Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 08

Story Info
MILF teacher (MIL) + cheerleader (wife) -- new name.
9.3k words
4.73
36.2k
64

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Saturday ~~~

We slept late, had breakfast delivered to our room, packed our things, and checked out of the hotel. A limousine was waiting for us when we walked outside. The driver took us on a quick tour of Reno and then stopped at the county clerk's office for Kasey to pick up some papers. From there, we headed for Lake Tahoe. Along the way, we stopped at several scenic locations - where Kasey took pictures of me and her mom - and her mom took pictures of me and her daughter - and the driver took photos of the three of us. At each spot, we took some serious shots, some sexy shots, and some fun ones.

Arriving at the hotel, we ate a late lunch in the bistro and then went to check in. Kasey handed our bags to a porter and dragged us off to get our hair, make-up, hands, and feet done. I argued that I would rather go take a nap. We resolved the issue by doing things democratically. I lost 2-to-1. My nails have never looked so good. My fingernails turned out nicely as well. I protested by flirting with the young Asian girl who was working me over. I thought I was doing pretty well until the shop owner walked by, overheard my banter, and informed me that the girl didn't speak English. My wife got entirely too much joy out of that.

When we were finished with the torture session - physical & mental - my wife took her mother and me out to a pretty view of the lake. While her mother was distracted - looking at Lake Tahoe - Kasey bumped my elbow, handed me a ring-box, took out her phone, and nodded towards her mother. I opened the box to find an engagement ring inside. I dropped to one knee just as Kasey's mom turned back to see what she & I were up to. When she saw me - and the box in my hand - she gasped and threw her hands up to cover her mouth.

"Kelsey Williams ..." I began.

"Yes. Yes! YES! Fuck, yes! Oh - Kasey!"

I was still down on one knee - still holding the ring box - still waiting - as my two lovers embraced, kissed, cried, and hugged some more. When they finally turned back to me, I asked my wife if she had gotten the picture and she cursed loudly.

After fixing the worst of her mother's tear-streaked mascara, we staged the photos that she needed. We had pictures of me kneeling, her mom's surprised look, the ring sliding onto her finger, and the kiss to seal the deal. After we were finished with the pictures, we headed back to the spa - to get her makeup repaired for the wedding.

Once that was complete, Kasey finally allowed us to go to the room - the honeymoon suite (obviously). There, I discovered the reason that I had been told I couldn't ditch the girls to come here. Almost every available space was filled with wedding stuff.

Kasey called the desk to inform them that she was ready and - within minutes - a veritable army of employees showed up to haul off flowers, flowers, and more flowers - as well as an archway, candles, and a bunch of stuff that I didn't even know words for.

I moved to the balcony - to get out of the way - and to take a minute to check out the view. Kasey's mom started to join me but her daughter was after us to get our clothes changed. With fewer boxes to search through, it was easier to find the ones that were for me.

A photographer materialized - as if from thin air - and began snapping pictures of the three of us. Once I was dressed, Kasey sent me downstairs - to wait just outside of the lobby while they finished getting ready. The girls arrived - with the paparazzi in-tow - and Kasey directed me - eyes forward - towards a terrace - where I discovered all of the items from our room had been relocated - and set up.

Finally, I was allowed to turn to look at my bride. She was breathtaking - even more beautiful than normal. In the glow of the late afternoon sun, she was radiant.

Kasey's mom had a strapless dress that wrapped tightly around her midsection - magnifying her slender body - and showcasing her already magnificent breasts. At her hips, the wrapped-look transitioned into a sleek & slender gown that further highlighted all of her amazing assets - including her amazing ass.

The gown was snow-white.

Mrs. Williams had attempted to object to the color but she was summarily shot-down when her daughter informed her that she had never been untrue to Kasey's father - or her husband-to-be - and that there was no reason in the world she should wear any other color. Her mother had quietly nodded and accepted what she could not change and - by rights - had no reason to. Kasey was wearing the wedding dress she had worn a few weeks before - for our ceremony.

The officiant walked up and - as the sun began to set - Mrs. Kelsey Williams & I took our places, holding hands, facing one another. When the man asked, "Who gives this bride?" Kasey answered, "I do," and her mother fought to keep the tears from returning.

As she battled her emotions to maintain her composure, I leaned a little closer and stage-whispered, "You look hot."

She smirked at me and nodded at the man to continue.

He read the scriptures and we professed our love, offered each other our vows, and exchanged the rings. Once the man had declared Kelsey & me "husband & wife", my newest bride kissed me long & hard - which made my cock long & hard. My nuts were already churning - anticipating the consummation of our union.

At this point, Kasey's directives deviated from the standard wedding script.

My first wife stepped up and grabbed my right hand with her left - and her mom's left with her right - and she joined our circle. Kasey had written vows - and we repeated them to each other - each of us to the other partners in the relationship - with promises to support, protect, and strengthen - what Kasey referred to as a "braid of three strands".

Looking back and forth between my two wives, I will admit that I was lost in a cloud of love & lust that only dissipated when I heard the photographer sniffling as she continued to snap pictures.

When we were finished, Kelsey & I signed the marriage certificate along with the minister - as officiate - and Kasey as witness. Once that was finished, Kasey revealed one more document - a form to submit a name change from our home state. Kasey's mom lunged - to hug her - and I grabbed the form from her grasp before it was destroyed in the tumult.

At that point, Kasey informed her mother that she estimated it was going to take her about an hour to work with the hotel staff to get everything packed away. She suggested that the two of us go find something to do to keep ourselves occupied.

Kelsey & I each gave her a quick kiss - and then I scooped her mother into my arms and carried her towards the hotel - and the elevator that would take us to the honeymoon suite - and the king-size bed. Behind us, the staff was applauding - and the photographer was still snapping pictures - and sniffling.

My new bride & I were already making out as I carried her onto the lift. I was intently focused on her breath-taking lips but she somehow managed to hit the right button to get us moving. When we arrived at our floor, we were still playing sucky-face and the door closed - leaving us inside. My lover reached around, blindly, until she hit the button to reopen it.

When I stepped into the hall - and saw the door to the room - the gateway to paradise - I swore loudly. I had suddenly realized that neither of us had grabbed a keycard.

At that moment, an out-of-breath staff member came racing from the stairwell - holding a card aloft. Seeing that my arms were full, he handed it to the lady in white - and then carefully dodged around us to hit the call-button - to disappear into the elevator.

Mrs. Williams - Kelsey - my bride - my new wife - giggled nervously as she first failed - and then succeeded - in convincing the keycard reader to let us into the room.

She tossed the card aside as I carried her to the bed and laid her on it - climbing on top of her to collect a few more passionate kisses. We tried removing each other's clothing as we made out - but it didn't work. We kissed until we were panting - and then separated to strip. I helped her with a zipper but - otherwise - we each hurriedly disposed of our separate clothing. We were both naked - and falling onto the bed together - in a matter of seconds.

She went to her back in the center of the huge bed and I leapt between her legs.

She pulled her legs up & back, grabbed hold at the knees, and spread herself open wide. I buried my flesh-sword - to the hilt - inside of her. I kissed her madly as I began driving my aching penis into her - frenzied - holding her face as I kissed her hard & fucked her harder. Her feet & ankles wrapped around me - locking me inside her velvety heavens - as I fucked her as if I only had seconds left to live. The first orgasm exploded from her body - covering me. My senses were full of her - eyes, mouth, tongue, and nose - and every single one magnified my lust. I groped, grabbed, and gripped every part of her luscious body. Her hands were everywhere on me - and my body was on fire. I fucked her like an animal in heat - heedless of anything but my intense need - the need to fill her with my seed. Her body trembled - as she came a second time - and I continued to pound my cock into her gripping tightness. My thrusts were long & full - our sweaty, slippery bodies slapping together with each impact - the large bedroom filled with our growls and the noises of our feral love-making.

At last I sensed my end on the horizon and I rushed to meet it.

I threw her legs off of me, grabbed & held her by her hips, and jackhammered my prick in & out of her amazing pussy. Her moans & growls were only interrupted by her calling my name - demanding that I breed her. My testicles clenched - and answered her cry - and I began pumping every drop of my seed into my new wife. I came so hard that I groaned as the blasts fired from my body into hers. She pulled my face to hers and her channel clenched around me - and her pussy erupted - as her body returned fire.

Kasey didn't show up as soon as she had threatened - and her mother & I used that time to kiss & cuddle - and tell each other how much we cared for one another. When my first wife finally did arrive, she was carrying a new mattress cover and new bed sheets. Practical, smart, and beautiful - both of my wives - I'm the luckiest fucker on the planet.

Once we had changed the linens, we went out on the balcony and took in the views of the moonlit lake. After that, we spent some time in the hot tub, relaxing & recovering. When my two lovers had touched, teased, kissed, and cuddled long enough to resurrect my erection, we returned to the bed.

My testes were still waving the white flag in surrender - but my wives had me hard enough for them to ride. Kasey's mom told us that she'd had so much fun - being sandwiched between us - the other day - that she wanted to repeat that event.

I alternated kisses between both of them as Kelsey lay on my stomach - and rode my fingers - while Kasey rode my cock - rubbing her chest against her mother's back as she groped & squeezed the breasts, areolas, and nipples that she had once nursed from.

They took their time - getting their orgasms - and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to join them in climax - but Kelsey kissed me hotly as I felt her vaginal muscles clench down on my fingers - and then Kasey kissed me as she came - squirting a little. Fortunately, we had anticipated that possibility - and had laid a couple bath towels down before we started. We got cleaned up, tossed the towels in the bathroom, and curled up together to fall asleep.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

We took a morning stroll - down to the lake - and snapped some amazing pictures. I took a few pictures of the water as well.

When we got back to the room, my gorgeous wives decided we should play Pussy Roulette.

They threw a towel over my face and took their places. Even before either one of them mounted me, I could tell Kasey was facing me - both from the way her little butt felt on my abs - and the way her mom was holding my ankles - with my stiff prick bumping her ass-crack as she rubbed her taint on my ball-sac. I was getting ready to yell, "Delay of game!" when they finally started.

Whenever it's was Kasey's turn to fuck my cock, I left her alone but - as soon as she slipped off for her mom to switch-in - I reached up and teased a finger up & down her slit - around her clit - and, occasionally, a digit or two into her pussy. I expected her mom to figure out that we were cheating - but she was focused on her own climaxes.

I had just started cumming inside of my first wife when her mother called, "Time!" and shoved her daughter off of me - to slam her own cunt down on my prick - to capture the rest of my spunk. Kasey was growling at her mom - so I threw the towel off my face and pulled her tender body up - dragging her breasts into my mouth. I stuck a couple fingers in her spunk-covered twat and manhandled her sensitive bits while I sucked her tits. She finally blasted into another orgasm and was soon growling at me instead of her mother - as I continued to abuse her clit & twat with my slippery fingers.

My second wife, meanwhile, had still been riding my slime-covered fuck-stick - and had gotten another orgasm for herself as well.

As soon as they were both sated and civil, we wiped ourselves off and moved to the hot tub - where we boiled ourselves until we resembled overcooked pasta.

We got dressed, and headed downstairs to eat in the bistro - enjoying the views as well as the food.

Kasey got a notification that the pictures were ready and we met the photographer at the front desk to collect the prints and the USB-stick. The girls, of course, were dying to see the prints and pulled them out to look. Gasping, they both wrapped the poor woman in their arms and showered her with kisses. Kasey dug in her purse and pulled out a hundred dollar bill to hand her as a tip. The woman tried to decline - but my younger wife insisted - and she can be very persuasive. The woman gave them each a hug, once more, told them how beautiful they were and then disappeared.

We went back up to the room and spent the afternoon looking through all of the amazing photos and trying to figure out what prints we wanted to have made - and where we could display them.

After an early dinner at a nearby restaurant, we took a sunset boat tour out on the lake. The driver looked at me a little enviously as my two companions kept stealing kisses and cuddles. They were each wearing pink bikinis with white terry cloth shorts that hugged their waists and tight butts. The views were spectacular and we took even more pictures. I took a few pictures of the lake as well.

That night, Kelsey rode me until she got an orgasm - and then Kasey climbed on and rode until she got one. While they were "in the saddle", I rubbed all over their bodies and focused on their amazing breasts. The one who was waiting their turn was free to touch & tease me or my partner.

Once they'd each gotten their first one, we started again. The love-making was more sensual this time - and they let me have their breasts in my mouth. My hands were all over their bodies as they writhed on me and stroked my fuck-meat in & out of their hot pussies.

When both of my wives had gotten their second orgasm, it was my turn.

They had me spread my feet apart - and each of them picked a side - and lounged on or against my thigh - their breasts & other naked bits touching me. They looked into my eyes as each of them worked together to pleasure me with their mouths.

Sometimes they would each take a side - and simultaneously stroke my aching meat with their lips & mouths. Sometimes one would suck the head while the other licked or nipped my shaft - and then they would switch. Other times, one went after my balls while the other focused on my cock.

My hands were clenched into fists against the sides of my hips. The intensity of the stimulation was giving me an aneurysm. I was moaning & groaning as they tormented me. They both stared at me with those lust-filled eyes - while their mouths touched, teased, and tasted.

At last, they leaned forward - each of their mouths wrapping around the ridge of my cock-knob. Their talented oral muscles circled & stroked the ridge & head. When their tongues would bump together, they would get a funny look on their faces - and my cock would lurch with the mental wrangling of their tentative tasting.

Time suddenly slowed - and I held my breath as I watched both of their tongues slide across the top of the hood of my prick - and then touch - tip to tip - centered on my sperm-spigot.

I stared at their faces as they looked at each other - their brains analyzing the data. The scene was just too fucking erotic for me to process - and my ball-sac seized - and my semen started fountaining up between them - splashing across their tongues, noses, and mouths.

They fought to see who could get more of my jizz - and my balls just kept churning. It was so hot - so carnal - so wrong - and so right.

The sperm showers ended - but my entire plumbing system - from my balls to the mouth of my cock - were still contracting - trying to find and expel more fuel for this lust-fire.

They licked each other clean - and kissed once - and then used the towels to finish cleaning themselves up.

They turned off the lights and cuddled into my sides.

I laughed in exhaustion. Every part of my reproductive system was till twinging with aftershocks caused by their erotic sex-play.

~~~ Monday ~~~

I cursed, loudly, as Kasey's alarm practically screamed at us to get up and get moving. I finally shoved her unmoving body toward the thing - growling at her to shut it off. We fought for space in the bathroom to get ourselves ready for the day. I felt a little funny in my cold-weather beach-wear - but that was what Kasey said we should be wearing. Eventually, we made our way to the lobby - where a driver picked us up and shuttled us to the white-water rafting place. After some instructions, basic rules, and several minutes of getting outfitted with helmets & PFDs, we were ready to begin our adventure.

Getting up early sucked - but the rest of the day was amazing. We laughed, we screamed, and - at least twice - I nearly shit myself as we careened down the rapids. The whole, crazy adventure wrapped up a little after noon. We looked over the photos they offered - and Kasey said, "Why not?" - and bought them all. I didn't really want the one where I looked like I was going to cry but - of course - I lost that vote too.

Back at the hotel, we grabbed a quick bite in the bistro and then headed to our room to pack. The limousine (and the driver who had brought us here) returned - and shuttled us back to the airport - just in time to get queued up for the flight home.

I don't know that what we did really qualified us for the Mile High Club - but both of my sexy wives took a turn pulling their panties to the side and lifting their skirts enough to slip my cock inside of their tight twats. I held their waists as they bounced up & down on my lap a few times - sliding my stiff prick as deeply into their pussies as we could manage in the cramped space. I'm pretty sure the people across from us figured out what we were doing - but nobody said anything. Afterwards, we shared some kisses and then napped - waking up to enjoy our hearty in-flight meal - before napping some more - to land (back home) just before midnight.

The Uber driver that picked us up seemed like he was almost as tired as me - so I kept him talking all the way home to #24 Mulberry Street. I tipped him well. I just hoped we were his last run of the night because he looked like he needed some serious down-time.