Every Other Day Pt. 04

Story Info
Matt breaks down his property's will.
1.8k words
4.41
11.7k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of days were a bit of a mess for me. I tried to continue on with my work and things pretty regularly, but all I could ever think about was happened that night... what he did to me... what I... did for him... no! What he MADE me do. I didn't want to do it. I never wanted to do it. But he's hypnotized me and... and.... now...

I sat alone in my apartment on my couch, contemplating the situation. It had been 4 days since I had seen him.

He didn't come by my apartment, he didn't call, he didn't even text. The ball really was in my court. But what was I saying? As if I was ever gonna talk to him again. I didn't want anything to do with him.

After all, if he wanted to own me so bad, he can be the one to make the move. Why should I have to do it? Doesn't make any sense. Just because I want him and love him and need him doesn't mean I... I... oh god. What did he do to me? I'm so fucked up. I'm so... hard... so hard....

I looked down at my pants, finding a large tent staring back up at me. Why... why does thinking about this.. about him, get me so hard? Thinking about him.. hugging me.. kissing me... dropping me...

These were not my thoughts, these were his. I shook my head, and glanced around my living room. There had to be some way that I could get past this. Maybe the longer I could wait, the quicker this would be over. I mean it had been a while since he dropped me... maybe he wouldn't even be able to do it anymore. And then at some point these suggestions would go away.

My eyes wandered around as I pondered, and they stopped on the tv. His laptop was still connected, he had left it here. Fuck. At least now he had a good reason to come here. Maybe I could just text him and let him now so he could come and pick it up... no, no way. Fuck him, I'll keep his shit for all I care. I walked over to it and unplugged the hdmi, scooping it up and sitting back down again with it.

I opened it up and hit the power button. I don't know why exactly I felt like turning it on. Maybe I could find some way to fix my situation in his files, or something. The lock screen booted up, but there was need for a password. What the hell?

I clicked it up and a video instantly loaded up. My eyes widened in surprise and my body tensed up as I immediately prepared to shut the computer, but m eyes were suddenly glued to a spiral on the screen. A spiral that seemed a little familiar. Soon, a voice rang out from the laptop's speaker. Matt's voice.

"If you're watching this, it means that all my suggestions are working and you are on track to becoming a fully trained and owned slave. You might wonder why you opened this laptop, or why you simply won't close it, and well, all I can say is that playing with your mind is a lot of fun. Toying with your resistance until it breaks and you become fully mine. And the thing is, you'll even come to enjoy it too."

I couldn't believe this. So not only my thoughts... but even my actions were controlled by him?? Just how deeply was he playing me???

"Today I think we will work on your love for me. I know by now I have planted the seed of love in your brain, so that you will agree to everything I'm doing to you. You will come to obey me because of your love, and will want to be my slave. Understand?"

I shook my head no, but my eyes couldn't look away. I had to get out of here. I need to shut this laptop now or else-

"Sleep now. We'll start with something easy. Grab your phone for me, if you dont mind, and open those sleepy eyes of yours once more. You need to text me the words 'I'm ready for reprogramming', and and then wait patiently for me to show up. In the meantime, you will take in my suggestions. Tonight, you and I are going on a date."

----

Matt had cooked me a large dinner. Grilled salmon, peas, garlic pasta, and roasted carrots. Laid out on a table for us too, everything set up so nicely; candles included. He motioned for me to join him at the dinenr table, and I obliged.

As I sat down, he scooted the chair in behind me. I smiled at him as we went to his side. "Thanks.. and thanks for the food, dinner, everything. I'm

so sorry that I fell asleep on the couch and missed working on all of this with you."

Matt returned the smile as he cut his salmon. "Oh it's no problem, really. I'm just amazed at how you had slept through not only me opening the door, but also cooking this whole thing. I mean, you must've really needed the sleep."

I shrugged as I shoved some peas in my mouth. "Mm, I guess work s been running me kind of rough lately. I'm just glad I have you to make my nights better."

"Aww," he cooed, "oh, you've got something right there on your cheek. Let me just-" he leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "That's better."

I blushed and took a sip of my wine. We continued on talking about random stuff with our work and whatnot. Once dinner was done, he told me to lay down on the couch. I was confused and ask him why he suddenly ordered me around, but then he said something. I responded accordingly, and then went to lay down on the couch and wait for him.

I couldn't see Matt while I lay there, but I could hear him shuffling near the dinner table. I heard a belt unbuckling.. When I could see him approaching the couch, his pants and underwear were in his hand, while his shirt remained on. His cock was rock hard.. I would have to guess around 7 inches. And it was pulsing. He dropped his clothes down beside the couch and looked down at me with a smirk.

I didnt get off the couch, but I tensed up a bit. "H-hey Matt, I know we just started dating and all, but I don't know that the first date is the right time for-"

"Oh hush up, you," he said, reaching his hand over to the bottom of my shirt and playing with the seam. "Don't you know? Good boys submit to their boyfriends."

My head felt a bit fuzzy for a moment. I blankly stated, "I'm a good boy for Matt."

"Yes you are. This is how first dates go. This is how all dates go. If I tell you to do something you submit. Understand?"

I blank my eyes heavily. "Yes Matt, I understand. I submit."

"There's a good boy. Now take off your shirt."

I did so without hesitation, dropping it off the die of the couch. I held still as he slowly climbed on top of me, straddling my chest and slowly rubbing his cock.

"I need you to take over now, my arm is getting tired over here. I need my boy toy to rub my cock for me."

I smiled up at him. "Of course, I'd be glad to rub your cock!" I reached up with my right hand gently wrapped around it, feeling up the whole shaft. It felt so warm and veiny in my hands. It felt so.. happy to see me. I giggled as I began to stroke him quicker.

He moaned out as I pleasured him, putting his hand in my hair and gripping it tightly. It hurt just a little, but it was worth it just so I could please Matt... master.... Matt? I got kinda lost in my own train of thought, and so my rhythm slowed down.

*Snap* "Focus," Matt said sternly. My attention was now entirely dedicated to him. I looked up into his deep... deep, green eyes.... "You must focus on my cock. as you stroke, you will feel yourself becoming more and more submissive. You want me to cum. You need me to cum."

I nodded lazily, "Yes, Matt."

He smiled above me. "Good boy. Now stroke me off like a dutiful boyfriend does. I'll even cum on your face as a reward." Oh fuck, I needed that.

I honed on my motions, making sure I squeezed on every little part of his cock just right, occasionally taking my thumb and rubbing beneath the head. Thick precum was already oozing out, and it made it a lot easier to stroke up and down. Up and down. Up and down... Just like he said... stroking him away... becoming more submissive.... stroking... submission...

Soon Matt was starting to buck his hips, and I lifted my face up flatter, so that I could catch more of his cum. He moaned loudly as he grabbed my hair and held my head in place, splattering cum all over it. Thick streams hit my forehead and splashed into my hair, and began to ooze down my skin. It felt like a warm facial mask, but even better because my boyfriend got so much pleasure out of it. My boyfriend... my... boyfriend... my boyfriend???

I began to come to as I furrowed my brow. I lifted a hand and smeared off some of the cum, inspecting the ooze stringing across my fingers. Confusion and horror struck my face as I slowly looked up to see a hand reach down in front of me.

*Snap*

----

I woke up alone in my bed, middle of the night. My head felt fuzzy and it was hard to think. How did I get here? I checked my alarm clock to see it was nearly 2am. When the hell did I go to bed?

I reached across my nightstand for my phone to see a message from Matt. "Tonight's date was so much fun. Tomorrow work for you for part 2? My place, this time. <3"

As soon as I saw the word "date", memories flooded back into my head. Of what he did, of what I did... no, what he made me do. Act like his fucking boyfriend for a night. Fucking gross. He made me jack him off and then cum on my face!

I texted back furiously. "Fuck you. Contact me again and I'm getting the police involved. I'm not your boyfriend, I'm not your weird fucking sex slave, and I am NOT your friend. Fuck off!"

I tossed my phone aside on the bed and turned over. I'm sleeping this shit off. Tomorrow is another day.