Every Dick Has Its Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert was terrified. He'd been kidnapped and tied up by the four co-eds. And now he was being molested and actually anally raped. But, to his surprise, it wasn't terribly painful. Joanie had used lubricant. She wasn't rough and reckless. And, the carrot was only the thickness of a beginner's anal trainer. The small end was less than half an inch in diameter and it gradually increased to one and a half inches. It created amazing internal sensations and stretched his asshole deliberately and moderately in small doses.

His little dick began to get hard.

"Look," Cassie said. "His little willie is twitching. The bastard likes it. He's getting hard!"

The woman pointed and teetered.

^^^

Upstairs in the club, Mary was wondering what had become of her boyfriend. At first, she glanced around. Then, she went to the area near the bathroom. She saw Franklin and Marshall. She went up to them and asked, "Have you seen Albert?"

"Yes," Franklin said. "He's the envy of all the guys. When he exited the bathroom, he was swarmed by a gaggle of hot women. They took him down the hall."

"The women were gorgeous. You know, now that I think about it," Marshall said. "They looked like the same girls that screamed at him and stripped him at the party. I guess they aren't angry anymore."

"Show me where they went!" Mary demanded.

^^^

"Let me have a turn," Savannah said. She picked up the ear of corn and poured oil on it.

Joanie pulled the carrot out of Albert's butt. Savannah placed the thick ear of corn against his anus. She twisted it as she shoved it forward. After a moment's hesitation, it slid inside him.

"Ohhh," their captive groaned.

His arms hurt and he was being held against his will, but so far they hadn't hurt him. The vegetables weren't too big for him. The women weren't being too rough with him. He was shocked to discover it felt good to have things shoved into his butt.

^^^

Franklin and Marshall walked the frantic woman down the hall where the co-eds had taken Albert. It led to a stairway.

"Go on," Mary said. "Open the door and let's see where it goes."

The stairs went to the basement. They walked down them. They went through another door and found a short hallway with two doors. One was labeled 'Kitchen', the other 'Manager's Office'. Mary peered through the glass of the kitchen door and saw people preparing food.

She went to the other door and turned the handle. She saw the women gathered around her boyfriend. She saw that Albert was restrained and gagged. She stepped inside. Franklin and Marshall followed.

"Stop!" Mary shouted. "Stop hurting him!"

The co-eds were startled. They looked her way, saw the three college students, and were not intimidated. Savannah resumed fucking Albert with the corn. Cassie said, "Who says we're hurting him? Look at his penis. It's hard and weeping pre-cum. The boy likes being tied up. He likes being drilled in the ass!"

Mei Ling said, "We're doing to him what he did to us having sex with him using inanimate objects."

Mary did a quick calculation and decided the best way to rescue Albert was to de-escalate the situation. She said, "I get it. You girls are mad. You were tricked into having sex with him. Did he mistreat you or physically hurt you?"

The answer was "No" but none of the women would admit it.

Mary continued, "In fact, the devious prick was respectful and made sure you all orgasmed. Right?"

The women nodded. The atmosphere became less tense.

"Please go," Mary pleaded. "I'd say you're even. He tricked you. You embarrassed him at the frat party and now this. There's no reason to get the police involved, is there? Can't we agree to stay out of each other's lives?"

The co-eds hadn't thought through that what they'd done to Albert would be considered a crime. Mary's remark brought that possibility home. Suddenly, they were open to letting bygones be bygones.

"Fine," Joanie said. Savannah let go of the corn. His ass slowly expelled it. They gather their things, including the scarf they'd used to gag him, and left.

Franklin asked, "Do you need help to free him?"

"Thanks. I've got it from here."

The guys left. They closed the door behind them.

Mary rushed to Albert and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm embarrassed for you to see me this way."

She looked him over. She saw no obvious injuries. His asshole had been stretched and it gaped. She touched it gently.

"Is your butt okay?"

She circled his anus with her finger. It became wet and slick from the olive oil. She slid it inside to check for damage.

"Ohhh," he groaned when she penetrated him. They both knew it was not a cry of distress. Mary looked at him and said, "Being kidnapped and tied up must have been scary, but it doesn't look like they hurt you."

"No," he answered. "They were angry I deceived them. Probably angry with themselves for letting their lust for a magical..."

"And mythical," Mary added with a laugh.

"Yes, their lust for a magical and mythical giant cock caused them to sleep with me."

Mary wrapped a hand around his cock and said, "I've never seen you bigger or harder."

She stroked his dick and sawed a finger from her other hand in and out of his ass. "I enjoyed having my bum fucked. Your butt has the same nerve endings, so it's not surprising you'd like being touched there."

She put her finger two inches inside his butt, curled it, and pressed toward the front of his body. She felt a bulb of tissue about the size of a walnut. She lightly tapped it and swirled her fingertip against it.

"Oh. Oh!" he groaned.

"Butt play can be fun for men and women. You have a prostate gland. I think I've found it and your moan confirms what I've read, that men enjoy having their prostates touched.

"Your dick is so hard. I can't leave you in this condition. I'm going to get you off, then untie you."

Before he could answer, she grabbed the oiled corn cob and shoved it into his ass.

"OHMYGOD!" he cried in shock and ecstasy.

She stroked his cock with one hand and drove the ear of corn in and out of his bottom at the same time.

"Oh. Ahhhh."

"It feels great, doesn't it. I love it when you fucked my ass."

"Oh. Ohhh," he cried.

"Cum. Cum for me, baby," she encouraged him.

It wasn't long before he exploded.

"Oh! Fuck!" he shouted.

He erupted like a volcano. Streams of cum shot out of his dick three feet into the air. She continued to double team him until the flow ceased.

"That looked like a good one."

"Uh huh," he grunted his response. He lay there spent and exhausted.

She grabbed a pair of scissors and freed him while he enjoyed the warm, wonderful feeling that flowed through his body. Then, she got a towel, wet it, and cleaned the spunk off his body and the exam table.

"Mary, are you disappointed or disgusted with me?"

She kissed him and said, "No. Are you disgusted with me because I like to get drilled in the ass?"

"No."

"Stop asking stupid questions," she said. "We are who we are and we like what we like. The rest of the world can fuck off. Tomorrow, we're going to the sex shop that sold you the dildos and get some butt toys. I think we can skip the beginners set, don't you?"

Albert smiled and nodded.

The End

P.S. Are we done or do you see more adventures for these two? Such as?

12