Every Other Day Pt. 06

Story Info
Matt takes over his prey's mind for good.
1.9k words
4.33
5.6k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next day with a raging hard on. I must have been hard for a while, considering how much it ached. What the hell? And last night... I don't even remember anything past dinner, really. I picked up my phone to try to distract myself, and decided I would replay those voice messages from Matt. Like before, they still didn't work. But once I finished listening to them, my cock ached far worse than just when I woke up and my boxers were extremely wet. Fuck me, I'm about to get blue balls if I don't take care of this quick. I thought about eating with Matt last night and how much I enjoyed it, how much I love him, how much I.. obey him.. obey Matt.... obey master....

I hadn't even gotten my hand to slip down my underwear before I came. Fuck, I came so hard. He turns me on just so, so much. I got up and got ready to clean myself off and get ready for the day.

Nothing much happened at work - or rather, I couldnt get much to happen. I couldn't stop thinking about master... I mean Matt.. I mean master... it fogged up my head so much and made me so hard, I had to go to the bathroom and jerk off a few times to get rid of the distraction. I guess I really need to take care of these urges as soon as I can get off work.

I left an hour early, even. I didn't care if my boss was mad at me, I needed Matt so bad. There were times it was hard to walk straight, just from how turned on I was. My dick was about ready to burst through my pants when I knocked on his door.

Matt opened it and looked almost surprised to see me. "Hey, what's going on? I thought you had work until 6 today?" He couldn't hide his smile. He knew this would happen.

My legs were practically buckling. "I... I..." I bit my lip and looked at the ground. What power he had over me.

He caught my chin and held my gaze to his. "You what?"

My whole body felt shivers, and I suddenly corrected my body to face his completely. My eyes softened. "I love you, master." Words came out of my mouth, and I didn't think them. I was told to say them. I was programmed to. And it felt right.

"Theres a good boy!" Matt said, pulling me by my shoulder, "Come inside, and we'll finish up your training. It's time you accepted your place." I followed him inside without a second thought. I was so happy to be back here. Back where I truly belonged. We passed the couch this time, to his bedroom. I don't think I had ever been here before, but it seemed so familiar at the same time. He sat us down on the edge of his bed.

*Snap* "Wake up." My eyes focused and widened a bit. I looked around and saw Matt grinning at me.

"How did I get here? What's going on?"

Matt just slyly smiled back, "I've woken you up completely. You've been in a bit of a light trance the whole day. It's amazing to me how much you've soaked up my commands."

"W-what the fuck are you talking about?" I stammered back at him. "I've been hypnotized the whole day??"

He nodded. "That's right. The whole day. Because I made you, and because you wanted to. You just love being in trance. And you love following my commands. Isn't that right?"

Images of me sucking the dildo came into my head and... something else... that didnt happen? I was so disgusted. I didnt even have words to say. He saw me fidgeting as I began to remember what he had done with me, and made me do. "Shhh," Matt said, caressing my cheek, "even now, you won't stop following my commands. just like how you won't leave. You can't leave. You can't even get up off the bed right now, can you?"

To my distraught, he was absolutely right. I strained every muscle in my body to just MOVE, and I couldn't. I couldn't get off the bed. I couldn't disobey him. "Yes, that's right. I had such a fun time mindfucking you last night. I gave you commands to play out this day exactly like you've done, and you obeyed perfectly." He pet my hair while I shivered in fear. I still couldn't find any words to say. "Oh, and you can't even say anything. Another thing I added. Makes this easier for me. You see, I like playing with my prey. I like seeing the fear in your eyes. Seeing that you now know that I control you, and you have no will of your own. I savor that."

I was practically quaking at this point. I had no control over my own body or mind. "And it wasn't just mindfucking last night. It was a bit of mouthfucking too. Here, why don't you watch this from last night?" Matt handed me his phone and hit play on a video in his camera role. I was laid out on his bed on my stomach, with my head off of the foot. He was recording himself fucking my throat. I wasn't even gagging. My eyes were crossed and I lay there, completely limp while he just fucked me. He didn't even give me any commands, I was just completely obedient to his will. Once he was ready to cum, he snapped me awake so that he could cum down my throat. I could see the own horror in my eyes as I realized what he had done to me, and then he snapped me back into trance. "Don't swallow," he said in the video, putting the camera next to my face where you could see the cum in my mouth. He backed away and let his cock slide out of my mouth, cum dripping down my thoughtless lips. In a commanding voice he said, "Who owns you?"

"Master owns me," I said blankly in the video.

"Who is your master?" He said triumphantly.

"Matt is my master."

"Good boy! And I can fuck your throat whenever I want to, can't I?"

"Yes master, you can fuck my throat whenever you want to."

"Your body and soul belong to Matt, don't they?"

"Yes master, my body and soul belong to Matt."

"There is nothing you can do to escape me. I want you to know that you shouldn't have made friends with me, because I always wanted you as my mindless fuckdoll. But now you want that too. Right now, all you want is for me to use you however I like. Isn't that right?"

"Yes master, I want you to use me however you like."

"There's a good boy. Swallow." I swallowed his cum without a second thought. He placed his hand on my forehead and said "sleep". My eyes instantly closed and my head fell down. "Now, it's time to plan out tomorrow. Let these instructions soak into your mind."

The video went to black. I was so horrified at what I saw... and yet... I've never been harder in my life. Why... why did I have to be so turned on?? Matt noticed this once he took back his phone, and rubbed my back. "It's okay. I know you're afraid. But it's all for the better. Stand up." I stood up. Following his command sent a shiver down my spine, a throb into my cock. Matt got in front of me and undid my shorts, pulling my underwear and shorts down my legs until they dropped on their own to the floor. "Sit." Another shiver, another throb. It felt so good. His voice was so soft and... sexy. It felt so good to listen to it, and to obey it.

He sat down with me and put his hand on my cock. I uncotrollably let out a sigh. I had never felt like this before, not with any girlfriend of mine. My body was turning red hot, and his hand was melting my disobedient thoughts away as lightly began to stroke up and down. With his other hand, he snapped. *snap* "Look at me."

My head obeyed, and his eyes peered into mine. It was like nothing before. His eyes were wrapping my mind up in a soft, warm blanket. Keeping it comfortable, keeping it safe. But keeping it. Not returning it. I can't think... "You are scared now, but you know that I make you feel good. That when you are in trance, you are happier than anything to obey my every word. Nothing has ever made you feel this good, and you know it." Precum was starting to ooze out of my tip, and his strokes began to sound slimy. I was melting.

"All I need you to do is sleep. Sleep forever, and never wake up. You'll be happier. you'll always be satisfied. And.." he leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "you'll always obey." My cock throbbed hard. Obedience. I want to obey Matt. Obeying Matt turns me on. I want Matt. I want to obey him... "So," he brought his fingers up to my face, "say the words 'I will always obey Matt', and your mind will be sealed away forever. As long as you obey me, you'll be in eternal bliss. So just say those words." He tightened his grip and my cock, and quickened his pace just a bit. My thoughts were disappearing faster and faster. All I could think of was obeying.. "You know you want this. You want me. You want to obey. So say the words. Obey your master. Obey Matt."

It's not right.. it's not what I wanted.. he used me, he took my mind away.. but it turns me on so much to think of that. To know how much control he had over me. I wanted to escape, to run. But I know it was just going to make me ache. I wouldn't be able to go on without him. Without Matt. Without... my master.

I nodded slowly. How couldn't I obey? I could never disobey Matt. He turns me on too much. I love him, I need him. I need him to drop me deeper. I need to love him more. I need to obey him more. I need him to never let my mind out of his grasp. Please, never let me wake up. I am your slave forever. "I will always obey Matt."

*snap*

I never woke up past that point. And since I was always deep in trance, my memories never stuck with me very well. But I could never forget the world-shaking orgasm he gave me once I agreed to obey him forever. There was nothing in the world like it. I was forever his, bound to his side, bound to his cock and his will.

As the years went by, he and I travelled the country slowly as we occasionally moved. He had a remote job, so it was never much trouble. And as we moved, he hypnotized more prey, and made them realize obedience was a better way of life. I was not his first, or his last. I was only one of a few.

He programmed us to be happy, and never jealous. We continued our own jobs and lives, but when he wanted us, we would drop everything for him.

I thank him every day for hypnotizing me by sucking him off, and some days he'll be so proud of my obedience that he'll even fuck me. I couldn't imagine a better life than to be controlled by Matt. My lover, my master. Forever.