Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took my mother-in-law's delicates in to be put away, I found a little maid outfit in her dresser. I stole the apron and headed down the stairs. When I heard her coming in the front, I hid - just out of sight - and waited for her to close the door.

I stepped out - wearing nothing but the apron (and a smile) - holding a feather duster. When she saw me, she doubled over, laughing - but then groped my dick - and gave me a kiss - which she ruined when she started laughing again.

"Come to the kitchen," she told me, "I have something to tell you both."

We found Kasey at the dining room table, messing around on her tablet (as usual), and stopped there. She looked up as we settled into the chairs next to her. She quirked an eyebrow at me when she noticed my outfit.

"Guess who resigned?" Mrs. Williams asked us, excitedly.

Kasey's mom told us that the district superintendent had shown up at her classroom - just after she had arrived - to tell her that Mr. Sanderson had resigned unexpectedly. She went on to say that the chief administrator had expressed concerns about how long it would take to find a replacement - since the year was already started - and had asked Mrs. Williams to step in to cover things until they could get a new principal hired.

She told us that she had accepted the temporary assignment. Her boss had said that, given the situation, he wasn't sure how long she would be required to fill in. He asked her to shuffle her classes around with the other Science teachers. He also instructed her to see if she could hire another educator - to help pick up the slack - since she would be busy most of the day - handling administrative tasks.

The superintendent had then escorted her to the opening assembly that would kick off the rest of the day's activities. He addressed the staff, informing them of the resignation - and of the fact that Mrs. Williams would be filling in. He asked them to be as helpful as possible as she worked to lead them into the new school year.

At that point, her boss had left - and Kasey's mom took over - leading the rest of the staff through the instruction & routines that would get them ready for the first day of school - the following day.

She said that several of the more-tenured staff members had pulled her aside - at the end of the day - to thank her for stepping up - and to tell her that they already felt better about how the year was going to proceed. Unsaid was the fact that they were not going to miss the old principal.

She had made time to greet the new teachers - but had brought home a stack of files - so that she could go over their information - and be better prepared to answer their questions when school started - which was always chaos.

Kasey & I fixed dinner as she started on her files. I was still wearing only the apron when I brought our plates in. My mother-in-law pinched my butt-cheek as I leaned over to give her a kiss on her perfect lips.

As we ate, she told us that the superintendent had also shared with her that the district would be willing to reimburse some of her tuition - if she decided to work on earning her principal's certification. She asked us what we thought of the idea. We were all in agreement that she should go for it.

Not only would it be a bump in pay but - her daughter & I were adamant that she would do a much better job than any other person in the school that we could think of. Given that she had worked there for so long, she was already way more qualified than for them to bring in somebody from outside. We told her that we guessed that - if she started on her classes before the semester break, we expected the superintendent to stop looking for a principal completely.

My bride & I cleared away the dishes and her mother was back in her files - preparing herself for the next day.

When we got ready for bed, my mother-in-law was too distracted to ask for her usual evening orgasm. In fact, we had to threaten her when she tried to bring her files to bed with us.

I tried massaging the soles of her feet, but she was still agitated and unresponsive. Finally, I laid down - my head next to her thighs - grabbed her hips, and bodily rolled her over - bringing her naked vulva onto my face. She resisted for a couple seconds but finally let me work and, soon, she was moaning and pulling my hair - grinding her cunt against my face.

My cock, of course, was as hard as a nail - and standing tall - like a Saguaro cactus in the middle of the Arizona desert. My hot, little wife peeled off her oversized sleepshirt, pulled her panties to the side, fingered her pussy until she was wet & ready, and then slid her tight little snatch down onto my rod. I reached my right hand over to rub up & down her leg - and run my thumb along the inside of her thigh - to try to tell her how fucking fabulous she felt - using gestures - since my mouth was busy licking, lapping, and nipping across her mother's quim.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of sexy women moaning my name. My ears filled with their arousal -which only intensified my own. My mouth was filled with their flavor, my nostrils were full of their flowery scent, and every part of my body felt the touch of their caresses and the sensual stimulation of their bodies writhing and grinding against my own. I was trying not to cum yet - but I was losing the ability to maintain control. Kasey was the first to cum - her body shuddering as she sat in my lap - filled with my cock. Her shaking body and clasping cunt caused my body to rock - which sent my face up & down her mother's slippery slit a little faster - and banged my tongue & chin against her sensitive nub - which set her pussy to pulsing - and her thighs to locking onto my head - and her fingers to yanking my hair. My load of baby batter was already on the way to my wife's womb when her mother's pussy gave me a little flavor-burst. My cock rapid-fired the rest of the salvo - splashing it against her cervix.

Kasey's mom climbed off of me and flipped the light - as her daughter collapsed forward onto my chest. Mrs. Williams snuggled in beside us and I wrapped my arm around her to keep her close.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

I told myself I needed to be up early but Kasey was already moving by the time my eyes opened. I jumped up and headed for the kitchen to fix them something filling for breakfast.

When my wife came down, she grabbed the breakfast sandwich & a bottle of water and headed out the door for cheer practice.

When her mother arrived, she informed me that we were probably going to have to renegotiate on the morning love-making. I told her that was fine - that we would figure it out. The two of them were keeping my balls pretty drained anyway - so I was okay having the morning off until we came up with a new routine.

After she left, I got breakfast cleared away - and threw the extra sandwiches I'd made in the freezer for later. I did a few chores around the house and started another load of laundry.

I was crossing - from the living room - through the dining room - to the kitchen - when I heard a light thud on the sliding glass doors that led to the back yard. Since I was only a couple steps away, I walked over and pulled one of the vertical blinds to the side - to find Grandma Williams looking back at me. She gasped when she saw me, turned to hurry away, and tripped over a cement planter that held some succulents. It looked like Sansevieria Laurentii - also called Mother-in-Law's Tongue - which kind of seemed appropriate. The old biddy had fallen to the ground and was lying on the patio bricks. I went to check on her. I unlocked the door, slid it open, made sure she wasn't dead or dying, and then called my favorite police officer. She sat up - and was holding her ankle - but there was no bleeding and no bone showing - so I saw no need to call 9-1-1. When he answered, I explained the situation to him and he said he would send somebody to pick her up. I told her as much, slid the door closed (to keep the cool air inside), sat on a nearby lawn chair, and waited for her ride to appear.

About ten minutes later, the police arrived. He'd brought a friend with him. They helped her up - and each took one of her arms to walk her back around the house. Once they were out of sight, I headed back inside. Just for fun, I snuck a peek out one of the front windows. The other officer was driving the paddy-wagon. The thought of them locking her up made me laugh out loud.

I went upstairs, got dressed, grabbed my keys, and headed out the front door. An ambulance and a wrecker were sitting in the street. My favorite police officer strolled up and asked me if I wanted to press charges. I asked him if that was how the Order of Protection worked. He said "no" but suggested that - under the circumstances - it would be seen as being punitive. I looked at him, trying to figure out how to nicely say that she'd brought the whole thing on herself and he said, "I know, I know."

In the end, I agreed not to pursue legal recourse - with assurances from him that he would inform her - and her legal counsel - that this was an act of extreme grace - and not a sign that we were authorizing her happy ass to sneak around to peer in the windows.

I took a picture of the scene in the street and texted it to my wife with the words "Guess who?" I climbed into my car, navigated through the traffic jam, and headed out.

I stopped at the florist and bought two bouquets of flowers - which I dropped off at the high school office - informing Mrs. Williams' secretary that one of the arrangements was for her desk - and the other was for her boss.

When I got to Pop's, I showed Mack the text I'd sent to Kasey and he shook his head, laughing. His advice was, "You guys just need to move."

When I got home from work, the two of them were on the couch. Kasey had her ever-present tablet. Her mom had her files. They each pulled their feet out of the way and I plopped down between them. My mother-in-law spun around, ducked under my arm, and gave me a kiss for the flowers. I groped her breasts and nuzzled against her ear & neck. Kasey got jealous and ducked under my other arm to get some of the same treatment. I told each of them how fucking sexy they were as they started telling me about their days.

The cliques were forming in the cheer squad - and Kasey had to navigate through without pissing anybody off - since she wasn't sure, yet, who the real power-players were. She thought she had a good idea, but it was still a little early to throw in with either of the two main groups. Meanwhile, a collection of the new recruits were trying to form their own circle. Of course, all of this was anathema to the coach's attempts to get them all to function as a cohesive squad. Kasey said there were several girls in the same position that she was in. She was hoping that, if they held out long enough, the de facto majority might end up being the group that didn't want to join a group.

Mrs. Williams told us that she had taken the Ziploc - containing the camera - in to have a discussion with the superintendent. She told him all of the details - including what the note had said - and asked him to quietly let his peers - throughout the region - know not to accept employment applications from Mr. Sanderson.

In the cafeteria, at lunch, the superintendent stopped by and made an announcement that Mr. Jenkins had been awarded the Belmont HS "Exemplary Service Award". The administrator handed him a plaque - and a bonus check. Mrs. Williams said the kids and staff had all applauded and Mr. Jenkins had hurried off to his "office" - to hang up his award next to the door.

He had stopped by the high school office, later in the day, to thank her - figuring out that she had spoken on his behalf. She said that she shared with him - away from the crowds - that he would also be getting a 10% pay increase. He had become speechless at that point and simply turned and walked out of her office.

The superintendent had told her that the Regional Superintendent wanted a certified person to sign paperwork - and that - knowing that Kasey's mom would need a mentor for some of her classwork anyway - he had secured the services of a retired principal to come into the office - on Tuesdays and Thursdays - to sign documents - and give Mrs. Williams guidance and instruction. Kasey's mom would be starting classes - along with us - in a couple weeks.

Since the two of them were occupied I made dinner. They complained about the French toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage links - but they ate it all.

At bedtime, Kasey reversed her mom's favorite position. She had her mother ride me cowgirl. My ornery wife, meanwhile, swatted her mother's ass and teased a finger along her taint and her shit-hole. Once Mrs. Williams had cum, Kasey shoved her forward - which gave me equal opportunity to nuzzle lips or nipples - and the cheer-squad renegade plopped down on my cock behind her mother - rocking all of our worlds.

I kissed my mother-in-law - and held her hips & ass - while her daughter fucked herself on my cock. The two of us fought back & forth on who got to grope her mother's breasts - or reach down to tease her clit & slit.

I tried to kiss my bride - as she hung over her mother's back - but Mrs. Williams was cock-blocking us - so I stuck a couple fingers in her sloppy twat and fingered the fuck out of her. She was so busy - humping my hand - trying to get one more orgasm - that she forgot about keeping her daughter's lips away from mine. We all came at pretty much the same time - and ended up having to throw the bedsheets in the laundry and switch to the other bedroom for the night.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

Mrs. Williams didn't get her morning fuck because we were all running behind. I grabbed the breakfast sandwiches from the freezer, nuked them until they were lava, and sent one with each of them - along with napkins.

My mother-in-law was already out the door when I saw that she'd forgotten the stack of file folders that she was still working through. I grabbed them, threw them into the car, and texted her that I was bringing them and not to go back for them. She told me to meet her at the back door.

As I walked up, she opened the door, and I held out the files - but she grabbed my wrist and drug me inside.

"Wait here," she said, moving quickly to her classroom, to return empty-handed.

She grabbed my wrist, once again, and we headed down the hallway in the other direction. We got to a classroom that I had never seen used and she used her keys to unlock the door. She locked it back as soon as we were inside. The room was filled with an accumulation of desks, tables, and ancient electronics. The teacher's desk was still sitting where it should be - with a relatively uncluttered area around it - but the rest of the room was stacks and towers.

There was a paint-covered drop-cloth draped over the solitary piece of furniture. Mrs. Williams peeled it off and a cloud of dust erupted from it as she tossed it to the floor. The desk, beneath, looked brand new.

"Clothes," she said.

I started undressing - watching her as she did the same. I fucking loved this game. My cock was already rock-hard. I didn't know how much time we had - or what she had in mind - but I was all in.

She kept her bra & panties on. I pouted and she giggled and kissed me. She crouched down and took my ball-sac into her hand - like she was picking out fruit at the supermarket. She gave them each a little kiss - and then inhaled my erection. My nuts were now pressed against her chin. Her hair was perfect - and I didn't know what to do with my hand - so I clasped them behind my neck.

"Fuck!" I coughed out - as she sucked me like a mother-fucking vacuum cleaner.

My cock made a popping noise as it came out of her mouth & throat.

"Desk," she ordered.

I sat on the edge. She pointed to the middle. I scooted back and laid flat on the surface - like an Aztec sacrifice waiting for the blade.

She walked around beside the desk, wrapped her soft hand around my stiff rod, and slowly stroked me - leaning forward to kiss the breath from my lungs.

When I was out of breath, she leaned to my ear and whispered, "You make me so horny, naughty boy. You make my pussy ache, just thinking about having you inside of me - and, when you fill me with your seed, I dream of having your baby. I want it so badly that my breasts ache - yearning to start producing milk. The milk that you and your child will suck from my breasts as I hold you in my arms. You make me feel so very special and I'm so happy you agreed to all of this. I will give myself to you for as long as you will have me."

With that she climbed on top of me, pulled her panties to the side, looked into my eyes, and teased the head of my cock along the top of her slit - bumping it against her clit. Then - ever so slowly - she glided it - nestled within her labia - until it found her Holy of Holies. She nudged the tip against her entrance - but she wouldn't take me inside. My fists were clenched. I felt myself shoving them against the sides of my legs - willing her to let me in - my mind screaming that I was going to fucking explode if she didn't give in soon.

She lowered her weight - so slowly. My cock ached in anticipation. She pushed until the crown finally popped inside - the flare of my cock-head - lighting up like a Christmas tree as the stimulation shot an electric-jolt to my forehead.

She continued inserting my penis - millimeter by millimeter - into her gripping pussy - the muscles of her vagina touching every part of me as every nerve-ending traveled towards the goal.

When the tip of my penis touched the wall of her cervix, I gasped. At that same moment, a wave of contractions traveled down her sex-organ - and crested when it reached my knob. Her pussy squirted and I came. I usually cum in spurts. This was like a geyser erupting. It was like Mentos in a 2-liter of Coke. My body shook as every milliliter of semen was ejected from my body - and then I collapsed - exhausted.

"I love you, Reggie Mitchell. That - that - is what you do to me. Every time."

She climbed off, gave me a loving kiss, sucked my cock clean, dressed, and left the room - locking it behind her.

I do not know how long I laid there, immobilized, before I was able to get up.

I sat on the edge of the desk, waiting for the vertigo to pass.

Some of my lover's sticky mess was still covering my groin as I put my clothes back on. I draped the drop-cloth back over the desk, went to the door, paused to clear my head, and slipped out.

A few students were moving, quickly, up & down the hallways - from lockers to classrooms - but I didn't see anybody I knew - and they all just kind of ignored me.

Before I turned towards the exit, I glanced down at my favorite teacher's classroom. She was nowhere in sight but I swore - as I gave the door handle a push - I heard her tell a student to stop running in the halls.

I was 20 minutes late for Spanish. Kasey quirked an eyebrow at me when I walked into the room but - when I sat down beside her - she leaned over, gave a little sniff, and then reached over to pinch my nipple.

After our classes were done for the day, we dropped her car at home, dumped off our books, and rode together to Nick's house. On the way, I told her everything. She rubbed my dick and nibbled my ear as I gave her the details. When I parked at Nick's, she put her hand on my cheek and pulled me over for a sexy kiss.

We spent the afternoon - and most of the evening - catching up with Nick & Natalie and Paul & Cindy. I was surprised to see that Nick was doing a lot more touching than in the past - and Natalie wasn't denying any of his touches or teases. Kasey told me, later, that they still weren't ready to be intimate - but they were moving that way. She expected Nick to propose before the holidays. Meanwhile, Paul had, basically, moved in with Cindy - with Benny's blessing. The only real question, there, was whether or not Cindy would be pregnant before Paul popped the question.