All Comments on 'Evergreen Treats Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unbelievable how well you do these sexy and teasing fey characters. Hope this story keeps going.

Devastator325Devastator32510 months ago

D: that was amazing… right up until Limini showed up… tons of amazing build up and right when we reach the climax it’s a rug pull…

Objective writing quality wise, definitely a 9/10, Gretel is one of my favorite characters since he is trying so hard to be good but keeps falling for sweet words. His interaction with the fairy eel was really cute, even with his mind half melted by a pretty kelpie he is a good person.

Personal enjoyment? Probably a 4 or 3/10. Unfortunately the ending really soured the whole experience for me, this kind of scenario with is something I’ve been wanting ever since Wicked Amusement, and then afterwards Heavy Fog. Almost seems like Kelpies are doomed to be interrupted or to have the focus shifted to another monster girl before we get to see someone totally fall for their enchantment of weight.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love every single one of your stories and this one is no exception, please keep posting <3 more bad ends maybe?

DragonLadDragonLad10 months ago

Wonderful and unique. I loved it and can't wait to see where it goes. Didn't see that twist coming at all

RTSFire927RTSFire92710 months ago

I really love your work and your stories always give me a nice feeling. I especially liked the collar in this one

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

YESSSSSS LIM IS HERE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Y'know, when Jenny remarked that Gretel was really nice, I was low-key wondering if this would be the one time Gretel got seduced and fucked by someone who'd be willing to let him go at the end of it. Poor guy deserves to be able to trust a pretty girl for once...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES