Every Time I See Snow Flurries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dressed and went down for dinner. Missy and I played grab ass all the way down. She wasn't wearing her panties, which were still soaked from her ride on my rod. We had to stand outside the entrance for about ten minutes as it was busy with refugees from the storm. Missy made a point of standing in front of me, letting me stare at her lovely neck. I realized that we had just gotten extremely intimate and I had yet to kiss her above the waist. I leaned over and tenderly kissed the nape of her neck, brushing the hair aside with my hand. Pecking softly, I worked my way around to the side of her neck and on up to her ear. Missy stepped back slightly and brought her back into contact with my front, allowing me to nibble away. She began to rub her ass against my crotch. "Stop that," she whispered, "you're going to make me horny again."

"Hey it takes two to tango and I think that you're giving me some good feelings. I hope you get horny and will be ready for a night cap after dinner."

"Hon, I was already ready for a night cap, but if you keep this up you won't get dinner. And I'm hungry."

"If you insist," I said and gave her one last peck on the shoulder. About this time we were seated. We sat next to each other at a 4 top, holding hands and enjoying a nice dinner with wine. We were just finishing our entrees and bottle of wine when I noticed that Missy's cheeks appeared flush. "Are you enjoying the wine?" I asked.

"For some reason I'm starting to feel a little buzz" she said, "it must be no food since lunch and now its 9."

"Hang in there for a few more minutes. I'll get you to bed."

"You already got me to bed, it's what's going to happen there that also makes me blush."

By now I was running my hand along Missy's arm, gently massaging the soft skin. A few light colored hairs lay along it but mostly it was a lightly tanned limb that was fit and delectable to touch. "Stop that," she said.

"Stop what?"

She was looking me in the eye. "Stop touching me," Missy said softly, "I'm so horny right now I'm dripping. I don't know if it's the wine, or your touch, or that great orgasm earlier but I'm seriously hot. I need to get out of here quick before I start to drip onto my dress." Her light blue eyes were half crazed, a classic "I need a fuck now" look.

"Check please," was all I said. We paid quickly and left.

Missy held on to my arm as walked back toward the elevators, leaning her head on my shoulder. Stepping into the elevator I pulled her over and kissed her full on the lips. This was our first mouth-to-mouth kiss, the most intimate of all sexual activity. Missy responded by opening her mouth and pulling her body into mine. My cock was already hard from anticipation; Missy rubbed it with her hips.

Locked in our embrace we did not notice the elevator had stopped and that someone was waiting to get on. He firmly but sternly told us to get a room. Missy and I laughed and stepped off the elevator, both knowing that we had a room.

We went directly to the bedroom, Missy leading me by the hand. I had not been in there earlier. It was nothing special but did have a king size bed that had been turned down.

Releasing my hand, Missy went straight for my belt. Feeling the hardness behind it, she smiled as she unbuckled the clasp. I was busy unbuttoning my shirt while she undid the button and zipper. My pants fell to the floor at about the same time I threw my shirt onto a chair. Standing there with tented briefs, I was ready for action.

Missy pulled my underwear over the top of my member and threw it to the floor. I reached behind Missy's neck and released the clasp at the top of her dress. Missy turned around so that I could access the zipper. Tugging it down in a steady motion, her back was revealed to me halfway down to her waist. Missy shrugged her shoulders and pulled it off.

Missy's back was as delectable as the rest of her skin. She dropped the dress to the floor and stepped out of it. I hadn't realized she had left her bra in the room earlier. And because she had left her panties upstairs she was now fully nude in front of me.

"Wow," I said. "Please turn around and let me see all of you."

Missy complied. She was about three feet from me. Standing there she was absolutely adorable with her cute little nose and a few freckles. Lower it was even better. In her late 30s she had no sag to some smallish 34b breasts. The areola were almost the color of her flesh, and a firm point topped each. Her hips were slender despite two children, and her stomach did not betray giving birth but was flat and smooth. A patch of light brown hair stood above her cleft, trimmed fairly short but not removed. Missy's legs were well proportioned for her 5' 4" frame, and all in all made an absolutely stunning woman now standing in front of me.

She stood there for only a few moments before lying back on the bed. Missy's nipples looked like they were made of diamonds. "Come here," she commanded, "I've been wanting that gorgeous cock for hours."

I crawled on top of her, and we began to kiss passionately. As we were both already naked, my cock was rubbing up and down on the inside of Missy's thighs. Holding myself above her, Missy's maiden hair tickled the tip as it moved over and around her mound. I tipped my head downward and began to nibble on her left nipple, its soft pink color barely set off from her breast. My right hand started to play with Missy's other nipple, which was hard as a rock. Missy was arching her back, trying to trap my member between her legs. "Enough of that, put the big dick in me!"

Releasing her nipple I said while shifting to her right nipple, "say please."

"Fuck please, just put your dammed big dick in me!"

Raising my head, I shifted my body to bring my cock up against her pussy. Missy reached down and spread her lips to ease entrance to her slit. Following her hand, I was able to move to the key point of contact and place the head with both sides of it in contact with Missy's most charming point. Knowing she was already soaked, I pressed in with one stroke.

Missy's pussy took it grudgingly, yielding to the hardness. Missy's body stiffened. She raised her butt off the bed to press my dick deeper. It was already buried so there wasn't much deeper it could go. We were now joined but not moving. Her eyes were scrunched closed. She pressed her body against me, keeping her clit glued to my body.

Missy's body then began to shudder in an orgasm, falling back to the bed. This gave me the room to start pumping in and out, taking her to height after height of pleasure. Her pussy gushed forth with fluids, soaking my dick and running down onto my balls. Missy did all of this without saying a word, eyes closed, enjoying the extended orgasm. While I continued to bang away, Missy finally opened her eyes.

Again without saying a word, she circled my body with her legs, crossing them behind her back. "Its been a while, I needed that. Don't stop" she said. We began to fuck slowly, looking in each others eyes. I had cum a few hour earlier so I knew it would take a bit to get me back over the top.

"You feel great," I said, "soft, wet, warm."

Missy smiled, "thanks, but like I said don't stop."

We kissed softly as I thrust inside her. The bedroom was warm from the heater that we had turned up earlier, and it was now getting steamy. Missy had a soft glow to her shoulders as her body began to glisten. I was very hot myself burning energy each time I pressed down to run my cock inside her. We fucked like that for a good six or seven minutes, enjoyed adult pleasures in the privacy of our hotel room sharing an intimate encounter after long casual existence.

Missy's legs suddenly pulled me against her, stopping the in and out movement. Missy replaced that sensation with rhythmic contractions of her pussy muscles. This was such an incredible sensation, rubbing my cock as if it was her hand or mouth. It took only a few seconds before I began to cum, shooting for the second time that night.

"That's it baby," she said, "give me your load."

She stared at me with her pale blue eyes the entire time its pussy was doing its job. After she milked me dry, Missy released her legs and relaxed her body. Pulling out with my rapidly softening dick, I lay next to her and pulled her close.

We spooned the entire night and had another bout of incredible sex in the morning. Getting up, we saw that the weather had changed overnight and it had started to rain. Knowing that the adventure would end soon, I pulled Missy away from the window and into the shower.

When we got under the warm spray, I was able to enjoy the favors I had dreamed about the night before, pulling her nipples to send darts of pleasure into her spine and then taking her from behind against the shower wall.

After we cleaned up and dried off, Missy and I went downstairs to check out and get a cab back to the park and ride. Our cars were covered with four or five inches of wet snow, which I helped her clear off. She kissed me softly and whispered, "thanks, see you soon."

Sadly, I saw her on the bus only a few times before I moved back to the city. She always smiled and I offered a bunk if it snowed again. Missy took me up on that offer once during a rainstorm, but that is another story. Still, it was an incredible night that I think of every time I see snow flurries in the Seattle air.

12