Eve seems to guess what Alexia and Paola are thinking.

Eve wants to give Alexia and Paola as much pleasure as possible, and asks Emily if she can lend two vibrators.

The band's lead singer smiles, nods, and goes to get the vibrators.

In a short time Emily returns with the two vibrators, and hands them to Alexia and Paola.

The two cis girls smile in thanks, turn on the vibrators, and start having fun.

Eve and Sofiy stop moving so that Alexia and Paola insert the vibrators into each other's little pussies.

Alexia and Paola's very wet little cunts welcome the vibrators very well, and they make it very clear how much they are enjoying it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Janina and Lena take advantage of Eve and Sofiy's break and spring into action.

Janina and Lena lubricate Eve and Sofiy's asses well, and begin to slowly advance.

Eve and Sofiy show that everything is fine: "Hmmm! ..."

Janina and Lena now know they can go on, and before long they manage to push through to the end.

Janina and Lena then move in and out a few times, and stop for more cars to connect to their trains.

Erin and Lisa are next, and they're also very efficient.

Erin was looking forward to fucking Janina, the Russian mafia's most wanted girl, and Lisa was looking forward to fucking the amazing Polish fashion designer.

Daria and Vica are the latest Tgirls to connect to their trains, and they do so quickly too.

Eve's friends are already well practiced, and they love having sex in a group.

Daria is happy to fuck Erin, the 2BGirls' drummer who has already become a huge idol for Tgirls, an example of success.

Eve is Daria and Vica's biggest inspiration, but Daria and Vica are also Erin and Lisa's fans.

Vica is loving the ass of Lisa, the guitarist and vocalist of 2BGirls.

Finally it's Emily and Lynn's turn to fit into the trains.

The two cis girls fire up their TransForms and jump into action.

In a short time Emily and Lynn manage to get to the bottom of Daria and Vica, and move a few times.

All very well.

The two trains are formed, and we see 12 spectacular girls in action.

Emily -> Daria -> Erin -> Janina -> Eve -> Alexia <-> Paola <- Sofiy <- Lena <- Lisa <- Vica <- Lynn

Cis -> Tgirl -> Tgirl -> Tgirl -> Tgirl -> Cis <-> Cis <- Tgirl <- Tgirl <- Tgirl <- Tgirl <- Cis

It is interesting to note that one of the trains became the blondes' train, except for Alexia, who is the 'locomotive' of the train and will do the 69 with the also brunette Paola, the girl of the 'locomotive' of the other train, which has a more eclectic composition.

Blonde -> Blonde -> Blonde -> Blonde -> Blonde -> Brunette <-> Brunette <- Blonde <- Blonde <- Black <- Brunette <- Brunette

There are 12 gorgeous girls from 8 countries.

UK -> Russia -> UK -> Lithuania -> USA -> USA <-> UK <- Ukraine <- Poland <- Portugal <- Hungary <- UK

Eve asks a question: "Can you guys try cum in order from the back car to the front car?"

All the girls say "Okay!"

Little by little, the two trains begin to accelerate, seeking the right rhythm.

Eve, Erin, and Emily are the girls who move on the 'blonde train'.

Sofiy, Lisa, and Lynn are the girls who move on the 'eclectic train'.

Eve, Erin, Emily, Sofiy, Lisa, and Lynn go forward, and get deep into Alexia, Daria, Janina, Paola, Lena, and Vica.

Eve, Erin, Emily, Sofiy, Lisa, and Lynn come back, and their assholes are filled by Daria, Janina, Lena, and Vica members.

The girls responsible for moving the trains soon manage to achieve incredible coordination and accelerate the coming and going more and more.

The scene with the girls' well-coordinated movements is wonderful.

All the girls delight in the sight of the girls on the train in front of them... and also spy on Alexia and Paola's 69.

They are delighted with 'Alex the Great'.

All the girls in this wonderful group would love to be born cis, but with a clit like Alexia's.

In fact, some of them fantasize at this point that they are cis girls and have an even bigger clit than Alexia's... a clit the size of their members!

Others of these girls go further, and are fantasizing that they are hermaphrodite girls, girls with both sexes, and that they can inseminate and become pregnant.

The expression of pleasure on the beautiful faces of the girls is very clear, and it contributes to making all of them even more excited.

And the sound they produce on the trains also helps a lot: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Emily and Lynn are already very aroused and realize that Tgirls are reaching their arousal level, so they turn up the intensity of their vibrators and clit stimulators: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Alexia and Paola are also very excited about their 69, with the vibrators in their little cunts, and with Eve's and Sofiy's members in their asses: Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve notices a 'flaw' in her plan, and makes a correction: "Alexia and Paola, you can cum whenever you want and as much as you want. I already know that Alexia handles multiple orgasms very well, and I would love to see you having multiple orgasms too, Paola."

Alexia and Paola were already too excited and were about to stop the stimuli, but after Eve's words, they put their vibrators on full intensity... and cum: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Emily and Lynn react very quickly to the more intense stimuli, and they can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The sound of the trains is now much more pleasant than that of regular trains: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Even though it is difficult to coordinate the movement, Emily and Lynn manage to trigger the 'ejaculator' of their TransForm.

This sets off a chain reaction that spreads rapidly.

All the girls are cumming in the sequence suggested by Eve: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Blonde train: Emily -> Daria -> Erin -> Janina -> Eve -> Alexia (only brunette).

Eclectic train: Lynn -> Vica -> Lisa -> Lena -> Sofiy -> Paola.

Alexia and Paola practically amend their first orgasm with a new orgasm after Eve and Sofiy fill their assholes with cum.

As Eve is expelling her 'traditional' more than ten squirts of cum inside Alexia, the sensational brunette journalist is the one who gets the most amount of this precious liquid.

All the girls are very in tune and produce a wonderful sound: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The delicious 'singing' of these 'mermaids' reverberates through the walls of the room for over a minute.

Tgirls' asses are soon very well supplied with sperm.

Except for Daria and Vica's assholes, of course, but the liquid expelled from Emily and Lynn's TransForms simulates sperm well.

Alexia is very happy to have been fucked by Eve... and also to have done 69 with the wonderful Paola.

By the way, Alexia and Paola have their pretty little pussies very well filled by Eve's and Sofiy's sperm, and they don't even remember what Eve said just now... about multiple orgasms.

Eve keeps her cock very hard inside Alexia, and she starts moving again.

Sofiy's cock is also still hard inside Paola, and she imitates Eve.

Alexia and Paola understand Eve and Sofiy's intentions, and go back to blowing each other.

In a few seconds, Alexia and Paola reach their third orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The other girls on the trains watch this wonderful scene with Eve, Alexia, Paola, and Sofiy, and this prolongs their spasms and tremors.

Incidentally, Eve and Sofiy's back-and-forth movement is giving extra pleasure to Janina and Lena, who are behind them with stiff cocks as well.

Janina and Lena feel Eve and Sofiy's wonderful asses sliding on their members.

As a result, Janina and Lena end up having more spasms of pleasure than the girls behind them.

Eve and Sofiy are doing an amazing job.

After stopping for a few seconds, Eve and Sofiy start moving again inside Alexia and Paola.

Alexia and Paola are loving this very special treat.

They go back to taking care of sucking and have another delicious orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

All the girls are in awe of the scene, and look enchanted at Alexia's amazing clit, 'Alex the Great'.

Alexia and Paola are having a lot of spasms... wild spasms.

Eve and Sofiy are exhausted and finally stop moving, but they still enjoy the delicious sensation of Alexia and Paola's tight assholes... and Janina and Lena's still hard cocks, which are still inside them.

Little by little Alexia and Paola recover from their fourth orgasm, and then they turn off their vibrators.

Then Alexia and Paola show their beautiful smiles to Eve and Sofiy, and also to the other Tgirls and cis girls.

Speaking of cis girls, Emily and Lynn also turn off their TransForm devices, and disengage from their trains.

As Paola sucked Alexia while Eve fucked the journalist's ass, Eve's face is relatively close to drummer Paola's face.

Eve then leans in to kiss Paola.

The 2BGirls' drummer understands and raises her face to receive Eve's kiss.

Soon after, Sofiy also leans over and kisses Alexia.

Meanwhile, the other girls are disengaging and getting out of their trains.

A little while later, all the girls start kissing each other to show how grateful they are for this incredible moment of pleasure.

After the many kisses, Emily and Lynn remove their TransForms, and Alexia and Paola remove the vibrators from inside their little pussies.

Now that all the girls are sexually satisfied, they feel like doing something else.

Emily is the one who takes the initiative.

She takes out her pack of Eve menthol and offers the girls cigarettes.

All the girls take a cigarette, light it, and then relax smoking and talking.

Erin comments: "We haven't even traveled yet and I'm already missing 'Town' so much."

The girls understand and laugh.

Next, 2BGirls talk a little about the extensive list of cities they will be visiting.

It will be their first time in the vast majority of countries.

2BGirls, however, don't want to be talking only about themselves.

Emily changes the subject and says she loved Alexia's interview, and adds: "Whenever we have something important to reveal, I'd like you to interview us, Alexia."

All the girls take the opportunity to praise Alexia's great work, and smile at this amazing brunette journalist with blue eyes.

Alexia is delighted with the compliments, and thanks all the girls.

Eve is very pleased with Alexia's success.

Lynn also praises Lena's design, and says: "I'm looking forward to trying on our new stylist's clothes."

Now Lena is the target of the girls' praise, and she thanks a little sheepishly.

Eve is even happier, because another one of her friends managed to show her talent.

As she listened to the praise for Alexia's work, Eve came up with another idea to ensure the journalist achieves her goal.

Eve says: "I've been thinking. Since the webcam girls are also attracting a lot of attention, how about you do an interview with them too, Alexia?"

Alexia smiles at Eve, and says: "I would love to interview them, Eve."

Eve then sends a message to Susan and Nina.

The webcam girls are having dinner at a restaurant, and they reply in less than a minute: "Yes! We love your idea, Eve."

Eve asked if they would like to be interviewed by Alexia, but also suggested that the interview be posted on their website.

Eve then reveals that the webcam girls accepted, and all girls are overjoyed for Alexia.

Eve sends another message.

The message is for Laura and Kate.

Eve soon receives another positive response.

Eve talks about the message: "I asked Laura and Kate if we can have dinner at the mansion, and they said yes. With the rush of travel, it would be nice if you guys had dinner with us to save time. They only need half an hour to prepare everything. We can shower and go there. What about?"

The 2BGirls are already very friendly with the mansion people, and accept Eve's invitation.

Eve has only one other thing to say: "Before we go to the mansion, I need to tell you guys something, Janina, Lena, and Alexia. I hope you take it well, and keep as a secret what I'm about to say. When Ted is with the family, he transforms into Meg, an actress in very successful romantic films. If you've seen the actress, you'll be amazed at the resemblance. All right for you?"

The three girls are surprised, but accept the news very well.

Alexia says: "I noticed that Ted has a delicate face and no sign of a beard, but I didn't expect to hear that, Eve. It's fine by me. Now that you mention it, I'm guessing Ted's face is really very similar to the actress's. I've seen her movies. Meg is gorgeous. I am curious to see the result of the transformation."

Janina and Lena say they don't know the actress, but it's okay for them too.

Alexia takes out her cell phone, does a search, and soon finds pictures of the actress.

The journalist shows the photos to Janina and Lena, and they agree that the actress is really gorgeous.

The twelve girls have just finished smoking, and decide to split up into the various suites to take a shower.

So they can go straight to dinner.

Emily says: "If you don't get out of here right now, I won't be able to resist, and we'll end up missing our flight."

The other girls laugh.

Now they are all very close friends.

2BGirls are increasingly convinced that they prefer girls: cis and trans.

In fact, one of the moments in the interview that can generate the most interest is when all the 2BGirls say that their sexual preferences have changed.

All of them now say they like cis girls and Tgirls.

Only Lynn says she still likes boys too.

Surely fans will imagine that the five 2BGirls have sex with each other.

It does happen, but fans would never have imagined an encounter like the one they had with Eve, journalist Alexia, and the European Tgirls.

When the interview comes out, fans may imagine that 2BGirls are having fun with some of the 1,500 European Tgirls, and that's why they moved to the city.

2BGirls fans want to live in their idols' city, which is also Eve's, and the city of European Tgirls they saw on the parade and on the show.

The fans and also many other people from all over the world would like to live in this paradise.

For many, the city is Heaven on Earth... the new Shangri-La... Wonder Woman's Paradise Island... Eve's Paradise!

Many people are attracted to Tgirls, but they have always valiantly resisted the temptation.

Now there are more and more people giving in to their desire.

The city is already the most sought after tourist destination, with long queues at hotels throughout the region.

Eve is transforming, tailoring the city... and the world.

***

Next: EVEnTS 27 - StarTS [Eve with stars' look-alike Tgirls.]