Every Thing She Does is Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both transported back to that dimension where time was irrelevant, this time quite willingly. Her eyes closed as his lips touched hers, and his eyes soon did the same. By eliminating sight as a sensory distraction, the other senses were heightened. The gentle undertones of buttered popcorn pleased the taste buds. The crickets chirping in the bushes and their muted breathing were the only things they could hear, thudding pulses from their hearts aside. His nose was filled with her favored perfume, and hers was immersed in the clean and slightly soapy aroma of him.

But it was the sense of touch that was most impacted. His hands held her head. Her ponytail brushed along the back of his hands and his arm. Their lips sucked and savored the strength and texture of each other. Their tongues came out to play for a bit. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kept him pulled in tightly to her body. He doubted he could have broken free if he'd wanted. Which he did not. Ever.

She broke the kiss first and whispered, "Yes, Tom, I will be your friend if you will be my friend back."

They both let go of their embrace and he sat next to her. He reached out his hand again and she quickly filled it with hers. He stared into her face, which was partially in the shadows, and he could almost swear to have seen his mother's face overlapping hers. The look of adoration and longing on his face almost drove her to tears of sympathy. Biting her bottom lip, she thought she'd take a gamble and try to push the rope a bit.

"Do you want to come up to my room?" she asked.

"Do I want to? Absolutely. To do what?" he inquired.

"Some things we should not be seen doing in public?" she hinted.

He paused for half a minute and slowly shook his head, negatively.

"As much as I want to, I'm simply not comfortable going too far too fast. Call it the goody-goody Boy Scout in me. Call it my upbringing. I'm serious about our being friends first and foremost. Don't get me wrong, Julie. I want little else than to please myself by pleasing you. That kiss we shared had a predictable reaction in another part of my body. However, sex almost always screws up a friendship. I want more than your body. I want you, Julie, body, mind, and soul, to be my best friend."

She was a bit disappointed. She wanted a lot more kissing and had hoped for some gentle groping, knowing how he thus far had been so courteous. She knew if she said, "No," he would not press further. She wanted to say, "Yes," as well, but he was not playing along, yet. She was puzzled by his reluctance at going further. Not that she had a lot of experience with guys. She had a boyfriend back in high school (that went nowhere, quickly), and another one her freshman year at State (that also went nowhere, but for different reasons). Technically, she was still a virgin. Her roommate assisted with her hymen removal one night last year with gentleness and a 6" toy.

"Okay, Tom, so what would you like to do now?" she asked. "Make out some more? You are an excellent kisser."

"That could be a lot of fun. I like that idea. I would like to sit here, share this popcorn I slaved over the microwave to provide, drink some Diet Dew, hold your hand, and talk openly. However, first things first."

They toyed with each other's lips and thoroughly probed the other's mouth with their tongue. Finally, he ran out of breath and he pulled back. "What would you like to know about me first?"

"Okay, you've mentioned the Boy Scouts a couple of times. How has that had an impact on you?" she inquired.

He proceeded to explain how Scouting is a proven program, which now included girls, starting in the First Grade (Kindergarten in some places). He told of the repetitive skill growth and the focus on leadership and public service (where helping the little old ladies comes from). He told of the core values in the Scout Oath and Law. He emphasized the personal respect aspects as well as personal accountability.

"How long were you a Boy Scout?" she probed.

"From First Grade as a Tiger Cub up until I aged out at the start of 2016. Eleven and a half years."

"What do you mean, 'aged out'?"

"In the standard Boy Scout program, you may be a youth Scout until the day you turn 18. For me, that was January 3rd, 2016."

Doing some quick arithmetic in her head, she came back with, "So you were born January 3rd, 1998 and you'll be 23 this January, am I correct?"

"That is correct. Is there a question?"

"Yeah, why did you not graduate from here in four years, when you were 22? You don't strike me as the super senior type."

"That's because I had a gap year before college. I did a City Year. It's a part of AmeriCorps where you provide civic service. I did mine in Milwaukee. I helped keep a dozen impoverished students in school and actually graduate."

She was stunned into silence as she absorbed this.

He redirected the discussion. "I'm not sure why, but I need to confess something and apologize to you. This morning I used my memory of you to ... get my day off to a better start. It was inappropriate and demeaning to you, and I apologize. I especially beg for your forgiveness. Friends should not do that to each other."

She pursed her lips at his confession, not entirely surprised as, in some ways, that had been an objective of hers.

"Tom, I have used my memory of you, actually my imagination of you, in a similar manner, although usually late at night. Can you please forgive me? I think it's only natural when two people are interested in each other to envision what it might be like to be together. Besides, that was why I took my bra off on Tuesday: to get you to think about me that way. Sounds like it finally worked."

"Call it a mulligan again?" he asked with a grin.

"Hmmm, more like offsetting penalties, I think. Replay the down?"

He was impressed that she could use the football metaphor so correctly, and his face did nothing to hide his surprise.

"What?" she demanded. "Didn't I get that right?"

"I'm a bit surprised that you did. My mom despised football, both professional and collegiate. She said it was barbaric. She forbade my brother and me from ever playing it. Yet another reason for my lack of team sports participation in high school."

"And yet another way I am different from her." Her words held a slight tinge of anger at still being compared to his mother, even if she did it. She couldn't seem to help it.

"Indeed," he acquiesced. "Okay, then. Tell me a bit about who Julie Lawson is, please?"

"I'm now 21 and may now legally purchase and consume alcohol. My birthday was Sunday. I'm a junior here, this is my third fall semester. I'm majoring in Education with a focus on Early Childhood Education. My mom and sister live in Centreville where mom's an assistant manager at a bank. Maggie is a senior in high school. I grew up having to be a partial mother to her, so I missed out on a lot of extracurriculars too. I enjoy being with a group or with that one special someone." She winked at him while stating that last bit. "This is my third semester with my roommate, Dawn, and I especially enjoyed going to the movie tonight with you!"

"Thank you for that, Julie. A happy belated birthday!" Confirming her hopes, he stated, "Yes, Julie, I'm a hormone-filled young male. I definitely want to get to 'know' you, in the Biblical sense. As I said, I want us to become friends first and build upon that foundation. Your appearance is what caught my eye and attention on Tuesday. The Julie Lawson you are revealing to me is what is keeping my focus and attention. I hope you can understand why I want to take this slowly. I will promise you that we will get to the fun stuff as our friendship blossoms and grows like I hope."

She looked disappointed that he was holding firm. That wasn't necessarily the kind of firmness she desired. She tried to advance her plan a bit. She pulled him in for another long kiss. When he tried to break it off, she launched her attack on multiple fronts. First, she dropped her right hand to the center-left front of his jeans, and second, she moved her lips to his right ear where she nibbled on his ear lobe, breathed into his ear, and tickled the ear with the tip of her tongue. All known points of human sensitivity. Her hand, finding its objective of a swiftly stiffening cock, pressed against and stroked it from outside his jeans. Once it inflated, she tried to grasp it with her fingers.

"Oh, God, Julie!" He was writhing now, trying to get away yet remain with his head to her mouth. He was dancing around as her fingers gained their purchase around his cock through his pants.

"I want to make a deal with you, Tom. Do I have your attention now? Good! I hereby give you permission to jack off to your memories and imaginings of me if I may jill off to my imaginings and memories of you. Do we have a deal, sir? Hmmm?" She had the unfair advantage of holding his stiff cock, and she was not about to let that advantage go to waste.

"Okay, okay, we have a deal! Oh, God, I'm gonna ..." he moaned.

She squeezed his cock, hard, and the surprise and pain forestalled his imminent orgasm.

"To be crystal clear here, we are now exclusive with each other. There will be no other women or girls you will see, either socially or romantically. There will be no other men or boys I will see, either socially or romantically. Do you agree to my terms, Tom?" She was now stroking his cock, gently, outside his jeans, getting a good idea of the mass contained therein.

"What about my accounting lab tutoring job? What about when girls come in for legitimate help?" he inquired.

"That is fine. Be certain they know you have someone who is your girlfriend, and she's wicked possessive of you. Repeat that, Tom, please. Wicked Possessive."

"Wicked Possessive," he responded.

"Very good, Tom. I'll get you whipped into shape soon with that attitude. Now, because you're not coming up to my room tonight, and that was YOUR decision, carry yourself back to your room and I expect you to hit the ceiling when you jack off to me. Think about me stroking you here. Think about my bra-less tits with stiff nipples, aching for your tongue. Oh, and I wear a 32-B bra, FYI. I'm sure we'll talk again tomorrow. How about lunch?"

She turned him around and swatted his ass to get him going. He took a dozen steps and turned to look back at her. She was watching his retreating form, making sure. She fluttered her hand in a 'shooing' motion, mounted the steps to the residence hall, and returned to her room. She hurried down the hall to get to her bed and her personal toy. She had some masturbating of her own to do.

Noting the time was almost 10:00 PM and knowing that Dawn was out at a party on Frat Row, she stripped down to a sleep shirt and panties. She had the presence of mind to grab a bath towel before getting into bed with her Silver Bullet vibrator. She stroked and pinched her nipples with one hand while guiding the vibe to places it was intended to stimulate and appease.

She thought of him, of his hard cock in her hand. She recalled the strength and control in his lips as he had set the pace during their kissing sessions. She wanted to feel his hands or lips on her breasts and nipples. With that thought and the stimulation from the vibrator, she orgasmed.

It wasn't a cute little starter climax. This was a roll-the-eyeballs-back-in-the-head type of cum. She started to orgasm and just couldn't stop coming. They rolled in, one after the other, like ocean waves. She had had sets of orgasms previously, but they usually required an hour of self-pleasure or self-torture to arrive. She rescued her sheets by having the towel at the ready. In the end, the towel was saturated.

He walked back to his dorm having been dismissed by her. 'Karma can be a royal bitch,' he thought, acknowledging the payback for Tuesday night's dismissal. His balls had begun to ache during his journey, and he had only himself to thank. He still had his self-respect, however. He had drawn a line in the sand, and he had neither crossed it nor erased it. Integrity means doing the right thing even, or especially when nobody is watching. With every step that jostled his testicles, he was praying that his 'Night Owl' roommate was staying true to his nature and was still out at a party somewhere.

As he approached his residence hall, his room's lights were out, which was a hopeful sign. As he slowly climbed the stairs, things seemed much quieter than normal which was another positive indicator. Approaching his door, however, he spied a white tube sock covering the doorknob and dangling limply. 'Fuck!' he cursed to himself. 'What do I do now?'

He trudged past his door, stopping to listen briefly and hearing only one voice coming from within. Continuing his slow death march down to the floor's TV lounge, he found the common room devoid of humanity. An idea came to him and he found a Zip-Loc baggie, seemingly clean, in the trash. He rescued it and filled it with ice until he could barely seal the bag. He turned on the TV to a local station and sat in an armchair with the bag of ice resting on his clothed groin. He sat there for an hour and a half, watching shows from forty years ago and nursing his chilled and less-achy privates.

He got up from his chair right before midnight and noticed the sock had disappeared from his doorknob. Now, if only his roommate was out ... he unlocked the door and quietly stepped inside. All the lights were still extinguished, and he was simply too courteous to flip on the room's overhead light in case he was indeed sleeping. He went over to the bathroom and with that door open, turned on the lights in the bathroom and enough light showed that the dorm room was uninhabited at this time. 'Thank God!' he thought. Mightily chilled, his genitals were still backed up and causing him grave discomfort. Locating the indicator sock on the floor by the door, he put it on the outside doorknob, locked the door, and quickly lay on his bed. He pulled off his shoes and jeans, eased his underwear to his ankles, and gently yet firmly grasped his cockcicle.

Laying back on his bed, he tried to think of her. Remembering the feel of her hair, the scent of her perfume, the slight taste of buttered popcorn, and especially the feel of her lips on his. Stroking up and down, around the glans at the end, and up and down the shaft again. With the proximity of his palm and a little help from some friction, his cock defrosted and began to throb. The sensations of their time together that evening were helping him, but it was the memory of her words that triggered him. "You're the one. You're everything I never knew I always wanted." He imagined her taking those lips and dropping them over the end of his cock, and BAM! Up and arching back to his chest and neck, multiple blasts of cum proved the theory of gravity, over and over. He wasn't keeping count, but it felt good and it hurt at the same time.

He got up and hobbled to the bathroom to clean up. Clean and tidy, he remembered to remove the sock from the doorknob. He lay down on his bed and covered himself with a sheet. He did not wake when his roommate returned sometime before dawn. When he did wake, he had a sticky mess as he had ejaculated unknowingly into his underwear. Not surprisingly, he had been dreaming of Julie Lawson. At least, he was not surprised by this outcome. He could not recall the specifics of his reverie about his now-exclusive girlfriend, but it was sufficient to induce the physical reaction he now had to clean up after. The scent of dried semen was not a good cologne for him.

Saturday, September 5

Tom rose with the sun, showered, and got on with his day. Saturday was generally Laundry Day and competition for the washers and dryers was generally light. He had soon folded and put away his freshly cleaned clothes.

"Ugh! Dawn, would you please close the blinds or the curtains or whatever?" Julie moaned. Shielding her face with her hand, she saw her clock displaying 8:15 AM. Dawn wasn't even in the room to hear her plaint. There was no help for it. She had to get out of bed to close the blinds. Once she was up, she waddled to the bathroom and resolved the issue, much to her body's relief.

"Oh, good, you're up," Dawn chirped as she entered the room with a drink carrier and a paper sack nestled between the cups. "Here, I got you some coffee and an Asiago cheese bagel, toasted, with cream cheese."

"Gimme one of those, please," she growled in her best Zuul voice.

"My, aren't WE in a splendid mood this morning!" Dawn teased. "Here, take one before you go for my throat."

Sipping her Cup of Comprehension, she gave Dawn a wry smile as the caffeine eventually worked its way to her brain. "Thanks, D. You don't know how much I needed this today."

"Given that I heard you flicking your bean at least twice after I got in last night, J., I'd have put money on the fact that your date with Tonsured Tommy didn't quite turn out the way you planned."

She flushed a bit at having been caught by Dawn, then sat back on her bed to talk.

"It did and it didn't, D. It didn't because I had to come back to this room by myself. Yet it did because he's such a gentleman. He's not easily swayed from his chosen course. Please forget the 'Tonsured Tommy' nickname, for me? I'm fairly sure you're gonna see him around here and it would be unkind for him to hear that out of us. He may have been aching by the time he reached his dorm. But his kisses, Dawn. They take away your breath and your knees. Someone taught him how to kiss really well. You don't get that good solely on natural talent."

"Are you pleased that you have claimed the blue-ball queen title?" Dawn asked.

"I didn't mean to do it to him. He was okay with us kissing, but he drew a line in the sand and absolutely refused to cross it. He wants us to be friends before we get too physical. I got him hard and sent him on his merry way. Payback's a bitch."

"You sound a little frustrated by that, J. Can I offer a perspective? He wants the intellectual relationship before the physical or emotional one. God, that sort of self-control gets ME wet. If you don't want him, maybe I'll have to look into him," Dawn said, teasingly.

"Oh, no. He probably wouldn't give you the time of day, Dawn," she smirked. "I got as far as I did with him because I reminded him of his mother. Now that I have his attention, I'm never letting go. I do agree with him, though. He and I need to be good friends before we go too far."

"Now graduating, Julia Lawson, with her MRS degree."

"No, no, no! It's not like that at all, Dawn! Let's see if this explains it better. It's a line from the movie last night, 'Fools Rush In': 'You are everything I never knew I always wanted.' That explained my whole situation to me. His kindness, his gentleness, his absolute certainty in his beliefs. Those are some of his qualities that trip my trigger. He is the first person I've ever found with all of them, plus more."

"Don't waste reams of paper and hours writing out 'Mrs. Julia Harrison'. I'll shoot you first. It does sound kind of dreamy, though."

"Dawn, it's only been one date so far. But, yes, I have great hopes for him."

"Are you doing laundry today?" Dawn asked, looking meaningfully at the mess of her clothes scattered around her side of the room.

"Yeah, I probably should get on that, shouldn't I? Beat the rush, so to speak."

She gathered up her dirty clothes in a large laundry bag and proceeded to get dressed. She chose a tube top which bared her belly button and a short black skirt and some flip-flop sandals. With a sigh, she struggled to pick up her heavy laundry bag and started for the door. Her phone chimed with a text.

"Is this too early?" Tom inquired.