Every One in the Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop", she said, and pulled away. Paul wondered if he'd done something wrong, but Kaitlyn simply kicked off her shoes and slid her jeans and panties down and off, then stodd in front of him again, legs wider this time, and though Paul couldn't see it, he could tell from her arm motion that she was rubbing her clit.

"Do it again," she said, and Paul returned to her asshole.

His cock ached, trying and failing to get hard like it had so many times in the last few months. He'd almost mastered the art of hopelessness, of not even allowing himself to believe he ever would cum again. The belief helped numb his penis, helped him ignore any tempting thoughts of his own pleasure, helped him focus on the important desires of Miss Lee and her fellow superior women. But the promise of release tonight if he accomplished his task reignited the painful flame of desire in him.

"I can't believe I've got a guy's tongue up my butthole," she said, emphasizing "believe" and "tongue" and "butthole" as she rubbed her clit faster. Paul kept at her asshole, licking, probing, tasting, until he noticed she'd gone from rubbing her clit to finger-fucking herself. He felt for her rhythm and timed his licks with the slide of her finger. After that, it wasn't long. She fingered herself with long, deep strokes, which Paul tried to match by licking even deeper up her asshole.

Finally, she let out a quiet grunt, and stopped fingering herself. Paul felt her sphincter relax around his tongue, then heard her sigh as she stepped away from him. He looked at her body, not fat, but with was a little bit of padding to it, unlike Miss Lee's petite, athletic frame. He stared at her ass as she started to lean over and grab her jeans, but she stopped and half-turned to address him.

"Don't look at me," she said, and Paul hung his head down and turned his eyes to the floor. He stayed that way for a moment, hearing Kaitlyn's soft footsteps as she walked away.

Then, Miss Lee: "Crawl to me now, slave."

Now it was Miss Lee's turn. He struggled to stay calm, but he could feel his face, flush with excitement, and a cool sheen of sweat on his back. Crawling to his owner's feet, he kept his motions fluid and slow so as not to betray his anticipation. One slight hint of entitlement from him, one confident stride of his limbs, he knew, and Miss Lee would refuse him. She would never go back on her word, once he'd completed his task. But she could make him fail, just by forbidding him to lick her.

"Look at me, slave," she said. He tilted his head and raised his eyes to meet hers, from below. At this moment, even though he stood a full five inches taller than her when they walked together, she towered over him. He saw it in her eyes: all the power was hers, and she knew it. She paused, and Paul felt like his breath had paused along with her, as she contemplated the most enjoyable way for her to exercise her dominance.

The smile on her face formed so slowly, Paul didn't even notice it until she tilted her head quickly over her right shoulder to indicate where he should go. "Get back there, boy." He obeyed immediately.

She took her skirt off, revealing her tight thong underwear, the only thing between his face and her asshole. He knew she could still call it off, but then she bent over, pressing her ass closer to his face, as she pulled the thin stip of fabric down and off.

"Go ahead, now," she said. "Show these women what an obedient boy you are." Still, he waited for the explicit order.

"Lick my asshole."

Then he buried his face between her buttocks, as his tongue sought out her anus.

The others were for duty, to demonstrate his obedience. He felt no thrill licking Roy's asshole; he'd performed same-sex activities before, for Miss Lee's entertainment, or because Mistress Evangeline had used his holes to reward another boy slave, but had never developed any fascination for other mens' bodies. He had serviced Mistress Evangeline before, was familiar with the contours of her ass, the smell of her crotch, and the taste of her piss. Even tonguing Kaitlyn's plump bottom was an act of service to Miss Lee. The young girl's laughter was humiliating enough, and he was grateful that he had been chosen to be her first introduction to her superiority. But it was still duty to Miss Lee that drove him.

But as duty-bound to her as he was, servicing her asshole was an act of love, of true devotion, and he went to his task with humility and joy. Kneeling behind her, he licked outside of her hole as delicately as if his tongue were a brush adding the last veneer of paint to some Venetian masterpiece. He drew his breath through his nostrils in long, slow breaths as his mouth formed a soft but perfect seal across her backside.

She pushed back against his face, bearing down on his mouth, letting his tongue penetrate the ring and go deep into her asshole, the tip moveing in tiny circles and probing strokes. His face joined her backside in a dance of power and submission, her hole clenching over him, his head following her hips as they swayed back and forth with her growing excitement.

He had no idea how much time had passed. Time meant nothing now he was in his place, beneath his owner's ass, celebrating her womanhood, exalting the superior power, present in every Woman, through his devotion to his Goddess. He felt her come once, then twice, but soon lost count as she took her pleasure from him repeatedly, gracing him with the gift of her satisfaction.

Pre-cum leaked from his still-caged cock, and though his shaft ached with need, he barely felt it, so focused as he was on Miss Lee's pleasure. This was his greatest joy, the one true need he felt in the core of his being. He wished only to give everything to Miss Lee, and he felt as though he had ascended to the stars when she took it.

But soon, Miss Lee had exhausted herself, and pulled herself away from her slave's face. Paul came back down to the real world, and finished licking Miss Lee's ass the way he knew she liked, licking her asshole one last time, and kissing the cheeks, silently giving thanks with each press of his lips.

She turned to him, and with his trance of servitude borken, Paul felt the aching need surge in his cock as it strained against his cage. He could not stop a large, clear drop of pre-cum from escaping his cock, then turn into a long drip that stayed connected to him all the way down until it reached the floor.

"Slave, you're dripping," said Miss Lee, her voice suddenly turning stern. "Lick it up."

He licked it up, hoping that no more would appear. He was not in control of his cock anymore, and as it pushed against the cage, even the resistance from the cold metal spokes felt like a caress.

"Now get on the table," she said, and to hasten him, she smacked his backside with a riding crop, leaving a warm, stinging welt across his buttocks. He all but leaped like a monkey onto the nearby table, settling in on his hands and knees and bowing his head down, feeling the weight of the cage as it hung between his legs. He could hear Kaitlyn almost stifle a laugh, but the others were looking on with keen attention to see how well Miss Lee had trained him. He did not intend to shame her by failing.

"On your back." He rolled over, his legs together, his arms as his side. His cock tugged on the cage, raising it just slightly.

"Spreadeagle."

He spread his legs wide and raised his arms above his head. It was then he saw his goddess from the corner of his eye, as she approached, the chain in her hand on which the key to his chastity cage hung. She grabbed the cage to steady it and inserted the lock. Paul felt the click of the lock, and the release as she took the cage off. He felt her hands between the spokes of the cage, and she kept a grip on it as she pulled the device off.

He almost came there as his cock sprang back and hit his abdomen. He breathed in deep, trying to control his reactions. He did not yet have her permission to cum. Seeing his difficulty, she smacked his balls lightly with her fingers. He was grateful for the pain, for it stopped what would have been his inevitable climax. Then she took the precum leaking around his cock head and rubbed it on the shaft, and began slowly, lightly stroking his cock.

"Do not cum, slave."

"No, Miss Lee, I won't."

Her forefinger and thumb formed a ring around his cock. "What did I say earlier this evening, slave?" She stroked down once, slowly, gingerly, her hand barely touching his shaft.

"That if I was a good slave and did everything you said, you would let me cum."

Up came her hand, and back down. She knew exactly the pressure she needed to keep him on the brink, tantalizingly close, but no closer.

"And how would you like to cum, slave?" Up, slowly, and down.

Even saying it risked exciting him. He focused his breath to try to maintain control of his cock, then said: "Miss Lee, if it pleases you... may I cum in your pussy?"

She stopped stroking. "Get back down on the floor, on your back."

Paul could hear his heart beating, but wasted no time getting down and lying on his back, in full view of everyone, his cock slick with precum. He wanted so much to grasp it and stroke it just once to make it pump out his heavy load of cum. But he held off, lying there on the cool floor. Miss Lee stepped over him, placing her feet on either side of his waist.

"Do you think you did a good enough job to deserve my pussy, slave?"

"No, Miss Lee."

"Why not?"

"Because no job, no matter how well done, is worth the privilege of your pussy, Miss Lee."

"Very good, slave," she said, squatting down over his cock. He could feel the heat of her pussy as it hovered less than an inch above his cock. "But I did say you could cum however you wanted to if you did everything I told you, didn't I?"

"Yes, Miss Lee."

She paused.

"But you didn't," she said, standing suddenly.

"Miss Lee?" It was the closest thing to a contradiction Paul dared say.

"I told you to lick every asshole in this room."

Paul was confused. He looked at her, at Mistress Evangeline, at Kaitlyn, at Roy. He looked around to see if there were someone in the room he'd missed, hiding all this time.

"You missed one."

"I don't understand, Miss Lee." He tried to make it sound like he wasn't pleading, but desperation strained his voice.

"You have an asshole, don't you, slave?"

And then Paul realized he'd been tricked. All night, there was no chance of him being able to fulfill her wishes. And she would have let him point it out, if he'd been smart enough to realize it, and amended her order. She was fair that way. But he'd been thinking with his little locked member and didn't see the full extent of her requirement.

She stood over him, her legs on either side of his hips, her pussy barely hidden by her leather skirt. She held the chastity cage up, taunting him, dangling it from her finger. "You know you don't have any right to deny me, slave."

"No, Miss Lee." He tried to hold still, but his ass clenched and thrust his cock upwards, ever so slightly.

Miss Lee straddled his torso now, her pussy only inches from his cock. "You realize that once I lock it up again, you won't be able to touch your cock for weeks?" Paul heard the faint lilt of a tease in her voice. "No hand-pussy for Paul." She looked down at him with a cruel smile, a look of triumph in her eyes. She had bested him again. Proven again, as she did on an almost daily basis, her superiority to him.

"Yes, Miss Lee," he managed to say, as fevered as his brain felt. "Nothing for me. I have no right to cum, no matter how much I want."

She reached down, between her own legs, to his cock. He kept perfectly still as he felt her fingers touch lightly on the shaft. She pointed it up, just a little, and Paul felt the urge from the root of his cock, from the center of his soul, to rub against them. Nonetheless, he stayed still.

"You have no right to cum at all."

"No, Miss Lee. None at all." He mentally resolved himself to accept his fate. He could feel everyone's eyes on him and Miss Lee, and he would not disappoint her in front of them.

Then, Paul heard the clink of the cage as she tossed it aside. Something changed in her face. The cruelty of her smile faded, and tenderness showed in her eyes. She winked at him, for the second time that night.

"You're lucky I'm in a giving mood," she said.

And then he felt the warm, smooth wetness of her cunt walls as she lowered her pussy down onto his shaft.

12