Every man’s wet dream

Story Info
Do you want to fuck?
2.3k words
4.5
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

"Do you want to fuck?"

The question was unexpected. I was sitting with a glass of wine on an outdoor restaurant, it was nice and warm. Just the right amount of people, several empty tables around me. Suddenly a woman stands next to me. Of course I had seen her when she came into the restaurant. A rather pretty woman, around 40 years old. Maybe 170 cm tall, nicely, almost neatly, dressed. A nice pink top that a white bra shines through just right. Then a pleated skirt. In blue. A small handbag with Chanel's monogram in the clasp. After that quick glance, I hadn't noticed her approaching my table. Now she stands there, leaning over me, a smile on her lips, a hand on my shoulder, and asks the question that all men probably long for. The hand on my shoulder squeezes lightly while she stands still, waiting for my answer.

I look up at her. Smile back. What should I say? I have never been asked such a question before. I'm 45 years old, divorced since a few years and haven't had any more steady women since then. To be perfectly honest, I haven't had a sexual relationship at all. I don't exactly look ugly, but I don't feel that I am someone who immediately attracts the opposite sex. But how do you answer such a question? The easiest way is to say yes, please. But that feels crazy as hell. If it had been me going up to a woman and asking the same question, I would probably have been slapped and scolded. It is not in my nature, neither to give a scolding nor to ask such a question. My mind is racing with thoughts.

"What question? What is the best way to answer it? Should I say 'yes please'?"

"I think that's for you to decide, I ask, you answer. Should be simple, right?"

Simple? Well, no. But how to respond, answer?

"Hey, that's a fantastic suggestion. It seems awfully strange that as a man I have to say no thanks. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't think it's fair, either to you or to me. Fair? No, that's probably the wrong word. It wouldn't be right, none of us would really appreciate it, not afterwards anyway."

"So, you say no? Is that your answer?"

"Yes, that must be my immediate answer. But now I want to ask: why are you asking me, without us ever having met before? Is it some kind of joke?"

"No, not a joke. For one thing, I really want sex and you seem like a nice man, a man I could ask," she says.

"Okay, you want sex. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Don't you want to sit down and talk? This whole thing makes me really interested. I want to know more. Not every day I get that question, even from someone I know very well. My wife, now ex, never asked me that question."

"It's probably not that common. We women, however, often get that question. Now it's me asking a man. Should be just as natural, don't you think?" She says and sits down.

"Natural? I don't know if it's even natural for a man to ask a strange woman that question. It's quite different to ask someone about sex compared to asking if someone wants, say, a glass of wine. Would you like a glass of wine?" I ask, interested in the woman and her views on both sex and life in general.

"Oh, yes, please. I'd love to. You see how easy it is to say yes," she says.

"Mmm, exactly. And if you had asked me if I wanted a glass of wine, I would have said yes too. My name is John."

"Magdalena. Nice to meet you. What are you doing here, apart from drinking wine?"

"Really? I was sitting here waiting for a woman to finally come up and ask me to sleep with her. Been sitting here for a long time, but it's only now that it happened."

"And I've always wanted to walk up and ask. Just to see the reaction. You did well, I think. But I lost the bet."

"What bet? Was it just a joke anyway?"

"Yes... and no! I bet that I could get the first best man to answer yes to my simple question. And no, I actually think you seem nice. I don't know if I would have gone through with it. I'm not one to jump into bed with the first best man. But it was fun. My friends are standing over there, seeing how it goes."

"Do you want it to look like I said yes, so that you're the winner? If so, I'll kiss you, so it really looks like I fell for it."

"No, I don't want to lie."

"Too bad, I'd love to kiss you. That would have been really nice." What am I hearing myself say? Is it my turn to ask for a dance now?

"Mmm, a kiss? Yes, why not. Take a kiss instead of sex, sounds like a bad trade, but a girl has to take what's offered."

She leans forward, holding her head at an angle. I meet her. Our lips meet. Just the lips. Both linger a little longer than a friendly kiss. I look into her eyes. They smile at me. She does not remove her face, keeps it there. I reach out once more. Our lips meet. Magdalena opens hers slightly. Our kiss becomes both deeper and longer.

"Wow, you kiss well. Tastes good," I murmur.

"Likewise. Again?"

Our lips meet, now with our mouths wide open. The tip of her tongue sticks out a little. I meet her with my tongue. They start playing with each other. Time stops. Now it's just the two of us, our mouths and tongues.

"And what do we have here. Now you can break!" a woman's voice shouts. I look up. Around us are three young women of Magdalena's age. They start jumping and dancing around us. They clap their hands.

"You did it, you won, Magdalena!"

"Yes, you got the kiss you were supposed to get. And only after a few minutes."

What is this? Did I fall for it? Was it a kiss she was after? And I fell for it. I even suggested the kiss. But, it was an absolutely fantastic kiss, seemed completely genuine. Would have liked to taste more.

"Hi, Magdalena's friends. Glad you want to join us. Sit down and have a drink with us. Mmm, I must admit that it was hard to resist Magdalena. She's good at many things, not least kissing. What were you betting on? What does she get as a prize for winning?"

"Hi, Mary, Eva and Johanna," says one of the women, pointing to her friends.

"John," I reply.

"Thanks, we'd love a drink," says the woman called Eva, waving at a waitress. She orders and then turns to me. "First prize should have been a night with you," she laughs. "But it's that we're taking her to dinner."

"What if she had lost?"

"Then she would take us all to dinner."

"A bit unfair, I think. But considering Magdalena, the odds were that she would win. An absolutely fantastic woman. A little hesitant in her choice of friends, perhaps," I say with a smile.

"Maybe so. But she was the one who suggested the whole thing. And that she would make you kiss her, without her suggesting it. Because it was, wasn't it?" Says Johanna.

"Yes, it was at my suggestion. I do not regret it. I will live live long on that kiss. Dream of it. I won't say any more."

"What more?" Mary asks, probably not realizing what I was implying.

"In my wet dreams," I add.

"Oh, yes, yes, now I understand. When you jerk off, you mean?" For not understanding, she is very direct. I just nod.

"And, do you do it often?" Mary continues.

"Probably quite a bit. I'm single, divorced for a few years and haven't seen anyone since then."I am silent for a moment and then adds: "not until now. Magdalena is probably the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time."

"Was he a good kisser? Seemed like you wanted to continue when we arrived and broke off."

"Very good. Probably the best kiss I've had in many years. Can't remember anyone better," Magdalena replies.

"I can only agree. Time and everything disappeared. Your friend gave me the absolute best kiss I have ever experienced," I say. Turning to Magdalena: "Do you want to do it again? See if it's as good again?"

Magdalena doesn't answer. She looks at me. A smile plays on the corner of her mouth and her eyes smile big. She leans forward, gives me her mouth. I put my lips against hers. We open our lips at the same time and kiss each other properly, deeply. Our tongues find each other, play together. My one hand goes up and holds her. She rests a hand on my chest, slowly moving her hand. It is completely silent around us, eyes closed, seeing nothing. It's just us.

"Well, you can stop now," I hear one of them say. We go on, not hearing them, or ignoring them.

Someone, Johanna, pulls us apart. Looks at us. We are shaking, at least I was completely out of it. My body has reacted. Probably can't stand up for a while.

"Look, he, John, has a hard-on," Mary exclaims happily. Is she suffering from Tourette's syndrome? Does she spit out whatever comes into her head?

I blush, I can't help it. Magdalena looks down at my pants. She smiles big, leans towards me and whispers:

"At least you want to!"

The wine for the women has arrived while we were kissing. Now everyone is sipping it. Laughing at my embarrassment. What will become of this? I really don't want everything to end now.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I ask Magdalena. She unlocks it and hands it to me. I quickly type in my phone number and call. Then I give it back. Now I have her number and she has mine. This did not go unnoticed by the others.

"He wants to see you again," says Eva, looking at Magdalena. Then it's her turn to blush.

"Yes, it's stupid to leave a kisser like this in the wind. You never know what might happen."

"No, but you will know if you see him again, I can see it in you and not least in John. What a magnificent tent he has!" Mary again, who can't help herself.

"Okay, but now we're going to have dinner. Let's go somewhere where we can giggle and tease freely. This has to be dealt with," says Johanna.

The girls finish their drinks and start to get up. I stand up too.

"Before we go and say goodbye, I want to at least investigate whether Magdalena is right," says Eva. She walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the mouth. No open lips, just a nice soft kiss. Johanna and then Mary follow. Their kisses are about the same. Last comes Magdalena. She grabs me and we kiss each other, while our bodies are close together. We stand for a long time. I get really hard, which she feels and rubs extra against my hard bump. When we let go of each other, the three friend look at my pants and the proper bulge that is visible there. Laughing, they then walk away.

I sit down again. What was this? What a dream! I have to calm down. Will I see Magdalena again? I decide to wait two days. If she hasn't called in the meantime, I'll call her. She probably doesn't want to see me again. Now their bets and games are over. She gets her dinner and everyone has a happy time with lots of laughter, which I am happy to provide. The laughter, that is.

When my condition has calmed down, I go home. Make some dinner and turn on the TV. I lean back and think of Magdalena. What a woman! Sweet, fearless and, yes, absolutely wonderful. I close my eyes and dream away.

In the dream she calls me and we meet, making love like I've never done before. Just as I'm about to cum, I wake up to the phone ringing.

I throw myself over the phone and answer it, out of breath.

"Hey, do you know where the hammer is?" asks my former wife. She only calls when she has a question or wants help with something. Now probably to drive a nail.

"No, maybe I can come by tomorrow, if there's something you want help with," I reply.

"That's fine. One o'clock if you can." She has always spoken in short sentences. We end the call after I say I'll call first.

I lean back, close my eyes. I want the dream I had back. It doesn't work, of course. Just when I start to give up, the phone rings again.

"Yes, what is it now?" I shout into the phone, wondering what she's after.

"Have I reached John? Excuse me," I hear a voice, Magdalena's voice.

"Oh, sorry, my ex just called, thought it was her again. She can be a bit much sometimes. But what fun that you call. I've been sitting here thinking about you, dreaming about you."

"A real wet dream, I hope."

"Yes, you wouldn't believe it. And just when we were at our best, my ex called. Bad timing. That's why I was a little upset. But I'm so glad to hear your voice."

"Dinner is over. We had a great time and I got to eat at their expense. Thought about you a lot the whole time. A little too much. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, I've been thinking about you a lot too."

"Do you want to fuck?" I hear her ask again. With exactly the same words as before.

"Yes, yes, no doubt. Yes please," I say this time. Then I ask "where?"

"Come to my house." She gives me her address. I have a shower and rush off into the night.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers