All Comments on 'Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 25'

by GeorgeDaBuilder

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thanks, George. Good to see you and the girls back again.

Hope you can crank out some more chapters.

B/R Bob T.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 10 years ago
superb

Another great chapter. I am not sure how much poor George can take but he is definitely being a man about not complaining. The next shoots should be quite interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another great chapter here. I really like the recap at the start; a quick reminder of what happened last time leads to getting to the new stuff sooner. And the roleplay could lead to so many different directions. Looking forward to what comes next, especially when he's photographing full time.

shopvacboy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best!

This series is by far one of the best here! You are an excellent and talented writer! Thanks for creating it and for sharing it with us all.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Disliked the cheating military wives

Otherwise a good update. I'm not sure why guys feel like a FF relationship is less 'real' than a MF one or less threatening if your girl is fucking another woman rather than another man. It's still cheating and to do it to a deployed serviceman is about as low as it gets.

GeorgeDaBuilderGeorgeDaBuilderabout 10 years agoAuthor
I apologize

When I wrote this last chapter and included the girlfriends of military personnel in one of the scenes, it never dawned on me that it would offend anyone. I approached it as fulfilling a fantasy and not cheating. Again, I apologize if I rubbed anyone the wrong way. - George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yo!

Hey George! Geat series mate! When will the next chapter be posted? Again thanks for writing this series

LustKnightLustKnightover 9 years ago
Cheating Military Wives...

...I agree with Inescu, lesbian sex is still sex and a spouse sleeping with the same gender outside of the marriage is just as damaging and hurtful as a spouse sleeping with the opposite gender.

This, however, is a fantasy - and a pretty damned hot one - and the intimation, seeing how they were sending photos to their boyfriends and had said that the boyfriends would find it hot, was that the men in question wouldn't mind. Not entirely realistic, no, but c'mon; we're reading about a guy living a total dream life here, let's not quibble about the little things. ^_^

George, very much enjoying this tale - four and five stars all the way through thus far, and I'm looking forward to reading more as I wrap up the rest of the archive. Keep it up! Errr... pun unintentional...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Inescu:

I'm retired Military Enlisted. That means I did 20 years.

And I'm not going to say it would be good for every couple.

I would have loved getting a series like that from my wife while deployed.

So I suspect it depends on the solidity and faith of the marriage.

But while I was reading it I got nothing but the expected turn on from the scene.

It being upsetting to the Troops in question never occurred to me because I considered it a gift to them. And if they are in a good relationship then the wonen would KNOW if it would bother the boyfriend / Spouse.

George:

Keep up the excellent work ! 5 Stars as usual.

Ramjet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous