Everybody needs good neigbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought more laughter and a defiant cry from Paul, "You'll all be in the queue. Believe me."

Charlotte continued.

"So, to get the evening going Josef has very kindly arranged for two of the models from his studios to entertain us, and before they come out I'll remind you of the standing offer of a twenty five percent discount for group members. Just call me at the office to schedule your session, there's a couple of albums going round of Will and my session there.

Now, in five minutes we will welcome Dominique and Jacob. So, stay comfortable and on with the show."

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned as far as I could and saw Stu handing over a photo album. It was quite big, leather bound and looked heavy. I asked Josef to grab it for me, which he did, although the release of his pressure on my side made my dress sag and my right boob fall out. The now beyond industrial volume of booze I'd consumed meant I found this funny and jabbed all three of my escorts to point it out. The fact that all of them remarked how nice it was just made me feel better. I took away the words 'magnificent' 'beautiful' and 'perfect' although that last one may have been followed by 'for sucking' but I took it.

I tried to re-adjust myself but the tension on my side had gone and my top kept flopping open, I held it closed with my elbow as I flicked through the album.

The pictures were really good, some of Charlotte in a range of outfits, from severe office worker to lingerie. The lighting and posing were amazing, she really seemed to be having a ball. The next set were of her and Will, again in a range of outfits. He looked particularly yummy in a set of navy whites. The next page gave me a shock, Charlotte was topless, holding her boobs together, presenting them to the camera, her eyes said 'sex.' The next picture was both Charlotte and Will naked, in black and white. He was um, 'at rest' and she was sitting on the ground in front of him, one hand pinching one of her own nipples and one cupping his balls. He seemed to hang down quite a long way. I stared intensely at the final image, shocked but entranced.

Someone was rolling my exposed nipple between his thumb and forefinger, then stopped to lick his fingers and come back lubricated, sending a shiver of delight through me.

"Hey, "I whispered, "I know I'm checking out your dick, but should you be doing that?"

He gave a small laugh, "Wait until you see the other album. That's got the good stuff."

I was about to comment when music started up, I assumed it was Dominique and Jacob's backing music. I vaguely recognised it as 'Lonely Girl' by Nutloaf featuring Alice Cinderella, but an instrumental version.

The room lights lowered, I guessed someone was on a dimmer switch somewhere as the Spotlights remained on the ottoman. Dominique came out first and sat down on the green leather cushion. The music continued but she wasn't singing. She was just sitting there. She started undoing the buttons on her blouse, I was a bit confused here.

She stood up, her blouse undone, hanging down so the inside of her breasts showed but her nipples were covered.

My own nipple was getting the same treatment as earlier, in fact both were now, I looked from left to right. Josef had one boob exposed and was toying with my left nipple, Will had the right, and was carrying on the good work he'd started earlier. I told myself it was just the booze and not to make a fuss, I slapped gently at both hands which seemed to deter them for a while.

Back in front of us Jacob walked in, he was wearing a dressing gown that was open and a set of lycra cycling shorts that didn't conceal the fact that he had a substantial bulge in his pants. He was showing a solid set of abs. I gave a sharp intake of breath as he lost the dressing gown, he was really ripped. I settled back and hoped the wandering hands would find my boobs again. I gave a little purr of delight as first one, then the other found themselves being sensually caressed.

To our fronts Dominique dropped her shirt, she had got nicely shaped boobs, although mine were bigger I thought proudly. Once her shirt was gone she dropped the short denim skirt she was wearing to show off her toned bum beautifully framed with a cream-coloured frilly thong, which went nicely with her four-inch white heels. Again, I had a moment of pride at my Louboutins being much nicer.

She lay face down on the chaise longue, Jaco knelt down beside her and started massaging her shoulders and back, working down to her bum and her thighs and finally her calves. She rolled over, definitely real boobs as they lay flat against her chest, and he started working his way up her body until he reached her breasts.

It was about then that I turned to Will and whispered, "They aren't going to sing, are they?"

He laughed and whispered back "No, and it won't be Karaoke afterwards either."

I felt nervous but excited as I turned to watch the performance unfold in front of me.

Dominique sat upright, one leg either side of the ottoman and pulled Jacob close. She reached out and took hold of the waistband of his shorts. My sharp intake of breath returned five-fold as she dragged them down to his knees.

My god, it was enormous. The impressive swelling inside his shorts was even more so when it was open to view. He hung long and thick and he wasn't even standing to attention.

Dominique lifted the head to her lips, looked round at the assembled mass and gave us a wink, then pushed him in, closing her mouth around the shaft. Her bright red lips showing in contrast to the pale pink of his cock.

I was in a quandary, on the one hand I was having my tits massaged by two relative strangers while I watched two attractive people (OK, drop dead gorgeous people) have sex in front of me and I was more turned on than I'd ever been, on the other hand that small space the other side of the moon? That was my comfort zone.

Someone's hand was stroking the inside of my thigh now as well, which was only adding to my arousal.

Back in front of us Dominique was driving Jacob's now fully erect length deep into her mouth, my god he was big, so big I didn't know how she was getting it in there, but I was definitely enjoying the demonstration. She seemed to be having a good time as well, judging by the sharp points of her nipples and the growing damp patch on the front of her thong.

She set herself back on her elbows and peeled her soggy underwear off, then lay back with her legs wide open, the wetness of her shaved pussy obvious for us all to see.

Jacob wasted no time in diving in, keeping his head pushed aside so we could see his tongue working her pink haven, strumming on her clit as if it was a guitar string and his tongue was a plectrum.

She was looking out, catching us by the eye one by one, proud, and fearless.

She beckoned again, until one of the girls from the seat next to mine stepped up, Dominique pointed at her nipples and the girl ducked to take one in her mouth and the other in her hand. A few moments later a cry of "Yes, Yes, Yes!" and she was shaking her head in joy.

Jacob stood up, the audience member went back to her seat and a hush went across the room.

I felt as if it was me out there as they lined up, the huge tool rested on waiting labia. The head sneaked in, making the lips bulge around the edge, swallowing up the swollen ridge. Both of them gave a flick of their hips and he was in, stretching her as he penetrated deeper than anyone I'd ever known. Part of me wanted some of that, the other part of me wanted to run away and hide. Probably in New Zealand.

They set up a steady rhythm, in and out, stretching and pushing. The hand on my thigh was moving into my shorts, I realised with a shock it was my own, but I didn't care. I was slowly masturbating while two men, neither of whom was my husband, were now sucking on my nipples.

I arched my back and twisted my neck, behind me Stu had one of Grace's nipples in his mouth and Emily had her hand grasped around his erection, his trousers open and pushed down.

I waved him over, for some reason I found it hilarious the way he said, "excuse me, the wife wants me." to each of his companions,

I kissed him hard, as far as I could from the angle. "We need to have a talk. I've realised what sort of party it is."

He went to stand, but I smiled and indicated with a nod of my head. "No, after this. I want you to enjoy this because I am."

He gave a smile and nod of understanding and sat back down between the two waiting women, while I went back to my two men, well three men really, because Paul wanted to get in on the action. Josef beckoned him up and held my boob for him to lick, kiss and suck.

While I'd been preoccupied with my husband and then Paul, Dominique and Jacob had changed positions. She was on her knees and he was behind her, driving in hard and fast. She waved the same girl out from the audience and whispered something to her, after which a hand delved into Dominique's bag to come out with a piece of paper. Audience girl held it for Dominique to read.

"Tonight's winner is," she paused, whether for effect or because Jacob chose that moment to change his pace briefly we will never know, "Tonight's winner is Paul."

He stopped sucking my nipple and rushed out to the front, unzipping on the way. He arrived to present an average sized, well below average on the evidence of the evening so far, but in my meagre experience, average sized erection that Dominique eagerly shoved in her mouth.

She continued on her knees for a few more minutes before swapping round so Jacob was lying on his back and Paul was standing next to her so she could impale herself on Jacob and take Paul into her throat, she called the same girl out again and pointed at her pussy, to a cheer she bent and attacked Dominique's clit with her tongue.

Paul started shaking his knees and gasping, heeding the warning she chased the girl away, took him out of her mouth and gripped tight, rubbing hard and aiming him at her nicely proportioned chest. He shouted and sent a couple of jets of cum across her boobs, once he'd finished she climbed off and knelt in the floor with Jacob in front of her. She took him back into her mouth and sucked him no handed for a few minutes before he took himself in hand and aimed at her boobs, mixing his cum with Pauls that was still plastered across her.

Charlotte ran onstage with a couple of towels and turned to face everyone.

"Wow. Josef, your team never fails to impress. OK, Jacob and Dominique are booked until eleven so if anyone wants them to join in then you only have to ask. He'll be good to go in?" she looked round, he held up two hands, "Ten minutes.

Gentlemen, we have some herbal and chemical enhancement if you want, it is in the kitchen in the bowls by the twiglets."

I pushed my two men away from my chest and stood up to grab my husband. He had just released Grace's boobs and taken his hand out from her skirt, Emily still had her hand clasped around his erection and was licking the head when he stood up. She looked disappointed until Grace moved across and the two girls shared an enthusiastic kiss.

I dragged Stuart out of the room and hissed "Why didn't you.." he broke me off,

"I tried, twice, remember? As is now obvious we are at a swingers sex party. The question is, what do you want to do about it?"

He was right, annoyingly. I remembered both times and I remembered ignoring him.

We had about twenty seconds before people started coming past where we were whispering to each other. Both of us were waiting for the other to say something. It was unspoken, but we knew what we needed to say.

Stu said it finally, "Shall we go home? Yes. Come on."

I nodded, "yes, it's not really our place is it. We've been two and a half years without speaking to Will and Charlotte, we can go another ten, easy. Anyone asks we just say I'm not well."

In truth I was a bit fuzzy in the head, I'd stuck a phenomenal amount of that punch away so it wasn't a total lie. I ducked into their downstairs loo where I splashed some water on my face and smeared my makeup on a bit of toilet paper, finally I slipped one shoulder out of my dress and did a bad job of holding it across my boob.

I lurched out into Stu's arms. He helped me out of the door, pausing only to explain to one of the other guests "Mel's not feeling well. I'm going to take her home."

He nodded. "Shame, that punch, not for the unwary. Maybe next time?" I slurred "Nesstime" as we shuffled out of the door.

Somewhere between our house and theirs I experienced a miraculous recovery, I kicked off my shoes, it's impossible to run in heels whatever they do on 'The Apprentice' and strode for our front door.

Stu was there half a second before me and I bundled him in, not waiting for it to shut before I started pulling at his trousers. I had his cock out and in my mouth ten seconds after crossing the doormat. He was scrabbling at my dress, dragging it up over my waist. He was rock solid so I took him out of my mouth and turned around, kneeling on the carpet, I felt pressure on my waist and my shorts were gone, I lifted one knee then the other and they were thrown out of the front door, which then slammed shut.

He was in me with an urgency we'd never felt before. He slammed hard in. Smashing like a steam piston, I reached back and slapped on my swollen clit. Within two minutes we screamed out as we orgasmed together, then collapsed in a heap in the hallway.

I crawled out from under him, a trail of cum running across the floor. I took off my dress and wiped it up, leaning against him, naked and panting.

"Wow. That was um.."

"Yes, it was, wasn't it."

We sat in silence, both wrapped up in thought.

I honestly don't know which of us said it first, it could have been both of us together.

"Wanna go back? Finish what we started?

"Oh, shit yes."

I ran upstairs, jumped in the shower, and rinsed the sex off me, then touched up my make up.

Stu followed me in and as he towelled himself down I pondered what to wear. The party dress was in a sticky heap in the hallway, nothing else was really suitable ...wait a minute. I smiled to myself.

Stuart was waiting by the front door in the same gear as last time. He wasn't exactly tapping his toe looking at his watch, but he may as well have been.

I slowly walked down the stairs wearing my Janet Reger set, with stockings and suspender belt, Louboutins and nothing else. The bra was very sheer, giving an almost full view of my boobs and nipples. The knickers were loose at the leg, allowing access without removal if I felt like it.

I thought I probably did.

Stu gave me a conspiratorial grin as he popped a small blue pill.

"Where did that come from?" I asked in surprise.

"I grabbed one from the kitchen as we came out. I thought now's as good a time as any to try it."

I nodded, "I suppose so."

We walked back over and rang the doorbell again, Charlotte answered, hiding behind the door because she'd lost most of her clothes, then opening it wide to allow us in.

"Sorry, Mel felt a bit dodgy, but a lie down and some Rennie's and she's right as rain." Stu told her, pausing to take in the view. I walked in through the kitchen, dropping my house keys beside the Viagra bowl, looking for my earlier companions.

She had lost her top entirely and was wearing just a thong and some holdups. I strode in, trying to look like I knew what I was doing, in time to see Charlotte taking Stuart into the living room with Emily.

Back in the garden room I settled into one of the snuggle chairs with my company. Josef took a moment to admire the new outfit.

"Even sexier. You never did any model work?"

I was getting a little annoyed at the cheesy lines, I was in my underwear, at a sex party, waiting for two blokes to move on me. I didn't need a cheesy pick-up line. I was pretty much a sure thing.

"No, I told you already. Why do you keep asking?"

"Because I want you to model for my agency, please speak to Charlotte tomorrow and come down for a look-see."

Just to shut him up I promised I would, then held my arms out to invite them both onto the seat with me.

We ended in a similar position to the one we'd been in for the Jacob and Dominique show, I unclipped my bra to allow access to my boobs and lay back enjoying the sensation of two newcomers doing nice things to my nipples.

A hand was slipping up each side of the baggy legs of my knickers, toying with my stocking tops then reaching the smooth sanctuary of my very wet pussy. I was being penetrated by two different men at once, the sensation was great but the erotic mental charge of two partners at once was making me weak inside.

I stretched up, pushing my chest hard into their faces then reached down into their laps, fortunately they were both experienced hands at this and had loose trousers I could open one handed.

With a flip of my stomach, I took one swollen head as far into my mouth as I could, giving head's uncomfortable enough at the best of times, this was way beyond uncomfortable. I had chosen Josef as he had asked to be first earlier, I shuddered with embarrassment at a memory of thinking he meant dancing, also his was the bigger of the two. He filled my mouth, stretching my jaw as wide as it would go. I ran my head up and down a few times then pulled away, gasping and dripping saliva.

I switched sides and tried the same move with Will, slightly easier. I could get to enjoy this one. I maintained a grip on Josef with one hand while I worked my tongue hard around the ridges at the tip of Will's engorged manhood. I actually gave a little coo of delight.

I took him out of my mouth and bit softly on the shaft, I enjoy the feeling of pressure and control it gives me. I also loved the look of mild fear on his face as I sank my teeth down.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I laughed round his shaft. "Would this be a good moment to explore the rest of the house?"

I'd only been in the bedrooms once or twice before, Nicola and I were similar sizes and used to share each other's clothes, often changing together in the main or one of the spare bedrooms.

The second bedroom, when we looked in, had a couple on the bed, she was riding him cowgirl style, on closer inspection I saw it was Charlotte and the guy who'd warned me about the punch. Both were groaning with enjoyment. Will interrupted for a moment, receiving a kiss from his wife as he spoke.

"Just showing Mel around, have you seen Stuart anywhere?"

She pointed across the way. "Went in there with Emily and Paul. Honestly, why that girl can't leave her man to enjoy himself, who goes to a sex party and fucks their husband?"

I kept my thoughts to myself, but I was all in favour of involving Stu if the opportunity presented itself.

We tried the second bedroom and sure enough Paul was driving into Emily doggy style while she was sucking on Stu with apparent relish. We watched for a few moments, in time to see Emily swap around, I smiled at Stu as he entered her from behind, starting with a gentle stroke then building to a rapid-fire hammering. Just as well he had that blue pill, I thought as we left them to it.

We tried the third bedroom, which we found to be empty, a pair of towels were on the bed with cherry flavoured lube in a hand pump bottle on the nightstand. We went in. leaving the door open, I later found that was etiquette, on the principle that there were no closed doors, no secrets, and to allow others to join in if they wanted.

With butterflies causing a minor earthquake in my stomach I climbed onto the bed, removing my remaining underwear then my shoes, the domestic goddess in me didn't want to put a sharp heel through a sheet. The sex goddess in me took up a kneeling position and placed the two men, one in front and one behind. I was at maximum arousal but still had some misgivings about fucking another man, or in this case men. I tried a mental pep talk; I'd just watched my husband with another couple, and I was sure I wanted this.