Every Time I Look at You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tate had been holding her hand while she told her story and finally spoke. "I see, so you felt that because I couldn't forgive my wife for cheating, I won't want to pursue a relationship with you?"

Right then they heard a voice say, "Mommy? Mr. Tate? I can't sleep."

She got up and picked up Mickey. "Tate?"

"Take care of your son. I'll head out. Good Night, Mickey. Good Night, Shauna," he said as he left.

She took Mickey to bed hugged and kissed him and cried herself to sleep.

*****

Tate struggled with what she told him and barely slept a wink. When he crawled out of bed at 7 am, he was upset, but not angry. He couldn't reconcile his hatred of cheaters with his love for her. He was convinced that he did love her.

He remembered that it was Saturday and he thought about the fact that he was missing breakfast with Shauna and Mickey. He loved the boy too and it hurt him to think that the child would be upset if he didn't get pancakes and ride in the "Jagular." Tate had even bought a booster seat for his car.

He was never one to hide from a problem so he dressed and left for the office. He would work through his feelings and make an effort. He felt that she was worth it.

As he walked into the office, she wasn't at her desk. He opened his office door and saw a puddle of apple juice.

"What happened here?" He said to Mickey.

"Dropped it."

"Tastes better if it goes in your mouth, buddy."

"Mom went to get paper towels. She says you are gonna be mad, but you look happy."

"I'm always happy to see you, stinky."

"I'm not stinky."

"Well, I'm not mad. Are we getting pancakes today?"

"Mom said we can't go anymore."

"Oh, she's wrong about that. I need my pancakes."

"Me too. Extra whipped cream."

"Tate!"

He looked up and smiled, "Mickey says we can't go for breakfast anymore. How am I going to have pancakes, Shauna?"

"I... uh... when you left last night, I thought you wouldn't want to see me anymore."

He stood up and said, "Mickey, we'll be right back."

He took her hand and pulled her out into her outer office. "Look, I was in shock last night. Am I afraid that you're like my wife? No. Am I afraid you're some kind of junkie slut? No. Am I worried that if you're once a cheater, you're always a cheater? I don't know."

"Tate, I'd never hurt you."

"I know you wouldn't, on purpose. I'm sure Dale would've said the same thing until that night."

She started crying and he pulled her into a hug.

"Look, I have trust issues, but I love you and I'm willing to work through them with you."

She backed away, "Wait! Do you really love me?"

Smiling he said, "Yeah, I do."

"I love you too," she said as she cried into his shoulder.

"Can we have pancakes now?" Came a voice from behind them.

"As soon as mommy's ready, kiddo."

He kissed her hand and said, "I'll clean up the apple juice. Finish up running the company without me so we can go."

*****

With a mouthful of pancakes, Mickey said, "Mr. Tate, can you catch?"

"Sure can, can you catch?"

"Yeah, but when I play catch with mommy, she drops it all the time,"

Tate laughed at the thought of her dropping the ball every time.

"Well, mommy might not know how to. Maybe we can teach her."

"Why don't you play catch with me? Then mommy don't have to learn."

She had a tear falling down her cheek. Tate looked at her and smiled his panty wetting smile.

"I'll play with you, but I have to get a mitt."

"You don't catch footballs with a mitt," Mickey said laughing.

"Nope. I can catch a football without a mitt."

"I can throw far. Mommy says I can be a football player when I grow up."

"Sure can, bud. What's your favorite team?"

"The Bears."

"Really? Your mom didn't tell me that. Would you like to go to a game with me? I have season tickets."

"Yeah, can we watch them play the Packers?"

"Only if mom says okay."

They both looked at a smiling Shauna, who still had wet eyes. She said, "Mr. Tate can take you anywhere he wants, Mickey."

Tate reached over and grabbed a piece of her bacon and broke it in half. He handed half to Mickey and said, "Mickey, can we play catch this afternoon? I want to see your train tracks too."

The boy nodded happily as he ate the bacon. Shauna didn't react. She was in a state of bliss, watching Tate treat Mickey like a son. She prayed a silent prayer that Tate wouldn't break their hearts.

*****

Shauna and Tate went to dinner that evening and instead of going back to her house, Tate took her to his.

Sitting on the couch drinking Rum and Cokes, Tate said, "Shauna, we are in a tricky spot and have to really be careful. Mickey and I are bonding and if anything happens between us, he could get hurt."

"I know. We started this backward. We became a quasi-family before we became a couple."

"Look, we've known each other in a working relationship for a few years. I've seen you almost every day in that time, so I'm fairly comfortable with you as a person. We've been dating each other for a couple of months now if you count our Saturday breakfasts. When I said I love you, I meant it. Will we end up married? I don't know. I'll tell you this though, I'm a one-woman guy and you're the one that I want."

"Tate, can you forget my past. I promise I'm not that girl anymore."

"No, I can't forget it. I don't have to worry about it though. If I let that weigh on my mind, we'll never have peace. I'm willing to try and I'm willing to trust you. You've never let me down before and I expect that you never will."

"Tate, Kiss me before I attack you."

"With pleasure, love."

Tate pulled her in and began to kiss her as if it would be his last. She parted her lips, inviting his tongue into her mouth and massaged it with her own.

His left hand held her waist as his right was wrapped in an embrace that he never wanted to let go. Easing his hand up to her soft breast, he gently caressed her and rubbed his thumb over her hardening nipple.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" He asked.

"Mmm," was all she could reply as she stood and let him guide her to his bed.

As they undressed each other she begged, "Be gentle. It's been years since I've been with anyone.

"I promise," he said as he lowered her to the bed. "I need to taste you."

"Oh, Tate," she moaned as he licked her lower lips and sucked on her clit. It only took moments for her to cry out, "Yes baby. Lick me there. You feel so good I'm gonna..."

She pulled his face into her dripping pussy. Her head was spinning with feelings of love, lust and pleasure. Tate felt overjoyed being able to please her with his tongue.

She writhed and bucked screaming out, "Oh yeah, baby. I'm cumming...ooh...yes, yes. Like that. Yes!" His face was wet with her orgasmic bliss as he kissed her mound.

She was neatly trimmed and shaved into a V shape. "I love your pussy. I love your taste, your smell, your hair. I loved going down on you."

She pulled his head up for a kiss. They made out for several minutes until his desire overrode his senses and he had to be inside her.

He slid off his boxers and his hard shaft sprang towards her. She took it in her hand and stroked it. "I knew you'd be well hung," she purred. Feeling every throbbing vein, she lowered her mouth and took him in. He moaned at the intense feeling of her warm, wet mouth on his manhood.

She licked his precum and savored its taste, and he moaned in appreciation. She bobbed back and forth as he knelt beside her.

"If you don't stop I'm going to cum."

"Mmm, as much as I want to taste you, I want your first load inside me."

She gently pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his hips. She slid her tight, wet tunnel down his shaft and leaned forward to kiss him. "You feel amazing. It like shocks going through my body."

He lifted and sucked a breast, then bit softly on her distended nipple. "I love your breasts. They're as perfect as the rest of you."

"Oh, oh yeah. You can be rougher, I like them pinched."

He obliged and pinched the nipple he wasn't sucking, taking time to go back and forth between both.

She picked up speed as she rocked on his cock. "So good. So fucking good. I'm gonna, oh my God, I'm cumming again."

"Oh shit," he said. I'm so close. You feel so good."

"She climbed off and presented her ass to him. "From behind, baby. Give me all you have."

He squeezed her perfect ass as he rammed her as hard as he could. The bed shook, the headboard banged into the wall and it knocked a painting off as she cried out in pleasure.

He wet his thumb with her juices and he pressed it into her rosebud. "YES!" She screamed out. "Fuck yeah, I'm cumming."

With one last hard thrust into her, he shot his hot load deep into her body, "I'm coming. Ugh, Fuck. So good baby."

His thrusts slowed as he softened. Her body shook as she came down from another but smaller orgasm.

He fell forward and kissed her neck that was drenched with sweat.

"I could really get used to this," she said.

"Me too, baby. You're amazing. That was honestly the best I've ever had. I love you."

"I love you too."

They spooned in each other's arms and he whispered, "May I eat you again?"

"Oh honey, you never have to ask permission. My kitty is all yours now, but why don't we shower first?"

"Sounds good."

They soaped each other up and paid extra attention to the fun parts.

"You know, Bella never let me eat her pussy. She told me that she didn't like it. Of course, she had no problem with my sister doing it."

"She's fucking nuts. You have a very talented tongue."

He smiled and dropped to his knees, turned her ass to his face, and leaned into it. He licked her pink starfish, so she leaned forward and put her hands on the shower walls to open herself to him. He lowered his tongue and licked her clit until she came. Her body tensed from the sensation and she shook through another orgasm.

He rose up and kissed her. She hugged him tightly and said, "Mmm, fucking nuts."

*****

He pulled into her driveway and she said, "Tate, would you sleep with me tonight?"

"I thought we that did already?"

She slapped his shoulder playfully and said, "No jerk, I meant real sleep. I haven't slept with anyone that was taller than 3 feet in so long. I miss the feel of a man in my arms, making me feel protected."

"I'd like that. What will your mother say?"

"Who cares? It's my house, but knowing her, she'll high five me in the morning?"

*****

A year passed and saw them grow together. They had a simple wedding with family and friends and Tate adopted Mickey. Shauna is pregnant with twins and they are more in love than ever.

Every time he pulls into the parking lot at work, he sees Jan watching from the window for him. Shauna trained her well to replace her, but Tate never felt the same about Jan as he did seeing Shauna in that window.

Bella kept trying to reconcile with Tate but finally stopped when the wedding was announced. She eventually married again and had a son.

Tate had found out about her threesomes with Carly and Alan from his investigator but kept it quiet to save his mother from having to hear any more about Carly's sordid life.

Carly, against Tate's and her lawyer's advice, agreed to pay a hefty settlement to Bill Frain. He was the husband of one of Carly's pets, the one on the sex tape. He ended up breaking the story that forced President Alan Brown to resign in shame from the scandal.

Once the noise died down, Alan and Carly got back together. Tate was surprised by that, but Carly had always said that they were really in love and all of the open marriage shenanigans were okay with each other. Tate still had very little contact with them. He never cared to ask if they were still swingers.