Everybody Came

Story Info
Alice gives James a challenge too carnal to resist.
10.4k words
4.34
15.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers

Author's Note:

This story picks up where 'Destined to Fuck' left off. My stories are all connected but I try to make each story stand-alone so you shouldn't feel like you have to read the others first just to enjoy this one. Admittedly many of the details from the previous stories are either glossed over or left out completely.

If you would like some of the details, allow me to try to catch you up. In the story thus far, Alice and her best friend Candice discovered a hidden entrance to a secret society of hedonists. They meet every weekend in a cavern dug deep beneath Candice's hillside home northeast of Phoenix Arizona. The girls were initiated in a spectacular sex ritual and spent the rest of the summer exploring their sexual boundaries.

Meanwhile, James, our story teller in this tale, lost his virginity to his older sister Brittni, who had decided that she couldn't allow her younger brother go off to college still a virgin. That particular tale was actually written by the very talented Brittni4u and can be found here: https://literotica.com/s/turning-boys-into-men. It's a great story, and sure to get your motor running. Don't worry though, if incest stories aren't your thing, there is none of that going on in this story.

In our last story James met Alice in their freshman year at Stanford where it was love at first sight for James who continues to be awed that the beautiful sweet little Alice he met in his programming class could be such a beast in bed.

In this tale you will find all sorts of sex-play including oral, vaginal, anal, submission, spanking, and good-old rough fucking.

Please, silence your phone, sit back and enjoy the show.

*****

I love weekends with Alice and Alice loves to fuck. We've had sex nearly every day, often several times a day, ever since we got together a few weeks ago. Well, to be accurate, and much to Alice's chagrin, we've done a bit more sensuous love making than hard-core fucking.

If it were up to Alice we would be fucking like animals every day, every time, end of story. She likes to be fucked hard, choke on cock, and swallow cum. In fact when I first mentioned that I would like to make love from time to time, her response was 'maybe once a month or so,' but I was able to talk her into once a week.

That said, I must confess that there's something rather satisfying, in a primal animalistic way, about taking my sweet innocent little angel and fucking her hard, fast, and furious that defies explanation. I know, you are probably thinking that this is just my male lizard brain talking, but if you could see Alice when we're fucking like beasts, you'd have no doubt that she's enjoying it at least as much, if not more, than I am.

I'm in love with her. And as awesome as it is to fuck her hard the way she likes, I really enjoy being able to take my time, treat her like a princess, and make love to her soft and slow. But since I hadn't exactly been following the agreement lately, she decided to invoke her princess powers a couple of weeks ago - 'Fridays are for love-making.' Which means that the rest of the week is reserved for hardcore fucking, just the way she likes it.

Well, for this weekend I've reserved a suite at a nice hotel for us. It's a splurge for sure, but quality alone-time with her away from the cares and bustle of campus life is worth every cent.

Alice's Friday classes end much earlier than mine so she had already checked-in and gotten settled long before I arrived. I heard the shower running when I came in so I dropped my bag on the wooden suitcase stand, left my clothes in a heap at the foot of the bed, and hurried to join her.

"Hey Hotness," I called from the hallway, "any room in there for me?"

"I've always got room for you stud," she replied as she slid the curtain back.

I love it when she calls me stud. While it's true that I've been taking a weight lifting class as an elective and the results are starting to show, no one's ever had a reason to call me stud before. I've been a nerd for as long as anyone can remember. I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 18 but that story has already been told so I'm not going to rehash the details.

I'm 5 foot 11 inches and 170 pounds (up from 165 since I started lifting). I've got sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and a good sense of humor (if you like geek humor). And, since this story is about sex, I'll add that my cock is a little over 7 inches and thick enough that Allices' dainty fingers don't meet her thumb when she wraps them around it.

"My god you're gorgeous standing there with your little body covered in suds," I exhale as though seeing her for the first time. I feel like that every time I see her naked. She's splendid.

Alice is my angel. She's an auburn haired beauty, 5 foot 2 inches and 105 pounds of pure feminine sensuality. Her shiny hair glows like fire in the sunlight and her green eyes sparkle like emeralds. Her skin, though hardly a freckle for a red-head, refuses to tan leaving it a creamy alabaster year-round. Her breasts are exquisite, round and firm, about the size of large oranges. Her ass is heart-shaped and taut. Each cheek is just smaller than the span of my hand and oh so delectable to squeeze.

"Flattery will get you everywhere you know," she giggles.

"What if I'm already exactly where I want to be?" I counter, taking her face in my hands and kissing her deeply.

The warm water on our bodies feels nice as she turns to share it with me. I take the soapy washcloth from her, spin her around, and suds her back. She arches her slick butt cheeks into my pelvis and presses back against my cock causing it to slide up between the firm mounds of flesh. I reach my hands around and massage her breasts, paying extra attention to her nipples, enjoying the feel as they harden under my touch. I let my hands roam down her taut belly, over her hips and back, then around to soap her curvy butt. It needs special attention too.

She spins around, takes the washcloth from me and suds my torso. I savor the feel of her hands on my skin as she soaps my shoulders, chest, and abs. She turns me around and washes my back. I love the feel of her soft fingers as she works them down my back but I almost jumped when she started soaping my crack. I suppose turn-around is fair play, it's just not something I'm used to. Don't tell anyone, but it felt really nice.

Still standing behind me, she reached around and soaped my hard cock, paying special attention to my balls. If she hadn't stopped when she did I would have shot my load right there in the shower. Damn that felt good!

We used the detachable wand to rinse the soap from each other, luxuriating in the feel of the soft warm spray on our bodies. I spent several minutes making certain that her clit was soap free. She finally begged me stop when her knees started to shake. Not sure what that was all about. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Stepping out of the shower I found the giant hotel bath towel and wrapped it around us as we embraced. We took turns drying each other. I enjoyed being able to pamper her like that. She deserves every bit of it, and more.

When we were dry, she wrapped her hand around my cock like it was her favorite pull toy and let me to the bed. She sat on the edge bringing her face level with my wagging cock but I picked her up and tossed her back on the bed. I crawled past her and mounted her sixty-nine style. Then rolled onto my back pulling her on top.

If I could, I would live there, just like that, with her heavenly body resting on top of mine, thighs spread, tits pressed into my abdomen, and pussy planted firmly on my face.

My hips shuddered reflexively as I felt the warm heat of her mouth envelope my straining cock. Her perfectly smooth labia and perineum beckoned just above the fine auburn bush that crowned her mound. I pulled her hips down bringing her sex into my mouth as she began deep throating me.

If you've never licked perfectly waxed pussy lips then you still have something incredible to look forward to. I don't think I will ever tire of it. Combined with the musky sweet juices that flow freely from her pussy, it's a treat fit for a king.

She moaned around my cock as I sucked and pulled at her labia then flicked my tongue lightly across her clit. I worked a finger into her tight little pussy and fucked her slowly with it. She arched her back trying to take it deeper. After several minutes I added a second finger, slid them across her g-spot, and continued to finger fuck her.

Her hips arched and flexed, forcing my fingers deeper. I controlled the pace, slow and steady, Fridays are for love, and we were making it. Moments later she came, hard. I held my fingers still, enjoying the feel of her pelvic muscles as they spasmed and clamped around them. I waited for the last of her post orgasmic spasms to ebb then rolled her gently to her side.

I shifted around and brought my face to hers to enjoy the look of bliss that always follows her climax. She slid her hands down and fondled my cock.

"I need this inside me James," she whispered, pulling herself to it.

Her thighs fell apart as I rolled over and brought myself above her. My cock found its place at her slick entrance and I allowed gravity to slowly sink it past her wet folds. She arched her back and moaned quietly as it parted her vestibule, descending ever so slowly into her depths.

Fast furious fucking is fantastic, but nothing compares to the majesty of the slow ride. Seconds ticked by as I continued my decent. When I finally reached bottom I arched my back to get the last bit of cock into her, then paused and basked in the feel of her tight walls compressing and massaging my cock as it throbbed deep within her. Satisfied that had achieved maximum penetration, I withdrew just as slowly and deliberately.

Her deep voweled moans filled the room. I nuzzled my face into her neck savoring the sweet scent of her feminine sweat. I licked and sucked her neck from the nape to the ear, just hard enough for her to enjoy but soft enough not to leave a mark. I nibbled her ear and brought a hand to her breast, gently kneading it as I dragged my thumb slowly over the nipple.

I continued the slow steady plunging of her pussy, savoring every ripple in the silky walls that gripped my cock as it slid past. I held it deep and firm against her cervix at full penetration as she flexed and extended her torso trying to create friction as I held fast.

"I love you Alice," I breathed into her ear.

I withdrew slowly and stopped with my cock head resting at her entrance. She arched her back to put me back in. I sank in slowly, pausing again at full depth. This time I only withdrew a couple of inches, just enough to create friction, before sinking back in. I continued to vary the depths of my strokes. Some deep, some shallow. Then I started varying the speed. Fast for a while then slow. Just as she became accustomed to one variation I would switch to a new one. Her respirations increased as the speed increased but always lagged behind the pace. Eventually she was breathing rapidly while I pumped slowly and slowly while I thrust rapidly.

The variations were affecting us both. I felt her pussy contracting around my cock as her climax built. I knew she could climax at any moment. I fought to stay in control of mine. I didn't want to cum before she did.

Her moans became an erratic chant.

"Uuhhhhh . . . uuhh . . . aaaaaaaaa . . . uuhhh . . . " I felt her pussy clamp hold, ". . . oooooo . . . aaaeeeeeeee!" she came in violent spasms.

Her climax put me over the edge and the flood gates opened. My gentle thrusts became erratic convulsions as my ass cheeks clenched my final thrusts and I shot hot jets of cum deep into her spasming pussy. We both shuddered and shook, the ferocity of our orgasms playing off one another intensifying the climax for both of us.

When we finally finished, I fell to the side and held her as we recovered.

She rolled over and scooched back into me to spoon. I fondled her breast with my free hand as we enjoyed the connection of each other's bodies.

I'm not sure how long we laid there like that, forever would have been fine with me.

Alice broke the silence.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"We need to talk."

'Oh, this can't be good,' I quickly concluded as my heart sank. I may not have had many girlfriends, well any girlfriends to be honest, but I had seen enough movies to know that when a conversation starts with 'We need to talk,' what follows usually sucks.

I released my hold on her and she sat up in bed hugging the pillows at her chest. I sat up and prepared myself.

"There are some things about me that I need you to know," she started. "You're going to find out eventually and I'd rather that you know now, and get it over with, than to get my hopes up about having a future with you - only to have them dashed when you learn the truth about me," she sputtered in a single breath.

"Whatever it is Alice, we'll get through it . . . together," I replied as calmly as I could muster.

She reached over to the night stand and grabbed her tablet. Her fingers tapped and swiped the surface several times and she handed it to me. It looked like some sort of journal entry. It was titled 'Behind the Steel Door' and seemed to be written in third person. Strange for a journal entry but as I read on it made sense.

It told the story of her and Candice, her best friend since childhood, and how they had found this secret door as children but never gained access until just after their eighteenth birthdays. Inside, they discovered a hidden world of hedonistic ritual sex. In particular, it described in great detail the experience of a beautiful young blond goddess who submitted herself for an intense fucking by three impressively tall muscular men with enormous cocks. One fucked her mouth, another, her pussy, and the other her ass. Alice and Candice had witnessed it from a hidden vantage on a dark balcony far above but were discovered and later invited to join the group. According to the journal entry, Alice had enthusiastically volunteered to join and undergo their initiation.

"That was really hot Alice. I think I would have volunteered to join too," I said, handing the tablet back to her.

"Wait, there's more," her fingers tapped and swiped away again before handing the tablet back to me. In this journal entry titled 'Coming Clean' Alice had dispensed with the third person POV and wrote it as she had experienced it.

It told the story of how Alice and Candice had spent their summer weekends before college with their new sensual friends exploring the bounds of their sexuality. Alice discovered her love for cum and explored her love for spankings as well as her natural inclination as a submissive. She also learned that though she liked her asshole played with, and hoped someday to be fucked there, she was too terrified to actually try it.

"Ok, so you've had lots of sex before me," I said as I looked up from the screen. "But that doesn't bother me either. It just means that at least one of us is actually experienced."

"Well, that's not exactly true," she countered. "While I admit that I have swallowed lots of cum, love spankings, and prefer to be dominated in bed - I've actually only had sex a few times before you. Most of the actual sex stuff was Candice, and I just helped with the clean-up," she giggled shyly.

"Well, it doesn't make me think any less of you. In fact, the more I think about it the more I realize just how lucky I am," I smiled as the full weight of this truth began to dawn on me. "Here I am, a major geek, totally tongue tied around pretty girls, never had a girlfriend before, and now I have the hottest, prettiest, horniest girlfriend in the land and she's just as geeky as I am!" I exclaimed. "It just don't get no better than this!" I said in my best cowboy accent.

She laughed and then burst into tears pulling her pillow in tight. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," she sobbed.

I pulled the pillow away and hugged her deeply, kissing away her tears. I held her like that until her body relaxed. She pulled away and stroked my cheek.

Now it was my turn.

"As long as we're getting it all out on the table, there is one tiny detail that I need to share with you," I offered trying to sound brave, even though my voice was quivering.

"James, I . . ." I cut her off before she could finish.

"My turn to fess up, Alice."

I took her tablet and pulled up my sister Brittni's Literotica story page, clicked on the one titled 'Turning Boys into Men' and handed it to her. She read intently, gasping here and there as the story progressed. I watched her slip a hand beneath the covers as she read. It looked like she was massaging a breast. She read on, licking her lips. Her hand dropped lower and I watched the rhythmic flutter of the sheets where her hand had gone. She was diddling herself!

"So you and your nerdy buddies lost your virginities to your big sister at the end of your senior year of high school," she exclaimed. I couldn't tell if she was laughing at me or actually excited by the fact. "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Now, I definitely can't wait to meet her! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall that night."

We spent the rest of the weekend laughing, making love, and filling in details the stories didn't tell. In that moment I knew, she was perfect for me, and she made no secret about feeling the same way.

If this were a fairy tale the, story would conclude with the newly united couple living happily ever after - The End.

But that's because in fairy tales, girls like Alice don't have best friends like the insatiable Candice. Fairy tale girls like Alice are not members of secret hedonistic sex societies where no wanton whim is denied. Nor, do they say things like 'James, I think it's awesome that you lost your virginity to your sister. Do you think it would be ok with her for us to have a threesome someday?'

Well, who knows, maybe they did exist in days of yore, but centuries of prudes came along and decided that the truth was too explicit and had them watered down into nursery rhymes. If you ask me, basic human nature hasn't changed all that much over the years. Only the tales we are willing to tell each other have changed.

Well, in this tale, the next thing that happens is a challenge from Alice. A challenge too tempting and carnal to resist.

*****

Monday before the Thanksgiving holiday;

"Do you love me James?"

"With all my heart, Alice. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want to give up my place in the coterie."

"The who?"

"The coterie. The people you always refer to as the 'lust crazed hedonistic sex society.' We call ourselves the coterie. It's much easier that way."

"So you want to be able to fuck random men whenever the whim hits you?"

"No, silly," she smiled looking up as though her response were rehearsed, "I want to be able to explore the limits of my sexuality in a safe and constructive way without fear of criticism or reproach."

"You practiced that sentence didn't you," I snickered.

"Damn! It was a good sentence though, don't you agree?"

"Alice, I don't want you to have to give up anything in order to be with me. I want to be with you no matter what. So if that means sharing you with whomever you choose, then I'm ok with it."

"Well, I don't exactly want to be with other men James, I only want to BE with you. But what if I want the experience of having three cocks at once? Unless you have some extra parts you haven't told me about I will never be able to have that experience."

"Like I said - I want to be with you NO MATTER WHAT."

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have your balls sucked while you are fucking me?"

jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers