Everybody needs good neigbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pep talk worked, I gazed up into Will's eyes, Stu always likes it when I look into his eyes when I blow him and it seemed Will was no different in that respect. I slowly took him deep into my mouth, waiting for things to get moving behind me.

I felt a tongue stroke along the length of my soaked pussy, then again before hardening and driving into me. I pushed back onto his face, bending low to bring my clit closer to his mouth. I closed my eyes in enjoyment, my other senses seemed to be on fire and were more than enough. The licking stopped and in its place to my delight I felt a hot, solid, lump of meat. I groaned and shimmied, rubbing my pussy lips across the head. I was nearly cumming just from the initial contact.

I felt myself filled with more meat than I'd experienced at one time before. To be honest, once I adjusted to the stretch it didn't feel that different to Stu. The sensation of being taken at both ends however was delicious. I was sucking enthusiastically as Josef increased the pace, I matched his rhythm, encouraging him to go faster.

I could feel my boobs swinging back and forth as he pounded, I tried to grip tight wanting him to cum first. I took Will out of my mouth and held on, pushing hard into his strokes. I dropped my boobs down to the bed, feeling myself tighten more, dragging him in harder and faster.

With a shudder and a growl, he sent his cum deep into me, slowing as his body lost energy, eventually pulling out and collapsing off the bed.

I opened my eyes to see my husband watching, his eyes alight with love and desire. As Josef moved away Stu took his place, it was a strangely intimate and loving feeling, having his familiar cock in me moments after a stranger's. I let Will drop from my lips and pulled away from Stuart, turning to push him onto his back so I could mount him and kiss him as we fucked. I whispered that I loved him and asked if he was having fun.

The night went on late, we both enjoyed the company of more people than we'd been with before that night, sometimes together, sometimes alone, eventually ending together back in the garden room. Everyone had settled back into their couples, talking about their experiences, sharing the pleasure they'd experienced. The blue pill was still working and despite being sore and bruised I climbed onto Stu's lap to slowly rock on his erection to bring us both to one final orgasm.

When we'd both finally finished I climbed off and led him home, retrieving my keys from the kitchen, both of us walking naked across the grass, freezing then bursting into laughter as a car drove by, flooding us in light for a few seconds.

There would be a long conversation to be had about what we'd done, but for now it was time for a shower together and bed, to enjoy a deep and satisfied sleep.