All Comments on 'The Stronger Girl 05'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

in all, a good story. Tatters, not taters...a few other little edits needed here and there. 'Stonger Girl' intended to be capitalized, like a title, an honorific of sorts? But it wasn't always. Overall I enjoyed it, would like to see your others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

(5 Star Anon)

Wow! It’s been a while and I’m sorry for not commenting sooner, but for some reason this is the first time one of your stories popped up in the new stories list for me since my last comment. I had to go back and read all of them, starting from the beginning and catch up on everything that’s been going on.

So Annie and Michele are basically married now. Nancy and Michele are way more into Annie than they are each other. But for some reason it works because not only do they fuck too, they’re also good friends? 😂 (Not Laughing at the plot btw just the entire situation which I hope doesn’t explode in their faces) And Annie likes Nancy a lot, maybe even loves her but seems to be IN love with Michele. Annie has a backbone (Omar) and I feel like either her or Michele is going to put Nancy’s roommate in her place eventually if she starts to be a problem. Annie in a more sneaky way. Michele might get an assault charge. Am I getting everything right so far?

It hasn’t happened yet, maybe never will, but I can’t help but think some resentment and jealousy might build up especially because everything is so new with Annie. I don’t know how experienced Nancy is but she seems like the laid back type anyway.

Michele can get possessive and I just wonder what would happen if she suddenly decided that she wants Annie all to herself. The story doesn’t have to go that route it’s just fun to think about because I honestly have no idea what would happen. Annie isn’t the pushover I began to think she was and it’s interesting to to imagine her at odds with Michele for once. Especially if Michele tries to cut out someone she cares about. And if that was never in the cards, can you just tell me in the comments how that particular story line would go? As the Author and the one person who knows these characters best of all.

Anyways, excellent work so far.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

HaltWhoGoesThere I’ve approached over a dozen volunteer editors and had one nibble so far (but a week later I haven’t heard back from the nibbler). Are you interested in helping me get these stories “cleaned up”?

Also it is a subtle shift, but the moment The Stronger Girl case change takes place is when Annie admits to Nancy (and herself) the name she uses for MIchele in her mind.

I know from your bio that spelling errors etc are something you don’t have patience for, so I’m very glad to know you’re enjoying the stories despite the errors. (“Taters”!!! Dang it!)

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

FiveStarAnon, that is a very good summation- it’s been a mad three weeks for these girls. And yeas, Nancy is unflappably, but I’m not sure what to tell you about what would happened if Michele were to try and separate them. I can’t imagine Michele denying Annie something she wants, and I don’t think she’s the jealous type? Someone emailed to ask about Michele meeting Annie’s mother, that seemed like a scenario for conflict (I can imagine The Stronger Girl butting heads with Annie’s mother.)

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Not comfortable analyzing your storyline other than to say I am enjoying it not to mention your writing - two different talents. Interesting, even poignant, erotic and captivating. Look forward to more from your rich imagination.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

You are very kind Migbird, thanks for the encouraging words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the most arousing erotic lesbian stories I have ever read! You are a very talented writer. Please, do not stop!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much Anon. I had a wonderful time with that one, so glad you enjoyed it.

DomaldDomaldover 2 years ago

I just love it.

I don’t know exactly what’s going on with the strange video’s symbolism and Annie and the mother… Something about love and war, softness and hardness… but it’s great.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 2 years agoAuthor

You can watch the video For yourself. It is by Pipilotti Rist and is online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex remains original and so well written but as Michelle is opened up a bit the story really draws you in. Thanks continues excellent.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 2 years agoAuthor

I’m so glad you’re enjoying these stories Anon. I’ve really enjoyed figuring out who Michele is through the pinhole camera of Annie’s regard. I’m very glad to know that pleasure comes across.

saragalsaragalover 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better. I love getting to know them. Their love is beautiful and your descriptions are as well.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

SNS, WOW thats all I got, WOW

Lynx_247Lynx_247almost 2 years ago

Oh my god this chapter is so hot the thought of Licking Michele's arse after she had been out running the tangy salty taste on the tongue as it is pushed into her tight butt.

Then to have to clean her up after she had had a pee tasting her different flavours of what she had been eating and drinking..

This gets better as I read onward can't wait to start the next instalment xx

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

The Pippilotti Rist video was fascinating - beautiful

Delicious, that Leslie & Clare disdain Annie as a space cadet and a dumb blond. Then, Annie holds her own in a discussion with Michele’s father about the politics of global sugar production. I mean, sure, her uncle is a Breton farmer, but even so ..

Your sexually charged scenes are all so original. I mean, Annie & Nancy in the lingerie store. I hope the sales person calmed down soon & wasn’t permanently .. aroused? Scarred?

Love it! Back to New York, New York! Squee!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES