He Didn't Think It Would Work

Story Info
Student accidentally puts roommate in a trance.
1.8k words
4.11
24.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

This...is how it happened. You have to believe me...

It was Tuesday morning in Thomas student housing, when room 415 flung open.

"Dude, thank god you're here!" Fred Riley, swim team co-captain barged in the door past his friend.

"Brant, you sounded crazy on the phone! I mean, who even makes a call these days, what's going on?!"

"Look, okay- uh, okay I don't know how to put this... but I need to warn you before we go into the bedroom, alright?"

"Dude, spit it out. We're buds, you can trust me," Brant paced around the dorm maniacally, looking like he was about to go to prison. "Where's George?"

Brant's roommate George was an affable rugby player, a stocky brute of a man with a love of custom cars and large breasted women. The two were a bit of an odd pair, with Brant firmly in academia and George enjoying more bodily pursuits. Fred was more George's friend, a fellow pussy hound- and merely an acquaintance of Brant's.

"That's just it man, it's ABOUT George! And it wasn't my fault, he dared me- he was making fun of me and said I couldn't do it, he was relentless, and then it happened,"

"Bro, WHAT happened?!" Brant walked over to George's door and pushed it open. Fred tiptoed over expecting the worst, just barely peering around the corner he peeked past the frame. His eyes went wide.

"What the actual fuck?!" He hissed, looking over at Brant before stepping fully inside. His hands flew up the sides of his head.

Brant walked in sheepishly and the two stared at their friend George completely naked and on all fours humping a pillow.

"He said that hypnotism was a bunch of bullshit, said that if it was real I'd be drowning in pussy..." Brant trailed off.

"And then what?!"

"I went through what the book told me, and the next thing I know he's stripping naked and doing... this," Shrugging, Brant turned and screamed. "And nothing in the book can snap him out of it!"

Fred walked around the bed and leant down, eying George's dick making contact with the pillow.

"How long has he been like this?"

"An hour now,"

"An hour?! How is he not raw?!"

"I dunno dude, he's got a foreskin, it's a soft pillow, I don't care, I just need him to stop. Dude has a job, a girlfriend, someone's going to notice him missing. They can't exactly show up and find... this!" He gestures towards the bed and started pacing again.

Fred flipped his ball cap around and dared to reach across the bed to reposition the pillow. Now George was fucking air, his cock flopping about half- erect.

"To be honest, I'm surprised he's not bigger,"

"For crying out loud Fred, who gives a fuck! I could go to jail for this!"

Fred got up and stood at the foot of the bed beside Brant. George kept jumping away without any change of pace. His back had to be hurting by now.

"Can you get the book? Maybe you're not reading something properly, lemme take a look," Brant dashed out of the room leaving Fred to just stare at George's muscular ass. When he returned, Brant thrust a hardcover at him with his finger marking the page.

Fred carefully kept the book open to the section Brant indicated, splaying the pages open in front of him.

"It says here that you first need some sort of repetitive motion to keep the subject focussed,"

"Yeah, I just used a ring on a piece of twine,"

"Okay, so then it says to create a calming mantra, what did you use for that?"

"I said - I am focussed, the focus is me, I am focussed, the focus is me, I am focussed, the focus is me, I am-"

"Yeah I got it, I am focussed, the focussed is me, sure. Okay, and then?"

Brant stepped close to Fred, all the while staring at George.

"I said, look at the motion before you, focus on the centre of the ring, do not take your eyes off the hole, focus...on...the...ring,"

Fred stared at George's bouncing ass, as Brant continued.

"-now repeat after me, I am the focus, the focus is me, I am the focus, the focus is me-"

Locked into a gaze, and unblinking, Fred began to repeat the mantra.

"I am the focus, the focus is me, I am the focus, the focus is me-"

With each repetition, Fred began to study his friends puckered anus. George's ass was finely muscled and covered in a thin layer of dark hair. The furry cheeks colliding in a darkened cleft of curls with a purple looking rosebud at the center of it. With every thrust of George's powerful legs, his flesh rolled and his tiny pucker flexed. He thought about all the women George had fucked, trapped beneath his sweaty, hirsute body and how they would never have enjoyed this sight.

"-can you believe that Fred?" Brant was whispering in his ear now, in a flat, monotone voice. "Nobody has ever seen George's ass like this except you, which makes you special,"

Fred remained frozen in spot,

"I'm special,"

"Yes you are Fred, you are the focus-"

"The focus is me,"

"Right... now keep focussing on George's hole, okay?" Fred nodded while Brant opened a drawer in the beside table, producing a bottle of lube. Fred's eyes glazed over as he remained focussed on George's ass.

"So now you'll need to take your clothes off Fred, you're going to get naked and it's going to feel sooooo good, you're just going to feel so warm and loved,"

Fred began to undress, first pulling his shirt up over his head. Brant watched, appreciating the boys skinny frame and swimmers build. The broad shoulders, tapered torso and hairless body; soon to be followed by the reveal of a long skinny cock and muscular thighs. Fred stepped out of his clothes without breaking eye contact with his friends buttocks.

"Naked feels sooo good, but you know what would feel better Fred? Putting your cock in that big hairy pussy you see. Wouldn't that be great?" Brant turned over Fred's hand and squirted a out a huge glob of lube. "You should touch yourself and get yourself hard Fred, it'll feel so good,"

Placing his lubed up hand on his lengthy penis, Fred began to slowly masturbate in front of Brant. Quietly, Brant stepped onto the bed and over top of George. He squeezed the bottle of lube onto his butt crack, massaging it into his ass with a finger.

"Now you feel so good Fred, you're doing SUCH a good job focussing, you feel SO good, you're going to come stick your penis in this big hairy vagina you love sooo much, cmon Fred, get up on the bed,"

Brant moved away as his friend kneeled on the mattress and brought his trim frame close enough to George to place the tip of his cock at his entrance. Without moving a muscle, George's thrusts caught the head of Fred's cock and drew him in. Brant stood behind them snapping his fingers to the rhythm of George's body, and causing Fred to match the movement. In seconds the two men were fucking, moaning as naturally as god intended. Brant began to slow his snaps, watching as his friends called their pace.

"It feels soooo good for the both of you doesn't it?"

Both Fred and George said "yes" simultaneously.

Brant knelt on the edge of the bed and used his hands to spread Fred's ass open. Hairless and pale, his picker was bubblegum pink with a tiny mole beside it. Brant dove in face first and began to lap at Fred's hole. The three men moved in unison as the fucking and licking continued.

Unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants, Brant went ahead and lubed up his own cock. He settled behind Fred, probing around until he penetrated, then caught up with him and George until they were all fucking at the same time.

"Thrust, thrust, thruuuuust," Brant spoke to change the rhythm between them, two fast one slow. He panted out in short breaths now. "This all feels soooo so very good for you both, you're both so incredibly hard and turned on by this, you're both amazing pussy fuckers, you can barely stand it, you love pussy soooo much," the three continued to fuck.

"So we're going to speed up now, and at the sound of my voice I'm going to count to three, and when you you hear me say three you're going to go ahead and come, do you understand?" The men mumbled affirmatively. Brant began to speed up, setting forth a new pace between the three. He felt himself getting close and sped up even more.

"Oooonnnne, twooooooo, threeeeee,"

Fred and George moaned and cried out, with Fred filling his friends bowels with hot jizz and George covering his pillow with sticky white cum. Despite the countdown, it took a few more extra thrusts for Brant to get off and he grabbed at Fred's waist, then George's to sandwich their bodies and maximize the sensation. He pulled his cock out of Fred's dripping ass and fell to the mattress covering his sensitive dick. After a few moments, he realized he had yet to release the boys.

"You did such a good job guys, you were sooooo good and now you can stop... focus... and relax. Fred you can pull out and lay down, George you can stop and roll over onto your back. Now focus and relax. One, two, three," Fred disengaged as George twisted around and flopped down onto the bed. The trio lay there covered in cum and blissed out, their arms rubbing against each other and keeping physical connection.

After some time together, Brant got up and wiped his dick on the sheet, pulling up his pants and surveying the scene. Calculations went off in his head before he dashed out into the living room. Returning with a collection of beer bottles he instructed the boys to sit up. Brant held a pair of bottles up to the light, checking to see if anyone had dumped cigarette butts into these empties. Clear, but with some drink left over he handed them to his subjects and had they take a swig.

Brant then deftly placed the bottles around the room and instructed the men to focus and relax, positioning them in an embrace on the bed. Once happy with how things looked, he stood at the end of the bed and waited.

"RELEASE!" Brant clapped his hands and watched the two wake and realize they were naked and together in bed, covered in cum. Their disbelief was palpable, if not silent. Brant scolded them loudly-

"How does this keep happening?! I can't believe you guys did this AGAIN!"

Fred sat there shellshocked, struggling to remember, George was feeling his tender hole once again disgusted with himself. They looked up at Brant with anger and shame- the moment their faces became too uncomfortable to look at he made his voice calm and monotone.

"This is how it happened. You HAVE to believe me...

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers