Every Woman’s Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love my big cock, don't you!" I chuckled in my gangster accent.

"OH God YES!" screamed Aunt Mary.

My next orgasm was even better than my first and Aunt Mary's climax seemed to reach a new level.

As I dressed quickly, Aunt Mary was just lying back on the bed smiling dreamily at the ceiling. I made my way swiftly out of the side door and back to my own house, with my mask in my pocket.

The next day I got an email from George telling me to report to the office first thing Monday morning. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself all day Sunday and walked confidently into the office on the Monday. However, I didn't receive the congratulations I expected.

"Don't you ever read your fucking notes Paul?" George yelled at me.

I looked puzzled at him as he continued, "The husband has made three complaints," he said in an annoyed but more measured voice.

"The first is that he had clearly ticked the box for 'clothes ripping'."

I could see now why Uncle Martin had got Aunt Mary to wear the orange blouse he didn't like.

I felt I was looking guilty as George continued.

"Secondly, he had also clearly ticked the box for bondage."

This I felt was unfair. "How could I have tied her up?" I said feeling a bit more confident.

George seemed to grit his teeth as he spoke, "Using the velvet cords provided in your bag. They are the standard regulation intruder's cords for tying the client's wrists to the headrail."

I suddenly wished that I'd looked more closely in the bag.

George seemed to relax a bit. "He demanded a refund, but as his wife had already returned the Satisfaction Survey giving you ten out of ten, I was able to refuse him."

"What was the third complaint?" I asked interestedly.

Now George laughed, "He said that your cock was clearly artificial. It was too big to be real."

He continued smiling, "I just told him that it was certainly real, which is true, and that it was a typical size for all my male employees, which isn't true. I don't care if I have given him a complex over the size of his own manhood. The guy is clearly a jerk."

Now it was my turn to smile, although my face went more solemn as George continued, "But overall kid you do need to be more aggressive. You are supposed to be a rough intruder. You even appeared to step back at one point on Saturday, although you seemed to recover the situation."

Apparently, Aunt Mary's hissed rebuke to me was not audible on the video, for which I was relieved.

"Make sure you do better next time."

George looked at a computer screen, "It looks like there is another booking coming near where you live, but the wife hasn't signed her agreement yet. If it goes ahead, just toughen yourself up, oh and read the fucking notes."

With that I was dismissed.

I guessed that the potential client was Aunt Susan, but I never saw her until she was seated with mom having coffee on our couch two days later. I stood outside the door and listened carefully.

Aunt Susan was talking, "I think I've decided to sign up for it. Mary says that the young man concerned had a great body, with a muscular chest. She said that Martin wasn't fully happy, but she didn't know why, because he admitted that he'd cum a number of times watching her with the intruder."

Aunt Susan lowered her voice at this point and I had to concentrate to listen.

"I've decided not to go all the way. I gather that things usually start with oral sex, which I'll go along with. But when it's time for penetration, I'll put a stop to it by saying the safety word which is erm!"

At this point she seemed to be struggling to remember, but then said with relief, "I know it's 'Cranberry'."

Mom then asked Aunt Susan if she was sure she wanted to go through with it. Aunt Susan replied that her husband, Uncle Stan, had already paid a large deposit. Apparently, he had agreed all the details with my agency and all Aunt Susan had to do was put her signature on the agreement.

I hurried off and went to my room to think about it. This was going to be my fantasy come true. The only person I jacked off to more than visions of Aunt Susan was mom.

On Friday I received the expected email. This time I read all the notes carefully. There was a section at the top headed 'Intimacy', where Stan had put a cross against 'kissing'. He seemed to want the romantic act of kissing to just be between him and Aunt Susan. Otherwise, he had ticked all the other boxes including 'clothes ripping' and 'bondage'. I guessed he intended to be jacking himself off stupid watching the Intruder having sex with his wife, Well I intended to make his dreams come true, although I wasn't going to take it any further than Aunt Susan was prepared to go.

The next day I was creeping up the staircase that would bring me to Aunt Susan's bedroom. I had taken one of the pills in the bag provided by the agency. I wanted tonight to last longer than my first outing.

I flung open the door with a crash that brought a startled exclamation from Aunt Susan. Although she had been expecting me, my entrance had clearly been a shock for her. She was staring at me, clearly very nervous.

After my first job with Aunt Mary, I was more confident now that I could not be recognized. I knew I looked a menacing figure and I made my Pesci/Hackman voice harsh as I growled, "You'd better just do what I say."

Aunt Susan just nodded anxiously.

I looked around and saw my photo by the side of her bed with the bottle of baby oil next to it.

"You've got a son?" I asked in a harsh whisper.

"N-No, my nephew," answered Aunt Susan in a shaky voice.

"So, you're an Auntie," I growled.

Aunt Susan just nodded.

I was silent as I pulled my top off and quickly stepped out of my pants and shoes. I was naked in front of her, wearing only my mask with my erection swaying in front of me saluting her.

She was wearing virtually the same outfit as Aunt Mary had done, with her orange blouse, black skirt and black stockings and stilettos. However. Aunt Susan's big tits were pushing the orange blouse out at the front and her big ass was pushing the skirt out at the back.

"On your knees Auntie," I growled. "You're gonna suck me until I cum down your throat and then I'm going to lick your pussy to get you nice and wet and then I'm going to fuck you."

I doubted if intruders usually gave a detailed list of their intentions to their prey, but I didn't want Aunt Susan calling a stop to proceedings until I'd enjoyed my fellatio and she'd enjoyed her cunnilingus.

She knelt down nervously in front of me. I grabbed her head with my left hand and guided my mushroom head into her mouth. She then began speedily guzzling my helmet as if I was timing her with a stopwatch.

This was heaven. She soon switched to steadily sliding her lips over the head and down the shaft. Her hands found my heavy testicles and she squeezed and scratched them as she voraciously sucked me.

"Hell, you're a slutty auntie," I goaded her.

Her eyes flickered upwards, noting my muscular chest, as I kept my hand on the back of her head, easing my cock further down her throat.

Her enthusiasm was bringing me to a climax and I groaned as I shot my first load of jizz down her throat.

"Stand up bitch," I growled at her in as commanding a voice as possible.

Aunt Susan stood up facing me, waiting anxiously for me to make my next move. I'm not sure what she was assuming, but she didn't expect my next action.

Gripping the top of her blouse with two hands, I wrenched it apart, sending buttons flying all over the room. She screamed in shock as I continued to rip it off her. Putting my hands behind her, I quickly undid the hooks of her bra and ripped that off as well.

I gazed momentarily at her half naked before shouting, "What fucking big tits!!"

I was immediately groping them and putting my head down to suck her luscious nipples. Having got over the shock of my attack, she started breathing more heavily as I guzzled those delicious teats. As I continued to suck them, my fingers went to her skirt and undid the zip.

With the skirt loose, I pushed her back on the bed and, taking the cords out of the pocket of my pants, tied her hands to the bedrail at the head of the bed. There was a shocked look on her face. Clearly Uncle Stan hadn't mentioned the bondage element to her and I could see apprehension but also excitement on her face.

Remembering George's strictures to be more tough, I pulled her skirt off roughly and then ripped her panties down her legs. Spreading her legs, I bent my head down and started attacking her pussy with my tongue, sucking on her clitoris.

Aunt Susan was pulling hard on her cords as she began moaning loudly.

My hands were not still. They were stroking her nylon covered legs, sliding up to the top of her stockings to her hot thighs, intertwining with her garter straps.

I could feel her pushing up her pelvis, increasing the pressure of my tongue on her genitals. She was becoming more and more frantic as I could sense her approaching her orgasm. Finally, she screamed, wrapping her legs around my head and crushing my face to her pussy.

Her orgasm had clearly been climactic and I was pleased that she had enjoyed it so much. As I pulled myself up and pulled her further down the bed, I knew that I would now be hearing the word 'Cranberry' as I set myself in a position to fuck her. She seemed to hesitate a moment, but then as I got between her legs with my cock approaching her pussy she cried out in a loud voice, "Strawberry".

I grinned under my mask and continued to place my helmet at her pussy entrance.

"BLACKBERRY!" she shrieked.

Oh dear, I thought, this is unfortunate as I parted her pussy lips with my mushroom head.

"RASPBE--AAARGH!"

As she had started her last attempt, I had rammed my hard cock deep inside her.

Her eyes were wide as she stared at me, continuing to shriek but now with cries of passion in time to each of my penetrating thrusts.

I held myself upright so Uncle Stan would have a clear view of my big cock going in and out of his wife. He would now also be seeing Auntie Susan thrusting up her pelvis towards me, her arms straining on the cords attached to the head rail, attempting to give herself more leverage.

I stretched my hands up and squeezed her tits, emphasizing her bondage position as my sex slave, imagining Uncle Stan jacking off like a lunatic, watching his wife being brutally fucked.

"You love being fucked by a big boner, don't you auntie!" I chortled.

Aunt Susan was now hitting a second climax, "AAAArgh!", she cried.

This was too much for me and I started shooting my hot cum deep inside her.

I think she thought we were finished as I untied her, but it was only to maneuver her to get her kneeling on the bed facing the bedrail.

This time she cried, "No, no!" but she couldn't hide the smile on her face as she eagerly grasped the bedrail.

I tied her wrists to the bedrail again, but this time more loosely so that she could escape if she really wanted to. She was wriggling her ass as I got behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy.

I now relaxed in a happy rhythm as my thighs slapped against her big round ass. I reached underneath her, squeezing her hanging melons and the sounds of her moans accompanied my thrusts.

I reached across for the bottle of baby oil and began working my oily fingers in her asshole. Auntie seemed to enjoy this until I took my cock out of her pussy and slid it up towards my goal. This was clearly not so welcome.

"GOOSEBERRY!" she shrieked.

"Wrong again," I whispered cheekily in her ear, as I slid my hard boner into her asshole.

"OOOooh!" Auntie's exclamation told me she was an anal virgin.

I decided to really give Uncle Stan a show. I grasped her hair pulling her head back and really banged into her. I suspected Uncle Stan was now shooting his last drop of cum and probably nearly feinting from the experience.

Auntie's screams told me she was loving the feel of my big boner screwing in and out her anal passage and sure enough she was soon climaxing for the last time as was I.

She looked exhausted as I left her lying on the bed.

The following Monday, George was full of praise for my performance.

"The husband loved it kid."

"In fact, I've now nearly signed up another client. This one is from your actual zip code, so it could well be someone you know. We haven't got the wife's final agreement yet, but the husband is really enthusiastic."

I was very excited as I walked home. Surely it had to be mom who could be my next client. As I walked into the house, I could hear mom and dad arguing. Although I was a few yards from the entrance to the room they were in, I could hear them quite clearly. Dad was pretty deaf and mom always had to raise her voice for him to hear her.

Dad was clearly begging her, "Pam, it would be great. I'm sure you would enjoy it. Martin and Stan tell me that it was fantastic."

Mom was clearly angry. "Pete, you cannot be serious. It's disgusting. There's no way I'm going to take part in it."

Dad was whining now. "Please Pam, just promise me you'll hear what Mary and Susan have to say about it."

I didn't wait to hear mom's response, but the next day I was standing outside the same room again listening to Aunt Mary describing her experience to mom.

"He had a beautiful body. He was like a young Adonis and the size of his cock was amazing. Martin believed it was too big and had to be artificial, but I assured him that it was definitely the real thing."

Aunt Mary's voice seemed to have drifted into a dreamy haze as she was remembering, but then she came to with a more down-to-earth comment.

"He did seem to forget at one point that he was supposed to be in charge, but I hissed at him that I hadn't said 'Cranberry' and he managed to recover the situation."

"I'm glad that Martin didn't hear that part of my conversation. It would have spoiled the roleplay for him. In fact, the audio was not that good and I think there could have been other bits of dialogue Martin missed."

Mom laughed, "Well that wouldn't be any good for Pete, you know how deaf he is."

Tuesday, the next day, mom was having the same discussion with Aunt Susan and I was listening outside again.

Aunt Susan was excitably telling mom of my physique, "Gorgeous muscles with a slim figure and OH did Mary tell you about the size of his cock? I've never felt so full."

Mom was quizzical, "I thought you were going to stop the proceedings before penetration,"

Aunt Susan became a bit flustered, "Well I might have allowed things to go a bit further than I intended. He was just so eager handling my big breasts and gripping my big ass that I got confused and carried away."

Aunt Susan continued, "He saw that picture of Paul by my bed and when I told him that it was my nephew, he called me 'Auntie' from then on. It was quite erotic. It made me fantasize I was having sex with a nephew."

She quickly added, "Not Paul of course."

Mom wasn't saying anything until Aunt Susan described his voice. "It was like a cross between Gene Hackman and Joe Pesci."

Mom said in a strange tone, "You mean the film stars?"

Aunt Susan replied, "Yea, of course."

I was a bit worried by mom's tone. I realized that I had shown her the cartoon in which I played the gangster with the Hackman/Pesci voice. But surely, she wouldn't remember that.

I didn't think any more about things as it seemed to me that mom was adamantly against it. Then, the following day, I got home in the afternoon and, as usual, checked my intruder bag under my bed. Thankfully, I found it in the same place as I'd left it, except that whereas I always pushed it against the wall, now it seemed to have moved an inch away from the wall.

I worried about what this might mean until I heard mom and dad in conversation.

Mom was talking loudly. "As it means so much to you Pete, I've decided to go ahead with it. I've signed the form, but please don't go over the top with the boxes you tick. Oh and I'll be stopping it before any penetration"

Dad was gushing, "You only do what you're comfortable with. Oh thank you, thank you darling. You won't regret it."

There was a second's silence before mom said quietly, "Pete, I've no idea how I'll react. You may not like it."

"Pam," said dad with a quavering tone. "The hotter you are, the better."

I couldn't believe it, I was going to have sex with my mom, or was I? Mom knew it was going to be me coming through the door. Might she just rip off my mask and laugh?

That night I just tossed and turned, thinking of mom's beautiful face and body. Aunt Susan's tits were big, mom's were half as big again. Aunt Susan's ass was round, mom's was like two soccer balls.

On Thursday dad approached me.

"Paul, I was too busy to arrange much at your mom and mine's last wedding anniversary, so I'm now making it up to her. I've arranged to have a special romantic meal delivered here on Saturday evening. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind staying on your friend's couch Saturday night?"

I smiled at him, "No problem dad. Joe said I could put up there anytime."

Dad smiled as he added, "That's great, and by the way, I'm getting an electrician in on Friday to look at the lighting circuit in our bedroom. It's been playing up. So, I'm hoping it won't affect the main supply, but if you're working on your computer, just be aware that the power could be cut."

Well done dad. He had now got me out of the way for mom's intruder on Saturday night and had got in an explanation for the guy setting up the cameras in the bedroom on Friday.

I avoided mom after that. However, I couldn't help thinking about her. I stayed in my room on the Friday morning as the technician fixed up the cameras in the bedroom.

On the Friday evening I was shaking with excitement as I opened the instructions from George. As with Aunt Susan, I read all of the notes carefully and saw with glee that dad had ticked every box, but this time including 'kissing' in the Intimacy section and a mouth gag at the time of the first penetration. He obviously wanted his money's worth and had completely ignored mom's request not to go over the top.

Saturday morning, I left the house. My intruder bag was secreted in a bigger overnight bag and I walked over to Joe's apartment which was only a mile away. Joe had been easy about me staying there. He'd told me that he would be going away for a couple of days, but would leave the key under a stone by the entrance.

I relaxed on the couch for much of the day until I started getting ready, showering and splashing some of Joe's cologne over my body.

I pulled on my black T-shirt and pulled up my black pants. I thought of how I was able to keep the sex going with Aunt Susan when I'd taken one pill and swallowed two of the pills from the bag.

Stuffing the mask in my pocket, I set off for home. I was early when I got to our house, but decided to let myself in anyway.

I crept up the stairs and was surprised to hear mom and dad talking.

Dad was speaking, "You look great Pam. I love the stilettos. You should wear them more often."

"I can hardly stand in them Pete, and why did you want me to wear this flimsy blue blouse? I thought you didn't like it."

Dad didn't answer that, but I could have done. He clearly was looking forward to it being ripped as I tore it off her.

It was at this point that I realized by what mom said next that they were talking by video link.

"We'd better sign off now Pete. My intruder will be here soon."

But dad had other ideas.

"No, although the company has provided me with three televisions, showing me the shots from the different cameras, I might as well keep this video link on, so it gives me another view of what's happening."

Mom spoke loudly, "Ok then, I'll leave my camera on, but don't forget to turn your camera and microphone off."