All Comments on 'Ever Notice?'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written

There wasn't any reason for the sister to want to jerk him off out of the blue, but otherwise the actual action was well done. Maybe working on the actual brother-sister relationship before she offers a "helping hand" would improve things greatly and lead to a better payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

The only problem is that there is no apparent reason for the sisters actions. When the sister removed her panties it seemed a little hollow. No defining reason. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pretty good

these other two got a point i mean the time from when she asks about him jacking off to the point at which she does was a little short but the whole story was great the thought of a girl taking advantage of a virgin little bro kicks ass. other wise you rock

scene-it-allscene-it-allalmost 20 years ago
very realistic

I know why some of you may have been disappointed. There were no accounts of his 12 inch dick or tales that they fucked for two hours. Actually, I found it quite realistic and hot. No, my sister wouldn't do that to me, but I know some guys whose sisters might have "helped out" for curiosity's sake. Litpervgrrl, you are the most imaginative writer. Such an honest voice! Excellent!

youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickalmost 20 years ago
great story!

Great idea and story...just add a few more details.

Keep writing.....I want to see their relationship unfold in the following four weeks!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Entertaining Story

I liked your story as it actually gave me an erection. Lets hear some more about these two:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

I think it's better to leave her motivations to our imagination, the whole thing doesn't need to be laid out for us. Great story.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Wonderful sexy story!

I loved this--it certainly excited me---

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

The reasons for sis to do what she does needs to be more thought out - got me off though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Like it!

Great! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sisterly understanding

One of those delightful stories that are all too rare , I don't know if there is a continuation to this tale or not , it most certainly deserves one or two . You cerainly have a way with words. beautiful

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Really Great Story

I hope you will continue this. With the sister there and 4 weeks to go there is a lot that could happen. Especially since the sister initiated the whole thing.

raycatraycatover 19 years ago
It can't end here

This well written story must have a Part II then Part III etc. It can't end here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Teriffic story.

I, too, have a penchant for proper English and grammer. I won't go out with someone a second time if they kill the King's English. It just gets off with me.

Back to your story of the sister helping the accident prone brother. I feel as if he is going to be helpless for another 4 weeks, more can happen between them. I would like to hear more verbal experession from the sister, especially when she cums. It really turns me on. I might be able to cum as well. I'll need your help with the next story between the two siblings. Please let me know if and when you write your next. Thanks. RICHARD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

Really Liked it! Gotta be a series of sequels to it definately. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GOOD STORY

bloody great

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
Little known, but a valid fetish.

Several have asked why she would do that. Well, since the author is a woman maybe she understands the helpless man syndrome. The fetish is more often found in hospitals where nurses find helpless man ... in traction, in casts, what have you, and "help them" either with a hand job, blow job or by climbing on top. One nurse told me that it is called making the patient without disturbing the bed. Great stroke story.

litpervgrrllitpervgrrlalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Not for nothing...

...but as far as the sisters motivation goes, in my mind it was 'boredom and horniness'. Is this really such a stretch? Stephanie sees an opprotunity for a 'freebee'; a chance to fool around with a cute boys' goodies with no strings attached and with her firmly in control of the situation. The fact that the boy in question is her own brother and is sadly in need of relief only adds spice for her. I honestly don't think she needed any more motivation than that. Getting a guy off is fun; doubly so if he is cute and innocent.

Anyhows thanks for all the comments. Maybe this one should get a sequel; poor guy does have another four weeks in those casts. I don't think Steph would actually fuck him, but I think she might have a lot of fun teasing and playing with him. I don't usually do sequels or multi part stories, but maybe I'll make an exception?

best

Andrea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sounds very very close to the real thing...

Great text...not over the top or rediculous and great depth to the guy character for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Short But HOT

This tale was really HOT but way too short! I hope you will tell us more about these two siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Perfect!

Absolutely perfect! Got a raging hard-on reading it. Short, yes, but told extremely well. Reminds me of getting blow jobs in the VA hospital after my spine surgery from my girlfriends and the nurse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Short but HOT.

Gave it a 4 for its brevity. Otherwise I thought that it was very HOT! I was fully erect throughout the brief story. I read it through three times (I like your attention to detail, hon). There was just not enough of it to satisfy my carna desire. I appreciate your use of the English language, as I too am put off by poor usage of it. Please continue this series, it is good stuff. BTW, what is pervish about a girl helping out her brother, when he is injured? Just curious.

crow76308crow76308over 16 years ago
HOT

Three words describe this story: hot, Hot, HOT!!! Well written, and highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good!

Nice title, nice use of grammar and language, and very nice take on what could have been a very predictable storyline. I thought it was a bit short as well, but there is only so much you can do with a plot like that, if you don't intend to have them actually fuck. I would have appreciated a little more description of both of their bodies, but the sudden plot twists made up for it. It was a very good effort on your part.

Cowboy69

SlickNick2412SlickNick2412almost 15 years ago
Superb!

What a great story! You did an excellent job of giving it just the right amount of details balanced with a pace that made you crave for more. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just a short crap version of the first try that i liked

a short crap version of the first story that i actually liked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could see it happening

At least it was believable for the most part. Not sure if Steph would've masturbated herself "after" her brother had already cum? But might've given her clit a rub while in the process. Much prefer a story that doesn't have brother and sister exploring all the kinky sides of sex at the first encounter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start, but too short.

This shows the start of a good story, but you ended it too soon. Type up another chapter, maybe when he gets home, he and his sister have full on sex, or his crush comes round to visit, and it turns into a threesome. Not every storyline has to make perfect sense, and that would be a perfectly acceptable excuse, for making an extremely hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mooreee

oh god i need more, more, more, this was so good!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Wow what a great sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sooo...

his casts do not allow the kid to masturbate...

who wipes his ass? i´m assuming that a normal american household has no idea about electric toilet seats which give your anus a hot shower, and obviate the need for toilet paper...so how does his asshole get wiped??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How would he wipe his ass you ask? Now I know not every house hold owns one but have you never heard of a bidet? "A bidet is a specialized bathroom fixture for washing your undercarriage. ... A bidet has traditionally been a separate porcelain fixture that stands near the toilet (this is the awkward-sink variety). To use these standalone bidets, you use the toilet first, then move over to squat or sit on the bidet for cleaning." Mainly intended for women I believe however there's no reason a guy couldn't make use of it too.................................However he'd still need to get what ever he's wearing down below off as well so there's that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous