Everdale Ch. 01: Immorality and Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He actually looks hurt. I start buttoning up my blouse again, and sigh on the inside. On the outside, I smile at him. I whisper in his ear once again, "If you promise not to tell my sister, maybe there'll be more of this some time. You want to be with her, don't you?"

There's conflict on his face. "I love her."

Jeez what a pussy. "See? You'll get best of both worlds," I say. "Just don't tell Zoë. She'll be calmed down by now, so you can go back to her and make up with her or make out." Without saying another word to him, I leave the bathroom again, swinging my hips and making sure my skirt flutters up, so he can see my pussy one last time.

Back in my room, I immediately fall down on my bed, smiling brightly. Today was a good day. Judging from Jake's reactions, I can make him do whatever I want now. As I fantasize about Zoë's face while she enters the bathroom to make up with Jake, and sees him with his cock deep into my mouth, I can't help but get wet again. I get my dildo again and immediately start pumping it as fast as I can into my pussy. It only takes seconds for me to cum again. Now fully satisfied I fall asleep, still dreaming about what I can do with Jake and Zoë now.

~~~

A bright sun warms up my entire body. The confusing sensation of not remembering where you are when you wake up enters my head. I lay still for a moment, eyes closed, and become aware of the tickling of many sprouts of grass beneath my naked body.

Wait. What the fuck? Sun? Naked body? Grass? Last thing I remember is falling asleep after giving my sister's boyfriend a blowjob.

My eyes snap open and I look around. I'm in the middle of a forest clearing. It's a small field of grass, with a flowers randomly popping up. Around the grass are dark trees, looking ancient. The sky above my head is blue.

I pinch myself, and feel the pain. Everything else also seems too rational for this to be a dream. I look down at my body and see that it's naked, my hot schoolgirl outfit nowhere to be found. Clearly, I'm not in my room, so two questions pop up in my head.

Where the fuck am I and how the fuck did I get here?

A bird flies over my head, red like the sky at dusk and with two ribbons fluttering behind its tail. I realize that everything, even the trees and the flowers, are slightly different from how I'm used to seeing them. Wherever I am, this ain't Earth.

~~~

Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, just let me know, it's always very much appreciated.

12