All Comments on 'Everybody Needs a Little Drama'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Such a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

LivinitnowLivinitnowabout 2 years ago

Ummm....thanks Sabrina. I loved this story. I'm so grateful that you started writing here, you are a very good writer and I love the attention to detail....especially the clothing. I could really picture the whole scene, and you apparently had a lot of stories stored up in that imagination of yours. Good for you.

I don't consider myself a writer, more of an emoter, though that's not a word I suppose. Feel free to check out the 2 stories I have done.

Kisses

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58about 2 years ago

This was so different but so enjoyable. You write well. I loved the characters. I feel like I know all of them now.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for commenting. Danielle_CD58 and Vincepetrone so glad you liked it. And thank you Livinitnow too. it's funny but I did look up your stories, that is my favorite thing about Literotica, it is so easy to find new stories, from like-minded readers. I am currently in writing mode I always have to wait until I am in reading mode to read some stories LOL. I never knew I had 2 modes. Thanks for reading...

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Great job on the emotions, the clothes, the relationships - and I would appreciate a bit more depth and detail on the sex....

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, RangeExpander, This story wasn't really about sex, I know that's weird to say on a site like this. I felt Wendy was a little naive, a little nervous she was just coming into her sexuality. Every other sexual experience she had before she met Hunter was frivolous and quick and she kinda wasn't involved. I wanted to show her growth as a trans girl. Thanks for reading. My other stories have lots of sex, by the way...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...