Everyday Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physically we hadn't gone beyond kisses when we met or parted. We were holding hands away from work even though everyone at work knew we were an item. Somehow it just didn't seem right to be displaying affection in the workplace if we were only dating. When Jerry had dumped me for his young bimbo they moved from town, I wasn't sure where and didn't really care. Imagine the surprised look on my face when Art and I were at a burger joint. I spied who else but Jerry and his little wifey at the other end of the room.

Only now she wasn't dressed like a sex machine. There were two toddlers in highchairs, and she was nursing what looked to be a newborn. The kids were fussing with daddy trying to placate them. She was no longer skinny with knockout tits and legs that went to her armpits. Nope, she now had mommy hips, a slight muffin top, breasts that were probably stretch marked and being drained by the baby nursing. No makeup, no fancy hairdo, no seductive clothing and certainly no fuck me heels, the glam was gone. Next to her sat Jerry, he looked exhausted and disheveled. Like he hadn't had a full night's sleep in ages. I had to have been staring for minutes before I realized Art was speaking.

"Evie. Ev, hey, are you in there?"

I shook my head in disbelief as I looked into Arts eyes realizing what a treasure I'd found after all those years of feeling less than worthy to being loved unconditionally.

"Sorry Art. That's my ex at the end of the room with the blonde and three kids. I'll bet he didn't know she wanted a family when they ran off together. Hell, he's starting over. What a fool. He'll be retired by the time they graduate high school, or damned near retired."

Art sat staring, then got up and went to the men's room having to walk past their table. When he returned he sat next to me instead of across from me where he had been. Holding my hand under the table he whispered in my ear.

"He threw you away for that. How frickin dumb is this guy? He may not have loved you, but I sure do."

I squeezed his hand and suggested we go. I'd worn one of the shorter skirts that the girls had helped pick out. I say shorter, it was only a few inches above my knee. Though I didn't, oh how I wanted to parade past Jerry and smirk. In talking with the waitress as we checked out she mumbled something about him being back because of a sickness in the wife's family. Hell, I didn't know she had family in our area. As Art opened my car door I stopped and put my hands on his shoulders while standing only inches apart.

"Art, did I hear you right? You said you loved me."

"You heard right Ev, but it's more than that."

Now I was confused, "What do you mean it's more than that?"

"Evie, I don't just love you, I adore you. I know we've only known each other less than a year, but I'm as sure today as I was the day I laid eyes on you. I want to be with you forever. I can only hope you feel the same way."

I guess the word that best described what I was feeling is awestruck. My mind was screaming "run" it hasn't been long enough, maybe he's a closet serial killer. However, my body wasn't moving, in fact I felt compelled to move closer, putting my hand on the back of his neck I drew him in for a long loving kiss. Pulling back I asked.

"How can you know you love me that much in such a short time? It usually takes longer than we've known each other."

He grinned, "I have a confession to make. I knew my precious Audrey two months and asked her to marry me. We had a wonderful life together until she was snatched from my arms by fate. I feel the same thing with you Ev. I know what I want, and that's you. We have similar likes and dislikes, the few times we've disagreed on something we talked about it and came to a mutual conclusion. I don't want to be without you."

Have you ever heard of an epiphany and a paradigm shift? Well the epiphany is when you suddenly see something you should have seen before. A paradigm shift is an occurrence that forever changes how you approach something you've always seen or done in a certain manner. I had both in the span of about fifteen minutes. The epiphany was that I saw how much Art loved me and that I felt the same. There was no need to wait any longer or look anywhere else, I'd found mister right.

The paradigm shift occurred as I closed the gap between us and pushed my abdomen into his. As I tilted my hips upward I could feel my mound bump against a solid object. With my tongue in his mouth I realized it was his erection. Oh my, was I going to be satisfied once we were naked. His hands were on my butt holding me as tight to his body as possible when I broke the kiss.

"I believe you Art and I believe I love you as deeply. I just didn't know it until now. What I want you to do next is take me home and show me why I'll be happy with you in my bed for the rest of our lives. Under this dress is something I hope will ring your bell, because truth be known, I wore it for you without realizing you'd see me naked."

Sitting in the car seat I made sure my legs opened enough for him to see the tops of the stockings and the clips of the belt. His hand pushed against his erection as if trying to keep it from escaping and then groaned as he shut the door. In the car I reached over and put my hand on the bulge in his slacks, he in turn placed a hand on my thigh over the material. His eyes were searching mine for an answer. I kissed him and whispered.

"Yes, you can touch, but don't waste any more time getting home. I haven't felt this horny in years."

I was surprised how quickly the juices began to flow after being nonexistent for far too many years. His fingers slowly drifted across my mound, when he cupped me I felt the first bit of wetness leak into my pretty silk panties. He didn't move his hand until he needed it to turn into my driveway. With a hurried look on his face he blurted.

"Don't move, let me get the door."

On the door stoop I handed him my keys, after he unlocked the door he shocked me yet again by picking me up and carrying me across the threshold. Now I was really wet. I hadn't been treated this lovingly ... well ... ever before. I didn't let him set me down, I clung to his neck and said in the smokiest voice I could manage.

"Take me to bed. Now."

As we walked through the bedroom doorway he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Can I undress you?"

Without letting go I responded, "Let me take off the dress, the rest you can remove as you desire. There is a catch though, you must first let me take all your clothes off. And, you have to remove the remaining clothing you want off my body with your teeth. No hands."

He growled, "You little hussy. How am I supposed to get a bra off without using my hands?"

I smiled as I pushed him against the back of the door.

"Okay, I'll let you use one hand to take off the bra, but the panties come off with your teeth. Got it?"

His answer was to begin disrobing in a slow deliberate manner as I sat on the bed and watched. Placing his clothes on the back of a chair as he shed them. Standing in just his briefs with the front being pushed outward by what looked like a sausage he stopped.

I grinned and pointed to his underwear, "Everything Art, I want to see what I'm about to receive. If it's as impressive as I think, I will be one happy girl come morning. Probably sore, but happy."

As he removed them I was pleased that my assessment had been correct. My previous husband was shy of six inches and not much girth, Art was certainly much wider and what appeared to be the same length or longer. With his hands at his sides he stood staring at me, his dick stiff and pointing upward with a slight curve. All the better to make contact with my G spot while he stroked me. I stood and pointed at the bed.

"I want you to sit please. I'm going to undress in front of you. You can touch all you like with your lips, but no hands until my panties are off. Agreed?"

He nodded and I began. Ever so slowly I lowered the zipper on my skirt and let it fall in a cascade at my feet. He knew how to play the game and immediately leaned forward kissing my panty covered mound and bare thighs. I let him explore with his lips, twice I felt the warm dampness of his tongue as he tried forcing its way between my legs. Not yet I thought to myself. As he kissed and worshipped my lower body I unbuttoned the blouse in a slow-motion fashion.

He looked up as I opened it, moving it back away from my shoulders and let it puddle along with my skirt. His face was still a fraction of an inch from my mound when he pressed against my pussy and breathed deeply through his nostrils. I heard a low groaning sound emit from his lips. Before I could open the bra his teeth were at the waistband on my panties, tugging on one side then the other.

I quickly unhooked the bra and tossed it not caring where it landed. He looked up and opened his mouth. I knew what to do, bending I moved so a nipple was directly in front of him. I felt the warmth of his breath and then the wet of his tongue as he first licked in a circle around each nipple. Stopping at the left breast he sucked inward with such force that it made me pull back slightly, only to relinquish and push it back into his mouth.

Having lavished each breast with his lips and tongue he kissed down my belly until he'd reached the elastic of my panties. He continued the assault using only his teeth to tug at one side, then the other, then the middle until he had them level with the apex of my thighs. Burying his face in my muff he again breathed deeply and looked up as he whispered.

"I love your pussy Evie. The perfume and muskiness make me ache for you."

He grabbed the crotch of the panties with his teeth and jerked down letting them to fall to my ankles. I put my hands on his shoulders for balance and stepped from the puddle of clothing at my feet. He wasted no time standing to cup my breasts just as I hoped he would. Softly molding them as we kissed, running his thumbs over the nipples making them seem hard as pebbles. Moving his hands to my butt cheeks he pulled me tight, his cock was pulsing as it made contact with my abdomen.

In a swift movement he spun me around forcing me to fall backward as the back of my knees hit the mattress. Lying beside me in his arms he softly whispered, "It's been a long time for me. I want you so badly but to be honest, I'm a little afraid. I want this moment to be prefect."

Kissing him I looked deeply into his eyes, "It's been a long time for me as well. Why don't we let our bodies dictate the pace. If I don't object to what we're doing just continue. No more talk, make love to me Art."

Moving down so that he was on his knees his face was in my pussy before I knew what had hit me. Using his hands he finished opening me as he licked, kissed, and made love to my pussy with his mouth. His tongue danced over and around my clit until he'd found the spot that made my body jump and brought a moan from my lips. I had one hand on my breast squeezing, titillating the nipple and the other with my fingers laced through his hair. My world reached a crescendo I hadn't known in years.

Lifting my hips I was pushing his face tighter to the vulva, my hips gyrating, my breasts warm and longing to be sucked again. The euphoria pulsing through my body had begun in the abdomen and rapidly spread throughout the rest of my body making my toes curl so hard they hurt. Wave after wave of climax racked my body until I could take no more. Pushing him away my legs slammed shut on my hands as my body seemed to convulse involuntarily. It was as if I'd lost control.

I was aware of Art moving me further onto the bed but not much else until I felt the head of his fat cut cock touch my wet glistening labia. I opened my eyes looking up into his as he pushed forward, pulled back and pushed again. The head had split the few hairs guarding the entrance and was through the labia, I felt like my cunt was trying to suck all of him in at once. I hadn't been made love to in years, my body knew what it wanted as I pushed my hips into him. My hands were on his ass pulling him forward while he pushed, it took five or six strokes before he was balls deep. I held him still, the feeling of being full of cock was delicious.

I whispered, "This is so good. I knew we would fit together. I want you to own me Art, make me your woman. Don't worry about slow, just take me Art. And when it's time for you to nut I want it inside me. I'm safe this week."

We'd been rocking back and forth with his thrusts becoming harder and more rapid when I pushed on his chest causing him to look into my eyes.

"Lift up, I want to watch you go in and out."

The walls of my vagina were hugging so tightly to his shaft I could feel the head reopening them with every forward thrust. As I watched his lovely long pole move in and out of me I could feel another orgasm building, at the same time I could feel his cock begin to thicken. Pulling him so that we were chest to chest, our lips grazing, our breath becoming shortened, I spoke.

"I'm gonna cum Art, cum with me baby. Try to cum at the same time. Yes, a little harder. Look into my eyes when you cum."

Waves of pleasure surged through my body as he lifted and slammed one last time into my warm sloppy honey pot. I could feel the juices seeping around his cock and trickling across my skin as he grunted. His balls contracting again and again, his semen being propelled like a shot against my cervix, a feeling that I love. He was grunting and hissing as I moaned and let out long drawn Ahhhh's. Looking down into my eyes he made a kissing motion and mouthed "I love you". An aftershock, if I may call it that, shook my body and made me quiver, my tummy muscles were contracting and loosening on their own. Once again I seemed to have no control.

Art continued to lay on top of me, resting on his elbows so as not to crush me. I could feel the hair of his chest brush against my breasts as he took long deep breaths. After a minute he slowly rolled to the side pulling me into a warm tender embrace. The last thing I heard before we drifted off to sleep was.

"I adore you Evie and I never want to be without you."

I woke somewhere in the middle of the night, or shall I say early morning of the next day, to the feeling of him making love to me. I'd never been woken with sex before and found that I loved it. How he'd managed to get me in position and inside without me knowing I had no idea, but I certainly liked it. With his jizz and our combined juices still inside he slid in and out with little resistance, I was raising my hips to meet his from the moment I realized he was inside me. When I was fully awake I pushed on his chest enough for him to stop.

"From behind. I love it doggy. Fill me once more before we shower."

With his hands on my hips he slammed into my butt with as much force as I was pushing back into him. Our bodies seemed to collide with a loud slap every stroke, then I felt him slow slightly, his dick was thickening, I was on the precipice of yet another climax. I hadn't been this satisfied since my early horny days of college. It also surprised me that he could go twice in less than six hours. I smiled as I felt his cock begin to erupt filling me with more baby juice, which was all I needed to take me over the cliff.

I came so hard I lost track of everything and everyone for seconds. When I came back to reality I found myself flat on my back with him pulled tight to my chest. I didn't remember him pulling out or me turning around. I immediately kissed him. I couldn't get enough of this man, my man. Softly stroking my cheek with the back of his fingers he told me to stay put as he got up. I could feel cum running out of me, the slim stream tickling my skin as it descended toward my ass. He walked into the room with a warm wet washcloth and proceeded to clean at least some of the mess we'd made between my legs.

His next move was another pleasant surprise. He scooped me into his arms and carried me to the already running shower. With hot water cascading down my body I leaned against the wall putting my hands out. He slowly washed my entire body from head to toe, taking extra time to wash my breasts and between my legs while standing behind me. Taking hold of my hips he gently turned me so the water would rinse the front. With my eyes closed he washed and rinsed my hair, then dropped to one knee and kissed my stomach. A few minutes later while holding me in his arms later he asked.

"Do you feel better now?"

Did I feel better, no, I felt wonderful and showed him by sucking his dick for a few minutes. As we stood in each other's arms I asked.

"Do you think you can go again? I like it in the shower, me bent forward, your hands on my hips and your cock buried inside me."

He sighed, "I wish. Sorry, I'm tapped out for now, but how about tonight? We can make love in the shower before we go to bed."

Snuggled under the covers, we crashed not waking up until well after ten the next morning. We didn't make it until the night to take a shower. After lawn chores in the afternoon we needed a shower. Yes, I ended up with my hands against the wall bent at the waist and my lover, my man, slamming into my pussy until I screamed with ecstasy while he bellowed like some sort of animal. It was another two days before we were in bed making love, we'd worn one another out without thinking about the fact that we weren't in our twenties any longer.

Monday at work who should pop into my office but Roger's wife. We chatted a few minutes about an upcoming event at work when she suddenly stopped. Pointing a finger at me she smiled as she spoke.

"You got screwed this weekend didn't you? You have that sated and satisfied look that only comes from being with the right man. Is it Art?" I didn't answer. "Oh my God, it is. Well congrats honey and don't worry, I won't tell anyone why you're walking gingerly this morning."

With my body sated and ready for more of the man I loved it was exciting to don skimpy panties and bras along with garter belts and seductive stockings. I was also wearing the shorter skirts after our weekend of romping under the covers. He was at my house every night with plans to move in permanently as soon as the month was up. I made him change that to moving in immediately and just pay the guy for the remainder of the month. I wanted him in my bed, our bed, and I wasn't willing to wait another few weeks. When the girls called that Sunday, the Sunday after a weeks' worth of being loved and adored by Art, they could hear the new me in my voice.

It was Helen who said something first, "Mom, are you getting laid? You sure sound happy and chipper. Did mister wonderful finally come through and ride you hard?"

I wanted to be flabbergasted at being spoken to in that way by my daughter. Instead I laughed, they were big girls and in all likelihood were no longer virgins.

"Well honey, if you must know. Yes, Art and I have been enjoying one another for a while now. And girls, he told me he not only loves me, but adores me. Can you believe that?"

Karen jumped in, "That's great Mom. We're happy that you found someone you trust enough to let be in your life. Will we get to meet him the next time we're home?"

I laughed, "Well I hope so, this is where he lives now. He shares my bed every night, and I couldn't be happier."

Helen the worrier popped into the conversation, "Mom, are you still wearing those boring underwear? Or did you finally start wearing the new stuff?"

"Not only do I wear what we bought together, I have more that I bought on my own, and before you ask. Yes, he loves all of it. He told me one of the most exciting things for him every day is to watch me dress in the morning. I do it for him because no one else is going to see these almost transparent garments."