Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you poor thing; forced to have sex with a beautiful model. And that reminds me, Gina is feeling a little left out after our time in the car last night and your shower-slash-consultation time with Kate this morning. I'm thinking that she really likes that pick-up and I saw a couple of your hard hats and a tool belt the other day, so...?"

My dick thought that was a helluva an idea, bending the brunette Amazon over the cab of the Chevy, standing in the bed of the truck and doing a little drillin'. "I can't say that I'd object to that; it kind of fits right in with your role-playing thingy."

"Yeah," she laughed at my butchered verbalizing; "The strong, studly, overbearing job foreman taking advantage of the sexy, new apprentice; forcing her to service him in order to keep her job."

"Forcing her to service him to keep her job?"

"Yeah, okay...forcing her to let him fuck her with his big cock until she couldn't imagine fucking anyone else, securing her servitude for life!"

"Wow, do you have an imagination? I think I'll just leave this one where it lies for now. I've got to get back to work and it sounds like you need something else to think about, so how about putting together a list of what we will need to take out to the ranch on Saturday."

"Yes sir, right away sir!" I swear I heard her salute.

"I love you Britt," I laughed.

"And I love you sir," she managed without giggling and the line went dead.

**Early Tuesday evening**

I ended up working a little later than usual and was anxious to get home, have a beer and kick back. I pulled into the warehouse and parked in front of the house; all the other cars were accounted for. I heard the familiar giggling and oohing and ahhing and it all came from up above in the office. A bit surprised that no one welcomed me by sticking their head over the wall and greeting me, I yelled; "Anyone home?"

"Up here baby," Britt rang out. "No duh," I muttered to no one.

"Any beer up there?"

A little confab and then, "No baby, could you bring us one too?"

Now I was curious, and it was going to cost me a few beers to find out what had them sequestered upstairs. "Let me get cleaned up first and then I'll be up." No response...nuthin'. "Oh well," I again said to no one as I opened the front door and headed for the bedroom. A quick shower would feel good and it was an even bet that the sound of the water rushing through the copper pipes which were easily heard upstairs, would be enough to lure at least one of my comely roommates to join me. Alas, another rare shower alone, so I made it quick, threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and grabbed four beers on my way upstairs.

The girls were all huddled around the desk, my 24 inch monitor displaying an image that had them all hypnotized. I eased my way around behind them and looked at the screen. I too was now under the spell of the monitor.

"Watta' ya think babe?" Britt asked as she plucked a bottle from one hand, her eyes never straying from the digital image in front of us.

"Well," I stalled as I carefully set the other two brews in front of Gina and Kate as they stared straight ahead. I now concentrated on the image before me and I too was locked onto the glowing screen. The image was black and white, deeply contrasted. Soft curves, deep valleys and gentle slopes made up the majority of the content. The focus was crisp, but the surfaces were soft and fairly glowed. Shadows and highlights played across the image.

It was a simple image, but the subject matter eluded me. I was about to decide that it was an abstract art of some medium I couldn't discern; "You want a hint?" Kate asked quietly.

"Please," I answered as I stood directly behind her and rested my chin on top of her head, trying to capture her view. I followed her hand as she laid a finger on the screen; "concentrate here and," moving her finger, "here." I focused on the two small intersecting lines, deepened shadows imbedded in contrasting adjacent drifts. I squinted, pulled back and refocused and then..."I'll be damned; is that...?"

"Yeah, "Gina replied, "cool, huh?"

"Sexy as shit," Britt added.

"So what do you think, George," Kate asked quietly, tilting her head back to look up at me.

"It's beautiful," I replied, leaning down to kiss her forehead. Looking back at the image; "It's not just a photograph, it's...well its art. It should be hanging in a gallery somewhere. But where..."

"Thank you," Kate sighed like she'd been holding her breath. "Here," scooting sideways; "pull up a chair and we'll start at the beginning." I obeyed as Kate minimized the screen, exposing a screen full of thumbnails; too small for me to really make out and the little one was quick with the mouse; "Let the slideshow begin."

The first image was a pair of beautiful women in lingerie; diaphanous short tops with matching bra and panties. "On the left," she narrated, "is Melissa. She's the one that called originally about the shoot." Melissa was a long, tall redhead with skin that was alabaster white, like a marble statue. Becky, our red-headed cowgirl was deeply tanned in comparison. Melissa's profile showed a generous bust and a pair of legs that went on forever. Did I mention her long hair hung to about the middle of her back? "Her boyfriend," Kate continued, "is in the Navy and is somewhere in the Indian Ocean as we speak."

"Next to her is Angelique, or Angel as she prefers to be called. She was born in Jamaica and has a killer accent; I could listen to her all day. Anyway, her boyfriend is in the Marines and he's serving on a carrier somewhere; I don't remember where." Now Angel would be the polar opposite of her friend Melissa. About the same height and hair nearly as long, her skin is dark, like a black pearl and she is flawless. Her legs too are long and toned and her eyes sparkle.

"Do they serve together, I mean their boyfriends?" I asked, mesmerized by Angel's stare at the camera.

"No, that's the funny thing," Kate went on, bringing up the next slide; "the boyfriends don't know each other or that Melissa and Angel are friends. They met at a gym and they really hit it off." Britt and Gina snickered.

The girls were now in a different pose, Angel sitting on a bed, her long legs crossed, strappy stiletto hanging off her toes. Melissa was behind her, kneeling on the bed, her head nearly on top of Angel's and her hands, well her hands were full of what I would guess were 38 D's, clad in a lacy white bra that contrasted with Angel's dark breasts just a shade more than Melissa's lily-white hands. The look in both their eyes was mischievous.

"Close friends I'd guess," I said.

"You have no idea, "Kate said under her breath as she cycled through to the next slide. The pose was like a negative of the last shot. Melissa now sat on the bed, the same leg crossed, shoe dangling; Angel behind with two hands full of, well this time full of bare 38 D's. Pure, glowing white with light pink nipples, pinched by long black fingers; the look was now more than mischievous. Her black negligee contrasted nicely with her flawless skin.

"That is so hot," Britt whispered, like she was in a movie theater. Her best friend replied with a stifled moan. I glance briefly to my left to see my girl and Gina with their hands in each other's laps, their eyes glued to the monitor.

"So anyway," Kate continued as she cycled through more of the photos, "if you remember, Melissa wanted to take some pictures for her boyfriend and she was going to send them to him one or two at a time when they emailed back and forth." We were now looking at shots of just the redhead in various poses in the black outfit. She looked sexy as hell and I could only imagine how much her boyfriend would appreciate them. Kate continued; "At some point, while Melissa was getting up the nerve to set up the shoot, she met Angel. During their workouts, they found out how similar their lives were, what with boyfriends in the service and such. Melissa mentioned her idea about the pictures for her man, and Angel thought it was a great idea and that's kind of what got the ball rolling." Kate paused as we looked a few more shots and it seemed like they were beginning to get a little more risqué.

"So, "she continued, "evidently after they agreed to do the photos, they started talking about what they were going to wear in them. They went shopping together and at a lingerie shop, they were helping each other in the dressing room and, well," looking over at me and then at Britt," well you know how things can happen in a dressing room." My cock stirred as my own personal slide show fired up in my brain; Britt, Becky and I having a grand time in a certain lingerie dressing room. "They didn't go into details," Kate continued, "but it was pretty obvious they had a thing for each other during the shoot."

About this time, the pictures shifted to individual shots of Angel in her almost glaring white outfit. The poses mimicked many of those of Melissa, but her eyes had more of a fire, a little wickedness, where Melissa's gave off more of a sultry feel. We were silent as Kate clicked the mouse, flashing shot after shot onto the big monitor; I was very impressed.

As we got near what I figured was the end of the shoot, Kate paused; "and now is where it gets interesting. When I'd finished with Angel's shots, the ladies sat beside each other on the edge of the bed and whispered back and forth while I fiddled with the laptop. I was just about to announce that I thought we were done when they asked if they could talk to me about taking some more pictures and it was obvious that they were nervous. Like I mentioned earlier, I just knew that they were something more than just friends, but up to now they hadn't said anything to me. They hemmed and hawed a bit until I figured I'd go ahead and just say what I think they wanted to." Kate paused again, like we were going to jump in and guess what she said, but this was her show. Shifting in her seat, pulling one bare leg up and under her shorts-clad butt, "I asked them if they wanted to do some nudes. Well Melissa blushed till she matched her hair and Angel's eyes caught fire; you could see the excitement in her eyes."

"Well, they finally said that they did want to do some nude shots, but they weren't sure how to ask about it or how, well, how explicit I would be comfortable with."

Britt and Gina busted up laughing, "Well they obviously didn't know who they were dealing with did they?"

"No they didn't," she smiled, "but I told them about some of the things we've shot, without giving any real details, and told them that I had done some nude modeling myself; you know, to put them at ease. I went on to tell them that it was completely confidential and that none of the pics would end up on the internet or anything like that."

My mind shifted back to the business end and Kate was already there. "I did mention that we might want to use some of the shots for advertising or in our portfolio and they both said that they'd think about it after they saw the pictures. They were still pretty nervous about the whole thing at this point and that is when they told me their ideas on the nude shots. It was cute, but they had me sit between them on the bed and they explained that they were indeed lovers and that their boyfriends had no idea. It turned out though that both boyfriends had kind of hinted that they thought it was hot to see two women together and so Melissa and Angel were working up the nerve to fulfill their fantasy for them, but slowly. So anyway, their plan is to slowly feed their men nude shots of themselves, but without their faces showing, I guess so they could deny that it was really them if things went sideways. Next, if that all goes well, then they would send them some pics of the two of them together; but again with no faces showing. Like I said, they're really kind of apprehensive about the whole thing, but I could tell as they explained it to me, they were getting excited; I mean, I could literally smell it in the air and I was starting to get turned on too."

We all shifted in our chair, anticipating the 'R' rated show to begin. First came Melissa and I noticed that they had changed backgrounds. Once again Kate picked up on my question before I could ask it; "I thought since we were going to shoot these, like anonymous, they should have a different background. Showing the same bed and everything would be a dead giveaway. The ladies thought I was brilliant and helped me relocate everything into the living room."

"I wouldn't have thought of it," I confessed and Kate gave me a big smile and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

The slideshow was like a stuttering striptease as the redhead slowly lost all three pieces that made up her skimpy outfit. Kate managed to somehow get some very provocative and sexy shots of the statuesque redhead, but I found myself frustrated that I couldn't see her gorgeous face and could only imagine the future frustration of a certain lonely sailor. The next shots moved beyond the 'R' rating. Close shots of breasts and nipples, long slender fingers with painted nails pinching and pulling. The same fingers moved south, toying with a pierced belly-button. I held my breath as the southbound trek continued and I wasn't disappointed. Her baby-smooth slit came into frame and slowly, frame after frame, those same sexy fingers explored her sex. The last shots revealed how excited she was, her middle finger half-buried in her pussy, wet and shining. I had to shift to reposition my hard-on; we all shifted, ready for the next chapter.

Once again, Angel's series started like her redheaded girlfriend's had; a slow striptease until her entire, delicious, dark-chocolate body was exposed, except for her face. I cursed to myself, wanting to see what I knew was an expression of pure lust and desire on her beautiful sculpted face. I wanted to peek around the edge of the screen and see if I could catch a glimpse of the fire I knew was in her eyes. "I think I kind of pity the guys at this point," I finally had to say; "It's hell not being able to see their faces."

"Yeah, but isn't it still kind of a turn-on, knowing who it is, but not really?" Britt asked softly, her hand now in my lap, squeezing my stiffness through my shorts.

"Yeah, I guess, but it still seems kind of cruel."

Kate giggled, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet." Britt gave my cock another squeeze.

Kate clicked through the rest of Angel's shots. Her breasts were magnificent, nipples dark and long, pinched between longer fingers with bright red nails; the colors were startling. Following the same map as Melissa, she ventured to her navel, this one unadorned and then down to an equally smooth pussy. I flashed back to the landscape picture we first looked at and recognized the slight curve at the top of her slit, the same small valley that joined the contrasting one. And then another jolting color shift, the bright pink interior of this perfect Jamaican pussy, split by the same long fingers; I could only imagine the taste, the aroma.

I exhaled, like I'd been holding my breath, anticipating the finale. "Just a few more, "Kate said under her breath. I wasn't sure how many more I could take without looking for a little relief. On cue, Britt squeezed once more. The next shot was another close-up, a single marble-like breast with a pair of bright red painted lips, suckling on the teat, her dark, sharp nose poking her lover's tit. The next shot showed the pink nipple distended, captured between the perfect white teeth of her dark lover, the profile of a happy smile.

The next two shots were a reversal, pink lips, white nose and bittersweet chocolate breast. Her dark nipple was pulled taut and you could visualize the shiver it sent to her hot-pink lined pussy. Their tongues followed the path blazed earlier by their fingers, stopping to toy with each other's belly-button. I shivered in anticipation of the final stop; I was not disappointed. Long pink tongues played with black and white pussy lips, dipping and sliding. Skin glistened with excitement and fingers joined in; black fingers in snow-white pussies, cool alabaster digits split dark lips, displaying a hot, pink interior. Finally, back where we started, landscapes of sex; pussy to pussy, lips wrapped around one another, excited clits reaching for the sky.

"Holy shit," was all I could come up with as the monitor went dark. "That was incredible," hugging Kate to my side and kissing the top of her head.

"Thanks," she said, "I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't have done it without your help."

"I don't know about that. It's pretty obvious that you have a great feel for the artistic. I can shoot a picture and all and have it come out alright, but Jesus, that was, well, like I said earlier, that is art. You should be very proud and I have no doubt that Melissa and Angel will be happy."

"Yeah, they've seen some of them, but I wanted to clean them up and crop them and all before I present them to them. Oh, I forgot, there is one more shot I think you'll like."

"Oh god," I moaned, "I'm not sure I can take much more." All three giggled as Britt massaged my cock again.

"Okay, here it is. Angel and Melissa really wanted this one. I hesitated for a minute and then thought; 'what the hell."

Britt and Gina squealed with delight and Britt nearly pinched my cock off when the image popped onto the screen. The shot was the backsides of Melissa and Angel standing tall, their long hair hanging loose down their backs, their perfect butts proud, and there in the middle, a good head and a half shorter was their photographer, bare-ass naked, her braided hair nestled in her ass-crack and reaching the back of her knees. They had their arms around each other's waists and once again, not a face in sight.

"It's kind of cheesy," Kate said, "You know, like one of those selfies you shoot in a mirror, but I think it came out pretty good."

"Good? Hell that's great," I said, giving her another hug. Then it struck me; "but where's the camera?"

"Trade secret," she giggled and the screen went black.

**Wednesday morning early**

I woke up alone and startled for a moment, unsure of where I was at. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I recognized the interior of my second bedroom, the one usually occupied by Kate and Gina. I stretched beneath the covers of the queen-size bed and re-ran last night through my foggy brain. After last night's erotic slideshow of Kate's first solo photo shoot, we went back downstairs and scrounged some dinner. The girls chattered about Kate's afternoon, Britt and Gina pumping her for more details.

"C'mon Katie," Gina implored; "did they really just you know 'strike a pose' on those shots together or did they just get at it and you took your shots?"

"Yeah," Britt said excitedly; "it must have been like shooting a porno. I couldn't shoot porn; I'd want to join in. Didn't you want to just lean in there and eat both pussies when they were grinding on each other?"

I just stood back, ignoring my hard-on and listened, proud of the little one as she deflected the questions, maintaining the client/photographer privilege. "Guy's, leave it alone. You know I can't talk about it. It was a job and I acted like a professional; just doing my job."

"Yeah, we know Katie and we're really proud of you, but admit it, your pussy was dripping the entire time you were with them. Hell, I'm horny again just thinking about the pictures," Gina exclaimed.

"Okay, if you must know," Kate replied, "it did turn me on, and I was smart enough to slip a pad into my panties before I left for the shoot." She glanced over at me, "Sorry babe, TMI." I just held up my hands in surrender and shrugged. "Actually, it kind of surprised me how little it really affected me at first, I mean I was really concentrating on the shots and all. What did finally get me, was, well when we started shooting the ones where they were interacting with each other and I was in tight, you know shooting the close-ups?" Kate paused and looked at her roomies; "Well when all I was seeing was tits and tongues and pussies, well, all I could think about was you two." Her voice cracked and her eyes glistened. Gina and Britt too were speechless for a second and their eyes too seemed be a little moist.