All Comments on 'Every Mother's Son Ch. 01'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AgnolAgnolabout 16 years ago
Great Story

I really liked the story. The situation was actually pretty believable and I loved the hot action. Only suggestion I would make is to clean up your exposition. You jump around a lot in the beginning and it can be kind of difficult to follow. I don't particularly care for the unnh and ahhs but thats just me and it doesn't take away from the story. Very hot storyline.

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Pretty Good

The author has created a very evil mother which is quite a twist on the usual mother/son incest story. I agree with Agnol that EnCarta could lose the Ahhh's and Naahhh's without detracting from the story. Looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this bitch

should get what she deserves. Let the son find his senses and tell his father before moving out. He should know which

direction this is going. He can't be that dumb not to see that his mother is just a controlling bitch. G.Belgium

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
Hot and Naughty!

Once this story got rolling, it was just torridly sexy! I know a lot of readers hate when the father gets royally screwed over, but I must confess, my oedipal issues really enjoyed this down and diry story of Mom and son putting one over on Dad! Can't wait to see where it goes - hope we hear more of what made Mom the way she is!

jbhoft7jbhoft7about 16 years ago
Garbage

Adultery is not cool and this mother is a total bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this was bullshit,what got into you as a writer

not cool at all.

dammit51dammit51about 16 years ago
NICE

This story is quality. I'd like to see more from you.

AlhazredAlhazredabout 16 years ago
Good, original story

The story itself could use some cleaning up a bit - tightening up in some areas, and perhaps making the son a little more of a believable character, rather than just the quivering doormat he's presented as in here. The "conflict" the he expresses with the situation just doesn't feel very believable. As far as those calling the story garbage because of the situation it presents or because of one of the character's nature must be new to fiction in general. In erotic fiction, same as any other fiction, not every character has to be loving and moral and sweet. It's amusing that the morality of adultery is questioned, but not the incest aspect. If the story had been a crime drama, it's doubtful that the quality of the work would be questioned because murder "isn't cool", or because the female crime boss was "a bitch". Fiction, like real life, has character that you are not SUPPOSED to like. They are not SUPPOSED to be good, or moral, or nice. They are written like that on purpose. And if, when reading about that character, you feel angry, or repulsed, or even sick, then the author has succeeded incredibly well with writing a quality story. Whether you liked a character or even the story itself or not has no bearing on whether or not it is a well-written story. Too few seem to understand that.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 16 years ago
Once again we see why Encarta is a top writer!

I have been a fan of EnCarta's stories for along time. I must admit I get fustrated by his low volumn. However, as with every one of his stories, the wait was worth it. The dialog is perfect, the mother is controlling, and calculating, and knows just what to do and say to make her little boy a warm, soft lump of playdough in her hand. Encarta is mild-femdom at its best. Bravo, sir! I humbly demand you write more, faster! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pregnant

All ur hot stories are sooooo very good .My sugestion is to also a incest impregnation theme involved in it, it would make it even more HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
brilliant!

another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So HOT!

Great story.... really, Every Mother's Son's FANTASY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AAA

AWESOME BUT HE NEEDS TO TURN THE TABLES ON HER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hmmm

Just another damned SLUT. Only this one has no morales at all. I hope the SLUT gets caught by her RICH and POWERFUL husband..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
COULD HAVE BEEN

This could have been excellent,but when you have intercourse with your mother it is something very special,this has all the erotica but it is also crude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Supet Hot.

Please write more of these stories where slutty moms tease their sons.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyabout 16 years ago
Thanks For The Orgasm

That's right. That is what this is all about. Damn the "make it more believable," "how come the dad gets screwed over," "she's a power hungry bitch, I hate it," damn all of that. The goal is to make the reader pop one, pop a good one and Encarta never fails. To all the haters, write your own damn smut since you're so picky over characters and situations. I have half a mind to think that you already write your own smut and you're jealous of the incredible feed back that Encarta gets for his stories. I wouldn't be surprised if you were voting low on this and maybe other stories too out of spite and envy. You vote 75, cool, you vote 50, cool, but to give this story a 25 and bash it, that is just ridiculous. It shows where your head is at, obviously not in trying to get off from reading a nasty story.

Thanks Encarata, again, please write more. I love your mother and son characters and situations. Maybe we could work together on something in the future. Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm...Bill needs to die!

Who is Bill? Why is he being rude to the mother and her son? The freaking pig. I wish Robert would get rid of Bill and have his mother all to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
EVERY MOTHERS SON

Thankyou , loved it . I've been waiting a long time to read of a mother giving her son sloppy seconds . I loved her seductiveness , the way she teased him and the way she asked him if he wanted sloppy seconds .OMG- so erotic !I also loved the description of her nylon thighs , the high heels and hairy pussy .please let's have more in the same vein , the legs , the tease , the sloppy just fucked pussy , but please don't make it crude, no need to do that. I imagine that even tho' he fucks his mother , he won't call her a slut. Straddling her son and slowly , teasingly sliding her dripping pussy down his cock in the back seat of the car , soooo hot , made me cum .

matatridmatatridover 14 years ago
almost speachless

I was browsing along, looking for a quick story to get a quick reaction. This gave me that plus much more. I'm so glad that you made this. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

great story i cant wait to sample more of ur work

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Yeah:

If he were an empty headed seven year old she could manipulated him in such a way.

Your story is an insult to anyone nine years old or older unless they are mentally deficient.

What a crock of shit this so called story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot.

Two negatives.

While the whole thing is very hot the only problem i have is the son is so very stupid. Granted he is inexperienced but for the mother to lead him by the nose like does is boarderline insane.

On top of that the mother lacks any motherly feeling towards the poor guy. Apart from using the poor boy the kid is might just catch something.

Pros.

The build up is amazing. the attention to detail makes it so real.

Very smooth transitions between time and places.

The characters are generally well thought out and always stick to how they were built. No changing characteristics. *my only question is how the kid doesn't see whats happening&

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
sensational

incredible, hot, well written. thank you.

A_17A_17about 12 years ago
fuck yeah!

AWESOME! MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
SO WHAT, MOMS A BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES WRONG WHY LIE FOR HER, JUST TO GET LAID. HES YOUNG HE CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND. HELP POP WITH HIS PROBLEM............IT'S A HOT STORY............ JUST NOT MY TYPE OF STORY..........LAROC OF AGES

Genesis196Genesis196about 11 years ago
Great

I really liked it more plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YUCK

YOU ARE A FUCKTARD AND STORY IS STUPID AND UNREALISTIC. NOT SENSUAL, EROTIC, JUST SICK. YOUR WRITING ISNT WRITING ITS THE RAMBLING OF ONE SICK PUPPY, QUIT PLZ

gdtimejonnygdtimejonnyabout 10 years ago
Very Hot

I love the reluctance and resistance and finally the submission. Keep up the good work.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
What a fucked up story , I gave it a "1".

This was a stupid story line and it just seemed to get worse as it went a long. She is a slut with no remorse or conscience and now she is manipulating and using her son. I don't see any reason for a second chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thats a slut right there

Thats a slut right there. She should be fucked by her son and once he is done and tired of her pussy he should dump her like a used condom and move on. A slut like that is meant to be used that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MILF, CHEATING WIFE, MOTHER, SON ARE TAGS FOR THIS INCEST/TABOO STORY SO THE READERS WERE NOT MISLED

The story is well written.

The son is not stupid or spineless. He is just overwhelmed with the new reality (his mom is cheating on his dad, she is using him as a cover-up).

The story is rather pornographic, but is does not pretend to be something else.

I will tell you something based on my own experience:

Voyeur Son is not only a stary tag but some people are voyeur sons. The realization that your mom not only is made of flesh & blood but is a sinner too brings to the surface a side of you that was hitherto hidden in the deepest layers of your psyche. I've never seen my mom having sex but there were two unrealated incidents (2 different men) where it was obvious they were more then just friends.

In first incident she was practically making out with the builder who had done the garage at our cottage. He payed a visit & their hug lasted way, way to long. The two kisses were on the mouth. Both mentioned "fond memories" & "still vivid memories". When the garage was built, my dad was away on business & my sister & i were frequently staying with our god mother whenever mom was at the cottage.

The other one was a family friend. Mom & him were alone in the kitchen, everybody else was in the back yard. He was feeling her body through he silk dress & wispering something in her ear. She was chuckling. He never stopped caressing her ass & her hips.

Nobody knew what i saw & i never told anybody. But, OMG was i ever turned on. After each of the two incidents my hots hor my mother grew to the point of obsession. I had always loved her as a mother but i was totally infatuated with her as a woman. I was NOT in love with her the way i would fall in love with a girl but i was under her spell. What i had may have been a full blown Oedipus Complex. I never stopped loving & repecting my dad.

MOM WAS IN TWO THIRDS OF MY EROTIC FANTASIES. SHE TOTALLY DOMINATED MYJACK-OFF FANTASIES UNTIL I WAS 32 & WAS ALREADY INTO MY 2ND MARRIAGE.

Otherwise she was a good mother, a good wife and for years she had a full time job and was a full time mother. Her energy levels & joie de vivre were impressive. I guess her libido just followed suit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No body should judge the characters in Incest/Taboo stpries: the category says that they are doing something that is still deemed taboo

This story 5 stars, 4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+

Kathleen is a keeper!

Her son is a lucky mother-fucker.

I seldom read 3-page stories but this one kept my attention until the last scene. Mom's character was depicted perfectly.

EnCarta says about her that she knows how to get from men what she wants.

Mom's character should NOT be judged. She is who she is & what she is. She may have had a predisposition to almost all her present-time traits.

Why discussing her morality? Who of the readers of Incest/Taboo stories feels pure enough to be the first to cast a stone? In my mind Kathleen enriched her son's life, the life of her husband's boss plus her husband's life to a point. We the readers can infer that she must have touched lives of other men at various points on her life trajectory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad Kid

As soon as i started reading this i knew where it was going and to be honest i didn't enjoy it, the kid should have said something to his old man so he kicked her out on her slutty arse. I caught my mother in the same situation years ago and told my old man at the first chance i got.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
DIDN'T READ IT!

TYPICAL LITERARY FUCKING NIGHTMARE! TOO MANY dot dot dots! TRY LISTENING TO THIS IN A TEXT READER! NO STARZ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely briliant. One of the best mom/son stories on Literotica. I sense that you are a little bit older than some of the story tellers on here one who really apreciates the magnetic allure of a mature woman rather than the " mom loves my big cock" juvenile rubbish from other contributors and another bonus "no anal" Boy am I sick of every story (and every porn video for that matter) ending with the woman getting it in the arse. Hope there,s more to come.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 1 year ago

You would think a man knows a little about his body, at least the basics. Balls just don't contract to pump out semen on ejaculation. Semen continuosly wanders up to the prostate and the goo is mixed and stored there, > 90 % of it prostate secreta.

The prostate contracts and then muscles around the base of the penis contract to expell the cream.

Not so in this story and when the author wrote of pumping balls for the scnd time I stopped reading.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

Kathleen is just a cheating whore, cunt....

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/5/2023) Not my cuppa tea. Reading this thing actually made me agree. So, if that's what you were aiming for then, Bulls Eye. One star, because not voting would not affect the average score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous