All Comments on 'Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 23'

by GeorgeDaBuilder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tjcasetjcaseover 10 years ago

Keep them coming! Thanks for the efforts!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
I see Aunt Ginny in the future

Well I guess the car shoot is next and maybe a Kate shoot and a look at the farm and that shoot. Man you better quit sleeping and get to writing faster!! Loved this chapter also. Keep them coming (cumming)

southbysoutheastsouthbysoutheastover 10 years ago
Best series story on Literotica!

If every Literotica reader could find about this series, you would have millions of fans out there -to please keep this one going a long time.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Train wreck coming

I can't imagine that someone isn't going to get hurt. I like the story and its well written, but polys are rare beasts. All this talk of love is going to lead to one or more people getting hurt. Having everyone be happy that everyone else is fucking one another can't last. George started off being uncomfortable with it. Has he really changed that much, fallen that much under Britt's spell that he just goes along with whatever she wants, more like a stud stallion than a significant other?

Others will no doubt disagree with me.

I also tend to skip the purely lesbian encounters. It's not that they aren't well written, it's just not my thing.

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Ready for the next installment!

What a hobby/fantasy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous