Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

When the alarm went off, after the long holiday weekend, it was a battle of wills to get myself up - and my wives called me bad names as I harried them through their morning routines to get them out the door on time. Don't tell anyone but - after they were gone - I laid back down for another hour of sleep.

My mind, however, had other thoughts - having already started working on my itinerary for the day - and I finally dragged myself out of the bed to jump in the shower. Somewhat revived, I headed down to Belmont High to pick up my MILF wife to take her to the County building - where she filed - and I witnessed - her form to change her name to Kelsey Guinevere Mitchell. My college-coed wife caught up with us as we came out of the building, confirmed that she been successful, and gave her mom a hug - before heading off to her next class.

I dropped my mother-in-law-bride back off to work - with a kiss and some light petting - and headed to Pop's. I didn't have that many hours scheduled to work - but I was still a zombie by the time I came in the door and collapsed onto the couch between my wives.

As we fixed dinner, my former teacher announced that she was getting off of the pill.

Now that we had made our relationship official - at least as far as the three of us were concerned - the MILF was determined that she wanted to have a child with me and - given her age - she had decided that waiting would only reduce her chances. She was hoping to be pregnant before Halloween so that she could deliver the baby over summer break and be ready to go back to school, again, in the fall. Kasey hugged her mom and went to get her tablet to start running the numbers to figure out fertility cycles.

Given the fact that Kasey had been the only product of Kelsey's previous marriage, our chances - honestly - of getting pregnant that fast (if at all) were slim - but my new wife was determined to try. Kasey, for her part, was excited for several reasons - there would be a baby in the house, she would get to keep her routine (at least for the most part), and she would finally have a sibling - and be an aunt!

After dinner, my two beautiful wives were ready to lie in bed and talk through possibilities & scenarios. I swear I nodded off for a second and they were already comparing names - for kids that hadn't even been conceived yet!

In the end, Kasey said we should do the triple-backed-beast routine once more - otherwise known as the sandwich - only, this time, Kasey would get my fingers - and her mother would get the load of baby-batter. Since it would take a few days for the pill to stop working, it really wouldn't do any good - but Kasey argued that it was the idea that counted. Her mother was, obviously, more than willing to take my load in her hot cunt - anytime and anywhere - so she readily agreed to the plan. It's a good thing we had the towels - because they both made a mess again.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

Kasey headed off early - as usual - for cheer practice; Kelsey headed off early - as usual - to make sure the office was ready for another day. I made breakfast.

Once my lovers were out the door - and I had the kitchen cleaned up - I grabbed a shower and got ready for class - arriving a little before my wife.

I enjoyed being able to take most of my courses with my younger bride. She arrived at our first class, sweaty, out-of-breath, and with stiff nipples. I looked directly at her mouth-watering milk-duds and raised my eyebrows. When she sat down, next to me, she leaned over and gave me a kiss - but then the professor showed up. Dammit!

By the end of the day, the jet-lag was kicking our asses - and we barely got through our dinner - and started on our homework - before we were falling asleep on the couch.

Kasey announced that we needed a break.

Her mother stripped and threw herself onto the couch, spreading her knees open wide, and telling me that she wanted me to eat her out. I started 69'ing with her and Kasey joined us - scooching her fine little butt up against her mom's. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer - so that their taints were damned-near mashed together. As my more-experienced wife sucked my cock like a champ, I used my mouth and fingers to work on the vulvas of my lovers. I licked from Kelsey's clit - along her pink slit - across her fuck-hole - and then jump-ship to Kasey's vaginal entrance - up her slit - and around her nubbin' - before heading back the other way. Meanwhile, my fingers were squeezing, teasing, and stroking anything & everything.

I couldn't see what Kelsey was doing - but she was quickly convincing my balls to ignore my commands - and do whatever she wanted. Meanwhile, her daughter was pinching & pulling her breasts as I ate the two of them through at least one climax - before the sights, sounds, and smells overloaded my brain - and I started firing my jizz down Kelsey's experienced throat.

I made sure they each got one more orgasm before we returned to our homework. I was alert for a little while - but then the adrenaline of our sex-play started wearing off - and I was getting drowsy once more - even though I was doing my homework in the nude - in the company of two hot, bare naked ladies.

By the time we finished our studies, we were exhausted and dragged ourselves up the stairs to fall into bed together. I have no clue who got the light - it wasn't me.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

I had fewer classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays - so I hurried home to get some yard-work done. I threw on some grub clothes and jumped on the mower - first mowing mom's yard - and then racing back across town to mow ours.

The girls had dinner - and ice-water - waiting for me. Kelsey wanted a quick sweaty fuck but her daughter ordered me to shower before she would sit next to me to eat. We traded stories over dinner - although my sharing item was just that somebody needed to weed-eat - because I hadn't had time for that.

Kelsey said that they had finished the interviews for the assistant secretaries. She had informed the superintendent that she felt it would be best to hire two of the applicants. Each seemed to gel with the woman who would be their supervisor - and she was determined that there was enough work to keep them all occupied.

The extra personnel would give the office extra coverage for time-off - as well as allow for checks & balances for fiscal responsibilities. She said the chief administrator had balked at first but had, eventually, been won over by her arguments. She said the secretary was ecstatic. She could now - once the other two were trained - take time off to deal with personal matters - and not have to worry that the office would devolve into chaos.

Kasey told us that the two cheer-squad cliques had wasted most of their venom on each other - and that the coach had taken the opportunity to stick a knife in things - largely bringing the schism to an end.

The girls who didn't want to join a faction had stepped up their effort-levels - and had set the bar for the others. Kasey said the ones who had been causing the strife were now too busy working their tails off to keep up - and wouldn't have time to bicker & fight.

I wasn't sure when I'd have time to see a game - but I told my little cheerleader that I was definitely looking forward to seeing her shake her tail-feathers in that sexy little outfit.

At bedtime, Kasey put her uniform on and did a little routine. God! She was hot. The uniform had always been a turn-on for me - and my little wife's amazing body filled it out perfectly - and her sexy moves had me rock-hard and ready to fuck.

She offered to pull the panties to the side and let me take her while she was wearing the outfit and - the next thing she knew - she was on the bed - on her back - with my cock buried inside of her tight little twat.

There's not much in the world that's more arousing than slamming your prick into a hot, sexy cheerleader. The feeling of her pussy - gripping your dick - as you watch that skirt - and her breasts - flop around. Fuck! The sounds of her gasping for breath - as you pound the loving hell out of her pussy. The way she keens - as her climax takes her. The face she makes - as she cums on your cock. The feel of her pussy - clenching on you - as her orgasm overtakes her. The wet sounds of your nuts slapping against her taint - every time you slam into her - as her sexy-sauce oozes around your joining.

I held her hips - and the fabric of her skirt flopped back & forth as I fucked my beautiful cheerleader. She tried to remind me that I was supposed to be saving my spunk for her mom - but she got it instead - all of it. As it was, she barely had time to cum before I nutted inside of her.

Kelsey gave me a few minutes to recover - and then she sucked & licked my sloppy dick - and we kissed & cuddled - until I was hard enough to knock her through a couple orgasms - and chase away the day's stress. She rode me - which gave me ample opportunity to take advantage of her ample breasts. When she was getting close, I whispered that I couldn't wait to nurse on her mammaries alongside our child and she came all over me.

~~~ Friday ~~~

I'm not sure why - and I'm sure I'd eventually acclimate to my new schedule - but it felt like I had more classes on Friday than any other day.

When I finally escaped, I stopped by mom's house - to trim - and then ran home to do our yard. Kasey shoved me towards the bathroom and became physically abusive when I tried to give her a sweaty hug. I growled and chased after her and she shrieked and leapt over the couch to escape. I went upstairs to wash the grass clippings off.

We decided we deserved a treat and voted on where we were eating. Each of us nominated a place and then we did a secret ballot. I asked for a recount but got voted down again. I'm beginning to think I may not be cut out for a career in politics.

The unanimous winner - according to the election auditor - my younger wife - was Benny's. I told her that my ballot must have had a hanging-chad because I was certain that I had voted for Gas Station Sushi. My appeal was denied.

When we walked in, I was all set to order my usual - but there was a picture of the world's biggest chili-cheese dog on the scrolling menu - so I ordered my usual - plus - the dog. Needless to say, I took most of my food home. In the end, I finished the dog and more than half of the fries - oh - and the raspberry shake.

When Cindy saw us come in, she told her sister she was taking her break - and came over to sit with us. As we waited for our food - and ate - Kasey & Cindy caught each other up on most of the important gossip.

Apparently, Carol had gotten desperate enough to show up at Nick's house. Lord only knows what she thought that was going to accomplish - but she had failed - because she picked a night when Natalie was there.

Kasey's cousin had told the bitch that she'd missed her chance - and that Nick was too fucking good for her. She also told her that she'd better hurry up and figure out how to keep a man or she was destined to die lonely. Cindy said, after the slut had left, the two of them had sat on the couch and talked. Nick spent most of his time talking about how much he appreciated Natalie and the fact that she actually cared about how he felt. She had asked him if he was ready to escalate things and he said yes.

According to Cindy, all of that had happened early in the week - and - the next day, Nat had given Nick a quick titty-fuck and then had sucked him off. Cindy said the poor boy had passed out.

When he woke up, he wanted to return the favor but Natalie made him wait one more day. He, of course, hadn't been very good - but he had listened to what his girlfriend told him - and got her to cum twice. She was pretty damned happy - and Nick had been elated. As they sat on the couch, afterwards, he had asked her if she would be willing to marry him and she had said yes. They were going ring-shopping Saturday.

Kasey was a little miffed that she'd had to hear all of the details from Cindy but the waitress said that the two of them had come in the night before - for dinner - and that everything just kind of spilled out. Cindy said they hadn't told anybody else yet.

As we sat, talking, Kasey's phone chimed with a text from her cousin that said things were escalating and that Nick was going to officially propose down by the lake at the main park the next day. She asked Kasey if she wanted to be there and, of course, she said yes.

We arrived home, put our leftovers in the fridge, and headed up to bed for a game of Pussy Roulette. Kasey let her mom win this time and we cuddled together to fall asleep.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

Kelsey woke me up by sucking my dick and then - as soon as I was awake - begged me to throw her over the couch and bang the hell out of her. Kasey was just happy to see us leave the room so she could sleep in a little longer.

I gripped her fabulous breasts as I slid my stiff prick inside of her well-lubricated cunt - she wanted this - was already thinking about it - it seemed. She moaned as I bottomed-out inside of her - loving the feeling of her vaginal-muscles writhing against my fuck-rod. I started making love to my beautiful MILF - laying over her back - mauling her breasts - stroking my meat in & out of her glorious gash.

Once her first climax passed, she pulled my lips to hers and then whispered, "Fuck me, lover."

I stood up, grabbed her hips, and started fucking my cock in & out of her - her sweet body jolting with each collision - as I banged the head of my penis against the door of her womb. I was grunting - and she was moaning. Her pussy felt amazing and I didn't last long.

After I filled her mother's cunt, the two of us cooked breakfast and the smell of crisply-fried bacon brought the beautiful little zombie to life.

We did a little homework - since we'd skipped it the night before - and got dressed, hit the taco truck for lunch, and then parked the car to walk to the spot Kasey's cousin had named.

Nick was beaming as he asked Natalie to marry him and - despite the fact that she'd already known it was coming - she got all teary & cuddly. Everybody hugged everybody and the girls all ooh'd and awe'd over the size of her ring. I pulled Nick to the side to ask about the blowjob and he blushed like crazy - but then told me that he was beyond happy with Natalie and how much she truly cared about him. I gave him a hug and told him that he deserved true love and that I thought he had found it.

As we drove home, Kasey gushed that Natalie had asked her to be her bridesmaid. A couple seconds later, Nick texted me that he'd forgotten to ask me about standing up with him. I replied that, of course, I would do it, and asked the date. Nick said they weren't sure yet.

We made popcorn and watched "The Princess Bride". The girls had, apparently, never seen it before. It was one of dad's old favorites so, of course, I had seen it several times.

Kelsey announced that it was her daughter's turn to do the dishes - and sent me to help her. From the couch, her mother giggled and called out to me to make sure I pressed the start button firmly. She leaned back, pulled her panties to the side, and fingered herself to the sounds of her daughter moaning & cursing as I bent her over the kitchen counter and fucked her.

Until you've fucked a woman's daughter - as you watch the beautiful sexy MILF get herself off to the sounds of your lovemaking ... well ... it's pretty fucking amazing.

Kasey bent over to put the dishes away and - as the last one went in - I snuck a finger up into the edge of her panties and ran my fingertip along the outer edge of her slit - from bottom to top - and back down again. I reached up, under her oversized night-shirt, to grab her breast and squeeze it as I rubbed the palm of my other hand back and forth across her pussy - from her taint to her clitoral hood - and back down again. I groped the other breast and rubbed her twat again. She was already starting to loosen up and lubricate.

I yanked her panties to her knees, raised the bottom of the night-shirt to wind it around my left hand like the rope on a rodeo bull, and nudged the head of my cock into my wife's slippery slit - sliding it up to bump her clit - and back down to shove it inside her vagina. She said several bad words - followed by an order to "hurry the fuck up".

Impatience is not a virtue so I pulled my cock out and slapped it up against her vulva a few times - making sure that her clit got hit as the wet slaps echoed around the kitchen.

I shoved it back inside of her as she took a breath to complain. That extra air rushed out of her as she gasped with delight.

The knotted shirt gave me control of her waist - so I reached up and grabbed her hair - at the back - to manage her upper-body as well. She squealed and whined as I started pumping my cock in & out of her pussy - my ball-sac slapping against her slit & clit as I bottomed-out each time I thrusted into her tight twat.

Kasey lost the ability to hold herself up about halfway through - and I ended up with both of my hands on her breasts - the fabric of her nightie trapped in between - chaffing her areolas & nipples - as our bodies slipped & slid against each other.

She'd already cum once - and I could tell the next one was going to be big - so I released the governor and fucked my young wife hard. Her head was flopping around like she was out of it - but there was still a stream of sexy sounds coming from her - so I kept the "pedal to the metal" - and raced to the edge of the cliff.

Her climax arrived, her body tensed - and her pussy clenched - and I was at my limit. She squirted on me - and my cock erupted inside of her. I heard my mother-in-law gasping in climax as I felt her daughter's girl-jizz slide down my balls & legs.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

In church, the minister spoke about staying true to your marriage partner. Since we were, all three, already holding hands, I gave them a little squeeze. When my mom looked away at a noise, Kasey made a circle with the fingers of her free hand and then fucked one of my fingers in & out of the ring a few times. She shrunk the size of the opening until my finger was causing friction as she pushed it in & out. Kelsey saw her - and then noticed the front of my pants tenting because of my younger wife's dirty horse-play. I looked over as she thrust her tongue into her cheek a couple times - insinuating that she knew something she could do to help me out. God help me! Church is hard with these two!

After the service, mom decided she wanted Mexican instead of chicken. We dropped her car off at home and took her to our favorite place. Kelsey talked mom into a small margarita and we had a nice chat - and enjoyed the food.

Mom mentioned that the neighbors, next to her, at the end of the cul-de-sac were getting ready to put their house on the market. When we took her home, I cruised over so we could check it out. The house was set back into a small hill and the only outside-facing portion was the wall of windows at the front of the house. From the front door, the yard sloped down - towards the street - and the four-foot-tall decorative fence - which was, obviously, designed to keep people from walking up to look in - was low enough that it didn't obstruct the views from the house - out over the landscaped yard.

We'd been sitting, looking the place over for probably five minutes when the owner - Mr. Winkler - who must have recognized my car - opened the gate and came down to greet us. I shut the car off and got out to say "Hello." Shaking my hand, he asked me if I was thinking about buying the place. I turned to look at my younger bride - who nodded and said, "Yes!" He invited us in for a tour, warning us that there were boxes scattered everywhere.