All Comments on 'Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 29'

by GeorgeDaBuilder

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 9 years ago
HOT!

George gives me another image of the best life a poor slob could have. Thanks for the memories. Now get to work and get another dozen chapters written. I can hardly wait for the Thanksgiving festivities.

LustKnightLustKnightover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Just discovered this series, and mainlined through them as quickly as I could. Excellent writing, hot sex, looking forward to more! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great saga, hoping for more

This chapter, and the saga of which it is part, is some of the hottest erotic litterature I have read.

I really hope there will be more chapters to answer the questions most of your fans are probably asking , such as:

*How long will George and Britt continue their relationship, will they eventually marry?

*What of the rest of the family, Gina, Kate and Becky; will they stay with George and Britt in this sort-of polygamous relationship? Or will they move on and have families og their øen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

Love this series, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hi

please tell me you will continue this awesome story! Its one of the best stories here and i would really appreciate it if you could tell us if you want to continue this and if so, when.

Thanks for this story so far!

GeorgeDaBuilderGeorgeDaBuilderalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Next chapter nearly done

Once again, life has gotten in the way of my pecking away at the keyboard but I have the next chapter nearly completed. Thanks for your patience.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
So damned good!

I don't know how you do it but you manage to maintain both the intimacy and the eroticism.

One of my all time fave stories, thanks for the update!

Jason

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Almost forgot about this!

"

"I love you so fucking much," I said with a little hitch in my voice.

Her deep blue eyes glistened as she caught a breath and replied, "God, I love you too!"

"

*SMILES*

Through all of the hot, lust filled, mind blowing sex, this relationship has been my favorite part of the story.

You did it! You did what so many authors forget, you re-introduced the glories of our fantasy lovers descriptions. Too often the story continues ad-nauseum without refreshing our minds of just what tantalizing flesh your characters are displaying. Thank you so much for reacquainting our memories with just how incredibly hot our heroes heroine is :)

"

"How close do you envision some of these poses being, "I queried; "And will there be close-ups? I'll need to make sure I have the proper lenses on hand."

"

Had me about laughing aloud at this point, damn he's a bastard - funny as hell though!

Thanks again,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
heartwarming story

Romance takes center stage in Chapter 29 of this magnificent saga, beautifully written by the author. Sweet, tender love, with appealing characters and an excellent plot, give the reader a truly memorable romantic story from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous