Every Man's Dream

Story Info
Steamy bedroom activity with a gorgeous woman.
3.3k words
4.57
19k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Man's Dream

She discarded her towel and sat on the side of the bed, watching me as I tore my clothes off in my eagerness to join her in her nakedness. I moved in front of her, pushing her legs apart with my knees. She was so beautiful in my eyes, warm, soft, pinkly glowing after her hot shower. Her mid-blond hair was still damp, falling in lazy ringlets down over her bare shoulders to the swelling mound of her breasts. As I gathered her hair in my hand I bent to kiss her, first on her forehead, then on her soft lips. She lifted her head to mine and kissed me back tenderly. She smelled alluringly of perfumed shampoo.

"You're so beautiful. I love it when you've just come out of the shower. Your skin feels silky and smooth and warm. Your breasts are so soft, and you smell good."

I stood between her legs and held a breast in each hand. I marvelled at their weight as I lifted each one up and squeezed it gently. This was what touch was meant for, the utter perfection of the feel of a woman's breast. They were not really huge, these, but they were big, and they still lifted gracefully out from her body with only the hint of a sag. Her areolas were browny-pink and large, perhaps five or six centimetres across, and perfectly round. Her nipples stood out proud and prominent; they must have been a good centimetre in diameter and were at least as long. As I kneaded and fondled each breast, I could feel them puckering and hardening.

My penis started to fill and stand out, poking the soft skin between those wonderful full orbs. Still holding each breast I pushed them together around my stiffening member, hungry for the sensation of soft flesh on my shaft, on my scrotum and the bottom of my stomach. I pushed and massaged those soft mounds against my penis and the warmth from her body warmed it and encouraged it to grow further. As I hardened I was no longer comfortable pointing downwards along the length of her cleavage, and I had to release the pressure to let me adjust and point upwards, pushing the sensitive underside of my penis against her chest. I squeezed her breasts together again, palpating them and manipulating their softness, and the sensation of her warm flesh enveloping my hardness and my scrotum was even more gorgeous than before.

I started to move up and down slowly as the urge to thrust was hard to resist. I could feel the hot skin of her breasts dragging the mobile outer sheath of my member backwards and forwards, up and down, and each time my glans poked further and further out of my foreskin. My frenulum pressed against the depths of her cleavage as her ample flesh enveloped me, and I could feel how sensitive it was, driving me to increase my urgency. My lover started to respond more vigorously to my movements and she clutched my buttocks, digging her fingers in, opening me wide and pulling me harder towards her. She brought her mouth to my right nipple and rolled it between her lips. She suckled on it and nibbled it gently and the feeling was incredible - a direct connection to my groin, heightening my need. With her hand she tickled the other nipple and tweaked it, rolling between her fingers. My breathing quickened. I could feel my heart pounding noisily in my chest. And still there was the incredible feel of soft breasts around my cock - now so hard and straining at the limits of my girth - caressing me, stimulating me, driving me to a frenzy. The skin of my glans was stretched so tight that it was shiny, poking out at the top of the luscious channel between her beautiful mounds each time I thrust against her, and my foreskin rolled up and down over my corona. I was leaking drops of pre-come smearing her skin and lubricating our increasingly passionate movement.

"Oh god - that feels so good. Suck my nipples! Harder!"

My gorgeous willing lover complied with enthusiasm, sucking and gently biting now one, now the other. I knew she loved having her boobs held and fondled, and she was moaning softly into my chest. One hand left my bum and snaked its way to her sex where I could feel it furiously rubbing her squishy labia and her clitoris, and smearing her wetness liberally around. I continued to lift and mash her tits together around my balls and my throbbing cock, rubbing her hard nipples into my pubic hair. As if I could have stopped at that point!

I could feel I was getting close. I love the build-up, that feeling of my whole body rising, yearning towards the moment when there's no turning back. And then the release, the need to thrust deep and strong, the sensation of warm semen coursing suddenly from the depths of my groin, up through my penis and out, spurting in milky-white ropes and going everywhere.

"I'm going to come..."

"I'm close too. Ohhhhhh yes, yes, YES! Aaaahhhh!"

And come we did, together. As my orgasm flowered and flooded through me, my come pulsed wildly from my cock, a thick stream plashing onto my sweetheart's neck and chin. My second spasm was equally powerful, and the milky fluid landed in her hair and on her cheek. A third spasm deposited its load in thick blobs on her chest and the upper swell of her breast. Exulting in my climax, my lover let it trigger her own; she cried out and tensed, quivering, as her orgasm crashed through her body, making her suck in deep lungfuls of air as her chest surged up and down. I felt myself go weak at the knees, and I collapsed over her, pushing her backwards onto the bed.

We lay in a sticky tangled heap for several minutes while our pulses quieted and our breathing returned to something more like normal. I was aware of my semen salving us both where my skin lay against hers, my chest pressing against her fabulous heaving boobs, and I could smell its distinctive odour mingled with the heady sweet musk of my godess's vagina. The smell of raw sex filled the room. I was conscious of the last few drops of my issue smearing the inside of her thigh as my erection subsided and my spent manhood lost its attitude. I moved to one side to take my weight off her, and I began to massage the semen into the soft skin of her wondrous breasts. She brought the hand with which she'd pleasured herself up to her face and wiped the drops of come from her cheek, then offered it to me to inhale the exquisite perfume of her arousal, and to suck her clean. I took her fingers into my mouth and tasted our mutual ecstasy.

I reached over and grabbed a handful of tissue to wipe away the best of the mess I'd made of her, and then we rearranged ourselves on the bed, lying side by side, legs entwined and hugging one another, languorous and sated. And I told her how much I loved her.

The afternoon crept on lazily.

I began to stroke my sweet companion's side, where her waist swelled to her hip. She stretched and lifted her arms above her head which let me smooth my hand down the captivating transition from her armpit to the swell of her breast. I could smell the tang of the sweat we'd worked up earlier, and while I stroked her with one hand, I buried my face deep in the smooth hollow beneath the arm nearer me. I breathed in deeply, savouring the delicate tangy body odour of my lover like a junkie with a fix. I licked her there and tasted her intoxicating spice that filled my senses; I felt my penis stir in acknowledgement. Licking and kissing down her breast towards the apex of that soft mound, I took her nipple in my mouth; it had relaxed since our earlier passion, but as I rolled it around my tongue and opened my mouth wide to inhale the whole of her areola - indeed, as much of her breast as I could - I could feel it puckering and rising up out of its soft bed. My stroking hand covered her other breast and squeezed it gently, then with just the flat of my palm touching her, I rolled the stiffening nub round in small circles. She stirred against me.

She lay on her back while I propped myself up on one elbow, the better to feed on her. I sucked each nipple in turn, wetting them with my saliva, and blowing, teasing them with the cold air and making them harder still. My hand resumed its gentle movement over her skin, drawn inexorably downward over her belly, over the tuft of her mound, to that special place, the centre of her pleasure. She opened her legs for me, and for a few moments I revelled in the creamy smoothness and warmth of her inside thighs. I cupped her mound and my middle finger slipped wetly into her, her labia opening readily and coating my finger with her sweet juices. Under my palm I could feel the firm bud of her clitoris, and I squeezed and circled my hand over it. For a few minutes we stayed like that - my mouth on her nipples and my hand caressing her crotch - while my lover lay passively, with just the increasing depth of her breathing to tell me the effect I was having on her.

It was not enough. I had to get closer to her, to go down on her and taste her, to put my tongue into that most intimate place, to drink deeply of her juices, to suck on her lips and breathe in the musty sweet aroma of her vagina. I moved to bend over her with my head between her legs, and licked down the length of her slit which began to open like a flower. The intimacy of being there so close to her most private place, licking her, sucking on her labia, probing her vagina with my tongue and feeling its heat, made my penis grow rigid again, and press into the pliant flesh of her breast.

With one arm between my legs, my lover started to caress me, moving her hand from between my buttocks to my testicles and the shaft of my turgid penis. With the pad of one finger she pressed against the puckered opening to my anus. I loved it!

My sweetheart's clitoris was firm and prominent, its little tip protruding demurely from the puffy sheath that usually covered it. I started to flutter my tongue over it, causing her to thrust her pelvis hungrily upwards into my face. I took it between my lips and sucked, and she gasped in pleasure.

"No, Darling! Wait!" she said suddenly. I was surprised, and I moaned in frustration. "Lie on your back," she went on. "You'll see."

I did as I was told and lay back, my manhood pointing at the ceiling, twitching eagerly. I resisted the temptation to hold it and waited to see what she wanted to do. I didn't have to wait long. She straddled my body, opening herself fully and smearing her juices liberally over my chest, then shuffled up till my head was between her thighs (bliss!) and her knees were underneath my upraised arms. She leant forward to hold on to the headboard of the bed and lowered her vulva to my waiting mouth. I lapped at her, and her wetness soaked into my beard while she started to rub her clitoris on my nose. I could see her breasts hanging over me, swaying alluringly as she moved. I reached up and took one in each hand, hefting their weight and rolling her nipples gently between finger and thumb.

She was in control now. She started to rock rhythmically backwards and forwards, letting my nose press into her sensitive bud, bearing down on my mouth so that I could barely breathe. Every now and again she would engulf my nose in her opening, plastering my whole face with her honey and lubricating it to maximise her - and my - pleasure. Her movements were more urgent now, and her breathing deeper. I felt the tension in her body grow, and I continued to lick her greedily, willing her to attain her release.

Which, after a couple more minutes, she did. Oh, the joy of a multi-orgasmic woman! Her thighs clamped powerfully round my head, and I felt rather than heard her great whoop of ecstasy; she went rigid and stopped moving except for the violent quivering that shook her entire body; her vagina pulsed against my face and fed me more of her sweet nectar.

It was many seconds before I felt her begin to relax and I could breathe again.

Sweet woman that she was, she realised I was still to come again, so she raised herself up, turned round and straddled my head with her thighs again (bliss!), facing my feet. She bent forwards and touched the tip of her tongue to the head of my erect penis. I was leaking pre-come which she licked away, pressing her tongue against the hole. Then she opened wide and took me into her mouth, fully enveloping the plump head of my engorged member. Her mouth was so warm around me.

I held her soft thighs around my head and pulled her down to my face, eager to continue to minister to the puffy lips of her vulva and to resume licking and sucking her clit. My nose nestled in the soft folds of her labia and the pungent spicy smell of her filled my nostrils and delighted me.

She suckled my thick cock enthusiastically, circling it with her tongue and pressing it against the roof of her mouth. She started to move her head up and down, pulling and stretching the loose skin around the swollen core of my erection. I felt so big and hard. My hips thrust impulsively up into her willing mouth, pushing deeper up into the soft channel of her throat. I could feel her plump breasts press down on my stomach, and her hair on my thighs, brushing and tickling me. And the combination of all of these sensations - her warm mouth slavering my cock, her vulva pressed into my face and the spongy nub of her clitoris against my tongue, the smell of her vagina filling my nose pressing into her hot cleft, her hair caressing my thighs and her breasts malleable against my stomach - were intensely powerful. Through the waves of euphoria that I felt at that moment I realised it couldn't get much better than this. My overwhelming emotion was one of immense gratitude and love. This surely was every man's dream.

But I wasn't ready to come just yet; the intensity of my previous orgasm had seemingly drained me temporarily and granted me fresh stamina. I wanted more, so after a few wonderful minutes I stopped her...

"Please, I want to be inside you," I croaked, so again she reversed her position and faced me as I continued to lie on my back under her. She knelt with her legs astride my hips and held me between her thighs, her silky, silky thighs. Taking my penis in her hand, she guided me towards the mouth of her vagina, and for a few moments she rubbed around her puffy clitoris with my glans. Then she positioned it to where her labia blossomed in eager anticipation and lowered herself down onto me. We were both so wet that I slipped into her without resistance, wonderfully frictionless, feeling the insides of her vagina hug me like a slippery glove. Her hot passage engulfed my length fully and we pressed our pelvises into one another. We were united, one flesh, in the age-old dance of the sexes. As she began to rock up and down over my erection, I was conscious of my corona slip-sliding easily against the smooth walls of her vagina, pushing far into the hidden depths of her body. Hungry to go deeper still I held her where her waist swelled to her hips and matched each rocking movement she made with a hungry upthrust of my own.

I reached up and cupped the sides of her breasts, and she held my hands in hers pressing them into her soft flesh. My thumbs teased her taut nipples. She leant forwards over me to kiss me, and as she rocked backwards and forwards, up and down on my rigid shaft, her breasts hung down and swayed in time with her movement. Her nipples brushed my chest. I positioned myself so that her nipples would meet mine in mutual stimulation, and the sensation was electrifying, imparting fresh impetus to my penis embedded deep inside her.

I could feel my lover grinding her clitoris into the hair at the base of my stiff rod; her movements were becoming more and more urgent, and so were mine. I encircled her breasts between my forearms, revelling in how soft they were and how they moulded into me.

Then without any more warning she came. I could feel her body seize up as her orgasm pulsated through her, and she cried out, gasping and sobbing with the intensity of it. She collapsed on top of me while she rode out the waves of her climax. With my arms around her back now, I could only hold her tight in a wondrous sense of awe and gratitude that I could help bring her such an extreme of passion.

When at last her tension unwound a little, I resumed my thrusting up into her, more vigorously now as my need to release consumed me. I pounded into her, the tops of my thighs slapping audibly against her bottom, her breasts sliding over my chest, lubricated by our sweat. I was breathing deeply and fast, and vocalising in time with my movement,

"Yes, yes, yes..." and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I could feel my climax approaching like a huge bubble of pressure building within me. I pushed hard into my lover's body trying if possible to go even deeper still, and then felt the sweet agony of relief as I toppled over the edge. A great bloom of pleasure coursed outwards from my groin into my whole body. My cock pulsed wildly and I felt waves of semen shoot through my shaft into her. As she felt me pump out my hot seed, I could feel my amazing goddess rising to yet another peak hard on the tail of the previous one, and she exulted in her fourth orgasm of the afternoon. Her body quivered and shook in my arms as spasm after spasm tore through her.

We were spent. We lay for many minutes, my lover's breasts pressed heavily into my chest while our laboured breathing calmed. My penis slowly - reluctantly - grew flaccid and slipped out of her vagina, allowing our mingled fluids to drip down over my scrotum and into my pubic hair. The scent of our lovemaking perfumed the air around us. Eventually I could speak again...

"Bloody hell," I said in wonder.

"Mmmm," was all she replied. She stirred and rolled off me to lie at my side, and we lay still for a few more minutes, snuggled together. My mind replayed all of our activity of the last hour, luxuriating in all of the sensations we experienced, and all of the emotions that went with them.

"We've been married for seventeen years, lover, and you still do it for me, you know."

"I know. I love you," she said simply. And then, "I need another shower."

"I'll join you."