Every Woman’s Fantasy

Story Info
I take advantage of my mom’s and my aunts’ fantasies.
9.7k words
4.58
116.8k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,093 Followers

I looked in surprise at the email on mom's laptop. I hadn't intended to pry, but some of the words had caught my attention, in particular "Every Woman's Fantasy."

The email was from mom's younger sister. Mom, who was thirty-nine, had two sisters. The older one, Mary, was forty-one and the younger one, Susan, was thirty-seven.

Mom had always been closer to Susan. She and Susan were both blonde bombshells with big tits and big round asses. I jacked off every night fucking one or other of them in my mind. They were also blessed with lovely personalities, often rubbing my hair affectionately or giving me a playful punch. I was now nineteen, but they each had a photo of me in their bedroom holding a cup I'd won at athletics when I was sixteen. Next to the photo they each had a bottle of baby oil. They said it was because they both had dry skin, but I think it was to remind them of how they used to rub baby oil on my skin when I was injured.

Mary, the older sister, on the other hand, seemed to treat me with contempt. She was a brunette and was not as pretty as mom or Aunt Susan. She was taller and her long legs were her best feature. On the few occasions when I was not jacking off picturing the big breasts and big round asses of mom or Aunt Susan, I was imagining Aunt Mary's legs over my shoulders as I was thrusting into her.

The email was very interesting. Dad and my two uncles were drinking buddies. We all lived within half a mile of each other and the three of them seemed to spend all their time in horny discussions. They all had the same fantasy of seeing their wife having sex with another man.

One day, after a few too many drinks being consumed at a family get-together, I overheard my mom and dad and aunts and uncles talking. Surprisingly Aunt Mary suggested that she could enjoy sex with another man and mom and Aunt Susan seemed to suggest that it was not impossible for them. I was flabbergasted. I had never realized the liberality of the women.

Now, in the email I was staring at, there were details of what they were now planning. It appeared that Aunt Mary was taking things forward and that her husband, Uncle Martin, had signed up with an agency called 'Every Woman's Fantasy'. In her email to mom, Aunt Susan was saying that she couldn't believe that Aunt Mary was really going to do it.

Just then I heard mom approaching, so I quickly walked away from the screen.

I went back to my room to look up the service that 'Every Woman's Fantasy' provided. I had a number of computer screens in my room. As a 19-years-old, I had just started a course on Media and Drama. My media studies were not going so well and I didn't seem to be exceptional at the drama either. I had done a voice-over for a cartoon in which I played a gangster, which had won some plaudits. Mom had been supportive telling me how wonderful I was, but dad was not interested. I was told by the director that my voice was a younger version of a mixture of Joe Pesci and Gene Hackman. However, what I was good at was the sports. I was in the Football and Basketball teams. I was tall and pretty muscular.

As I googled 'Every Woman's Fantasy', what came up was an advert by the company.

'Wanted

Young athletic men looking to earn money in the evenings. An acting ability would be an advantage.'

I wondered what the work would entail. I could do with some extra money and I seemed to tick the boxes. I telephoned the number in the advert and, when I told them of my sporting activities, was invited for interview the next day.

The office was one of a number of businesses in the building. After finally making my way through security, I went up to a reception desk where I was told by the male clerk to go through some doors to a changing room where I should strip down to my boxers. Someone would then be taking me from that room into an adjoining interview room.

As I went to walk through the door, a young man about the same age as me and of a similar build came out passing me and looking very depressed. I gathered that he had failed the interview although he didn't seem hardly different to myself.

After changing, I only had to wait a minute before an attractive woman, about thirty, wearing a nurse's uniform, opened the door and invited me into the interview room. In the room, as well as the nurse, there was an older man in a suit. The man indicated a chair for me to sit in and I sat down feeling confused.

And I must have looked confused, because as I sat there the man looked at me and said, "Are you alright Paul?"

"Why have I had to undress?" I asked, puzzled.

The man looked exasperated as he said, "As it appears, Paul, that you haven't read any of the pre-interview introductory papers we sent you, I will explain everything."

"My name is George and I am the Chief Executive. Our company provides an exciting service to ladies who want to try out a sexual fantasy. Well, I say a service to ladies but, in reality, it is a service for the husbands who want to watch their wives having sex with another man. We only provide one type of sexual fantasy, which is the masked intruder."

"The benefit of this type of fantasy is that it keeps costs low as it's easy and cheap to set up, as the stage for the action is the wife's own bedroom. The intruder just wears a mask, provided by us, and a black shirt and black pants, provided by you."

He hurriedly added, "Your shirt and pants are tax deductibles."

He then continued, "All you are required to do is to go into the house through a door which will be unlocked. Go up the stairs and into the bedroom where the woman will be expecting you, act the part of a young hoodlum so that she can scream as if she means it, then fuck her."

I felt uncomfortable when he used the 'F' word in front of the nurse. I was also quite shocked at what I would be required to do.

I murmured nervously "What if the woman is not that attractive? What if I can't, you know?"

George suddenly said, "You're not gay, are you?"

He could see that I was immediately affronted at this illiberal

question and added hurriedly, "There's no problem if you are. It's just that I have another company I use to offer a service to the gay community."

I relaxed, "No, I'm not gay."

"You don't have to worry about not getting a boner kid. These husbands are all financially successful men, who married the best-looking women around. If they weren't that well-off, they wouldn't be able to afford my prices."

He hurriedly added, "Of course, with my payment to you of $500, you get the bulk of the money Paul, the rest of the fee barely covers my costs."

I didn't believe his assurance of his meagre profit-margin, I suspected George's fee would be in the thousands.

He continued to explain how things worked.

"We always look to give you clients that are near your zip code. That keeps your travelling costs down. There's no danger of you being recognized afterwards as you'll be wearing a mask on the job."

"The mask also has other advantages. It keeps things fairly impersonal for the husband, so he doesn't know what the guy having sex with his wife really looks like. For the wife, it gives an element of mystery and menace that makes her experience even more exciting."

"The husband will not be in the house. We insist that he stays away for the night. We don't want to risk him suddenly deciding that he wants to join in a ménage a trois or even attacking our man."

"Ok, that's my introduction covered. I want you now to read the card that's on the table on your left. The words are what an intruder could use in the situation I've described. I want to see if you will be able to act the part."

The words on the card were along the lines of 'you'd better do what I want or it'll be the worse for you'.

I gave my best impression of Joe Pesci/Gene Hackman and George seemed quite pleased.

"Great," he said, "now we'll just get Nurse Ivy to do the physical examination."

I realized that Ivy had stood up and was now walking over to me with a tape measure. She indicated I should stand up, which I did.

As she measured my chest and waist, she called out the results which George wrote down. She had me raise my arms in the air, then slid her hands over my chest. She called out to George "pits and chest OK."

She then told me to step out of my boxers.

I would normally have felt embarrassed by this, but she seemed so matter-of-fact that I was alright with it, that is until she grasped my balls.

I gasped as she seemed to weigh them in her hands, but I then really pulled in my breath as she grasped my cock. Embarrassment flowed through me as my cock swelled rapidly into a hard, erect boner.

Nurse Ivy smiled as she turned her head to George and said, "top of the scale."

George beamed. "Excellent kid, you're hired. You don't need to shave your armpits nor your chest, just your pubic hair."

I had the impression that penis size was important to George and wondered if that was the reason that the previous interviewee was rejected.

I quickly pulled up my boxers.

George was summing up, "We'll be in touch with you kid. Coincidentally, I think we've recently had an approach from a couple near your zip code, so expect something quite quickly."

As he indicated I should return to the changing room he said, "Vernon will be giving you a few tips before you go."

As I opened the changing room door, I saw a young man whom I presumed to be Vernon sitting on a spare bench in the room looking at his phone.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Congratulations, I see you've been successful."

I smiled back, feeling good that I'd passed the interview. Vernon was not a good-looking young man, but I could see that he did have an athletic physique.

Vernon, who'd obviously given advice before, started immediately

"There are a few important things you need to know. Firstly, remember that you are putting on a show. In the information you receive prior to each outing, you will get a picture of the bedroom and there will be arrows noting where the cameras are placed. You need to remember these. No husband just wants to see your ass going up and down, so keep positioning yourself and the wife so that he gets the full benefit."

"Secondly, there is a safe word which is 'Cranberry'. If the wife says 'Cranberry' at any point, you have to stop and leave immediately."

"You'll discover the best way to do things as you go along. I've found for instance that, if you are in a hurry, the best way to have your blowjob is to have her lying flat on her back with you kneeling on her arms and feeding your cock into her mouth. That way you can lean back and finger her pussy so that's she's ready for fucking."

"Are you often in a hurry?" I asked curiously.

Vernon smiled, "No, not very often. Most of the women are really attractive, way above my league, and mostly I take my time."

I could see the benefit of the mask for an ordinary looking guy like Vernon. The women were probably fantasizing that they were being fucked by a Zac Efron lookalike.

Vernon continued, "The other big plus for us guys is that, because we get the jobs based on our zip codes, we often know the women concerned. I've fucked two of my friends' moms. I even fucked one of my twelfth-grade teachers. I really hammered into her, including in the ass."

I shook hands with Vernon as he rose to leave me. He had made me feel quite excited about the work I was required to do, which sounded very pleasurable as well as being well paid. He handed me a leather bag as he went. Glancing inside it, I could see a black mask, a packet of pills and some other bits and pieces. The pills I presumed would be Viagra, although I didn't believe I would require that enhancement.

When I got home, I went to make my way upstairs but hesitated as I heard mom and Aunt Susan speaking in the lounge.

Aunt Susan was explaining to mom about the phone call she'd just had with Aunt Mary. "I don't believe it. They're really going ahead with it. Mary says that Martin has dealt with all the details. Somebody is going round next Friday to set the cameras up, then the whole thing happens on Saturday evening. Mary has been telling me that Martin has decided what she will wear. Apparently, Martin will have to stay away at a hotel on Saturday night, although he'll be able to watch the whole thing of course on his television through a remote link."

I couldn't see that what was being talked about could be anything other than the service provided by the agency I had just been attending. Certainly, there was a logic to it. Aunt Mary had always been the most flirtatious of the three sisters, although not with me. Uncle Martin was also the most lecherous of my uncles. I often overheard him in conversations with my father, boasting that he probably had the biggest cock in the state.

When mom saw me, she immediately stopped her conversation with Aunt Susan. The two of them walked over to me and Aunt Susan ruffled my hair saying, "Paul I can't believe how handsome you are."

Mom seemed to be beaming in agreement with Aunt Susan, as I replied, "Inherited genes from my mom and aunt."

They both giggled like schoolgirls at that calculated compliment, before I blew them a kiss and went up to my room.

That evening I received an email informing me that a job had been arranged for me for the following Saturday and that detailed instructions would be sent to me on the Friday. In fact, it was not until late on the Friday evening that the email came through with the details of my first job.

As expected, the address was that of Aunt Mary. There were computer drawings of the layout of the house, with the unlocked side door marked where I would gain entrance. It had a detailed map of the bedroom and marks where the cameras were located around the room, most aiming towards the bed.

There was a reminder in bold that if the woman said 'Cranberry', I was to stop and leave immediately.

There was then a folder of notes that looked like health and safety instructions, which I never bothered to read.

It was just getting dark when, on the Saturday evening, I walked to Aunt Mary's house. I was dressed in a black T-shirt and black pants that were elasticated, so that I could just push them off. It was a combination of clothing which was not unusual for me. I liked to wear it because the color emphasized my slim figure and the tight T-shirt molded round my muscles. Anybody seeing me would have thought nothing about it. I hadn't put on any underpants or socks. I thought it would make it easier to strip. The mask was in my pocket. I had tried it on at home and found that it fitted well. It was more a tight hood with holes in rather than a mask, However, it felt comfortable and the holes for my eyes and my mouth were in the right positions.

As I opened the side door, I carefully pulled the mask over my head then climbed the stairs to the bedroom. As I walked into the bedroom Aunt Mary froze as she stared at me.

The silence seemed deafening as we looked intently at each other. Even though she was expecting her intruder, my outfit must have looked pretty scary. Aunt Mary, on the other hand, was looking much as usual, except she was standing in stilettos. She was wearing an orange blouse and black skirt. The blouse I recognized as one of a pair that she and Aunt Susan had bought together. Neither husband liked the blouses and I was surprised that Uncle Martin had picked it out for Aunt Mary to wear tonight.

I thought by the look on her face that Aunt Mary had recognized me, but my fears disappeared as she said in a gasp, "Who the hell are you?"

I decided that my best course of action was to use some of the words suggested at my interview.

I growled in my best Pesci/Hackman voice, "Don't move. You'd better let me do what I want with you or it'll be the worse for you."

Taking a deep breath, I walked confidently up to her and went to undo the top button of her blouse. She instinctively jumped back.

"You'd better keep still," I growled, returning my hands to her top button.

She kept still then, waiting patiently as I proceeded to fumble the untying of all the buttons. I then told her to turn around, which she slowly obeyed. The hook at the top of the skirt was easier to undo and, when I pulled the zip down, the skirt fell to the floor. I then eased the blouse back off her shoulders.

Uncle Martin had done well planning her underwear. She was facing away from me as I gazed at her matching bra, panties and garter belt, with light brown stockings encasing her long lovely legs. I could feel my boner hardening as I unclipped her bra at the back and slid my hands around her to squeeze her tits. It was at this point she started to cause trouble.

She suddenly pulled away from me, turned and faced me and started screaming, "NO! NO! How dare you. Get out of here now!"

I looked at her apologetically and started backing away to the door.

As she saw me beginning to make my retreat, she hissed "What are you doing? I never said 'Cranberry'."

Realizing that I had made a terrible mistake, I tried to retrieve the situation somewhat by grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back forcefully onto the bed. She looked slightly startled by my physical action, but I felt that the exciting menace of the situation had been dissipated by my stupid error.

I was feeling a failure as I quickly pulled my T-shirt over my head. However, I could see a flicker of interest in Aunt Mary's eyes as she saw my muscular physique.

Kicking off my shoes, I pulled my pants off. My erection jumped into view causing Aunt Mary to gasp. She was staring at it as I started climbing on the bed and kneeling on her shoulders, as suggested to me by Vernon. Her eyes were wide in wonder as she stared hypnotically as my cock swayed in front of her.

Realizing that Uncle Martin's cock was very probably quite a bit smaller than mine, I made sure that the camera was able to catch the full girth and length of my phallus.

I put my hand on the back of Aunt Mary's head to pull it up so that I could push my cock into her mouth. I thought I would have to continue holding it, but there was no need. Aunt Mary was licking and sucking my mushroom head with enthusiasm.

I'd had a couple of blowjobs from girls my own age. They had approached the task with a daintiness that was exciting in its own way, but had nothing on the exquisite feeling in my helmet from Aunt Mary's guzzling.

To show my gratitude, I slid a hand behind me down into Aunt Mary's panties. She was wet from her excitement in sucking my cock.

My fingertips began gently massaging her clitoris, keeping my fingers moving in time with her sucking, so as to encourage her to associate the two. I was careful to keep her from getting near an orgasm, as I didn't want her distracted from sucking me to a climax.

Eventually her sucking my helmet took me over the edge and I began shooting cum into her mouth. She was sucking and swallowing avidly as my balls emptied their first load, but now I was about to give her a second helping.

I slid down her body and pulled her panties down. Positioning myself at her entrance I pushed inside her firmly. Aunt Mary shrieked and climaxed immediately.

I think it must have been the size of my cock which had caused her to cum so quickly. She felt very tight and I could tell that Uncle Martin's cucumber must be a lot smaller than my hard salami.

Her orgasm really got her juices flowing and I found that, now she was fully lubricated, I was able to thrust inside her deeper and deeper until I was in to the hilt.

She was sobbing in pleasure now and I felt completely in charge as I moved her legs over my shoulders, into the position I'd always fantasized about fucking her, and really banged into her. I squeezed her tits, which were a nice shape if not on the large size, and then grasped her thighs, entwining my hands with her garter straps.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,093 Followers