Everybody Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not a test of willpower but a test of want. It was an opportunity for me to ask myself the deeper question. What do I want? I could easily move up and fuck Candice's exquisite ass. Candice would no doubt welcome it, a victorious reward of curvaceous conquest. Alice would be thrilled at her friends' pleasure, no immediate repercussions would be felt. Our relationship would continue, at least for a time, fulfilling my every fantasy and more.

But the message would be clear, for both of us. It would herald that the promise of a future with Alice hadn't been enough and I was unworthy of her trust. Well, I may be young, but I'm not stupid. No short term pleasure could possibly be worth the long term consequences. The answer was easy.

I could feel my climax building from the base of my cock as my fist pounded furiously around it. The sight of Alice fucking Candice's lovely ass was too much. Candice's guttural moans filled the chamber as she came in waves around the thrusting dildo. The torque of the bulbous nub embedded in Alice's pussy punished her sensitive g-spot with every thrust causing her to climax with Candice.

I sidled over to my gorgeous girlfriend. She pulled my rigid cock into her mouth and sucked. The feel of my glans bouncing off the back of her throat pushed me over the edge. I pulled out and came all over her pretty face. Candice did the clean-up. I got to watch. Out went the lights.

*****

I thought it was over - But, I was wrong.

When the light returned to the room it was a softer hew that lit the entire space rather than spotlighting us in a bright circle. There must have been at least a hundred people surrounding us. Candice was with me. I was on my knees, in my place on the leather bench and she was on all fours sideways to me, giving me a great view of her huge breasts and puffy nipples. Her face was turned toward me. Lust filled her beautiful blue eyes, her long dark hair hung over the opposite shoulder. She seemed to be studying my face.

My eyes darted around the room looking for Alice. I found her to my right, just out of my peripheral vision. She was sitting up, straight-backed, on her knees and toes. A long line of silk-robed men had formed in front of her. The first guy in line had already loosened his robe and a beautiful woman next to him was slipping it off his shoulders.

Candice whispered something to me trying to get my attention. My eyes were riveted on Alice and the guy who was wagging his chubby in her face.

She called again, "Hey stud . . . James! . . ."

"Whhhaaa?" I stammered.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Ready for . . .?"

"It's my final trial," Candice replied matter-of-factly.

"Your what?"

"Alice didn't tell you, did she," she said as if stating a fact rather than asking a question.

"She told me a lot but . . . tell me what exactly . . . I mean . . . I thought that. . . I had no idea what. . . I mean, I uhhh . . . what the fuck is going on anyway?" I said trying to decide what to ask first.

"Oh James, you poor dear," she exhaled. "I'm sorry, but we don't have time for me to explain everything right now," she said as she searched for the quickest way to connect the dots for me. "The gist of it is that I'm getting my red robe tonight. Those men in front of Alice will have their choice of my mouth, pussy, or ass and Alice is going to be my fluffer."

"Your fluffer?"

"She's going to make sure they are good and hard before they fuck me. You're welcome to join the line anytime you want," she smiled as she explained, pulling on a nipple and licking her lips. "Actually since you're her paramour, you can bump the line and jump in anytime, it's completely up to you."

"And do what, exactly"

"Well . . . fuck me," she said as though it were obvious, "any way you want."

I thought I had already passed Alice's devious little test. Wasn't it enough that I had watched first hand as Candice's huge phallus had fucked Alice's little pussy only inches from my face? Or that I had chosen Alice's mouth over Candice's eager ass even though she knew how much I wanted to try anal sex?

Now I was being given the perfect opportunity, no - a devilishly devised excuse, to fuck Candice in any hole I choose including her ass, while my girlfriend is busy giving head to a room full of strangers.

I have to admit that up to this point I thought the challenge was going to be easy. All I had to do was NOT fuck Candice and NOT get jealous. This was certainly a reality check I couldn't have imagined.

I think that in life we too often say and hear things like 'I would do anything for him/her,' but 'anything' can be a lot more than you imagine. 'Anything' is, well, 'anything.' It doesn't have to fit your notions. This wasn't 'anything' like I had imagined. Yet, as I watched the scene unfold, I found myself becoming strangely aroused. I felt my dick stiffen as the first guy wobbled his cock in front of Alice's mouth. I wasn't jealous, I was excited, even a bit proud.

Alice went to work immediately, sucking and slurping the pudgy guys' 6 incher to life. He wrapped his fingers in fistfuls of her luscious amber locks as he face fucked her. It didn't take long before his rod was rigid and he pulled his dripping cock from her mouth heading for Candice.

Candice greeted him by name. "Hey Alex," she smiled as he approached. "Where do you want me?"

"I'll never get tired of that tight little pussy of yours girlie. Why don't you back it up here and give me a little piece," he replied with a slight southern drawl.

The guy may not have been the picture of masculine prowess but watching his masterful performance as he fucked Candice was unforgettably erotic. The guy certainly knew how to fuck and he had Candice howling in no time. Just as he was announcing his impending climax Candice spun around on her knees, sunk his cock into her throat and swallowed.

There was an audible pop as the next guy pulled his stiff member from Alice's mouth and made his way to Candice. She was still swallowing the last of Alex's seed when the guy plunged his cock into her ass. Her mouth opened as her ass parted, her tongue still coated in cum, she let out a little squeal as he sank into her depths.

I was mesmerized by the sight of his cock plunging in and out of Candice's tiny sphincter. I thought the close-up view of the dildo fucking her butt was incredibly erotic but watching a real cock fuck her ass before my very eyes was beyond comprehension. I was so wrapped up in this fantasy made real, I hadn't even realized that my own cock had come to full attention until I felt the pre-cum run down my shaft.

I heard Alice gagging to my right and turned to see her struggling to take a huge cock down her throat. It must have been at least 10 inches and as thick as her forearm.

"I know I can do this Sean," she said as she broke momentarily from her efforts. "Put your hands on the back of my head and give me a little help."

His fingers parted as they slipped through her thick locks. I watched as his arms flexed, pulling her in. Her body spasmed but she didn't pull back. He pulled again. Her hands were planted firmly on his muscular ass, pulling him in hard. She spasmed again and his cock slid all the way down her throat concealing her nose in his curly pubes. He held her there for a moment as if celebrating their combined victory.

"Hey slut, let that guy go before he cums," Candice called from the bench as the guy who was ass-fucking her finished. "That cum belongs to me. You're just supposed to be getting them hard for me," she said laughingly.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," Alice replied gasping as the large cock evacuated her throat. "I've always wanted to see if I could do that."

These weren't strangers. It seemed as though the girls knew every one of them. For a bright guy I can be pretty dense sometimes. Alice had shared her journal stories with me. I knew they had spent every weekend down here last summer, so why had I thought that Alice was sucking strangers? Alice could have had her pick of any one of these guys but she picked me as her paramour. I suddenly felt like the luckiest guy in the universe.

Call it what you like but in that moment I knew that I was her Stag and she was my Vixen. It didn't matter that she was about to suck every guy in the place to an erection that would fuck her friend to oblivion. She was MY vixen and she would be leaving with ME.

So that's how it went for the remainder of the evening. Wives and girlfriends would deliver their men to Alice who would fluff them if needed before turning them over to Candice who would take them, at their desire, to climax.

Amazing, erotic, life-changing experience notwithstanding, it all became rather routine after a while. Like watching a two-step assembly line. That is, until the last guy in line presented himself to Alice.

I learned later that his name is Master Ezra. He was the guy who had wielded the wooden staff earlier. Alice told me that she had never seen him completely out of his dark brown robe, but what she had seen impressed her greatly.

When he dropped his robe in front of her I understood why. He was a tall ruggedly handsome man with dark olive skin and piercing hazel eyes. His brown hair was short and neatly trimmed. His beard was slightly longer and soft, but not bushy. He had the build of a gymnast and looked to be in his mid 40's though Alice told me that he is thought to be much older. What stood out, I mean literally stood out, was his cock. It had to be at least 12 inches and as thick as a forearm.

I recall Alice telling me that very few women in the coterie were able to take him fully in any orifice. Alice didn't even try, and I was relieved that she didn't need to. The guy was already hard as a rock and his cock was bouncing it off the side off her cheek as he waited his turn with Candice. Alice couldn't help but play with it for the few minutes that it took for the guy who was fucking Candice to finish.

He helped her up and walked to the bench where Candice awaited. Alice got up and joined me at my side where I had been watching the proceedings in wide-eyed wonderment. She didn't say anything, just wrapped her arm in mine and waited for the show.

I'm told that Candice's pussy is legend throughout the coterie. Though she had taken some of the largest cocks in the group, she was said to have the tightest little pussy they had ever known. And no matter how many times she got fucked, it always returned to its 'resting state' within minutes. Needless to say, she was a very popular girl. However until now, Master Ezra had never offered her his cock.

"Are you sure you want to do this Candice?" he asked with sincerity in his voice as he stepped up to the leather bench.

"Absolutely Master!" she replied enthusiastically. "I've been fantasizing about your monster cock ever since I first saw it."

"Well Candice, after tonight you will have earned your red robe and forever be known as Mistress Candice. So I think it appropriate that you call me, Ezra."

"Alright. But if it's OK with you I'd like to call you Master tonight," she smiled then added, "at least while we fuck - it's part of the fantasy you know."

His smile turned to genuine laughter. "As you wish little one."

"So how do you want me?"

"Well, to paraphrase Alex, 'why don't cha give me a little piece of that pussy, I know you got some on ya,' he said trying to imitate Alex's southern accent."

It was Candice's turn to laugh. "Tonight you can have the whole thing," she replied prompting laughs and cheers from the audience around them. Until that moment I had forgotten they were there.

Master Ezra laid down on his back to allow Candice to mount his monster at her own pace.

Alice pulled me in closer and whispered, "Now's your chance sweetheart. I know Candice would love it if you fucked her ass while she rides Master Ezra."

"There was a time when I would have jumped at the chance to do that. But now it's the last thing on my mind," I whispered back.

"No, really, it's OK," she whispered earnestly. "The test is over. I want you to have this."

I looked around the room. Everywhere I looked there were couples of every sort fucking quietly as they watched the show. Some were traditional pairings others were using dildos of various sorts for their fucking.

I looked at my sweet Alice, grabbed a fist full of ponytail, and turned her ear to me. "I think I'd rather fuck my Vixen," I breathed heavily.

She shivered, spread her legs, and bent forward flat backed placing her hands on her knees. I slid my hand between her thighs and rubbed the palm across her hot sex. "You're dripping little girl," I growled. Then grabbed her hips and sank my rigid cock into her steamy depths. She moaned, legs shaking, as she mini-gasmed from the penetration.

The show began as Candice lowered herself slowly onto Ezra's massive member. A hush fell over the room as she descended. She stopped momentarily, half his cock still remaining. Seems her pussy had already recovered from the evenings activities and the head of his cock had already reached her cervix. She would have to work from here if she was going to get that log seated fully into her snatch.

Alice, who was now breathing heavily from our fucking, held her breath in a little gasp as she watched. She knew first-hand how tight her friend was. Her pussy squeezed my cock firmly as she empathized with Candice's struggle.

Candice raised up a few inches then drove her body back down harder than before. She was able to get another couple of inches in. She paused to allow her pussy time to adjust. Spreading her fingers across Ezra's muscular chest she used her arms as a fulcrum to wedge his cock further in. She rode him like that for a few long slow strokes. Several inches remained outside her. She began a slow twerk, like a belly dance, with the cock still buried deep, stretching herself.

She rose up until only the head remained inside, then plunged back down again, gaining several more inches with the effort. Only an inch remained. She moaned, as her body convulsed in climax.

Aroused by the scene before her, Alice shuddered and came, gripping my cock like an ever tightening silk glove. I remained motionless for several moments, controlling my climax. I was getting close.

Though the crowd remained respectfully silent, the room had become a cacophony of quiet sounds as people fucked and sucked to the illicit theatre of Candice and Ezra.

Candice leaned back, her face a mask of determination and lust, bringing the full weight of her body to bear. Ezra's hands were wrapped around her hips, pulling her down on his cock. They were working as a team toward a singular goal. Candice flexed and ground until the final inch of the massive shaft was planted in her pussy.

A victorious, "Yyyeeessssss," rose from her throat as her clit sunk into his pubes. Ezra grunted his satisfaction. She reveled in the victory for a few short moments before she lifted up and plunged back down on it, impaling herself over and over again.

I began to fuck Alice in step with them. In and out, keeping time like a metronome. I looked around and noticed that others were doing the same. Before long the entire room caught the rhythm. Ezra began to grunt with each thrust. Candice moaned. The crowd took the cue and added their voice. We fucked and chanted in unison.

"Gruhhh . . . gruhhh . . . gruhhh . . . gruhhh," grunted the fuckers.

"Uummm . . . uummm . . . uummm . . . uummm," moaned the fuckees.

I was entranced. We fucked like a members of an ancient tribe engaged in a ritual. This was powerful. It was spontaneous, and we all felt it. The chant grew louder as the fucking grew fiercer.

Alice came up and twisted her head back to kiss me as we fucked, her eyes were glazed with want and need. I took a firm grip at the base of her ponytail and she let her torso fall forward while I held her upright by her hair. Her pussy gripped and flexed around my cock, massaging it. I reached my other hand around to maul a breast. She mauled the other while frigging her clit with her free hand.

I was on the brink of climax. Alice's body was already beginning to shake. Candice and Ezra were writhing on the bench. The crowd was in a similar state. Suddenly Candice began to spasm, her entire body shook like she was seizing. Ezra erupted inside her, his knuckles whitening as he gripped her hips and pulled. Alice and I came simultaneously, had I not been holding her hair she would have collapsed from the release. The spontaneous sounds of a hundred climaxes filled the chamber as everyone in the crowd came in unison.

The room fell silent. It was like the whole world stood still. Moment passed.

Finally someone farted and the room erupted in laughter.