Every Other Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt drops his friend deeper.
2.8k words
4.29
13.6k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next day, a Monday, was as busy as it always was, but of course this night I wasn't going to see my friend Matt. I kind of wanted to though, even though we have a pretty obvious pattern that didn't need to be broken. I just couldn't really stop thinking about when he had hypnotized me last night. It just felt so good, so relaxing.... I loved it. I wanted Matt to drop me again. But eh, a schedule is a schedule. No point in changing it up, honestly. I'd just see him tomorrow, might as well wait.

I arrived at his apartment Tuesday afternoon around 5, picking up groceries on my way from work. Since he and I saw each other so often, we figured we might as well just have keys to each others' houses, to make things convenient. I stepped inside as soon as I unlocked the door, rushing over to his small kitchen to set down the groceries. Matt turned to me from in front of his oven that he was turning on, wearing an apron, and stated in confusion, "Jeez, you didn't have get all that! There's just two of us, y'know?"

I smirked at him, "I KNOW that, but I figured it's always nice to have leftovers. Good to meal prep for the week, y'know?"

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yeah, alright. Well let me get started on our LARGE dinner, then." We both chatted about today and yesterday. Nothing was ever big news of course, so we would get to talking about what movies or shows we might wanna watch together. After dinner had been served, he asked me as we ate, "So, what is it we are watching tonight?"

I held up my hand as I was chewing. That idiot just had to ask me as soon as I take a bite full of chicken. Gulping, I said, "I figured we would go old school this time. I know I tend to suggest a lot of Disney, but this one really is a classic. The Jungle Book!"

Matt smiled and nodded as he poked at his food with his fork. "Ah, that is a good one. But it seems almost a little contextual. Is there a reason you picked it?"

I furrowed my brow. "What are you tryna get at? I mean, it's a classic from my childhood, or like, everyone's childhood. What about that is contextual?"

He patted my shoulder and chuckled. "I'm just messing with you. I was only saying 'contextual' because, y'know, there's that scene with the snake. It's really the only thing I remember from that movie."

I turned to my food again and thought for a moment. "Oh!" I said aloud in realization, "Kaa, the snake. Hypnosis, I get it now. Pshhh, I didn'teven think about it."

He took another bite full and chuckled some more, "Took ya long enough."

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah... hey listen.... I was thinking about last hangout, and the whole hypnosis thing we did. Well, I've BEEN thinking about it. Like, a strange amount." He faced me, looking me in the eyes and motioned for me to continue. "Well um, I was thinking maybe we could have another session? I mean, I'm not even feeling all that stressed anymore to be honest, but I just kinda... wanna be dropped again. I want to be dropped deeper."

Matt smiled and nodded. "Good boy. Going deeper WOULD feel good, wouldn't it?"

I shook my head. "Good boy? Why did you call me that?"

"Shhhh," Matt cooed as he lightly grasped my forearm, "don't think so hard about it. Whatever I say is just fine. I am never wrong. You were a good boy for telling me about this. I can drop you deeper, just like you asked."

I sat for a moment, uncertain of how to respond. But as I looked into his eyes, I remembered... remembered? I don't know if that is the right word... but something... a thought, a voice in my mind... obey...

I blinked and stammered, "R-right, sorry. You're never wrong. I don't know why I questioned you for a second there." I chuckled lightly.

His face remained unchanged, and he kept his hand on my arm. There was a look in his eyes... determination. "Now, all you have to do is ask politely to be dropped again. Won't you be a good boy and say the magic word?"

My eyes were glued on his eyes now. I couldn't look away if I wanted to. I barely had to think before I answered. I really wanted to be dropped. "Please drop me, Matt."

"Mhm," he hummed, "There's a good boy. Why don't you go sit down on the couch and wait while I clean up the dishes?"

"Okay." I blankly said in agreement, getting up for his sofa and sitting down. I was waiting for Matt to finish the dishes. I was sitting and waiting. Why.. was that all I could think about now? He told me to sit and wait for him to the dishes, and I'm doing that. And.. nothing else? Do I have nothing else I could do to keep myself busy? My phone... but Matt didn't say phone. He said to sit and wait. He didn't mention the word phone. So.. I shouldn't use my phone. I should sit and wait. I should sit and wait for Matt. Sit and wait...

Matt was finished soon enough, and slouched down on the seat next to me. We turned to face each other, both having a bit of excitement in our eyes. He reached over and ever so gently held my chin, settling my vision directly into his. "Look into my eyes," he commanded softly, "are you ready to drop deeper for Matt?"

I stared back into those beautiful green pools. Deep, deep green pools... "I am ready to drop deeper for Matt."

"Very good. I need you to be a good boy for me. Sleep now."

I felt myself melt into those dep green pools. So warm and comfortable. My vision became unfocused and I relaxed completely. The only thing keeping my head up was Matt's hand, which now firmly held me in place to keep me from slumping down.

"Just where I want you," he said quietly, "deep asleep. Under my control. Ready to obey. It felt good to drop for Matt, didn't it?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Matt."

"That's right. Here, you can accept any suggestions I give you. And you will be completely honest with me. You cannot be dishonest when I drop you, understand?"

"Yes, Matt."

"Very good. Now then, what do you think of me?"

"You're.. a good friend... have fun with you..."

"Mm, that's good, that's good. That's just fine. Do you enjoy being hypnotized by you friend? Do you want him to hypnotize you more often?"

I sleepily blinked and nodded, "Yes.. and yes..."

"Good, good. And you would do anything Matt said, wouldn't you? Especially if it meant he would drop you even deeper?"

"Yes... anything..."

"That's it, that's it. You've been a good boy, answering my questions. I'm going to take you far deeper into trance now. Whenever, I say the word focus, I want you to focus your eyes on mine as hard as you can. I want you to stare ever so deeply in them, as deep as you can. And then I will say your trigger word, and you fall twice as deeper into trance as you already are. You will fall deeper and deeper, and anything I tell you will be that absolute truth. It will embed in your subconscious. You won't even know how it got there when you wake up. All you know is that it is the truth, and that is how you feel." He shifted himself a bit to be in a comfier position. "Now again, are you ready to be a good boy and drop even deeper for me?"

I slowly blinked again. "Yes, Matt..."

Matt shook his head no. "No, I need to hear the full thing from you. Let's try again. Are you ready to be a good boy and drop deeper for me?"

"Yes, Matt. I am ready to be a good boy and drop deeper for you."

"Then focus on my eyes," he said more sternly. Instantly, my eyes focused sharply as I stared into his. The deep green pulls seemed even prettier now. I just wanted to go even deeper into them. I wanted to be a part of them. To have them comfort me and keep me safe. "Sleep now." My eyes unfocused and I felt my body relax even more than it already had been. I didn't even know that was possible.

"Focus." I obeyed and my eyes stared directly into his. Hopelessly glued to his eyes. To his deep green pools. His warmth, his comfort, his safety. They were all here, in his eyes. "Sleep now." I melted deeper into his green pools. I felt comfortable. So warm. So safe. His eyes were my everything right now. My mind was completely blank, and this was... bliss... "Focus."

Matt kept dropping me deeper. I don't know how many times I dropped. How deep I dropped. I didn't care. I was getting what I asked for, and even more. Every now and again, he would add in other stuff. He would call me a good boy. I didn't care for that since before he dropped me, but it had begun to grow on me. Actually, I liked it. Matt told me just now that I liked it, so I liked it. I like when Matt calls me a good boy. I like it a lot. Wait no... Matt said something new. I LOVED it. I loved being called a good boy. Matt says I love being called a good boy, so I do! I love it when Matt calls me a good boy. I love it when Matt calls me a good boy. And something else.... Matt said he was my master. I supposed to call him master when we are alone now. I was never a fan of nicknames, but he was my master after all. Of course I should call Matt my master. Matt is my master. Matt is my master.

Master stopped dropping me. He said it was time to.. "reprogram your mind. Your thoughts, your feelings, they are mine. I tell you what they are now. I control them. I command you, and you obey. Understand?"

"Yes master." Although I had begun to feel more excited about these changes on the inside (as master said I should be), I could hardly show it on the outside. My mind was so numb, and my body was like putty. I was like putty... in his hands. And I loved it, like he said. I loved the idea of Master controlling me completely.

"I want you to start thinking of me more often, now. I want you to think about how you really want to spend time with me more. Spending time with me makes you so so happy, and you greatly look forward to it. You especially look forward to having hypnotic sessions with me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes master," I responded mindlessly.

"Good boy. And all of these commands you take in, these hypnotic sessions... they really show your submission in our relationship. I think it's clear to see that I dominate you quite a lot. But you don't mind that, and you even enjoy it. Isn't that right, good boy?"

"Yes master."

"That's right. I want you to focus on your submission to me. What it means. The idea that you would do anything I say, and that you enjoy it. You get off on your submission. Submitting to me doesn't just feel good, it turns you on." Master reached over with his free had and began to rub my crotch. Surprisingly, I started to get hard. I had never been into men before, not even in experimenting. But this was something new...

"Feeling so submissive under my command turns you on, and you know it. When you submit to me, you get a little hard. And when you think about dropping to me, submitting to me your whole mind and body, it turns you on the most. It feels so good to submit to me, and it makes you so horny." My cock was nearly fully erect now at his statements. His eyes still held me in their ail. I couldn't do anything, I was completely helpless. All I could do was listen to my master's commands and get harder for him.

"That's it, good boy. Get hard for your master." My cock throbbed once he said that. I probably started to precum. Master took his hand away. "Such a good boy for your master. I'm so proud of you. But now, I want you to remember all of these things I've told you. Keep them close to your thoughts. And I want you to be completely honest with me about your thoughts. You should never be afraid to tell me whatever you feel." He shifted a little farther away from me now. "I'm going to snap you awake from how deep you've gone now. Are you ready?"

"Yes master."

He smiled and took his hand away from my chin. *snap* "Awake." *snap* "Awake." *snap* "Awake."

I shook my head and blinked a few times. "Eh?"

Matt patted my shoulder. "How ya feelin, bud?"

"I'm uh, fine, master.." I shook my head, "Master?" I laughed a bit. "Don't know why I said that. But yeah, I'm fine. That was good by the way, I appreciate it..." I checked my watch... a whole hour had gone by?? "Woah, crap dude. You dropped me for a full hour? I mean sure I wanted to go deeper, but I didn't know it would take THAT long!"

He laughed at my concern. "Well, you DID ask for it. and besides, you were being such a good boy for me, so how could I not spend a little longer on it?"

Matt just called me good boy again... "hah, well.. thanks, anyways.." It made me a little embarrassed. How come he called me that? I was.. blushing, a little. "Uh, so we should get started on the movie, huh? I don't wanna be up too late.."

He leaned back into the couch. "Yeah you're right, go ahead and pop it in, will ya?"

We watched the movie like nothing out of the ordinary.. but the scene had come. The one he mentioned before. I didn't realize it but I was becoming restless in my seat. I had no idea why but... it was turning me on. To see the boy get hypnotized.. to see him submit... submit to his master.... master? The movie didn't say the word master. Why did that word come to mind?

"Something wrong?" Matt asked as he watched me, a clear grin on his face. He was completely ignoring the movie. "You can tell me."

My vision went a little fuzzy for a moment. I was trying to decide what to answer him with. I wanted to tell him the truth... I was turned on... but... why would I tell him that? Friends don't tell each other that stuff. Matt reached for the remote and paused the movie. "What's wrong, good boy?"

My dick was growing harder. I was struggling so much with my thoughts. I shouldn't tell him... I shouldn't tell him... I shook my head. "I... no. Nothing's wrong. I'm fine."

I looked up at him, and he seemed upset. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Wha-? No, really, there's nothing wrong at all. I just, I don't know. I was having a moment, or something. Something just kinda... hit me."

Matt looked down. "Okay.. let's just finish the movie." He unpaused it.

For the rest of the night, I couldn't stop thinking about if somehow I upset him. When I got ready to leave and had stepped out his door, I said, "Hey, about earlier. I really don't know what was happening to me, so please just don't take it personally."

He looked at me with a disbelieving smirk, "Yeah, it's whatever, I just thought you would be honest with your friend. I thought you would know when to submit." He promptly closed the door on my face and locked it.

I was tempted to knock on it, to unlock it, to say something, but the actions and the words just wouldn't come out of me. I should have been honest, I should have submitted...

I walked away feeling sorry. Behind the door, Matt sat on his couch with a devilish grin. He knew. Now I that I hadn't obeyed like he wanted, I would be forced to think about it now, and would push myself into it.