Every Thing She Does is Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I've had my first cup of coffee and I'm heading down to do laundry. Why do you ask?"

"You're a college student and it's not quite 9:00 AM on Saturday. Duh. R U up for company?"

'Company? Oooh! How do I look? Flirty, fun, sexy. Bring it, big guy!' she thought.

"I could use someone to talk with while I wait on the machines to do their work."

"Meet me at your outer door in 10?"

"I'll be waiting."

She was early to the outer door, fortunately. He was there within seven minutes. He must have jogged or something. Walking took 10-12 minutes door to door. She had a big smile on her face for two reasons: one, he initiated the contact, and two, he appeared in a hurry to see her. She opened the door to let him in.

"Good morning, starshine!" He sang some of the lyrics from an old musical, 'Hair'. He had a good voice, she thought. "Here, let me get that for you," he added, gesturing to her laundry bag. He lifted it easily and indicated they should proceed to the laundry room. All of the residence halls had a laundry room in the basement. She led the way while making her ass shimmy, shake, and sway. His eyes were locked onto her behind, as she had intended. She did so love it when her plan came together!

"It's in here," she said, opening the door. To her surprise and delight, there was nobody in the room and all the machines were quiet. The whiteboard was even totally clear. "Go sit over there while I get these clothes sorted and going, please." She indicated a trio of chairs along the far wall which would give him a wonderful view of her ass in that short skirt.

"So, how was your night after we parted?" she inquired, teasingly. "Did you hit the ceiling?"

He glowered at her tease and forwardness and did not answer as she continued to sort her clothes. After a minute, she realized he had not answered and turned to look at him. The expression on his face was not one she wanted to see ever again. He was still seated and looking at her with a mixture of sadness, disgust, and dislike. It was all he could do not to get up and walk out. Had he done that, their communications loop would have been woefully incomplete and subject to misunderstanding. So, he waited with his arms crossed in front of him and the baleful expression on his face.

"Julie," he began and paused for four heartbeats. He tried again. "Julie, I don't think this is going to work."

Her hands flew up to cover her mouth, and tears began to form.

He continued. "I get the impression that we want different things. Last night going to the movie then coming back and talking and making out was pleasant. I thought we had some nice sharing and a good start to our friendship. Yes, I drew the line in the sand and I refused to cross it. I wanted to establish some common ground and not have a relationship built on lust. I don't think you've been hearing what I've been trying to say. I want someone to spend the rest of my life with, not just a hook up for some sex." He stood up to leave. "I'm afraid we are not a good match."

"No," she wailed, and she bolted to him, leaving her laundry unstarted. She jammed her face into his chest and wrapped her arms around him tightly. Her tears began in earnest. He tried to free his arms from her grasp and she only held on tighter.

"No, please, Tom, let me try to explain. Please. Please!" His answer was to stand still and stop trying to free himself from her embrace.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I haven't been hearing what you've been trying to say. I'm out of my mind with how you make me feel." She scrubbed her face on his shirt to get the tears out of her eyes. Eyes cleared, she looked up into his eyes which were looking down at her. "I meant it when I said that you are everything I never knew I always wanted. Please don't walk out that door right now. Please!"

He poked out his bottom lip in a frown. "Julie, I'm going to sit back down now. You should go get your laundry going and come sit with me."

She finished her sorting and got three washing machines going. Taking a deep breath, she turned to see him still seated and awaiting her. He tilted his head at an empty seat and patted it. She slowly walked over, almost as if she were walking to her execution. Her thoughts were scattered, worrying about what could be, hoping for what also could be otherwise.

He stood, held her hand as he seated her, and took his seat again. A gentleman should stand for the lady to sit first. The gesture was lost on her simply because she didn't know better. That fact snapped into his awareness of another of their differences. He took her hands in his and looked deeply into her eyes as he planned what he was about to say. She took a breath and he stopped her words with a simple "sshhh" and forefinger on her luscious lips. Lips he wanted to kiss.

"Julie, I hear you say that you're horny. I understand completely. I have this beautiful woman who occupies my every waking thought. I want nothing more than to lay her back on a soft bed and do everything I know, everything I think I know, and everything she wishes to teach me. But I wish to do that only with my forever friend. I think I have found her, but I need to make sure before I give her my heart." He removed his finger from her lips.

"Tom, I understand where you are coming from. It's an old-fashioned perspective and I can respect that. I think we also need to consider modern perspectives as well. How many relationships resulted in unhappy couples because they did not know each other well before vowing eternal fidelity? What I would ask you to consider is this: forming a friendship is almost totally based upon trust. The only way to build and keep that trust is to spend time in each other's company and presence. I would suggest that we could ease the physiological needs at the same time as we develop that trust and, ultimately, friendship."

He reflected on her words and could see some good ideas there. He tried hard not to be an asshole about things, and he allowed that he may have knee-jerked at her teasing. She still did not know how last night had been for him. Perhaps he should start there.

"Julie, I don't know what you hoped my post-date evening was like, but I hope it wasn't what my reality was. My roommate was in the room, occupied with someone else as the sock on the doorknob indicated, so I had to go sit in the TV lounge with an ice pack on my swollen genitals."

Her face took on a look of horror. "No, no, no, that was not what I had intended. You were supposed to go and stroke off to your memory of our evening," she exclaimed, 'and to fall more deeply in love with me because I've fallen in love with you so hard and so fast,' she thought to herself. "What can I do to make it up to you? You are everything to me. I'm so sorry for the pain you had to endure. That was nowhere even close to what I wanted to happen."

"I know that was not your plan, Julie. I accept some of the responsibility for what happened. I wasn't comfortable with anything more than kissing you on our first date. Right now, I'm happy sitting here, holding your hands, and occasionally kissing you. Those things require being in close physical proximity.

"Please hear me clearly, Julie. I want to make love to you, not just have sex with you. I want to be head-over-heels and deeply in love with my lifetime friend before we make love. We're starting a journey and we have a long way to go." He lifted her hand to his lips and sensuously kissed her knuckles. "Try to enjoy the ride."

His kiss had her squirming as her pussy liquified. "It's totally not fair, Tom. Your merest touch sends me around the bend. Yet I get ten rations of shit from you for getting you spun up last night! We need to work out a mutually agreeable solution. You want to hold hands and kiss and 'get to know each other', and I want to drag you back to my room so we can explore each other's bodies. I have no problem getting to know you, too, at the same time. Women are generally fairly good at multitasking. Something's gotta give here."

They sat there, deep in thought, while the washing machines did their work. About the time the first rinse cycle finished, he spoke again.

"All right, Julie, I will accept your claim that my preferred course may be old-fashioned; 'traditional' is more the wording I prefer to use. Decidedly slower-paced than you would prefer."

"And I will accept that you would not be comfortable taking me upstairs to my bed and pounding me into my mattress, Tom. Not that I'm a fast or loose woman, mind you, but a girl has needs sometimes," she responded.

"So, Miss Lawson, where does that leave us?"

"Once the washers finish, we'll have to move the wet clothes to the dryers. They'll take nearly an hour to cycle. I believe I can get Dawn to give us an hour together alone in my room. Could we start with making out and see how it goes from there?"

He pondered her idea and considered how his position could have been seen as unreasonable. Would it be so bad to give in a bit to make her happy? Compromise is the heart and soul of a loving relationship, or so his mother used to tell him. If nothing was ever negotiated or compromised on, the relationship would become too unbalanced. He remembered a sign he had seen once at a craft show his mom had dragged him to: 'Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.' If she could summarize her feelings in the line from the movie, then he could use this poem to express his perspective.

The washing machines completed their tasks and stopped.

"Do you want some help with getting these loads into the dryers?" he offered. His words caught her by surprise. She was so accustomed to having to do everything herself that she wasn't prepared to answer him. She nodded her head. Each washer load got its own dryer.

"You should put your name and phone number on the whiteboard for these dryers, in case someone else comes in," he recommended.

Completing that bit of administrivia, she reached out for his hand, and she resolutely led him up the stairs and down the hallway to her room. Sticking her head in, she called out, "Dawn, can I bring Tom in with me?"

"Sure thing, J. Do I need to become scarce for a bit?"

"I'd appreciate an hour, please. Only until the dryers are done." she tugged on his hand and he entered a room remarkably similar to his own. When Dawn left for parts unknown, she turned to him.

"Would you please take a seat on the bed?" she asked sweetly.

He sat as requested and she sat across his legs with her legs to his right side. Her right arm wrapped around his neck, and she took his head in her left hand and pulled him, willingly, into a deep kiss. He quickly wrapped her up in his arms and hugged her tightly, almost as if he was afraid to let her go. The faint residue of her perfume from the night before tickled his nose. He was quite content.

She was almost satisfied as well, but she could not resist the urge to push the envelope a little bit. She ran her fingers through his short hair, gently scratching his scalp. He almost purred. His mother had been the last person to hold him and scratch his scalp, easing his worries. She took his right hand in her left. She slowly raised it and gently placed it on her left breast, on the outside of her tube top. She squeezed her tit with his hand and her nipple hardened in his palm.

He started to pull his hand away, but she held it in place. She broke off her kiss momentarily and said, "I want this, Tom. It's okay. It feels nice. Just go with it, please, for me." At her words, he gently caressed her breast and his thumb accidentally flicked over her stimulated nipple, which caused her to moan and shake a little. She came from the sensuous kissing and the incidental nipple play. Her bottom, in that brief black skirt, shimmied on his lap and his erection, which had started from the kissing, was further stimulated and encouraged through his jeans.

Recognizing his hot bar of flesh for what it was, she began to shift her hips forward and back. While not exactly a lap dance, it wasn't too far removed from one either. Out of her sense of mercy, she only did the motion a dozen times. She kissed him deeply again for a few more minutes, tongues darting back and forth, teasing and inviting the other. Breaking off the kiss, she now began to talk softly with him. She shared how her mother and sister would call her Jules, and how she liked that. Julia was a little more formal than she cared for. She told him how she liked the way he smelled, clean and wholesome, and how it contributed to her sense of trust and affection for him.

With her sitting on his lap and their arms around each other, they began to truly talk and listen to each other. Dawn's return found them where they had been for most of that hour, and there was no sudden breaking apart as if caught in flagrante delicto. Julie stood and pulled him to his feet.

"I need to go get my laundry now. Is your offer to help still on the table?"

"Soitenly," he answered with a terrible Curly Howard imitation.

Taking him by the hand, she led him past Dawn and down to the laundry room. A couple of other girls were seated, waiting for their wash cycles to complete. She did not feel comfortable folding her laundry down there in front of the others so, with his help, she stuffed it all back into her laundry bag. With a mock grunt, he shouldered the bag and gestured for her once again to lead the way.

Before simply dumping the contents onto her bed, he asked if she wished to change the bed coverings first. She declined but did straighten the covers, and dumped the bag's contents onto her bed. She began sorting things and started to fold her bras and panties.

"Well? Don't just stand there. Grab some jeans or shirts and fold them, will ya?"

He took a pair of jeans and shook them out. A piece of clothing fell out of a leg and onto the floor. A pair of pink bikini panties which he picked up before she could. He got a huge, ear-to-ear grin on his face as he recognized the Japanese cartoon character.

"Hello, Kitty, eh?"

She snatched them from his hands, folded them, and quickly tucked them under the bottom of her stack of underwear. She was a little embarrassed by the juvenile aspect.

"They were my sister's idea of a joke birthday gift last year," she commented. Secretly, she treasured them. No further incidents arose as they quickly folded her laundry. He sat on her bed as she put them all away in her drawers.

"You know, most girls wait until the third or fourth date before they show their panties to their boyfriends," she remarked with a smile. "I guess I'm ahead of the curve."

"Although, usually, she is wearing them when shown to him." His offhand and sexy remark surprised her. She got a devilish grin crossing her face, and she stepped up between his knees and lifted her skirt front. She grabbed his head with both of her hands and pulled his face into her pantied crotch, above her moist slit and clit. She scrubbed his surprised face back and forth a couple of times, stepped back, and allowed the skirt front to cover her treasure once again. The aroma of her excitement would not be forgotten by him.

With him still rather stunned by this turn of events, she grabbed his hand and pulled, saying, "Come on, Tommy, it's a beautiful day out there. Let's go enjoy some sunshine!"

Hand in hand, they walked out of her dorm and into the fresh fall air and sunshine. Neither of them had any place to be at a specific time, and this sort of time together was what he had wanted all along. They walked all around campus, talking, and generally enjoyed being in the other's presence. A lot of common ground was found with their politics, but a vast divergence in their religious experiences. Her family might occasionally attend a Christmas or Easter worship whereas every Sunday when he was home, he was in worship with his parents and his brother. He shared that for him, his church was the village that helped raise him, so the burden was not entirely on his parents.

His stomach rumbled loud enough for her to hear, and she laughed. "Come on, lover, let's fill up your tank." They chose to eat in the cafeteria in his residence hall and she got a bit of a surprise. That cafeteria had a well-provisioned salad bar that hers did not. She gave a little harrumph at this discovery and smiled brightly. She now knew where she would take her meals more frequently, plus it had the added benefit of putting her near him more often.

"Is your room clean enough for a visitor? I'd like to see the view you have," she asked. He made a bit of a face when he considered the presentability of his room.

"How about we go up and if you can give me five or ten minutes, it could be tidy enough for you to survive. Take the stairs or the exceptionally slow elevator?"

She laughed. "The stairs will be fine." They climbed to the third floor and he led her past his door to the TV lounge. A small group of guys was watching a college football game, so she leaned against the wall and people watched. After making sure she was okay, he hurried to his room. His roommate was out, so he shoved his roommate's dirty laundry under the guy's bed, straightened out all the bed covers, and draped a damp towel over the desk chair back. He made a single pile of his papers on his desk. A quick blast of Febreeze later and he went to retrieve her.

Sniffing the air as she entered, she noted several things which she would review later. Her big takeaway was that he was not inherently messy and held the promise of being trainable. She leaned over his desk to look out the window, which allowed her skirt to rise and flash her panties at him. His eyes snapped to her luscious ass, and she waggled it back and forth at him and gave a happy little laugh. She knew full well what she was doing to him!

His cock remembered their earlier playing and started to inflate, seemingly all on its own. He had to sit on his bed to hide his body's response to her tease. Once he had gotten seated, she walked over to him and sat across his legs again. She was able to position herself so the iron bar in his pants fit between the globes of her ass, and she drew him into another make-out session. Every so often she would rock her hips to keep his cock at full attention. He would make it twitch to see what sort of reaction he could get from her.

"Okay, that's enough for now," she decided. "I'm about an inch away from throwing you down and having my way with you. Congratulations, you've sold me on the need for us to be friends first and foremost." She kissed him hard, stood, smoothed out her skirt, and pulled up her tube top which had started to descend. "Now, I have some things to do, by myself, thank you! Thank you for ALL of your help this morning with my laundry." She winked at him. "Come on, walk me out, please."

'Torment can flow in both directions,' he thought. So, he stood and took some time adjusting his penis into a more comfortable position. She stood there and licked her lips at the show he put on solely for her benefit. She started to reach out for it, but he gently pushed her hands away and shook his head, negatively.

"We've got to save some of that stuff for when we know each other a bit better, right?"

He walked her down to the main doors. He reached around her as if to open the door for her. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her off to one side so as not to block the doorway. She gave a little, "Eep" of surprise. Then his mouth was on hers. Their lips caressed each other's, and their tongues danced until she grew short of breath. She broke away with a "Whoo, boy!" exclamation, and it was his turn to smile.

"Yep, Wicked Possessive. Most definitely, Wicked Possessive," he concurred.

He escorted her back to her dormitory. As they walked, their fingers entwined for a few steps then would disentangle. Only to find each other a few more steps later. Opening the outside door, she turned to him and they briefly rubbed noses. He followed up with a quick kiss on her lips. "Now, go be safe doing the things you must do by yourself. Shall we talk tonight?" he offered.