Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, my two wives, and I followed him inside. I saw my lovers cringe slightly a couple times but - for the most part - their eyes were open wide - taking in everything. I could already see their brains running calculations on what would go where, what would be left behind, and what we would need to buy.

Kasey finally asked if they'd gotten an appraisal and knew, roughly, what they would be asking for the place. Mr. Winkler sighed, lamenting that most people did not like underground houses. He told us what the appraisal had been. Based on the numbers my hot little cheerleader had been running, his proposed asking price was in our range. Kasey offered to have a lawyer do the paperwork - rather than going through a realtor - which would reduce some of the fees on both sides - which would, in essence, bring up his net on the deal. It would also save us a few dollars. He was very interested.

When we left, an hour later, Kasey had all of Mr. Winkler's details - and had left a voicemail for Grandma Williams' lawyer. He was the only one we knew - and he'd been pretty straight with us so far - so she thought she'd just see what he had to say. Since it was the weekend, we probably wouldn't hear anything until Tuesday - but we told my old neighbor that we'd let him know - as soon as possible - if the lawyer thing was going to work out. He was on a timetable because he was moving for work - so he was also excited that this could speed up the whole process.

Kasey started texting friends to find a good realtor - because we were probably going to need one to sell #24. Cindy texted back, saying that her dad's sister had a license. She gave Kasey the number but told her to wait for Aunt Betty to call. Hungry like a shark - Sunday or not - Aunt Betty was calling Kasey's phone five minutes later, wanting to stop by to look at the house. We said our good-byes to mom and climbed in the car to head to Mulberry Street. Cindy's aunt was sitting in front of the house by the time we got there.

The girls took her around the outside of the house while I ran in, quickly, to make sure we didn't have stray pieces of lingerie lying around - or a puddle of ejaculate on the floor by the dishwasher. I opened the blinds to let the natural light in. By the time I met them at the front door, the woman already had a ton of pictures - and was speaking into her phone - noting the attributes that she planned to highlight.

Since my wives had things well in hand, I went to the kitchen to make some sweet tea. I found a package of cookies in the pantry, threw a few on a plate, and set four places at the dining room table for when they finished the walkthrough. I drank half of my glass of tea before they got back - so I was just returning with the pitcher when they sat down.

Aunt Betty was a little disappointed that we weren't using her for the underground house and told us to be sure to let her know if the lawyer didn't want to mess with it - or we changed our minds. Either way, she was excited about working with us to sell #24 - and told us she had a banker that she would talk to in order to help us get a bridge-loan set up between closing on the new place and selling this one - although she did not expect it to take long to move. Most realtors talk that way but I swear the woman was salivating - like we almost already had the check in our hands.

The women discussed a few more details and then Kasey walked her out. My mother-in-law and I sat at the table and waited for the numbers-girl to return. She was bouncing. We compared notes as we drank a little sweet tea. They left the cookies to me. I ate three. I was gonna need my energy later because I was pretty sure these two were going to drain my balls tonight. They were both excited.

The new house - when Grandma Williams found it - which she would - one way or another - basically had built in protection against her nosiness. Combine that with the fact that she - as far as we knew - didn't have cronies stationed around the place to spy - and - the fact that my mom was there to watch as well - well - there were a lot of positives. The only real downside was the limited natural light - but we'd been living with the blinds closed 100% of the time anyway - so this might actually be an improvement. The house would also cost dramatically less to heat & cool and - if we put some low-profile solar panels on the roof - we'd be able to generate the bulk of our electrical needs. That would be a project for down the road but it would definitely be something worth considering.

The biggest argument against using grandma's lawyer for the sale was that she'd find the place that much faster but - as soon as she saw the For Sale sign go up here - she would - no doubt - be on the lookout for a legal notice of what we had bought - and where. Truthfully, if the lawyer honored client-privacy terms, we could have him set up a Trust - which would mask things - but - again - the bitch had already proven herself to be very determined - so it was just a matter of time before she came snooping around.

Living next door to mom & dad would make my lawn care tasks much easier, but the nicest thing about the new location was that it was a lot closer to Belmont HS - and the community college that Kasey & I were attending. It was about the same distance to Pop's - not that that mattered as much - since it just affected me - and not every day of the week.

Honestly, the only downside was that there was no driveway for me to park in. The garage was the same size as what we had now - so there was room for Kelsey's car - and the beater her mom drove. I would need to park in the street - or next door - at mom & dad's.

The sun was starting to set and we realized that we hadn't eaten since lunch. I wanted Gas Station Sushi but settled for a large sausage & pepperoni - from Pop's - with a side of cream-cheese jalapeno poppers. We split the poppers and I ate twice as much pizza as either of them. We put away the leftovers and worked on homework until bedtime.

Kasey's mom wanted to be fucked on the dining room table again. Kasey had never tried it but decided she'd like to. We left the blinds open - but turned off all of the lights. We undressed and threw our clothes on the couch. I picked my cheerleader up, kissed her like she was the most gorgeous woman on the planet, and then laid her on the table. She complained about the cold surface but quieted as soon as I grabbed her ankles, lifted & spread her legs, and shoved my prick inside of her.

I was busy with her lower half - so she worked on her upper half - and - together - we gave her two solid orgasms. She didn't spray me - but she was panting when I picked her up - still stuffed full of my fuck-meat - and kissed her as I carried her to the couch - where I dropped her off. Then, I picked up my other wife - whose naughty fingers had been in her pussy again - and carried her to the table.

She wriggled around en-route and managed to get my dick fully inside of her by the time we arrived. She ended up choosing to remain like she was - arms & legs wrapped around me. I put my hands flat on the table - behind her ass - and started pumping my cock up & into her needy twat. Her moans, growls, and pleadings - delivered right into my left ear - as she clung to my neck - had me ready to fire quickly. I warned her that she needed to hurry if she wanted to cum - but she just begged me harder & louder to fill her pussy. I powered into her as the floodgates opened - and my nuts fired every missile we had on-board - as fast as humanly possible. She gasped as she felt it splash inside of her and trembled as her own climax finally arrived. I heard moaning from the couch and looked over to see her daughter - watching us with lust in her eyes - and her fingers in her pussy.

Both of my lovers had naughty fingers tonight - my first wife's mother - my mother-in-law - as well as my second wife's daughter - my daughter-in-law.

Kelsey wouldn't let me put her down - demanding that I keep my fertile seed plugged inside of her. We left our clothing where it lay and the three of us headed up the stairs. My little succubus was running a finger along my taint and ass-crack as I carried her mother to bed. I told her all manner of vile things I planned to do to her but the wicked little witch just cackled at me and continued her assault.