Every Woman’s Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,100 Followers

Dad was pleased, "Sure thing honey."

As the time had come to start, I crept back down the stairs, put on my mask, and slammed the door as if I had just come in. I then walked back up the stairs and calmly opened the door of mom's bedroom. I have to say that mom played her part well.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked loudly.

I looked at her. She looked gorgeous. Framed by her blonde hair, her face was angelically beautiful and her curvaceous body was perfect for hot sex.

In my best Hackman/Pesci accent I replied, also in a loud voice, "I'm here to enjoy myself with you honey and you'd better behave yourself, or else."

I looked round the room slowly as if I'd never seen it before. Dad had put some extra-long mirrors round the room so that he didn't miss any of the action. My gaze stopped on my picture that was beside the bed.

"Your nephew?" I asked.

"My son," mom replied. I realized that we were both speaking loudly so that dad could hear.

"So," I said with emphasis, "you're a mommy. Well mommy, I'm really going to enjoy you."

"You're disgusting," mom snarled magnificently, "I think you're just a teenage boy getting his kicks from molesting older women."

I stepped up to her. Dad had ticked the 'kissing' box in the intimacy section and I intended to take advantage of it if mom would let me.

"I'm going to kiss you mommy and you'd better respond with enthusiasm if you know what's good for you."

This was the moment of truth. As I pulled her towards me, I braced myself for her pulling my mask off, but she didn't. Instead, as my hands went around her, she slid a hand down between us into my pants and grasped my cock.

I gasped as she said, in a normal voice which she knew dad wouldn't be able to hear, "lets really make dad's evening shall we?"

As she squeezed my rapidly hardening cock, she opened her mouth and we began passionately French kissing. She was like an eager teenage girl, her tongue wrestling mine.

My cock was immediately an iron rod in her hand and she just put her fingers round the mushroom head and gripped it. Dad wouldn't have been able to see what she was doing as her arm was trapped between us.

I gripped her ass through her skirt with both hands, but then wanted more. Unclipping her skirt and pushing the zip down, her skirt fell to the floor.

I could see her reflection in the mirror behind her. The seams in her stockings ran from her stilettos up the back of her legs to the darker material at the top. Her garter straps appeared from under her panties to clip to her stocking tops.

I slid my hands under her panties and grasped her ass. As I gripped it, she squeezed my cock harder in her hand and kissed me even more passionately.

Suddenly I heard a groan. On mom's computer screen I could see dad. He was sitting naked in a chair facing the screen. He had both hands grasping his boner and was stroking it. His face was in a grimace of ecstasy as he was groaning looking at the screen in front of him. In his excitement to see his wife being abused by an intruder, he had forgotten to turn his computer to mute and to turn off his camera.

I pulled mom's panties down over her buttocks so that dad had a better view of me grasping mom's ass. He groaned even louder. Mom had now also realized what was going on.

She broke away and said in a low voice, "Lay back and tell me to suck you."

I didn't need a further invitation, but knew it had to look as if I was dictating the action.

I lay down on the bed and said to mom, "Suck me off mommy and you'd better make it good."

Mom snarled loudly, "You'll never get away with this," as she pulled down my pants.

I'd never realized before what a good actress mom was.

Dad whistled and shouted gleefully, "Wow, what a huge boner."

Mom grasped my throbbing cock with both hands, sliding one hand down the shaft to cradle my balls.

She looked me in the eye and said in a low voice, "You've been fantasizing about me sucking your cock haven't you."

I grinned at her as I replied, also in a low voice, "Oh God Yes!"

However, I could tell by the way she was fondling my cock and balls that she had been fantasizing about it as well.

She looked at me seriously, "I will suck you and you can orally pleasure me and then that will be the end."

I nodded. I'd gathered from what I'd overheard her saying to dad that she intended no penetration. I was disappointed and hoped she would change her mind.

She began by licking round the rim of my helmet before sliding the mushroom head between her lips. One hand was holding my shaft and the other was scratching and tickling my balls.

"Oh, you slutty mommy", I said loudly.

"Oh yeah suck him", I heard dad groan and glancing at the screen I could see him moving his hand up and down his rigid cock. He was clearly trying to hold himself back but was finding it difficult.

Mom's lips were sliding up and down now, the helmet penetrating a little further down her throat with each bob of her head. It felt fantastic and I knew I was on the verge of cumming. So did mom.

She squeezed my balls hard and sucked ferociously.

"AAArgh", my cry was heartfelt. I didn't need to pretend for dad. I was shooting shot after shot into mom's sweet mouth.

As we both stood up I though I would give her an idea of what was next, so I whispered, "I am going to strip you now, push you on the bed and lick your pussy."

"Fine", she whispered back.

Grasping her blouse, I ripped it apart, buttons flying.

Mom screamed and I knew that she meant it. Dad had clearly not mentioned the clothes ripping. I was rough with her, putting my hands behind her and then ripping her bra off as well. Her hands automatically went to cover her big breasts as I pushed her on the bed and tied her hands to the headrail.

Dad had clearly forgot to mention the bondage as well, as mom's eyes widened with shock.

I splashed some oil on her tits and then really began to fondle them roughly. As I commenced sucking her teats, her breathing started subsiding and I could feel her relaxing as her nipples erupted in my mouth. Although not expecting to be tied up, she was beginning to appreciate the excitement of her bonds.

I ripped her panties down and her legs opened, inviting me to bring my mouth to her genitalia. I didn't wait but started licking and sucking her clitoris with relish. She was moaning loudly, pushing her pelvis up at my face. I could hear dad with what seemed to be a continuous groan.

Mom was panting as her sexual excitement increased and it grew into a crescendo of gasps as she hit her orgasm. Her legs wrapped themselves around my head and her body shook convulsively.

I let her calm down before I stood up and pulled her down the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. I positioned myself so that my cock was aiming towards her pussy and then waited.

Mom smiled at me and whispered, "thank you for that", before saying in a loud voice, "Chicago".

I was puzzled. I guessed that Chicago was a word that meant something special to her and dad. I hoped this meant that she had changed her mind about us having full sex and moved my cock so that it was poised at her entrance.

"CHICAGO"! This time she shouted the word and there seemed to be a look of panic on her face. Behind me I could hear dad laughing but I didn't know why.

So, with the good news that she hadn't said 'cranberry', I pushed my boner deep inside her.

Her scream was extremely loud and it reminded me that I had to put the gag in her mouth, so I stuffed it in just as she was beginning to say "NOOOO"!

Her eyes were wide with what looked like horror, but which I took to be excitement. She was trying to say something through her gag, which I assumed was something like 'that feels great'.

I was pleased that she was enjoying it, so grabbing an ankle in each hand, I pushed her legs wide apart so that I could really thrust deep inside her.

To start off she seemed to be struggling, but pretty soon her hips were pushing up to me, matching me hard with each thrust. As I had with Auntie Susan, I squeezed her tits as I continued to brutally fuck her, emphasizing her bondage position as my sex slave.

We climaxed simultaneously, but I then continued to thrust into her. As I expected, I soon had her in high sexual excitement again thrusting up at me. However, this time, before she could cum, I undid her cords and rolled over so that she was on top, also taking out her gag.

She hesitated briefly in surprise at her freedom, then commenced thrusting her hips to try to reach her next climax. Her face seemed surprisingly angry as she started screaming "BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD".

Taken aback, I soon realized that these exclamations were aimed at dad. I now began to understand why dad had wanted mom gagged, so that she couldn't tell me to stop. Also, of course, he had told her that the safe word was 'Chicago' not 'cranberry'.

Still, it had worked out well for me. Mom had clearly decided that as penetration had now occurred, she might as well make the most of it. She was really fucking me hard now, moving her pelvis forward so that the tip of my cock was just at her entrance, then thrusting right back so that it slid in to the hilt. She put her hands behind her head, pushing her big breasts out in front, demanding me to squeeze them.

Glancing at dad's screen, I could see that dad was covered in cum, but was still maintaining a boner and jacking off.

Mom's orgasm was her best yet, but I wasn't fully replete and pushing her off, maneuvered her into the doggie position. Spanking her ass a couple of times, I slipped my cock into her pussy and she immediately pushed back at me as my thighs slapped against her butt.

It was at this point that I started to work an oiled thumb into her asshole. Mom instantly stiffened and after a seconds hesitation shouted out "CRANBERRY!"

Damn, she had clearly realized that dad had deliberately told her the wrong safe word and remembered the word Aunt Susan had told her.

I hesitated, then I heard dad shout. "Ignore your mom, Paul. I'm paying for this. Fuck her in the ass."

My mind raced. Dad knew it was me. He must have been paying more attention to my voice-over for the cartoon than I had given him credit for and realized it was me when my uncles had started talking about my Pesci/Hackman accent.

Mom had frozen and I was sure she didn't know that dad knew.

"Sorry mom," I said with a melodramatic sigh, "the paymaster calls the tune."

With that I slid my hard cock deep into her asshole. Mom and dad shouted simultaneously, dad with a "YEAH!" and mom with an "AARGH!"

Mom was tight. I was sure that she had never let dad have anal sex with her.

I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back so I had good leverage to really fuck her asshole hard.

She was still screaming, but starting to thrust back at me.

This time I cried out as my cum spurted inside her and I heard dad cry out at the same time. Glancing over at him I could see his chest was covered in jizz and he looked exhausted.

Mom never said a word as I got dressed and made my way back to Joe's place.

On the Sunday morning I received an email from George telling me I was fired. He had clearly seen the transmission and my ignoring of the safe word 'cranberry' was to him unforgivable.

On the Sunday afternoon I arrived at home to find mom and dad chatting quite amicably. I didn't know what they were going to say but I wasn't surprised when dad opened our conversation with:

"Look Paul, you have realized I'm sure that I am an avid voyeur. That doesn't mean that I don't want sex with your mom, but it does mean that we can all have fun every Saturday night with you two having sex and me watching. Your mom is agreeable to the idea, in fact quite keen. I wouldn't be in a hotel this time though but in a chair in the same room. What do you say?"

So that is what happened after that. Sometimes mom and I just had straight sex, other times we enacted roleplay requests from dad. It turned out that mom had a number of costumes, nurse, French maid, even secretarial. Dad was especially keen on the 'if you want to keep this job, you'll do what I tell you' scene.

I think it must have improved my acting, because a few months afterwards my drama grades started improving. It's amazing how life turns out.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,100 Followers