The Stronger Girl 04

Story Info
Movie night, and Annie goes coat shopping with Nancy.
12.1k words
4.79
19.2k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally published as "La Petit Minuscule".

The text has been copy-edited (with the help of HaltWhoGoesThere - who I am very grateful to for their time and input).

My intent is not to offend, but this is a d/s romance with strong themes of nonconsent and reluctance. If that's not your bag, I understand and hope you will find another story to enjoy.

As always I hope you will enjoy the story, and that if you do you will leave a comment.

XOSNS


La Petit Minuscule


"How scary?"

Nancy was kneeling behind Michele on her bed braiding her hair. Both girls looked back at Annie.

"You liked 'Pulp Fiction,'" Nancy reminded her, "that was scary."

"Nancy." Michele scolded, rolling her eyes as if she were trying to somehow look behind her immobilized head at the girl holding it. "Don't try and fool her into seeing it." She looked back at Annie, while Nancy pulled a face above her and tugged at her hair. "Ow! Have you seen 'Alien'?"

"Yes," Annie admitted.

"It's that scary. OW - Nancy!"

"Sorry," Nancy said, petting Michele's head and not looking at all sorry. "It's not that scary," she assured Annie.

"It totally is."

Annie looked at them. Michele in her bathrobe, sitting up straight on the edge of her bed, her hair still damp. Nancy in pink sweats and a ragged "Demon Dog" t-shirt.

She tried to imagine how they'd react if she knelt at Michele's feet and ate her out. She imagined opening Michele's robe and pulling it off her shoulders, of pushing her back against Nancy and pulling her long muscular legs apart. Looking up at them as she opened her mouth and sealed her lips over Michele's smooth hairless pussy and split her with her tongue.

Nancy had said something, but Annie had missed it. "Well?" Nancy asked.

"I'm going to take a shower," she told them.

Annie gathered her things, pushed her feet into her flip-flops, and headed to the showers. It was already getting dark, but after dancing all night, the three of them had just barely started their day.

Nancy had appeared not long after they'd opened their door. Tonight was movie night, and the movie was John Carpenter's "The Thing". Both Nancy and Michele had seen it and both wanted to see it again. For that reason alone Annie was going to go, but she liked teasing them that she might not.

Annie wished her hair were still long so Nancy could braid it. Michele's hair looked lovely being done up in a crown of braids but it was the attention she coveted; the idea of Nancy grooming her.

She took a long hot shower and took her time shaving and cleaning up. What little body hair she had was white blonde and wispy, almost invisible, but she wanted to be perfectly smooth and hairless like Michele - and Nancy... almost. She thought of Nancy's tiny bush. A tuft no bigger than Charlie Chaplin's mustache, but the hairs were fine and soft - she smiled thinking of how pretty it was floating all alone above her pussy and how much Nancy would hate it being compared to a toothbrush mustache.

She thought of meeting Nancy the first time. She had knocked on their open door as Annie and Michele were unloading the last of her things, greeted them with a wide smile, and introducing herself as their next-door neighbor. She remembered how beautiful she'd thought she was. Her bright open expression and glossy black hair pulled back in a loose braid. She had reminded Annie of the young pickpocket Sook-Hee in the movie "The Handmaiden".

Annie had watched the film with her mother. The two of them curled up on the sofa under a blanket, her mother had put her feet in Annie's lap for her to rub as Sook-Hee bathed her mistresses. She'd felt so uncomfortable watching Sook-Hee finger the other girl's mouth as she massaged her mother's feet. Had blushed furiously in the dark, feeling sure the heat rising off her lap must have warmed her mother's heels.

Her mother hissed "Harder" as Sook-Hee filed her mistress' tooth with a thimble. Annie had of course obeyed.

She had orgasmed that night for the first time, masturbating to that image in her bed. The young Japanese heiress's tears, her slack wet lips. Sook-Hee looking shyly away from her eyes, finger still deep in her mouth, embarrassed to realize she was staring at her mistress' breasts. Looking back to her mistress's eyes again, and looking shyly away again. The cycle of shame and desire. In the dark of her room, face buried in her pillow, Annie had cum, terrified and ashamed that her mother would hear the lewd wet noises her fingers were making.

Annie touched herself, now, remembering the wide-eyed shock on Nancy's face when she had accidentally walked in on the two of them the week before. She had hardly known Nancy before that moment, just some shy greetings in the hall, Annie hardly able to meet her eye. And even earlier that same Friday night, barely a word or a glance had passed between them as Nancy and the other girls laughed and gossiped with Michele in their room.

But when Nancy came back unannounced, walking in on them - "in flagrante delicto" she could hear her mother pronouncing crisply - Annie had been bold. She had turned her eyes and stared at Nancy, her tongue out as far as it would go, the tip scraping obscenely across Michele's upturned asshole. The stronger girl had still been jerking and flexing in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm that had drenched her naked body in sweat, and sprayed Annie's neck and chest in cum.

Michele had collapsed into "Child's Pose" - her feet had been hanging off the edge of her mattress, her knees spread wide and folded beneath her, her chest and face pressed into the bedspread, arms outstretched. Annie, kneeling on the floor behind her, had continued to lick Michele's asshole while holding Nancy's gaze.

She had pinned Nancy with her eyes till the shock she saw in her eyes had given way; till the confusion shifted into understanding and the understanding into something conspiratorial. Had watched as Nancy had stepped into the room and silently closed the door behind her without ever breaking eye contact.

Her back against the shower wall Annie parted her now smooth hairless lips with slick fingers. She could hear other girls moving around the bathroom, some just outside her stall; within arm's reach. She wished there was something to bury her face in. Picturing Nancy watching her, she hoped the white noise of the spraying water was enough cover.

She had thought then that Michele had passed out, or was otherwise lost to the world. As Nancy stared, she had taken her right hand away from Michele's ass. Still attending her asshole with her tongue, and holding Nancy's gaze, she'd lifted her own ass off her heels and with her free hand pulled her loose terrycloth shorts down her thighs. Settling back down she'd spread her knees as wide as the shorts would allow, and began to stroke herself.

That had been all the invitation Nancy had needed. She'd responded by pulling her fly open wide and shimmying her jeans and panties down past her knees. The two had masturbated silently while Annie's tongue eased Michele asleep with long slow flat strokes. Nancy's knees had bent and spread, her stomach contracted and her hips rolled forward, her shoulders hunched, mouth forming a tiny O.

Seeing Nancy contorted by her own pleasure, her great beauty broken down, Annie's jaw had gone soft, her lips flaccid. The fronts of her teeth had pressed into the soft inner flesh of Michele's crack, her tongue lolled against the soft wet knurling of her asshole. Annie had felt a stream of drool pour off her drooping lower lip onto her thigh.


When she got back to the room Nancy had finished Michele's "Dutch Crown".

"Ooh that looks wonderful," she told them.

Michele smiled at the compliment but looked a bit self-conscious. Nancy meanwhile beamed with unalloyed pride and joy.

"I'm starving" Annie announced, "is it too early to go to dinner?"


She walked a couple paces behind Michele and Nancy, listening to them talk about the party, rehearsing favorite moments, trading details. The last week had been hard for Michele and Annie, and while she'd enjoyed the party, and she and Michele seemed to have sorted things out between them afterward, Annie was still wary. Things still felt precarious. She was wary that the stronger girl would once again retreat and turn cold; would once again hide herself from Annie.

She wondered what, if anything, she could do to prevent that withdrawal.

"...And then Miss Thang came in and stole the show!"

Annie realized that not only was Nancy addressing her but that she was also talking about her.

"'Miss Thang'?" She asked, smiling at the title, liking it.

"Seriously Annie, who knew you could fucking DANCE?" Nancy laughed.

Michelle turned and nodded in agreement.

"I mean we were already getting thronged by boys-"

"Thanks to Nancy's dress code" Michele broke in.

"Oh yeah, that was it, Ms. Torso" Nancy snapped back sarcastically, gesturing with the bridge of her nose at Michele's figure.

"I wish someone had told ME there was a dress code," Annie said quietly.

"Game-time decision," Nancy told her parenthetically. "But when YOU showed up flashing your high beams and started shaking that ass - fuuuck - I thought there was going to be a riot."

Annie laughed with the other girls but knew she was blushing bright red as well.

Seeing her distress, Michele put an arm around her shoulder and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "You were brilliant."

Annie nuzzled in for warmth. She'd underdressed in her jacket. Michele meanwhile just had a windbreaker but seemed inured to the cold. Annie coveted Nancy's parka and decided she needed to go coat shopping ASAP.

The dining hall was relatively full for a Saturday night but unusually quiet. Annie suspected much of the student body had slept as late and was nursing a hangover just as bad as she had.

The girls grabbed trays and went through the line. Annie took longer because she asked the woman at the grill to make her a cheddar burger medium rare and a double serving of fries - done crispy. The woman had given her a look since there were burgers and fries waiting under a warming light right in front of Annie, but Annie had held her ground; after a long beat the woman had rolled her eyes and complied.

After Annie checked out she grabbed a thick stack of napkins, smothered her fries in mayonnaise, and then scanned the room for the others. They were sitting with a large group from the party, including Sue, Rachael, and Jill, as well as a half dozen or more boys. Annie smiled, seeing that there was a spot waiting for her between Michele and Nancy.

Both girls looked at her tray in surprise as she sat down.

Nancy gave a quiet "Damn girl."

And Michele asked, "No salad?" with some genuine surprise.

"Kill it with fire" she explained.

Although early on Michele's braids were discussed at length ("like Princess Leia, in the SECOND movie..."), clearly to the stronger girl's chagrin and Nancy's great delight, the dinner conversation was mostly about the party. How late it went (past 5). How great the DJ was (so great). How bad the mess was afterward (really quite bad actually). Who had the best time (Annie). Nancy's Dress Code (fucking sexy).

"No one told me about The Code" Annie complained, mostly to herself.

Everyone told stories. Rachael's stories were the funniest, and at one point she made Annie laugh so hard milk came out of her nose.

"I don't even like milk," she told her, wiping her lip and chin, sending the group into a fresh round of laughter.

A giant boy, who Annie didn't recognize or remember from the party, kept looking at her. She wondered idly if Michele could beat him in a fight. Picturing it, she decided she could.

The group stayed for a long time talking and laughing, the debris of their meals there to be picked over and shared. No one seemed to want to be the first to leave. There was an unusual amount of chest-puffing and bragging from the boys. Turned out the giant boy was a friend of Sue's named Carl, that he was an upperclassman, and lived in the house that hosted the party. He never spoke to her directly, but worked a number of favorable details about himself into the conversation that Annie guessed (with dread) was for her benefit.

Annie watched the male one-upmanship, flirting, and sparring; surprised and dismayed to realize how much of it seemed aimed at her.

More generally she enjoyed thinking about the group dynamic of the table as it unfolded. Jill, who had such a sour expression was smart and observant, picking up on and pointing out things that Annie would have otherwise missed. Sue, who was cheerful and sweet, had a cutting, vicious wit. Nancy was, as always, large and in charge, but seemed to guide the conversation rather than dominate it, making sure that no one else did, but also that no one was closed out.

Most surprising was how the boys treated Michele. It had been the same at the party. They were all clearly interested in her, attracted to her, but none of them had danced with her, or at least not for long. They'd seemed to bounce off her. And the same was true to a lesser degree with the girls. Michele seemed to be, somehow above the fray.

Annie wondered if it was her height, but didn't think so. She thought of how bold she'd been with Nancy, how she'd challenged her with her eyes, cowed her. She knew she could have never done that herself, that it had only been Michele at the end of her tongue, glistening with sweat, twitching with pleasure, that had given Annie that hold on Nancy.

'Like a glamour' she thought, imaging the stronger girl as the talisman of a spell.

As it turned out, they were the first to leave. As the three of them stepped out into the cold Annie told them she wanted to see The Thing. Nancy cheered and spun.

Michele smiled but gave her a look. "Really?" She probed.

"Anything you want," she promised the stronger girl with a shy smile.

Annie, feeling that she had them both at an advantage at that moment, asked them if they wanted to go coat shopping the next day. Nancy immediately agreed. Michele said she couldn't, that she had her run with the Cross County Club and needed to do some catch-up work.

Annie was disappointed but not upset. She didn't feel Michele was avoiding her in this and wondered if she had let her classwork slip over the past week; hoped not. It had been a hard week for them both, but because of her mother, Annie had grown up used to a baseline of emotional drama in her life, she didn't get the sense that the same was true for Michele. And if anything the stronger girl had looked even more miserable over the past week than Annie had felt.

Surprising Annie, Nancy suggested they go directly to AV, and not change. Under her windbreaker, Michele was wearing a dark green v-neck sweater, her boyfriend jeans, and duck boots. Annie had on torn jeans and a flannel shirt, with combat boots. Neither of them was up to Nancy's usual standards for going out. But the shocker was, Nancy herself - who, under her wonderfully warm looking parka, was still in the moldering "Demon Dog" t-shirt and "varsity" sweats (the word was written across her butt, but Annie couldn't picture Nancy actually playing a sport).

"What about The Code?" Annie asked with a smile.

"Whatever man", Nancy said out of the side of her mouth. "The Code" she explained, "is that bad seats are WAY more terrible than showing up underdressed."

They stopped at the cafe in the Student Center, got hot drinks, and Nancy packed a bowl. She and Michele took turns shotgunning their hits into Annie's mouth as they walked through the cold. She felt like a baby bird, feeding from them.

They arrived in plenty of time to get Nancy's favorite seats, second-row center. They put Annie in the middle, maybe worried she'd get too scared and leave, but it didn't matter, she was happy to be squeezed between them.

There were fewer kids this week, and almost all of them were boys. "Sausage Party" Nancy had said in a loud stage whisper as they walked in. Annie suspected she did that every week.

Shawn, the giant boy who cornered her after last week's movie was there. Wanting to be friendly, she smiled at him, but not wanting to be cornered again, tried to gauge the smile so it wasn't in any way encouraging. Nancy got them all brown paper bags of buttered popcorn, which they all agreed went surprisingly well with hot chocolate.

The screening room filled up just before the lights went down, and the girls now almost outnumbered the boys.

Like the week before they showed three shorts. The first was an old man and woman putting on a miniature circus in a barn for a small audience, drinking wine and smoking. The circus was made of twists of wire, corks, scraps of cloth, and bottle caps. The old man made the lions roar and the acrobats leap, and spoke French for the ringmaster - but his accent sounded American to Annie. Meanwhile, the old woman played music to accompany the acts on an old record player. Annie loved it. Imagined the barn might be in Brittany, near her uncle's farm, that she might be able to find it.

The second was a single shot filmed from the hood of a car driving at high speed through Paris in the early morning. Ending with the driver jumping out of the car and kissing a beautiful woman at the Sacré-Cœur Basilica in the Montmartre. Everyone cheered and called out and laughed as the driver ran red lights and made hairpin turns. It was very exciting. Annie thought of visiting the Basilica with her uncle, how beautiful it had been, but how much more she would have enjoyed it if she'd seen this film first, how much she would have liked to describe it to the big gentleman, how fun it would have been for the two of them to find the spot where the beautiful woman ran up the hill in greeting.

The third short was Bugs Bunny singing opera with Elmer Fudd. Everyone cheered and sang along loudly to "Kill da Wabbit!"

After that, the thin bearded faculty advisor talked a little about John Carpenter, who sounded interesting to Annie, and gave an overview of his films, which sounded pretty trashy to her, and then the film started.

It scared the living shit out of her. She held on to both Nancy and Michele but had to hide her eyes repeatedly. They screamed along with her, and Michele held her to her breast when she hid her face against her, but they laughed and cheered, and Annie did too - even if she wanted to crawl under her seat at points.

"You loved it!" Nancy accused as soon as the lights came up.

"You are such a liar," Annie answered. "How is Pulp Fiction anywhere remotely as scary as this?"

Nancy laughed, admitted that she was in fact a liar, and Annie admitted that she enjoyed watching it with them, even though it had been gross and way too scary.

"Kurt Russel used to be sexy," she conceded.

Michele admitted that it was much scarier than she remembered when Annie pointed out that it was also much scarier than Alien.

At the reception, Nancy introduced them to Donald, the thin bearded faculty advisor. He invited them to join the Film Club, which in addition to hosting the Saturday night screenings, met on Wednesday evenings to watch and discuss more esoteric and difficult films. Michele told him she had a conflict with Cross Country, and while Annie didn't say no, she was noncommittal.

"Do you ever show women directors?" Asked Annie.

Donald said that he did, but seemed flummoxed by the question, mumbled a word salad - group choices - Jane Campion - sure they'd show one soon.

As Donald walked away Nancy silently mouthed "Sausage Party" at her and, smiling broadly, pulled Annie tight. Holding her in a huddle, foreheads together, she asked Annie if that's why she'd hedged. Annie admitted it wasn't, that she dreaded the idea of fending off Shawn every Wednesday. Nancy guffawed at that but sympathized.