Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 07

Story Info
MILF teacher (MIL) + cheerleader (wife) -- new job.
9.5k words
4.78
40.4k
72

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Saturday Morning ~~~

I awoke to two hot mouths nibbling up & down the sides of my morning wood. I opened my eyes to see my wife and her mother fighting over my cock like it was Hill 210 in the movie "Thin Red Line". The battle raged back and forth - with each of them claiming control of the top - my cock-knob - before being shoved aside by the efforts of the other.

"He's awake!" my mother-in-law gasped.

She jumped up, pushed her daughter out of the way, straddled me, and all but slammed her body down onto mine - skewering her intoxicatingly tenacious pussy with my rod - which was already aching from their rivalrous assault.

In retaliation, Kasey reached over and pinched her clitoral hood - causing her mother to squeak - and lose her stride mid-stroke. Mrs. Williams shoved her daughter's hand away and covered her nub with her palm - continuing to ride me.

Her daughter circled toward the foot of the bed and attacked from the rear. She climbed over my feet - cuddling in behind her mother - her tight little butt hovering over my knees. She started rubbing, pinching & squeezing her matron's breasts, stomach, and mons.

The attack devolved into foreplay and her mother was soon moaning loudly and bucking in the saddle. She was bouncing up & down on me so quickly that Kasey could barely hang on to continue the attack.

She reached beneath her mother's ass & quim to massage my balls - and decided to tickle my partner's taint as well. After that, she teased a fingertip along Mrs. Williams shit-hole - which made her pussy tighten down on me - and fired off her first climax. When she squirted, that set off my orgasm - and I grabbed her hips to pump her full of cock-snot.

Kasey didn't get her hand out of the way fast enough and ended up with a little of both of our juices on her fingers. When the little minx put those fingers into her mouth - and looked into my eyes as she slowly sucked them clean, I just about nutted in her mother a second time.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

The three of us headed into the master bath - where we did a little soaping, rinsing, groping, kissing, and spanking - before we got out to dry off.

It was the middle of August and my mother-in-law had been getting the things together that she needed in order to start the school year. After breakfast, the three of us loaded her collection into my car to make the trek back to Belmont HS. Kasey & I were brought along as manual labor.

(I also went because I was a little curious about whether or not her classroom still smelled of sex - after I had fucked my cock into her amazing pussy on top of her desk. Fortunately or unfortunately, the classroom smelled as it always did - although I wasn't sure if the small stain on the front of the desk had been there before.)

The three of us dropped off the first load of boxes and my favorite Anatomy teacher - who was now teaching me even more about anatomy - started digging things out to hang up, store away, and assemble. Kasey & I headed back to the car to get the rest of the boxes.

We returned to find Old Man Jenkins talking to Mrs. Williams in the hallway. As we dropped off the last of the cartons, we heard him say, "I'll show you." The two of them turned and headed down the hall.

Whatever the janitor was talking about, he was as serious as a heart-attack. Kasey & I double-timed it to catch up to them. We got there just as they arrived at the staff bathrooms. The light was on in the women's room and he headed in there saying, "If you will pardon the offense, ma'am, I'll point you to where it's at."

There was no way that my wife & I were missing out on whatever this was - so we followed the two of them into the room. Mr. Jenkins was pointing up at a ceiling tile that was missing a small corner.

"I was cleaning the bathrooms, just a bit ago," he reported, "and noticed the tile was damaged. I went to the supply room - to grab a new one - and to my closet to get the step ladder. But - when I climbed up on the ladder - and took a closer look at the corner - it appears as though it's been cut - not broken. When I noticed that, I tried to see what was inside there and I think it looks like a small camera lens. Now, according to school policy, I should report this to the building principal. However, ma'am, I am reluctant to do that."

"Why's that?" my favorite MILF asked the old man, her brow wrinkled as her mind followed him through the explanations.

"When I got here - early this morning - the building principal's light was on."

"And?" she asked - assuming she knew what was coming next.

"It was not on last night when I went home."

"Which leads you to believe that you would be reporting the incident to the person who is actually responsible for placing the camera?" she guessed.

He nodded, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

"You haven't touched it - or the tile, I assume?" she asked.

"No, ma'am. Since I wasn't sure who to tell, I just left it - but then I saw you in your room."

She turned to me and said, "There is a package of Ziploc baggies in the box on my desk. You know where the latex gloves are from when you were in my class. Please bring me a baggie and a pair of gloves."

I took off - out of the room - and down the hall - as fast as I could go.

"No running in the halls!" she bellowed - her teacher-voice coming out - as if it were on autopilot.

Almost as if it were on instinct, my body slowed to a fast-walk.

"Here you are, Mrs. Williams," I said, holding out the items, when I had returned.

"Actually, Reggie," she said, "I think I'll have you retrieve the camera - and I'm sure that's what it is. The three of us will steady the ladder for you."

I pulled on the gloves and stuck the baggie in my front pocket as Mr. Jenkins retrieved the step-ladder he had leaned up against the bathroom wall.

"Try lifting the tile, slowly, to see if the camera is attached to it," my former teacher instructed, "but I'm betting it's hooked to the metal support."

I lifted the ceiling tile slowly. The camera didn't move. Once the tile was clear of the camera, I turned it on end, passed it through the space it had just occupied, and handed it down. Mr. Jenkins took it and set it to the side, out of the way, near the replacement tile.

"I'm going up another step - so I can see how it's hooked on," I informed them.

The women's hands went to my belt and Mr. Jenkins held the ladder. I stepped up and then stepped again - which brought me to where I could see. The camera had a small clip that was latched onto the grid-work that held the ceiling tile. I pulled out the Ziploc, removed the camera, and dropped it into the baggie. I handed it down to Mrs. Williams.

She turned, carefully set it on the edge of the sink, and then turned back to grab my belt once more, saying, "Alright, come back down two steps and then Mr. Jenkins can hand you the new tile. You might as well save him the trouble since you're already up there."

One of Kasey's hands "slipped" and she brushed it against my cock. I looked down to see Mr. Jenkins eyes get a little bigger - just before Mrs. Williams, in a firm but threatening tone, said, "Kasey Nicole Williams Mitchell."

Kasey's snickering was cut short. She looked, briefly, at the janitor before saying, "Sorry, mom."

"You kids married?" Mr. Jenkins asked, looking back & forth between the two of us.

"Yes," I replied, "she's a little ornery but I'm the luckiest fucker on the planet."

He turned to my bride, nodded his head a little, and said, "Congratulations, miss."

"Thank you, sir," she replied, her wicked grin still frozen on her face - no doubt plotting more nefarious schemes.

I came down two steps and took the new tile from the kindly janitor, settling it into its place. I looked at him - to see if my work was approved - and he nodded - and then smiled that I had not moved until I was certain that he was satisfied.

In a few seconds, I was back on terra-firma and Mr. Jenkins was gathering his things. I tried to help him with the ladder but he was having none of it and sent us off with the evidence.

As the janitor came out of the bathroom, the Science teacher told him, "I appreciate you bringing this to me. I'm going to try dealing with it privately, first. If that does not succeed, I will take it to the police. That will be messy and you would probably have to give a deposition. I intend to avoid all of that, if possible. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, ma'am", he said - looking straight into her eyes. "I appreciate that more than you know. Got a DUI when I was younger and cops get me all fidgety."

"I understand. I'll let you know - ahead of time - if we end up having to take this to the authorities."

He nodded and headed down the hall with his things.

"Ah, Mr. Jenkins?" she called, turning back, as a sudden thought struck her.

"Mrs. Williams?"

"If you ... uh ... happen to find that Mr. Sanderson's office is unlocked, could you wait to secure it until after we've gone?"

His eyes widened a little, he set the step-ladder and damaged tile against the wall, and took out his keyring.

"I can do that," he replied.

"Could you also keep that tile around for a bit, just in case?"

He glanced down at it and looked back to her, replying, "Certainly. Have a good day, ma'am."

"Thank you, Mr. Jenkins. You too."

The man turned and hurried off towards the principal's office, searching through the keys in his hands until he found the one he was looking for.

When the three of us got to the classroom, my mother-in-law found a sheet of blank paper that was bright yellow - like a Post-It Note - and handed it to her daughter - along with a black Sharpie marker.

Kasey plopped down - into the front desk - uncapped the pen, and waited for her mom to tell her what to write.

"We know it's you. We have the camera. You have two weeks to resign. Do not try to get a job at a different school. We will be watching. If you fail to follow these instructions, we will take the camera to the police. I'm sure that would be more than enough for them to secure a search warrant for your home."

Kasey capped the pen, laid it on her mother's desk as she passed, and then dashed down the hallway to place the note on the principal's desk.

"NO running in the HALLS!" her mother yelled after her.

The only response we heard was cackling laughter that grew fainter and fainter.

~~~ Saturday Afternoon ~~~

On the way home - after getting Mrs. Williams' room situated - we stopped and had Mexican for lunch.

As we waited for our food, Kasey's mom tried to convince me that - now that we were one, big, happy family - I should call her by her first name, Kelsey. I told her that I would try - but it was going to take some time.

When I was sure that the waitress was far enough away not to hear me, I told her that I would much rather call her "mom" - as I dumped a load of baby-batter into her. She shook her head, no, but there was a little twinkle in her eye. Kasey, who felt my cock twinge at her response (because her hand was resting inside of my thigh), squeezed the head of my dick and leaned over to give me a peck on the cheek.

When we got home, Kasey grabbed her tablet and plopped onto the couch. Her mom headed to do some laundry - so I went to my room to see if the guys were on the game. They were - so I hung out with them until Mrs. Williams yelled that the pizza had arrived. Before signing off, the guys said they wanted to get together for movies or whatever. I told them I'd check with Kasey - to figure out a date - and get back to them. As we tore into the sausage & pepperoni pizza, the girls started "The Proposal" (for the 4,000th time). I hung around long enough to finish my food and then disappeared into the den, once more, to get back on the game.

By bedtime, my two lovers were in the mood for romance - after watching all the antics between Reynolds and Bullock. My mother-in-law climbed on top of me, cowgirl style, to get herself a couple orgasms to "take off the edge" before bed.

I tried not to think about how nice her pussy felt - or how hot her naked body looked - as she sensuously rode my cock. I touched & teased across the front of her body - from her breastbone - and her fabulous breasts - with her huge nipples - to her pelvic bone - where her clitoris peeked out from beneath its hiding place. I tried to stimulate every erogenous zone I could think of - pushing her through the first climax - towards the finale. I could never get enough of watching this woman's face as she orgasmed - especially when I got to participate - but I was doing everything within my power to try not to think about how dangerously close I was to cumming inside of her for the second time that day. She finally got her second orgasm and climbed off. I went to take a cold shower.

When I returned from the bathroom, Kasey's mom had gone to mess with the laundry - leaving her daughter & me with a little husband & wife time. Kasey wanted missionary - so we could look into each other's eyes - and tongue-wrestle - as we made love.

I started slow - giving her all the kisses & cuddles she wanted until she got her first orgasm. So far, I was doing okay - but I was worried about how worked-up I had gotten while getting her mother off. I sped things up a little trying to get Kasey a second orgasm. We had a nice rhythm going but it was still just love-making at that point. Her pleading and moaning was making my balls churn however. I thumbed across her clit - trying to amp things up a bit - she was panting a little - we were getting there. As her second one hit, she pulled me in tightly, and pressed her forehead against my jawbone. It was time to fuck. I grabbed her hips, raised them into the air a little, and started driving into her forcefully - shoving her before me - closer and closer to a climatic finish - like a tsunami. She was gasping & groaning. I pushed and pushed. Her fingers were digging into my shoulder blades. I growled at her and pushed to the finish. I was close - and I knew she was too.

"Cum for me, baby," I told her. "I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to fill you up. Your beautiful pussy is going to be loaded until it's overflowing. Fuck! You're so tight. Oh, fuck! Kasey! Kase!"

Her body trembled - starting the last throes before climaxing. I was already lost. My cock was blasting my seed inside of her. All I could do was hold on. None of my other senses were working for a few seconds. When they returned, my ears told me that my lovely, little bride had caught up with me - finally - at the end. She was gasping as the aftershocks of her climax hit her. I felt her abs & tummy muscles trembling against my own. Her vagina was pulsating around my cock.

"Fuck, Reg!" she gasped.

I kissed all around her mouth until she seemed to have enough breath for me to dive in - and then I kissed her hard until we were both breathless once more.

"I love you, Kasey Nicole," I told her.

"I love you, Reg. That was so good."

The door eased open and my mother-in-law peeked in - just as I rolled my bride on top of me for a few more kisses. She prowled over, killed the light, pulled up the covers, and snuggled in with us.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

We sat with mom at church. My mother-in-law actually behaved for once. Mom almost always wants KFC after church - so we picked her up at her house and we all went.

In the afternoon, we went over to Grandma Mitchell's for Uno. Since mom was already in the car with us, we drug her along to Grandma's as well. The girls all said they were watching their weight - and only took one cookie. That left more for me. I was okay with that.

Grandma talked us into staying for dinner. Kasey & I went to the kitchen to help her get things prepared while the moms sat and visited. Grandma got the chicken & noodles going. I peeled, cubed, boiled, and mashed the potatoes. Kasey fried a little bacon and shredded it to add to the green beans - along with a bit of onion - and then threw some rolls in the oven. Once the potatoes were ready, I got the table set. Kasey brought in the tea as Grandma went to call the moms to eat.

When we got home, we played Pussy Roulette again. My mother-in-law won this time. Kasey was a little grumpy about not going to sleep with a load of my jizz inside of her. It did not help at all that her mother was a very poor winner. I made a mental note to make sure - if we played that again before bed - to "throw the game" so that my wife won - if at all possible - especially considering that her mother was supposed to be getting her pussy filled in the mornings.

~~~ Monday ~~~

As soon as Kasey hopped into the shower - to get ready for cheer practice - her mother sucked my cock into her mouth - unwilling to let sleeping dogs lie. My foggy brain resisted her flirtatious advances until she spun around - and flopped her juicy slit onto my lips. I tasted her sweetness and my eyes opened to behold the world's most amazing pussy. My cock instantly doubled in size and my felator struggled with the sudden change. She was a pro, though, and was back on the attack a second later. I barely had time to lick her from the bottom of her slit - to the top - and to suck on her stiff nubbin - before she spun around to skewer herself on my prick.

"Good morning, lover," she cooed, smiling down at me.

Since I was already up - and since there was a hot, naked woman mounted on my cock - I decided to make the best of it. I rolled us over, and stood up - with my lover still mounted on my morning wood. I stepped to the wall, pressed her back against it, reached under her knees to grab her thighs, and started pumping my cock into her - bouncing her up & down against the hard surface.

She wrapped her hands around my neck - pulling me in - until her bobbing breasts brushed against my chest - and her stiff nipples traced paths across my body. She attacked my lips with her own - kissing me hard - as I pummeled her pussy with my raging prick.

"Shower's open," her daughter called, swatting me on the bare ass, as she ducked into the room just long enough to grab her phone. "See you fuckers later," she said, laughing as she left.

Her mother's cunt clenched on my intruding member and she keened as her pussy squirted on my cock & balls. I growled as my spunk started exploding from my cock - fountaining up - into her gripping channel. I held her steady - catching my breath - my weight continuing to press her into the wall. I was panting from the exertion - both from the fucking - and from my nuts being sucked dry by this woman's voracious vagina.

She kissed me and told me she needed to get moving or she was going to be late for work. I followed her into the shower - and tried to help her get ready - but she swatted my hands whenever I groped ... er ... I mean ... soaped ... her.

Once she was out the door - and the two of them were out of my hair - I got dressed and went to mow two yards, getting back about the same time as my bride. She informed me that I stunk - and sent me off, once more, to the shower - while she fixed lunch.

As we ate, she told me that she was planning a Labor Day trip for us to Reno. She had originally planned for us to take the train - so we could admire the scenery - and have sex - but - with only having three days - there wasn't time. She was going to have to bust her flight-cherry before our trip to see Pop & Mimi for Christmas.

I told her the guys wanted to get together again to hang out. I told her we needed to try to figure out when we could schedule a play-date for our moms - so the two of us could get some time, alone, with the other couples.

The two of us did laundry - and other household chores - waiting for Kasey's mom to get home from school. Today was just a Teacher In-Service day - set aside for professional development and last-minute room-prep - but it was still a full day.