Every Other Day Pt. 05

Story Info
Matt trains his property.
2.6k words
4.58
11.5k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this morning feeling pretty refreshed. Better than I had in a long while, actually. I checked my phone and saw Matt left me a few voice messages. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, and then rolled over to be in a better position to listen to them. 9 of these things, really? After last night, he didn't really deserve for me to listen to any of them. Whatever. I hit play, but nothing happened. Huh? I furrowed my brow and tried the next one. Still, nothing. I tried the next, nothing. Next, nothing. I tried all the way to the last one, and then realized I had spent half an hour just trying to listen to his stupid messages. A bed and a phone are a horrible combination against productivity. I got out of bed, it was time for work.

And there was nothing out of the ordinary today, and in fact I had gotten a lot of work done. I was really excited, because it meant I could probably get out early. I'm not really sure why, but I was even more excited than usual. Hell I was so excited, I was... hard. When I realized it, I almost chuckled out loud. So excited to leave work that I popped a boner? So ridiculous. But it at least helped me finish everything up with a grin.

On the way home, I stopped by the store to get some groceries. Mainly just some food, but I also randomly decided to get a nice little bouquet of flowers too. And while I continued my trip home, a different store had caught my eye. I looked at my surroundings. Huh. I had never seen this store before, and really I'm not even sure I had been on this street before. I must have mindlessly just passed up my usual route.

But looking at the store again, I felt the urge to check it out. I always liked trying new things, so what's the harm? Most of the merchandise was really quite strange stuff, stuff I had sometimes heard of but never seen in person, or perhaps not even heard of at all. There were a few items that caught my eye, however, and I decided I should go ahead and get them. I left feeling pretty accomplished. I couldn't wait to get praised for this!

I came up to the apartment door, hands full of bags and flowers tucked to my chest. Since it was the only thing that was free, I knocked on the door with my head. Matt opened it swiftly after, with an excited, "hey you!"

I beamed back, "Hey you too," and we both leaned in for a quick peck. He took some bags from me and we set them down near the kitchen. "And these," I said as soon as I got my arms free, "are for you." I handed him the flowers from the store.

He took them excitedly and sniffed them deeply. "I really wasn't expecting these. You're just too sweet. I'm so glad you asked me for another date."

I blushed. "Well um, the first date was just so exciting, how could I not ask for a second one?"

He smiled, leaning down for the bags from that one store. Looking inside them, he chuckled and shook his head. "Gosh, sometimes I forget just how suggestible you really are."

"Huh? How do you mean?"

"Either that, or you must really want this as much as I do." He shuffled around inside the bag. My boyfriend pulled the items out of the bag: an 8" dildo and a small bottle of lube. "I mean c'mon. I know I had my fun with you the first time. But I made a small little suggestion to you about our second date, and you bring all this?"

I blushed even deeper. "I.. I don't even remember getting those.." My eyes shifted from his playful gaze to the lube to the dildo. I was starting to get excited. "And the first date was... I don't know... didn't want to do it... but submitting.. felt so... so..."

He smiled and let me ramble on my unfiltered thoughts. "Go on. Be a good boy and tell me more."

I nodded my head. "Yes. I liked it when you dominated me. When you took control. When you made me... made me.... made... me..." I began to rub my eyes. "You.. made me do it.. everything... you-!

Before I knew it, the items were left on the counter, and Matt was right in front of me, holding my chin and setting my gaze into his. "It felt good to submit to your boyfriend though, didn't it?"

"I... I.... yes... it d-did..."

"That's right. You haven't forgotten that we are dating, have you?"

"N-no, no I haven't. Of course not, Matt. Of course not.."

"Good boy. Those messages this morning helped clear up your head about that, didn't they?"

It was so hard to think, just looking in his eyes. "I... I... don't remember... they didn't work.."

He smiled. "Oh yes they did. They worked perfectly well. How about we give them another listen, hm?" He guided me towards the couch and had me sit down. "Now you just sit here and listen to those messages one more time for me, okay? I'll be right back with our entertainment for the night."

"Okay.." I said blankly as I took out my phone and opening messages. I hit play.

[voice message one]

"Sleep now. You will listen to these voice messages every morning when you wake up. You will not remember the suggestions, but you will follow them. Repeat those words back to me and wake up."

[voice message two]

"Sleep now. You are Matt's boyfriend. You had feelings for him for a while. You finally asked him out. And it felt good. You wanted to be his boyfriend. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message three]

"Sleep now. You love Matt. Everything about Matt is perfect. He is your perfect lover. You do not think of anyone but Matt. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message four]

"Sleep now. There is no one and nothing that matters more than Matt. And you are okay with that. You want to devote your mind and life to him. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message five]

"Sleep now. Everything about Matt turns you on. Just thinking about him gets you hard. He is the only person that makes you horny. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message six]

"Sleep now. You will obey Matt's every word. Even if it is something you do not want to do, you will do it because he asked you to. You love to be dominated completely by Matt. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message seven]

"Sleep now. Anything Matt suggests to you is what you want. You will not be afraid to appeal to his sexual desires. You need to get Matt off. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message eight]

"Sleep now. You will always give in to Matt's trances, and you enjoy being in his hypnotic control. You will never tell anyone about him hypnotizing you, and you will never reach out for help. Repeat and wake up."

[voice message nine]

"Sleep now. You will replay these messages 5 times every time you listen to them. Be a good boy for your master. Wake up."

I shook my head as my mind focused once more. "Well, how was that?" I was almost startled by Matt's presence. When did he sit down next to me?

"Umm... how was what? The messages didn't even work."

He giggled. "Guess they never went through. Tough. But hey, why don't we get started on tonight's fun, eh?" I could see now he was holding the dildo in his hands.

"Woah uh... already? Shouldn't we at least have dinner first?"

Matt shushed me as he moved in closer, raising the fake cock up to my face. "We should start with this, don't you think? That way, dinner will be so much more relaxing." He extended his arm, offering for me to take the dildo from him.

I nodded. "Y-you're right... you're always right... so um, what are we doing for tonight?"

He smiled and pointed at the living room. "To the couch first. Where you belong, for your training."

I returned the smile. "Of course, master." I turned and walked into the room and he followed me, but I was confused. Why the hell did I just call him master? I didnt say something aloud, because it was already strange enough as it was, but somehow it felt... right. Like I enjoyed calling him master. Like I should be calling him master. Like he was my master...

My thoughts were interrupted by Matt snapping and pointing down at the couch cushions. "Down. Kneel down on the couch for me." Fuck, this was turning me on so much. The way he was commanding me. Like I should just obey him without thought, without question. And the thought of obeying him was just... fuck. So I played along and did as he said. "Good boy!" He joined me and kneeled on the couch, facing me. "I'm going to train your throat tonight. I need you to be prepared to better please me in the future. Do you understand?"

I was practically panting with excitement. My eyes shifted from his eyes to the dildo in his hand. "Y..yes. I understand."

Matt chuckled lightly. "I think you meant yes, MASTER."

I looked back up at him and met his gaze. How come he mentioned that word? Just because I said it earlier-

*snap*

My body relaxed a bit and my eyes focused less. "Yes, Master." I said without thinking. Yes, he was my master. And I was to obey him. I was to let him train my throat for his pleasure.

"Good boy. Remember your place. Now just close your eyes." My eyelids slid shut, and my heart skipped as I waited for the dick to touch my lips. I felt something brush against them.. but it wasnt the dildo. No.. it was his fingers. Master's fingers were caressing my lips, and then poking into my mouth, where they began to explore. And I happily let them, as I greeted them with my tongue.

"There's a good boy. Just relaxing for me. Why don't you show me how well you can suck?" He straightened his two fingers and stiffened them. I happily licked them and began to suck. I was so excited and happy to please my master. I just hoped he would reward me for my obedience.

Master pulled his hand away and I felt disappointment wash over me. I heard his hands shuffling a bit, and then he said "Open wide for your master." I let my jaw drop open as he placed the head of the dildo in my mouth. I breathed hard as I felt it hit my tongue, and I excitedly began to lick and suck it. I started to reach my hands for it, for a better grip, but Master blocked them with his free hand. "Hold your hands together behind your back. You've used them to please me before. But tonight, you must learn to use only your mouth to please me."

I did as he commanded and clasped my hands behind me. Master then pushed the dildo in a bit further, and it was really filling up my mouth. I had no idea how much was already inside, but it made me worried about how much was left. My eyes flung open in worry. Would I really be able to fit all of it?

*snap* "Relax." All of my attention was given to my master and his words. "When I snap my fingers like this, and I tell you to relax, you will remember how you feel when I drop you. When I relax you. And you can let your whole body relax." He reached forward and cupped my throat, rubbing it gently. "You can let your throat relax along with your mind. No need to think, no need to stress. Just-" *snap* "relax."

My eyelids fell a bit as he snapped. I could feel my mind slipping deeper down for my master. And deeper down.. he pushed the dildo deeper. It hit the back of my mouth, and I could feel panic start up within me.

Master grabbed my chin with vigor, pulling my gaze deep into his. *snap* "Relax." I could feel my panic disappear. I went deeper. The dildo went deeper. It didnt bother me this time. It felt good.

That happened two more times before I was able to get the entire length inside of me, but it felt sooo good once it was in. I could hear it in Master's voice how proud he was of me. "Good boy! Very good boy! You've done so so well for your master!" He slowly slid the dildo out of my mouth and throat, and I coughed and gagged, falling forward into his chest.

Master pet my head and smiled. "Now that you've got the basics down, you're going to get a bit of advanced training today. Are you excited?"

I nodded as I gained my composure and pulled myself off of him. "Yes.. master..."

*Snap* "Relax. Open your mouth again for me, slave." I did as he commanded, my mind starting to really blank up again. He placed it on my tongue and began to slide it further back, this time quicker than before. I wasn't prepared for it and began to gag, when suddenly-

*snap* "Relax." *snap* "Relax." *snap* "Relax." *snap* "Relax." My bodies instincts were nothing compared to my Master's will, and so my gagging stopped. The dildo was already down my throat again. *snap* "Relax." *snap* "Relax." *snap* "Relax." *snap* "Relax."

My mind couldn't take it, I was becoming so blank and mindless. I couldnt think at all, just obey. My eyes went crosseyed and I couldnt focus them. The only way I could was if Master told me to.

"Remember this feeling. This feeling of becoming so, so relaxed for me. Your throat and entite body completely relaxed and under my control. Just like a toy. You are a toy for me to use. Blink twice if you understand."

I readily but slowly blinked twice. "Very good. When I say the word 'fleshlight', your mind and your body will remember this moment. You will sink back down into this moment. You will become like my obedient toy again, your throat completely relaxed and ready for me to fuck it. Do you understand?" Again, I blinked twice.

He smiled. "Good boy." Master slid the dildo from my mouth again, and again I layed into him and coughed. There were tears rolling down my face - when did that happen?

"I believe it's time for dinner, now." *snap*

---

Matt really is a fantastic cook. And he sets up the cutest dinner sets too, always with at least one candle. And the way he looks at me as we eat dinner and talk... gosh, he gives me butterflies. I couldn't imagine being with someone else. Im just so fortunate that he felt just the same way I did, when I asked him out.

And not to mention the fun stuff we get up to. I mean damn, he can be so demanding, especially considering we've been dating for less than a week, even.... but it turns me on so much. I love when he is in control. Even when we are not doing something sexual... I want him in control... I need him in control of me... I need his control...