All Comments on 'Every Dick Has Its Day Ch. 03'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
Since you asked...

Some stories on I have enjoyed that involve SPH have gone into forced chastity, forced feminsation and other fetishes. Whether that involves characters from this story or a new one...up to you.

Pinkinator92Pinkinator92over 6 years ago
Well...

Tbh, not sure whether you have gone into it before But maybe including Franklin and Marshal for a foursome would be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sph

Even though i don't like forced stuff, some form of sph from Mary would be hot!

AhboomAhboomabout 5 years ago
Refreshing premise

There aren't too many stories where the main guy has small penis so this was hot. Would love to read more similar stories or continuation of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“Dealing with insecurities”

You focused so much on his small dick, but after losing that much weight, her tits must have changed a bunch. In the next chapter, Albert can discover the advantages of boobs that have some sag. They’re far superior for tit fucks and they move around more during sex and they change shape in different positions. Albert convinces her to pose for topless photos and they discover that it is a big turn on for both of them. Sex with Mary is the first time he has ever heard a gal’s tits make a slapping sound fucking doggie style. Of all the guys she had ever fucked, his nut sack hangs the lowest and thus slaps her ass the most when they fuck. She is most turned on by big scrotums and his smaller dick makes his bigger than average balls look even bigger. He admits to her that he always wished his balls were smaller and his nutsack less saggy so it wouldn’t make his dick look any smaller than it was. Mary has started wearing a bra because of how small and saggy her tits had gotten from the weight loss, but posing topless for him gave her new confidence. He tries to convince her to throw her bras in the trash, but she says only if be agrees to go commando and wear a Speedo. at the beach. At first he refuses, but he finally agrees to it when she says she will go topless on the beach any time he wears a Speedo. She is amazed at how big his balls look the first time he wears the Speedo she buys him. They discover that the things they were the most insecure about were actually turn ons.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

You made Mary a very warm smart woman-like her a lot.

rated the other parts a 4, this a 5, and def going to check out your other stories

wwaldripwwaldrip9 months ago

Great story! Would like to read more about Mary and Albert visiting the sex shop getting a strap on

for Mary. They could explore the possibilities of pegging for the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3122 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES