Everybody Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, until I met you I only ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with my girlfriend. Everything after that has been a bonus," I smiled as I said it, meaning every word.

"So you wouldn't get jealous if I was having sex with another man in front of you?"

"I've heard of that. They call it 'cuck' something or other. I think there is humiliation involved. To be honest Alice, humiliation is not really my thing."

"No, I wasn't thinking of it like that. I'm not into that either," she replied. "I don't want you to ever feel that way. But I do want you with me when I'm having sex no matter who it's with."

"OK, then where does that leave us?"

"Well, if you have to put a label on it I think they call it Stag and Vixen?"

"I don't think I'd made a good Vixen."

"Actually you might if you were having sex with a bunch of girls while I watched."

"Why would I want to do that when I'd rather have you?"

"Oh my, more flattery, please continue."

"Perhaps I'll charm my way into that sweet little ass of yours one day."

With that she shoved me backwards onto the bed and sat on my chest.

"I want you to join the coterie," she said more sternly than necessary.

"I'm not sure what that means, but OK."

"To be honest, I don't know what it means either. I sort of zoned out when they were explaining all the rules to Candice. All I know is that as a member I can nominate any man I choose as my paramour."

"But I'm already your 'paramour' aren't I?"

"Well, yes, but in the coterie, it means that you will be the main male figure in my trials as I progress along my path."

"Trials, Path? I don't know what those are."

"Sorry, me either actually. I kinda zoned out on those explanations as well," she said looking apologetic. "At the time I didn't really care much about the details. It just sounded like sex and more sex, and I didn't really care about the particulars so long as there was sex. I guess I never thought I was going to have to explain it all one day . . . "

"It's ok. Actually it's perfect. As long as it means I will be having sex with you I could give a shit about the details."

"We have to do it in front of other people."

"Cool!" I said trying to sound like I was braver than I was.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled as she added:

"Candice is coming here for the Thanksgiving weekend."

"Nice. I've been looking forward to meeting her. I know you two are close."

"We're going to have sex with her."

"What?"

"Well, I'm going to have sex with her and you are going to have sex with me. It's kind of a trial for you James."

"What are you talking about?"

"If we are going to be together, I need to know I can trust you. That means I need to know you won't be having sex with other girls unless it's already part of the plan. And, the plan for this Thanksgiving weekend is for you to only have sex with me."

"I don't see how that is going to present a challenge. I'm absolutely content with having sex exclusively with you."

"We'll see about that. There are some things about Candice you should know before she gets here."

"Like?"

"Well for starters, she's gorgeous. She's a 5 foot 4 inch, 115 pound, raven haired sex goddess with large firm D cup breasts, deep blue eyes and rich bronze sun kissed skin. She gives great deep throat, swallows cum like its candy, and loves anal sex."

"Uuhhhhh . . ."

"Exactly what I was talking about."

"I'm not going to lie Alice. She sounds absolutely tempting. And you know how much I've been wanting to try anal sex. So, throwing the bit about Candice loving butt sex in there does make it sound like more of a challenge but . . ."

"Oh, I forgot to mention the best part - Candice is under no restrictions and is looking forward to having sex with you. I told her all about the powers of your penis and she can't wait to feel it in her mouth, pussy, and ass."

"So the deck will be stacked against me from the start I see," I said bringing my finger to pursed lips. "Alright then, just to be clear, what constitutes failure in this precariously perilous challenge you've concocted?"

"Well, if your dick happens to slip out of my pussy and into her mouth while you're fucking me then no foul. I actually kinda hope that happens. Everything else is out of bounds."

"And you haven't told Candice anything about this little challenge?"

"Candice knows you're on trial but she doesn't know or want to know the rules. She is only here to have fun. It's been a long time since we've been able to share each other's bodies and she is super horny. Oh, and don't be acting like some pathetic sub who's only doing as he's told. During sex you're still the Dom, but since I'm the princess right now, I'm making the rules," She paused as though waiting for a response, then continued, "So, do you think you can do this?"

"Guess we're gonna find out, aren't we your highness," I said before pulling her down on top of me and tickling her until she begged for mercy.

Thankfully the days before Candice's arrival were filled with exams, school projects, and reams of computer code. So the time passed quickly and before I knew it the day had arrived.

Turns out that Candice's parents are loaded. No I'm not talking about great jobs with fabulous incomes. I'm talking loaded. I don't know where it all came from. Alice tells me that its's from generations of 'getting it right' which to me means that she doesn't know either. But when their Gulfstream G700 touched down on the runway at the Palo Alto Executive Airport I knew I was about to step into a different world altogether.

The sleek craft came to a halt only steps beyond the exit doors of the private executive terminal like it owned the place. Candice sauntered down the rampart in cut-off jean shorts and a thin white t-shirt tied high and at the side revealing a sensuously gold pierced diamond belly button and a gorgeous figure. She and Alice hugged like lost lovers and tongue kissed deeply.

"Candice, this is my boyfriend James. I love him and I know you will too. Thanks for coming to pick us up."

"Anything for you girlfriend!" Candice replied hugging her again.

"Hey James, I can't wait to see what all the hype is about," Candice said to me before mauling Alice's left breast and French kissing her again while I watched. "Alice tells me you have a magic cock. I can't wait to find out."

"Hi Candice," I smiled picking up our bags. "I don't know what she told you but I assure you that I'm just a regular guy who loves Alice more than life itself."

"Oh don't be so dramatic Romeo. Now, hurry up and get in here," she said as she turned to re-enter the aircraft. Then looking back over her shoulder she added, "Drop your bags, silly. My guys will stow that stuff for you."

The flight back to the private air strip next to Candice's home in Paradise Valley seemed like it was over before it began. What would have taken 12 hours by car seemed to take only moments.

We left Palo Alto just as the sun was setting and as we arrived at our destination the dusky lights of the Phoenix skyline flickered on the starboard side of our luxurious craft giving the landing a most surreal and romantic feel.

On touchdown, my mood shifted somewhat when Candice produced a black hood and slipped it over my head. I felt like a character in a Black List episode but I went with it. How could I resist the intrigue?

The girls were exuberant and giggly as they carefully led me along the path from the limo, up the stairs, through the house, down a long line of steps and into the foyer of the secret tunnel they had found as kids. I heard a steel door close behind us with a clang. Then they finally removed the hood that had blinded my journey since the aircraft.

Alice and Candice quickly stripped naked, stowed their clothes in wooden cubbies that lined the stone wall, and donned white silken robes. Alice then handed one to me and indicated that I should do the same.

Having come this far, and committed to see it through, I complied as instructed. They led me down a rough-hewn rock corridor lit by dim yellow sconces to another set of steps that took us deeper still, finally opening at their base to a giant room secreted away in the depths beneath the desert.

The room was dimly lit by the same yellow sconces that lined the corridor and stairwell. It was difficult to make out any detail but I knew we weren't alone. I could feel the size of the room. Every little sound echoed eerily off the stone walls and ceiling.

This was it! My emotions were a continual mix of excitement and anxiety. Alice had rehearsed my part with me only yesterday. I knew what to do.

Though I had only turned nineteen a few weeks ago, an unusual fear of performance anxiety suddenly swept over me. What if I couldn't get hard in front of an audience? I forced the thought from my mind. 'No way, I get hard at the drop of a hat,' I reminded myself.

A thud sounded in the distance beyond, like a heavy wooden staff striking stone. I felt more than heard its reverberations as it echoed around us.

Bright lights blinked on, surrounding us in a pool of intense white light. Eyes, initially blinded by the sudden glare, winced against the light as pupils responded painfully. After several uncomfortable moments our vision cleared. No strangers to these harsh beginnings, the girls were already moving to their positions on either side of the heavy leather bench at the center of the circle.

Another thud of the staff shook the room and the girls dropped their silken robes with ceremonious flourish, mounted the bench and then each other. Their naked torsos met in the middle, breasts pressed into one another, hands grasped asses. They fondled and kissed sensuously like long lost lovers.

Mesmerized by their beauty, my cock rose from its seclusion beneath my robe and parted the silky curtains that enclosed it. Candice was the first to notice my engorged head peering between its silky partitions. She gave Alice a final peck before crawling over and taking me deeply into her mouth.

I glanced quickly over to Alice who smiled and gave a nod. I took Candice's head in my hands and savored the warmth of her mouth and skilled tongue. Alice quickly joined us and slipped my robe from my shoulders before sharing her tongue and my shaft with her bestie. If this was a dream I hoped to never wake.

I knew that this was a test of my singular commitment to Alice and that my every action was on full review by the audience that surrounded us just beyond the shadows of the encircling light. I didn't care.

If it were possible, I would have done this in front of the entire world. I wanted all to know that Alice was my girl and I was hers. I knew that Alice would allow anything I desired in this moment, and that Candice was a wanton wild card ready for whatever the situation presented.

Candice shifted her attentions to Alice. Pushing her back on the bench, she dove her head between Alice's creamy thighs bringing moans of pleasure from my gorgeous little girlfriend. Alice turned to me with a now familiar expression of innocence and lust, a look that had captured my soul only weeks before. My heart melted at the sight.

Candice's sun bronzed flesh against Alice's unblemished alabaster was a study in contrasts. My first inclination was to sit back and admire their beauty, like living erotic art. I took in the sensual forms of the feminine felines making love before me. It was a moment to be savored.

I quietly contemplated the odds that a guy like me would ever be this lucky. 'Fuck porn,' I thought. 'It can't hold a candle to this.'

I was quickly roused from my reverie when I felt the familiar fingers of Alice's dainty hand wrap themselves around my rigid cock and pull me in. I slid forward and she opened wide welcoming my cock into the warmth of her eager mouth. My hands found their familiar place on the back of her head and my fingers wound themselves in her soft silky strands as I pulled myself into her throat.

It was obvious that Candice knew exactly what to do with a hot wet pussy. And it wasn't long before I was enjoying the fruits of her labors as Alice moaned her first orgasm around my slowly thrusting cock. I pulled back, trying to let her breathe and enjoy her climax but she held my hips firm keeping my swollen head in her mouth while moaning around it. The experience was indescribably exquisite.

The room fell dark at the thud of the wooden staff. I felt Alice and Candice shift positions in preparation for the next scene. The girls had decided that when the lights went out, my job was to remain still providing a reference for them as they set up. I was happy to comply.

I felt a mouth engulf my cock momentarily in the dark, it was hot and wet, and all too brief. Moments later it was replaced by another. Each of them had deep throated me during the transition, an unexpected tease. Then, I felt the silky hairs of a head nestle between my knees on the bench beneath me, followed by a firm rump against my abdomen. I caressed the silky smooth hips in the dark.

A thud from the staff signaled the lights and we were once again bathed in brightness. When my eyes adjusted I was treated to the sensuous sight of Alice's dainty ass at my hips doggy style with Candice on her back, head between my thighs. My rigid cock wagged between them.

Candice sucked my cock deeply, slicking it in her saliva. She then aimed it at Alice's wet pussy and rubbed the head along her puffy lips and across her clit. Alice held still for as long as she could but soon gave in to the pleasure and began rocking back into my cock. I slowly eased my way into her exquisitely tight pussy and began to thrust.

I could feel Candice's talented tongue working over Alice's clit and my shaft as we fucked. Alice always fucked enthusiastically, but with her pussy in the mouth of her bestie she was on fire. Her body rocked and quivered. She moaned loudly then dropped her head between Candice's thighs, muffling her moans deep in her friends' pussy.

Suddenly, I felt the heat and suction of Candice's mouth on my scrotum as she sucked my balls, first one, then the other, and finally both into her mouth. Have you ever had your balls sucked while you were fucking? 'Yeahhhh . . . ooohhhhh . . . yyyeaaaahhhhh.'

My hips were bucking uncontrollably, I was on the verge and fighting to stay in control. Alice moaned again into Candice's crotch. Candice returned her attention to Alice's pussy causing her to climax intensely around my cock. Her pelvic muscles clenched around me, slowing my fevered thrusts as she came, causing me to lose it and explode deep within her. I shuddered as I felt Candice licking our combined cum from my shaft even before I finished ejaculating.

The thud of the staff signaled the lights out but the girls weren't quite finished. I could still hear Candice continuing to slurp our cum from Alice's pussy in the dark. I maintained my position in the middle of the bench until they were ready for me to change.

When the staff signaled the lights, the scene opened with me on my back, Alice on all fours over me, her puffy pussy hovering inches from my face, and Candice poised to plunge a large rubber phallus into Alice. I had been looking forward to this ever since Alice had described it to me. But I was unprepared for the intensity of the raw eroticism that was about to unfold.

The dildo Candice sported was strapless which meant that from my position it looked like she had a real cock jutting out from where her pussy was supposed to be. Alice, eager to get going, rocked her hips back to take Candice's big dong in her waiting pussy. Watching the hard phallus part her pretty petals there was no doubt in my mind that I had the best seat in the house. I reached up and clamped my hands on Alice's hips bringing her pussy into my eager mouth. I licked and sucked her with abandon while Candice fucked her hard.

I have to say that this was a sight that even in my wildest imaginings I had never before dreamt. I felt my cock stiffen as Alice sucked it back to life. It wasn't long before she was taking me deep down her throat. I watched in awe as her spasming pussy ejected Candice's dong when she gagged herself deeply on my cock. Candice just grabbed it and shoved it back in causing Alice to moan around my cock at the forceful intrusion. I was enthralled and thrust again. Alice gagged. Candice shoved. The cycle repeated. It was insane.

'So this is what it looks like to watch my girlfriend get fucked POV,' I pondered, realizing that I liked it even more than I had guessed.

Knowing Alice more intimately than anyone, Candice knew just the right moment to thrust her finger deep into Alice's clenched anus. I felt her throat spasm around my cock as she came the moment the finger penetrated her. Candice would barely allow Alice to recover before doing it again. She made her cum like that over and over. I did my best to keep my mouth planted on her pussy through the endless quaking.

Darkness fell once more as the staff sounded the lights. I could hear the girls kiss and giggle in the darkness. Someone stroked my cock while the other took it in her mouth. They were teasing me and I was loving it but the tease was over all too soon.

The girls had kept the preparatory details of the next scene from me. All I knew is that I was to return to my reference position on the bench while they made the final switch.

The staff signaled the lights and I was shocked at the scene.

Alice was on her back, legs spread before me, wearing the strapless. The hard phallus rose proudly from her crotch. Candice hovered above her on all fours with her sexy blue eyes staring over at me. Candice reached down and stroked her friends' phallus seductively. She dropped her hips bringing her pussy within inches of Alice's mouth.

I heard Alice say something in French just before her mouth was muffled with pussy. Then, Candice's eyes rolled back in ecstasy while Alice proved her skills as a 'cunning linguist.'

Candice rode her mouth like that while pulling at the dong seated firmly in Alice's pussy like she was jacking a cock. She rubbed her clit until they both erupted in simultaneous orgasms. It was a stunning site. I felt lucky just to be there as I happily stoked my mine while enjoying the show.

Candice swung her body around bringing them face to face, kissed her deeply, and sank her pussy onto Alice's big dong. It was incredibly erotic to watch the strapless stimulating them both as they fucked. Candice rocked up and down in full strokes, the head just exiting her tiny pussy before plunging back down hard until it disappeared completely within her. The large blunt nub of the strapless embedded in Alice contorted her pussy up and down from the friction of Candice's forceful strokes.

As they fucked, one would climax convulsively stimulating the other to follow. Their fucking would slow for moments as they recovered and then the fierce pace would resume, the fucking would intensify, one would climax, then the other, and the cycle repeated. As they continued to fuck Candice reached back and worked a finger into her own ass and fucked herself with it, orgasmed, and added a second finger, stretching it further.

After another orgasm rocked them both, Alice reached down and directed the dildo at Candice's slicked butt hole. Candice steadied herself over the head before plunging it into her ass. I was wonderstruck at the sight of the big phallus diving deep into Candice. The tiny dot that had once been her anus now stretched miraculously around the mindless dong.

Alice knew that I had been pining over the possibility of plunging my own cock into a tight willing ass. I knew that this was part of the test. I had no doubt that she would have let me replace my own aching rod with the rubber dildo now delightfully delving Candice's depths. I knew she would not only allow it, but help me achieve it if I so desired.