Every Time I Look at You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it. Tate is fine," he said.

"What I'm going to do is get out there and stop their bullshit, whatever it is that they are doing. Shauna, cancel everything for the rest of the week. I need to get out to Napa. Get me a ticket for the first available flight."

"On it, Sir."

"Shauna?" He asked softly.

"Sir?"

"Thank you, for being here."

"I'm always where you need me, Sir."

She turned and left the room to get her tablet from the car and get his flight scheduled.

He watched her as she left, taking in the sight of her heart-shaped ass, in her slacks. He loved tall girls and she fits that bill. Her curly red hair, pulled back into a tight ponytail, was still damp and it made him think about her being up and on her way to work that early.

"Is she always on her way to work at this hour?" He thought. "How have I never noticed that before?"

*****

"Mmm, Good Morning, my pet."

"Good Morning, Carly," Bella said, stroking her lover's nipple. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm famished."

"It's already 10 o'clock. We can still get breakfast until 10:30 though. They have a lovely spread of fresh fruit and will make us omelets with locally grown ingredients."

"Sounds good. Let eat breakfast and come back up here for dessert."

Carly picked up her cell and Bella took it from her. "No phones. No TV. We are here to relax and you don't need to stress out over the news of your divorce."

"You're right. Let's take a quick shower and head down."

"No games, in there. We need to be fast to make breakfast in time."

"Spoilsport."

*****

Tate's flight landed in California at 10 am local time. His rental was waiting but the drive to the vineyard took an hour.

He pulled into the winery/bed and breakfast, where the ladies were staying, just after 11:30. The ladies had just returned to their room.

He recognized the owner standing at the bar and said, "Good Morning, George."

"Good Morning, Mr. Morgan. You just missed them. They finished breakfast and went back to the room."

"Okay, do you have another key for the room?"

"Absolutely. Marla will get it for you."

He then asked his wife to give Tate a key to his wife and sister's room. She smiled as she handed it to him and said, "Glad to see you could make it, after all, Mr. Morgan. Enjoy your stay."

He nodded and walked away.

After having time to think on the flight, he had calmed down and hoped that it was a misunderstanding. "They weren't naked in the photo. Maybe it was just a poorly timed picture that looked worse than it really was," he thought

Tate put the old fashioned key in the lock and turned the handle. He heard moaning as soon as he opened the door and almost vomited at the sight of his wife between his sister's legs. He took a picture with his cell phone and walked into the room.

"You fucking bitch," he screamed.

The ladies jumped up and Bella yelled, "Tate! What are you doing here?"

"Ending a marriage. I can't fucking believe that you are having sex with my sister. Fuck!"

"Tate, you don't understand," Carly said.

"Fuck you, Carly. Never speak to me again. You assholes were caught making out and feeling each other up. You're all over the fucking news again! I hoped it was faked or innocent, but I guess not."

"Tate baby, I love you. This was..."

"Just stop, Bella. Keep the cliche bullshit to yourself. There's no excuse, this is cheating. We. Are. Done."

"No. Tate, listen. It's not her fault..."

"Shut up, Carly. I hope you're happy. You've left another marriage in your wake. Mother is going to have a stroke."

He turned and left them crying in the room. As he approached the front desk, the owner said, "I just saw it on the news, Mr. Morgan. I'm sorry. Fortunately, there is no press outside yet. I'm expecting them though."

"It doesn't matter, George. I'm not staying," he said as he tossed the key onto the desk. "They can sort out their own mess."

*****

He sat in his rental car and called his lifeline, Shauna. "Shauna, I walked in on them. It's real, they were having sex."

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry."

"I'm on my way back to Sonoma County Airport. Get me a flight home as soon as possible."

"On it, Sir. The press is calling non-stop and your mother came in."

"She's there?"

"Yes."

"Jesus, the place must be on fire."

"Almost, Sir. She has people running all over the place. She's upset and taking it out on everyone around her. She isn't calling you because I told her that you were in the air."

"Well, when the Chairman is pissed, the shit rolls downhill fast. She'll realize I'm not in the air anymore soon enough, I'll call her now. Get me the ticket please."

"It's done. I did while we were talking. Your flight leaves at 2 local time."

"Thank you. I'd be lost without you, Shauna."

She blushed at his praise and said, "Thank you."

*****

"I walked in on them, Mom. That bitch sister of mine and my wife were having sex."

"I'm going to kill her, Tate. How could she do this to the family? To you?"

"I don't know, but she's cut off from me now. I'm seriously considering terminating her from her ceremonial position at the company."

"I'm fine with that, Son. She's a PR nightmare right now. You have plenty of cause to cut her loose."

"Thank God Dad isn't alive to see what she's turned into. She must have a sex addiction or something. It just doesn't make sense."

"What about Bella?"

"She's history. I can't stay with a cheater."

"I'm truly sorry. At least you don't have children yet."

"I know, it will be a clean break. The prenup is cut and dry."

"Did she give you any explanation?"

"I didn't stick around for one, I couldn't be there. I almost vomited when I saw them. It was horrible."

"Alright. Have a safe flight. I'll hold the fort down here."

"Ha, Shauna has that place running like a Ferrari engine. You won't be needed, I assure you." He said that to try to save his people from her wrath.

"She's something special. You're lucky to have her."

"Don't I know it? Alright, Mom. I'll be in touch."

*****

"What am I going to do, Carly?" Bella asked.

"Fight. You're going to fight. It's different with me and Alan. I don't want to cost him the election. You don't have that problem."

"He's not answering my calls, I have to get home."

"We will, but you need to have a plan. You don't want to go running off half-cocked."

"I can't believe we got caught. I thought this place was totally secluded. Why was I so dumb to kiss you. Why was I so dumb to get involved with you in the first place?"

"Stop that," Carly shouted. "You're not dumb. You have needs that your husband can't meet. He has to understand, you need what a woman can give you as much as what he as a man can give you. He will come around. He loves you. He just needs to calm down."

"God, I hope you're right. I can't lose him. I love him so much."

"You have to blame as much on me as you can. I'm already persona non grata with my family. It won't hurt me any to take the blame."

"Listen to yourself. It IS your fault. You DID seduce me years ago. I should've never gotten involved with you."

"Oh please. Your face was buried in my wet snatch within 10 minutes of me flirting with you the first time. Don't forget that it was you that also wanted Alan's cock in your ass because Tate's too big for anal. You better hope he doesn't find out about Alan, or you have no shot. With me, you can at least say it wasn't a guy."

"God, I hope I can fix this," Bella said, knowing her odds were slim.

*****

Tate walked into his empty house and threw his bags on the floor. He had been ignoring his wife's calls and texts to that point, and decided to finally call her back.

"Tate, baby listen. I'm on my way home. We need to talk and work through this. I love you, our marriage cant be over."

"Do not come home, Bella. I need a couple of days to calm down. I'll call you back on Sunday and give you a time for us to meet and talk."

"Okay, I'll get a room at the Hyatt and wait for you to call. Tate, please believe that I love you with all of my heart."

"Whatever. I am giving you one chance to explain yourself; if you lie to me, we're done. Believe me, I have found out more than you think I know."

He hadn't found anything out. He was hoping that by saying that, it would cause her to be truthful. He had to know why she did it to him.

"I swear it, I'll tell you everything. I love you, Tate. I'm sorry, I've hurt you."

"We'll see."

He hung up without saying that he loved her for the first time.

He was going to call Shauna, but didn't want to disturb her at that time of night. He would call her in the morning and tell her he was taking the day off.

Taking a Friday off wouldn't be an issue and he would go in on Saturday to clean up any issues.

*****

Tate looked at the clock and saw it was 6:15 am. He was saddened by the fact the he would miss seeing Shauna waiting for him that day, but he smiled at the thought of her watching out into the darkness for him.

He picked up the phone and called her.

She was just finishing the coffee and was about to stand at her post in the window, when her cell phone rang.

She smiled when she saw it was Tate and answered professionally, "Good Morning, Mr. Morgan."

"Shauna, I'm not coming in today. Put out any fires and only call me if there's something you can't handle or if something can't wait."

"Yes Sir, I'll take care of everything. Is there anything that I can do for you?"

"No, I'm going to get my ducks in a row to prepare for divorce."

Wistfully, she said, "I'm sorry, Sir. This must be hard for you."

"Well, it's fucking sad is what it is. 5 years of marriage down the drain. I still don't know everything and I certainly don't know why yet, but I'll be talking with her on Sunday. Maybe I'll get some answers. but I'll probably just get bullshit."

"Sir, do you want me to get Vivian James looking into this?" Vivian was the company's private investigator on retainer.

"Great idea. See if Viv can get any background info. She may want to start with that personal assistant and her husband that caused Carly's divorce. Also, Bella will be staying at the Hyatt."

"On it, Sir. I'll be here if you need me."

"You always are, thank you."

*****

"Viv, it's Shauna. Mr. Morgan has an assignment for you."

"Hi Shauna, I figured I'd be hearing from you. What would he like."

"Background info on his wife and sister's relationship. See what you can find out about how long, how often, if there are any others, etc..."

"Okay, anything else?"

"I'd like you to put a tail on her. I want to make sure she's staying in line. She's staying at the Hyatt."

"Okay, no problem."

"Viv, obviously this is a top priority."

"Of course, I'll keep you posted with updates and you can disseminate to Mr. Morgan."

"Thank you."

*****

Saturday morning, Tate pulled into the office. He saw that his office light was on, but didn't see Shauna waiting for him. Then he realized it was Saturday and she wouldn't be there. He walked into the building and through the main foyer to the executive suite of offices.

As he opened the door to his outer office where Shauna sat, he heard noises from his closed office. He saw no indication that she was there so he hesitated briefly before going in.

Once he opened the door he saw a small child playing with some train cars.

"Hello, who might you be?"

"Hi, I'm Mickey. Momma told me to wait here."

"Oh yeah," he said as he sat on the floor with the boy.

"Where did your mommy go?"

"To get me some juice and crackers."

Tate chuckled and said, "That explains why I have apple juice in my fridge. What are you playing?"

"Trains. I have tracks at home, but look these lines can be tracks."

"They sure can, Mickey."

Shauna walked up a moment later and almost cried when she saw Tate rolling a train and Mickey making a choo choo sound.

"Good Morning, Sir. I'm sorry about this. I only bring him in on Saturday because I like to give my mom a break on the weekends. If it's a problem..."

He cut her off saying, "it's not a problem. I haven't played trains in years."

She smiled and gave the juice and cookies to Mickey. "Mickey let's get you out of Mr. Morgan's way. He's got work to do."

"Okay, Momma."

"No Shauna, he's fine. I'm just going to check email and out any fires from yesterday. What are you doing here, by the way?"

"Oh, I always come in for a couple hours on Saturday morning. It helps make Monday morning smoother."

"Oh. I was also meaning to ask you if you are always on your way to work at 5 am?"

"Yes, I am. I like to make sure that everything is ready for you when you come in. I don't want you to have to wait until you come in if you need me for something."

"And your mother watches Mickey?"

She nodded yes.

"Isn't that rough on her?"

"No Sir, she lives with us. She's an early riser too, so it's not a problem."

"You do know that I appreciate everything you do for me?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, of course."

"Well, I won't keep you then. Don't worry about my train buddy, here. We're okay."

"Thank you, Sir."

Tate was finally seeing the sausage being made. He didn't realize the amount of extra time Shauna put into her work. He resolved to pay closer attention and to not assume everything was always smooth. It took Shauna great effort and sacrifice to make it smooth for him.

"Shauna?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Send your mother a bouquet of flowers from me, please."

"She'll love that, Sir. I'll send her favorites."

"Thank you."

*****

After an hour of answering emails, Tate said, "Mickey, what's your favorite breakfast?"

"Pancakes."

"What kind? Chocolate chip?"

He smiled and nodded yes.

Tate walked over to Shauna and said, "Wrap it up, Shauna. We're going for pancakes."

"You don't have to do that?"

"Why not? I'm hungry and my little train buddy likes chocolate chip pancakes."

She smiled and said, "He only gets those for special treats."

"Okay, we'll call it a special treat morning then. Let's go to Apple Villa. They've got the best pancakes around."

"Okay, thank you."

She tried to temper her excitement. Not only was he great with her son, but he was taking them to breakfast. She never associated with him outside of work functions. Even when he hosted employees at his home for parties, she treated it like work.

She knew that he was having problems with Bella, and she didn't want to interfere. She felt that she had to stay within professional boundaries, and not show him how attracted to him she was, not how in love with him she was.

*****

They got a booth at the restaurant and he insisted on Mickey sitting with him so they could color on the placemat together.

"He's a messy eater, Sir. You may regret that," she said.

"What 5 year old isn't messy? We'll be fine; and Shauna, you can call me Tate. We're not at work."

"Yes, Sir."

He frowned and said, "That means no sir crap either."

He got an elbow bump from Mickey and said, "What was that for?"

"Bad word."

"Ah. I'll watch it."

Shauna started laughing at them and felt happier than she had in years.

*****

As they left the restaurant, Tate said, "Thank you for joining me for breakfast. I needed some company. I needed to get Carly and Bella off my mind for a while."

"Thank you. Hopefully everything works out for you."

"I doubt it. Divorce is a foregone conclusion. It's just a matter of time. I really can't stand cheaters."

Her heart sank with his comment. He didn't know her story, so he didn't know about the end of her marriage. Hopefully, he never asked. She would hate for him to feel differently about her.

*****

"Viv, what do you have? He's meeting with her today and would like as much info as possible," Shauna said early Sunday morning.

"I spoke to Carly's PA, who was on the sex tape. She was hesitant to give any info, but she didn't know much about Carly and Bella's relationship. She said that she knew Bella, but nothing personal."

"What else?"

"I really need more time to dig, but right now I can't put them together sexually in the past. It's really too early to make that call though."

"Alright. Thank you, please stay on it. What about the tail?"

"She hasn't left her room for the last couple of days. She had only one visitor and that was Carly."

"Interesting."

"She left after a half-hour so it's not likely there was anything going on there."

"Okay, thank you. Keep the tail on her."

Shauna called Tate to gave him the preliminary report.

"Shauna, you're not working on Sunday are you?"

"No Sir, I just wanted to fill you in on what Vivian has found."

"Okay, anything bad?"

"No Sir, she needs more time. She doesn't have anything to show a relationship prior to this week."

"Okay, I guess that's good. Have her stay on it."

"Already done, Sir."

"Thank you, Shauna."

*****

Bella's phone rang and her heart leaped when she saw that it was Tate.

"Hi, Tate."

"Bella, come to the house at noon. I'll give you 30 minutes to explain yourself and convince me that we should stay married."

She started crying and said, "Okay, Honey. I love you so much..."

"Save it, Bella. If you loved me that much we wouldn't be in this situation."

He hung up as she sobbed.

*****

At noon, Bella walked into her home, and she hoped it would continue to be her home. She had no idea what would come of their conversation.

Tate was in the kitchen waiting for her. He was drinking a Miller Lite when she sat at the table.

"It's your show, Bella."

"Tate, I really do love you. You can't ever doubt that. What we have is different than what happened with Carly."

"How long?"

"The first time was 5 years ago."

"Jesus Christ. How long after the wedding did it start?"

She paled at the question, but she knew she had to be honest, to have a chance.

"Actually, it started on our wedding day."

"Fuck!" He shouted.

She flinched at his reaction. Continuing she explained, "We were drinking Champaign all morning while we were getting ready. I was pretty well buzzed by the time we got to the church. I don't know how she arranged it, but we were alone for a bit before the ceremony. She out of nowhere kissed me. I was shocked, but then she lifted her dress and showed me her panty-less pussy. I still don't know why I did it, but I dropped to my knees and ate her out."

"In the fucking church? Right before our wedding? Jesus, you're a slut."

She started crying and continued, "I can't explain it. She drew me in and it felt like it was the only thing I wanted to do. I had been with girls before in college, so I wasn't unfamiliar with my bisexual side."

"I sure as hell was. Do I even know you?"

"Tate, I'm the same woman that you fell in love with. There's just a small part of me that you didn't know about."

"A small part? Fucking my sister on our wedding day is pretty fucking big to me. Have you carried it on all of these years?"

"Yes, but only a couple of times a year."

"Have there been any others?"

That was Bella's final moment of truth. Did she dare tell him about Alan or not? She decided that he didn't know about Alan, so she lied.

"There's been no one else, I promise. It was only Carly and it was only because she scratched a particular itch."

"Ah! Now it makes sense why you never let me eat your pussy. You could pretend your relationship with Carly was necessary. You are deluded. So, why should we stay married?"

"Tate, I love you, until you found out about this we were happy. We were going to have kids."

"Just another thing you've taken from me."

"No! We still can. We can get into counseling. We can be together forever."

She was spent. She had nothing left to say. Tate listened to all of her textbook, cheater's handbook excuses and couldn't take any more.