The Stronger Girl 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Giant killer' she thought.

Annie reached behind her back to unclasp the little bra she had bought that weekend with Nancy. The ruin of the panties dangling between her thighs, she thought of the two of them in the changing room with the saleswoman. She wondered if the woman regretted that nothing had happened, that as close as her mouth had come to Nancy's pussy and ass while she kneeled in front of her, serving her with shaking hands, that she had never kissed the girl. After they left the store Annie had asked Nancy if she had been tempted to take the woman by the hair, pull her to her.

"No," she'd answered definitively. "That was crazy hot - just what it was." Annie had had to agree - but she wished she could have watched the woman lick Nancy's pussy.

Standing before Michele her nipples were painfully hard. She could see The Stronger Girl was looking at them, Annie self consciously touched the puffy cones, so out of proportion with her tiny little tits. She felt a surge of pride at the thought of Michele looking at them; knew how much The Stronger Girl liked them. It made her feel beautiful.

Annie let herself look at Michele's taunt smooth belly, her unyielding hips, the forceful curve of thighs, her pussy. She could see her labia, pink and wet - fragile - just peeking out from her swollen outer lips. Annie's mouth watered. Her whole body was vibrating with need.

"Please," she begged. "I want you so bad Michele, I want you so bad it hurts," she admitted truthfully. She dropped to her knees before The Stronger Girl, her forehead against the carpet, her fingertips reaching.

"I'll do anything you want. Please, Michele, use me." Only as she begged did Annie realized she was weeping. Didn't know why.

She felt the toe of Michele's shoe touch the back of her head, press her down into the carpet; gentle, but as firm as an 80-ton press.

"Please Michele, you can break me, just let me touch you" she begged. "It's all I want; to be your ass-lick."

Annie's torso went warm as she said it, the heat radiating outward from her core as she admitted what she was to The Stronger Girl, what she had become.

"Please give it to me. Let me lick your ass. Let me please you. Use me."

Annie felt the shoe lift away. Looked up to see Michele squatting, knees spread wide. Beckoning with her hands. Annie crawled to her and The Stronger Girl, gathered her in her arms, pressed her to her breasts, covered Annie's mouth with hers, forced her great tongue deep into Annie's mouth; almost choking her with the thick smooth muscle. Michele's saliva flooded Annie's mouth.

Michele squeezed Annie hard, made her squeak. The stronger girl was breathing hard and fast. Her skin was hot and her heart was racing, Annie felt it thundering against her. She pulled away and looked into Annie's eyes. Her pupils were huge, making her eyes look black.

"You are My Perfect Girl Annie," she told her. "I wanted you the moment I first laid eyes on you; fought not to touch you, dreamed of it."

Annie had never imagined; was floored.

"I have never wanted anyone the way I want you," The Stronger Girl told her. "I wish I could eat you, Annie. I wish I could take you into myself."

Michele had released her from her constricting hold and was turning Annie now, sliding an arm under her knees, the other wrapping her shoulder. Annie felt herself rising; as surely and smooth as if she were being lifted by a crane. Michele stood, holding her, like Annie might hold a little bird; pulled their faces together, touched cheeks.

"You are precious to me," she said, then smiled. "I wish I could hold you like this always.

The Stronger Girl turned so the two of them were facing the big hotel bed. "We've never had a real bed before."

Michele set Annie down on the end of the bed, stepping around the side, she sat and moved herself to the middle of the bed, leaning against the pillows and headboard, spread her legs wide, digging her stiletto heels into the bed cover, flashing Annie with the red-lacquered soles.

"Don't think I haven't haven't noticed the way you look at these stockings and heels," she told Annie. "Now come here and eat my pussy like a big girl."


Annie got them bottles of water from the little refrigerator. The two of them sat staring out the window at the towers in the distance. Listening to the sounds of traffic, a woman called out something from the street in the distance, and other women laughed. But it was quiet. Just the two naked girls, sitting side-by-side against the headboard still breathing hard, their sweat drying.

Behind her, through the wall, Annie heard a man cough softly, clear his throat. Heard him shift in his bed like it was in the room with them. Felt her color rise as she thought of how loud they had been, of the things that they had said.

She turned to look at Michele who was looking at her, eyes wide in shock "OH FUCK" she mouthed, and they erupted in hysterics.


Annie woke up wrapped in Michele's arms, long morning light streaming through the windows. They had never slept together before. Annie wanted to keep this moment. Tried to stay awake, to memorize everything about it, the smells, the morning noises, the exact way Michele held her. She slipped back to sleep.


At the bottom of a large deep atrium Annie, Michele, and her parents sat on a massive low circular sofa, or bed, meant to be shaped like a giant iris looking upwards. The four of them lounged with a small crowd of other museum-goers. The iris-bed-sofa was deep enough that Michele could lay across it. In the middle was the pupil, a large sunken black area probably 30 feet across. All around them the walls were projected with a giant seamless video of a green field, a naked red hair woman with flowers in her mouth, of strawberries and earthworms.

Michele's mother wanted it explained, didn't understand what it meant. Her father wondered how the projection worked, how they managed to project behind the giant column. Michele did her best to manage them, sounding nervous and a bit cross. Annie wanted to stay and watch the naked redhead forever - her black-faced pig, and brown snails - but got up and asked if they could keep looking.

They walked into a small darkened room with videos projected on two walls showing a beautiful smiling woman with dark hair, wearing a blue sundress and ruby red slippers, like Dorthy in The Wizard Of Oz. She was walking down a side street, somewhere that looked like Europe, and holding a tall tropical flower with a long green stem as big around as a small branch and clusters of red-and-yellow blooms at its tip, folded inside a protective curled sheath of green leaf.

'Almost like a spear,' Annie thought.

And on the wall next to it was a close-up of the kind of flower the woman was holding growing in an open field. The speed seemed slightly slow, giving the scene a fantasy quality and there was soft beautiful music playing; a woman humming.

Annie thought of sucking Michele's clit. Of holding one of her stiletto heels tight in her fist while the fingers of her other hand fucked The Stronger Girl.

"More!" she had called, staring wild-eyed down at Annie, her face flush and gleaming with sweat. Annie had sucked hard and awkwardly pushed a third finger into the hot, thickly slick channel of Michele's vagina.

"More! Oh fuck Annie, please, MORE!" Annie had drawn her fingers out of The Stronger Girl: shirred her fingers around her thumb, making her hand as long and narrow as she could.

'Like the woman's flower,' she thought, as she watched the screens, 'like a spear.'

The Stronger Girl's inner lips had been swollen and florid and wet as Annie pushed her gathered fingertips into Michele. She felt the muscle wall contracting against her knuckles as she suckled loudly and Michele again called for more, to fuck her harder, to make her cum. Annie felt the ball of her thumb slip into The Stronger Girl.

"Fuck." Michele grunted. Annie froze, afraid she had hurt her. But Michele, who was holding her breasts in her hands, supporting them and squeezing them, pinching the nipples hard, bared her teeth. "Oh fuck, please don't stop Little One. Oh, fuck please don't stop My Precious Girl."

Annie's hand was bathed in Michele's warmth, soaked in her waters. The even feverish heat of Michele's vagina was unlike anything Annie had ever felt. She felt Michele gripping her hand in powerful wet contractions as she twisted and began to slowly pump inside her.

"Oh God Annie oh God! I'm going to cum!" she called. "OH GOD ANNIE! PLEASE ANNIE YOU FEEL SO GOOD PLEASE ANNIE!" Annie sucked hard on Michele's clit, felt her arm being drawn in by The Stronger Girl's contractions; Gripped the spiked heel of her shoe as if it were a lifeline, an anchor. Looking into Michele's eyes, she saw them clear, saw them go soft, and then the orgasm hit.

On the screen in front of her, the smiling woman had lifted the flower high, swung it hard, and, with a loud shattering crash, smashed the window of a parked car.

"OH NO!" Annie yelped in surprise and realized that she and Michele's mother had grabbed each other's hands in surprise. They watched, holding hands, as the beautiful woman smashed a series of car windows on the little street while a smiling meter maid looked on approvingly.

"I love this," Annie said.

"I do too," Michele's mother told her, sounding surprised at herself.

Annie looked around, realized that Michele and her father weren't with them, that the two of them were alone in the little dark room.

"Annie," her mother said, looking down on her, "I want you to know how grateful I am to you."

"Ma'am?" Annie blinked at her in surprise, not understanding what she might have done.

"Michele has had a hard few years, and after things went so poorly for her at her last school, we were very afraid she might not make it through this year; that she would give up," she told Annie. "But you have been such a good and important friend to her," she squeezed Annie's hand, touched a finger of her other hand to the corner of her eye, that looked like it might be about to spill tears. "She speaks so highly of you Annie, of how kind and understanding you are. You have been a Godsend to us."

"I am-" Annie started, wanting to tell her mother how much she loved Michele, how her whole body ached at the idea of The Stronger Girl being sad, "so lucky to have met her," She told Michele's mother. "She's wonderful."

"I think so too Annie, she is my baby girl. And I feel very lucky that she met you."