Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, Mrs. Williams was relaxing on the couch - with no files in sight. She said that Mr. Jenkins was working harder than ever - and that both the students and the staff were complimenting him, publicly & often - and he was eating it up. She also said that she'd been in the office long enough, now, to figure out that there was way too much going on for one person to handle. She had talked to the superintendent and had gotten permission to hire an assistant for her secretary. The interviews were set up for after the Labor Day holiday. Kasey's mom would oversee the interviews - but she was planning to have the secretary ask all of the questions and pick her top three candidates. Mrs. Williams would make her decision from there.

At bedtime, we lay, side-by-side, naked and chatted. My lovers took turns stroking my cock and kissing me. I fingered them - at the same time - until they each came once. At that point, Mrs. Williams climbed onto my face, held my hands to the bed, and fucked herself on my face. I did my best to keep up - and not suffocate. Meanwhile, Kasey Nicole mounted me, reverse cowgirl, leaned forward, held my ankles, and slammed her twat onto my cock until we both came hard.

I begged each of them to let me suck their nipples. They let me nurse for a bit - with a little groping thrown in - before we killed the light and snuggled together to pass out.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

We waited for the Spanish professor for 15 minutes and finally decided they weren't coming. I had another class, down the hall, in 45 minutes - so I stayed at my desk and pulled out my phone. Kasey did the same but - two minutes later - rubbed my cock-bump through my pants and said, "Wanna fuck?"

"Where?" I asked.

She grabbed my wrist, and dragged me down the hall to the women's restroom.

One of the girls from Spanish looked like she was trying to pop a zit. She watched us, in the mirror, as my wife pulled me to the farthest stall and hauled me inside, closing & latching the door.

"Pants - sit," she whispered - although I could hear it echo off of the walls.

I dropped my shorts & boxers to my ankles and sat down. She hung her blouse on the coat hook - along with her bra - pulled her panties to the side, lifted her skirt, and sat on my lap - wedging my rigid cock as far up her hot cunt as it would go.

"You're a naughty boy, Reggie. Do you know what naughty boys do?"

"What?"

"They find sweet, innocent, little girls and they corrupt them."

"Have I corrupted you?"

"Yes. You make me want to do bad things."

"Like what?"

"Like take you into the girls' bathroom and get you to stick your naughty dick inside my pussy."

"Do you like my naughty dick?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to kiss me until I can't breathe."

"And then?"

"Suck on my soft titties until my nipples hurt."

"And then?"

"Lift my skirt up - and make me look at your naughty dick - shoved up inside of me - filling my pussy."

And then?"

"You'll tell me to pinch my nipples as you grab my hips and fuck your naughty dick into my tight little pussy until you shoot all of your semen inside of me - trying to put a baby in my belly."

I cuddled her face in my hands and brought our lips together - first just a touch - and then a wedding day kiss - and then the kiss of a lover - yearning to watch their lover's face - as they cum together.

When we separated she gasped, "Suck them, Reggie."

I nibbled a trail from her lips, across her neck, to her breasts - circling the nipples twice before I took them into my mouth and sucked them until she keened.

"Show me," she said, "show me how far your naughty prick is buried inside of my pussy."

I lifted her skirt and looked to where we were joined. All of my dick was inside of her.

"Fuck me, Reggie. Fuck me so hard that I can't walk. Fill me with your seed. Make a baby inside of me."

I grasped her hips - trapping her skirt in my palms - so we could each see where my shaft caused her mons & abs to bulge. The bump shrank, as I lifted her thin sexy body into the air, and slowly skewered her back down onto my dick.

"Faster, Reggie."

I kept the pace the same.

"Please, Reggie. Fuck my pussy."

I kept it the same but whispered, "Cum for me. Cum and I'll fuck you."

I slowly jacked her body up & down on my rod - maintaining the constant rhythm.

Finally, she moaned, "It's coming Reggie. I'm going to cum. You're going to make me climax on your naughty cock."

"When you do," I told her, "I'll fuck you so hard you'll cum again - and then I'll give you what you want."

I ground her tight twat onto my stiff rod a half-dozen more times before she moaned, "I'm cumming Reggie. I'm cumming."

Her vaginal muscles grasped at me and her body shuddered.

"You're so beautiful. I love how sexy you look when you orgasm. I'm going to make you cum again - and I'm going to watch you - as you jizz for me - and then I'll watch your face as I nut in you and fill your pussy with babies."

"Do it, Reggie. Fuck me. Give me your babies," she moaned.

Her pussy had gotten really wet - and I'm sure I'd leaked a little pre-cum inside of her - so things were becoming more fluid. I took advantage of the reduced friction to start pistoning her taut body - and twat - up & down on my raging hard-on. Her hands were extended - to the right & left - pressed against the walls of the bathroom stall - supporting herself - as I fucked her hard enough that our bodies made a wet slapping sound as her ass dropped to my lap each time I drove my cock inside of her trembling tightness.

"Fuck me, Reggieeee," she keened.

As I felt her body starting to climax I called to her, "Cum for me, sweet, girl. I love you so much - your brain, your body, your sexy little ass, your tiny nipples, your tight little cunt. Fuck! Cum for me. Make my poor balls explode inside of you."

I stood up, pressed her back against the door of the stall, and fucked her - driving my aching prick into her - punishing her pussy - pushing her - shoving her at her climax - and building my own.

She grunted as I fucked her - and moaned as she finally came - her pussy clamping down on my cock once more - triggering my orgasm.

"Here it comes, baby. I love you so much. I want to knock you up so bad! Ugh!"

I thrusted up into her - shoving my sperm-spigot at the gateway to her womb. She might be on the pill - but I was going to try my damnedest to fuck a baby into her.

I held her - pinned against the door - until our breathing returned to normal.

From the other side of the room, someone said, "Thanks you two! That was fucking hot!" and I heard the door being pulled open.

"Yeah, thanks. Now I need to go find my boyfriend," someone moaned.

"You'd better hang onto him, Kase," someone else called out. "He's a keeper."

The door opened and closed a few more times.

When we were dressed again, and peeked out, no one was there. I expected to find people waiting in the hallway, but it was vacant as well.

At bedtime, Kasey told her mother that we'd already fucked - and that she could take my load. I wasn't sure I was really ready to go again but my mother-in-law laid on her back, opened her mouth-watering body to me, and I capitulated.

I kissed her mouth, sucked her breasts, and gripped her ass - as I pumped my cock into her amazing pussy until she slid through one small orgasm. I grabbed her ankles, raised her feet into the air, and fucked her like a cheap whore until she called my name as she came - and I filled her with spunk.

I collapsed into her arms and she hugged & kissed me as I fell asleep, exhausted.

The last thing I saw - before my eyes closed - was my beautiful wife - sitting in the corner - watching me fuck her mother.

~~~ Friday Night ~~~

Kasey texted her mother and me, mid-morning on Friday and told us not to dawdle - and to be home by 4:00pm. She had already warned us not to schedule anything for the weekend. Mack wasn't too happy with me but I promised him that, once we got through the start of school, I thought my schedule would settle down.

I got in the door at 3:45pm and she told me to go pack a backpack for a weekend on the road. I headed to find my ear-buds and whatever else I thought I wanted - oh - and clothes.

A few minutes later, my mother-in-law pinched my ass as she passed me, looking for a small suitcase and muttering about her daughter's secret plans. Since I was mostly packed, I grabbed a breast, pulled her in for a hot kiss to get her calmed a little - and then helped her find what she thought she needed for this adventure.

A half-hour later, Kasey was yelling at us to hurry because the Uber was on the way. Secret plans, indeed! We grabbed the rest of our stuff and drug it outside as the driver pulled up. In a few minutes, he was dumping us off at the departures desk and my hot little cheerleader was checking us in and getting tags for our bags. Six or so hours later, we landed in Reno, Nevada. Other than some heavy breathing - and fervent prayers - by both of my seat-mates - during take-off, things had gone reasonably well.

We grabbed an Uber to the hotel, walked around a little - taking in the sights - and then headed back to take advantage of our king-size pillow-top bed. It seemed appropriate to play Pussy Roulette - and Kasey actually won this time - but it had been close!