All Comments on 'Ever Notice A Redux?'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looks old to me

This is an old story copied over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Slight Improvement

Well, it is an improvement on her original story. It has better story elements this time. A good rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Great story now get sis to talk mom into helping out.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
Sweeeeet Sister

Yeah, let mom help you, team up, and really educate your brother. Enjoyed the story immensly. Keep writing.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one idea

I love your stories, this one and all of the others I've read. I thought it was cool the way you posted the two "ever notice" giving us the perspectives of both characters. I would be thrilled to see you continue this story, perhaps giving us a remembered rundown of the previous weekends activity from the boys perspective before going on to the following weekend. I'm not a writer, just a fan and a newly realized anal erotic, so to read about the last weekend from his perspective would really be a treat.

:-)

markoff

WordSlingerWordSlingeralmost 18 years ago
Loved it

you really put the wording together. I could see (& feel) everything happen. EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GET SIS SOME HELP

LIKE ANOTHER COMMENTER SAID 'GET MOM TO HELP SISTER OUT' THEN MOM ASKS HER SISTER' THE BOY'S AUNT TO HELP OUT WHILE SHE'S SPENDING THE WEEKEND

DON'T FORGET TO ADD VOYEURISM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a real hot writer

very tallented, love to see what she looks like in your mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Nice and hot. Sister helping her brother get satisfaction. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a GR8 Sis!

I wish my sis had helped ME when I'd hurt myself sk8ing! LOL Lucky guy! Maybe U can work Mom in next time, eh? Good story. I diggit! Top score, Man.

SpurtulatorSpurtulatorover 16 years ago
I wish I had a sister like you

First off, I want to be reincarnated as your brother.

Second, I liked the idea of revisiting the story from the sister's point of view. Well written and the premise wasn’t too over the top, ridiculous. Unlikely to happen in reality? Probably, but aren’t about 90% of the stories on Literotica unlikely in the real world? This site is about sexual fantasies we’d like to see, and honey you do a great job writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kind of DUMB

not long enough to give proper detail and HOW CAN HE SHOWER WITH CASTS ON HIS ARMS? a real screw up by the writer as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha great read

Please ignore the other comment there. Very rude on that readers part.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago
Wow

Omfg reading this has really turned me on. Great read 5 star story, now I'm going to go and get my vibrating friend....

Thank you for such a turning on read xxx

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago

Omfg reading this has really turned me on. Great read 5 star story, now I'm going to go and get my vibrating friend....

Thank you for such a turning on read xxx

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

He said he had never seen a girl naked, so she decided to show him herself. Well, she had just stripped and masturbated in from of him the week before.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Wow, she actually laughed at him? Also, if she is putting stuff up his ass, the least she could do is let him stick his dick up hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous