Evergreen Treats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretel couldn't breathe. He didn't want to. He just wanted more. More touch. More kisses. Esca's kisses were so nice, so soft and wet, so indulgent and sloppy, and he needed more, more, more--

Gretel felt his arms wrapping around her, groping her soft ass, and he leaned into the kiss, hopeless, helplessly molten and soft and weak. Just like all mortals were for beautiful fey. Just like all boys were for pretty girls.

He thought he heard a rustle nearby, a snapped twig. But then Esca's tongue wrapped around his own and he lost all mental function for a moment.

Esca pulled away, her lips giving a subtle pop! She smiled sweetly at him, twirling a lock of hair around one finger, a perfect, sweet, innocent bimbo. Gretel stared, his mind numb and pulsing with need.

He felt her hand slip down to graze delicately over his bulge. His cock twitched and leaked with need beneath her dainty fingertips.

The nymph's smile widened, and she looked back up at him with an expression of pure candied glee.

"AWWW~!" She leaned in with a bratty, mischievous smirk. "Did someone have a little fuuun with the kelpies~?"

He whimpered.

She sucked on a fingertip, eyes looking him up and down, gleaming with desire--and greed. She cocked her head to the side and giggled. "Lucky me~"

A long, slender hand cupped her cheek, and a voice rang out as sweet and smooth as warm honeyed milk.

"Oh, yes, lucky you~"

Esca froze. Gretel's eyes managed to briefly leave Esca to look to her left.

A woman had emerged from the bushes while they'd been distracted. She wore little save a skimpy wrapped bandeau and pair of daisy dukes, and Gretel's world immediately melted a little bit more into goo at the sight of her bared skin--such luscious curves, such massive, soft breasts squished together by the tight top...

"Marise!" Esca squeaked. Was it just Gretel's horny imagination, or were her cheeks suddenly as pink as her lips?

"Oh, my sweet, beautiful Esca." Marise took a step closer, her smile sultry and smoking with amusement, and Gretel only belatedly noticed the cow horns rising atop her head. "It's always such a treat to see you straying from the glade."

"I-I, um--" Esca took a step back, giggling nervously.

"Did you get lost, my little bimbo?" Marise cooed, extending a finger. Gretel watched Esca's lips half-part. Marise curled the finger inward, and Esca leaned forward almost imperceptibly. "Do you need the gentle help of a pretty fey to guide you back?"

"I..." Esca's eyes seemed to cross as the finger curled again, and she leaned forward until her chin rested upon the tip. "I'm... nnggh..."

"Such a silly little bimbo," Marise teased, tipping Esca's chin up, guiding her to step closer. Gretel's cock throbbed as he saw Esca oblige. "Such a dumb, pretty little bimbo. Don't you know you need other girls to take care of you? Really, now, wandering so far from your lovers... very silly of you."

"Ooh..." Esca giggled. "Oopsy..."

The fingertip rose to Esca's lips. Esca's lips parted to admit it, and Gretel watched as the nymph began to sweetly suckle.

Marise smirked. "Good girl. Now, can you find your way home, or should I show you~?"

She pulled the finger away. Esca's lips remained parted and drooling for a second before she snapped to attention. "I--! I know the way, M--Marise!"

She turned and skipped back into the woods, leaving the two of them alone.

Gretel's heart was racing. Esca had put him under in seconds. Anyone who could get her that spooked, who could so easily put her in her place...

And yet his head was still spinning. He stared at Marise, trying not to let his gaze dip lower than eye level. He had to keep his wits, not let his reservations drop for even a single--

Marise turned to him with a dazzling smile. She twirled a lock of curly hair around one finger, giggling. "My goodness, you poor thing. She's really a very sweet girl, she just lingers around a bad crowd. You won't hold it against her, I trust?"

For a moment, everything in Gretel's heart melted into honey. He swallowed. "Um. N-No." Of course not!"

--second.

"Oh, good." She reached over and tousled his hair. "I knew you looked like a darling."

"I... I, um..." Gretel's cheeks were read. "Thank you for the... rescue. I don't know how she got under my guard like that."

'"Oh, you mustn't blame yourself!" She fixed him with a firm look, tilting his head back slightly with her fingers in his hair. "Esca has a very disarming personality. It's part of why I adore her so much."

"Right." Gretel swallowed. Being puppeted like this was... something he should not read into. "Well, I really, really appreciate it. Really. But... but I should probably be g--"

"What's your name?" she asked, as if he hadn't spoken.

Gretel swallowed. "Gretel, ma'am."

She smiled warmly. "Gretel. What a pretty name. Tell me, Gretel, where is it you should probably be going to?"

Gretel hesitated. "I, um... well, to tell the truth, ma'am, I'm not sure. I sort of... well, I'm a little lost right now."

"Lost in the Evergreen." Marise shook her head sadly, tutting. "My, my, you do take looking after, don't you?"

Gretel felt like hot pink stars were coming into being inside him. Everything felt warm and blushy in him right now. "I-I didn't. Well,. It's, um, complicated, is all."

"Of course it is," Marise cooed. "And you must be overwhelmed/ at all of it! I mean, really, leaving the path alone in the Evergreen Forest. Didn't you have anyone taking care of you?"

Something about her wording had him flustered, but he couldn't name what right now. Not with her pretty eyes so close. Her scent reminded him of chocolate chip cookies. Sweet and rich. Buttery. Irresistible.

And he couldn't even really argue the point. She was right. Limini had been right. He couldn't take care of himself. He'd wandered right into danger.

"I--" He nibbled on a knuckle. "I, um, I might--well, it's--"

"Anything could happen off the path in the Evergreen Forest." Marise took a step closer, and Gretel's gaze drifted downwards. Anything.

Gretel's head was sinking. He was vaguely conscious of Marise's hand there, but was she guiding him? or was he just...

... that...

... helpless...

He stared at Marise's tits. Such soft, enchanting beauty. So much was revealed by her outfit, and yet the little that remained unseen tormented him. He felt the peach fall from his hand. "I..."

"Anything," she whispered. She let go of his head and reached down to give one of her massive breasts a long, indulgent squeeze. "You poor thing. Wandering lost without a pretty girl to take care of you!"

"I--but--I--"

Her fingertip brushed his lips. Something about her delicate caress made his mouth involuntarily involuntarily.

He'd once read that a fey's touch, a fey that was truly, deeply fey, had powers beyond mortal comprehension. Its very existence could spellbind, for she embodied the Real more profoundly than any mortal could ever comprehend.

Marise wasn't fey in that way at all.

He was just too fucking weak to resist her as she slid that finger past his lips and he began to suck.

He tasted milk on her fingertip. Sweet, creamy milk. Just a droplet. But enough. Pleasure began to fill his body, and he felt his mind going limp.

Marise smirked and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him close. "Good boy~"

He stared at her tits, docilely suckling, and moaned softly. It might have been agreement. Everything felt too melty for words all of a sudden, and his mouth was full, anyways.

With a laugh, the holstaur led Gretel by a mere fingertip off into the depths of the Evergreen Forest.

"Now let's see about getting you home~"

12